Wolf Play : Closed
Chatbox
 STS
10:22:04 TS, Speckles
Bizarre. Oh i see, and fair, well if you are determined and you can proceed. Thank you very much, This is really kind of you. Many don't like what I am doing because of the long bloodline. But i only use her to keep her bloodline alive. I never allow my wolves to the public. So it doesnt bother me
 Rykio
10:19:57 An Attic.
Looking to join active alliances. Hit me up! :)
 Bizarre
10:17:13 
STS,
You should be! I've wanted to do something like that, but haven't gotten to it. The dedication is admirable! xD
 STS
10:11:18 TS, Speckles
Bizarre. Thank you, I am really proud, it all started with Mara, she is in their somewhere xD
 Bizarre
10:10:33 
Impressive, STS! :D I spent some time looking through her bloodlines.
 Rogue Whispers
10:10:10 Phoenix, Rogue
Kaz [CP Here] roams their territory.

Stats: Perception +1
Mood: Fierce

Good boi
 Rogue Whispers
10:09:23 Phoenix, Rogue
Me forgetting how to take a screenshot on a computer -_-
 STS
10:08:31 TS, Speckles
Sorry those who hate long bloodlines xD but she has 19th gens of defects and I am proud of her. It all started in

-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
10:03:18 Phoenix, Rogue
-WP Click-
 Rykio
10:00:30 An Attic.
No problem!
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:58:00 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rykio,
Thank you so much!
 Rykio
09:57:14 An Attic.
Go to this drop down- -Click-
After that:
Manage > Folders and the +Create Folder will be there.
 Salem
09:56:13 Rumi
Froggy
Go to the lil profile thing in the corner manage > folders
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:52:36 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Guys, i know its not a WP question, but how do you make a new folder in TH?
 Amygdala
09:49:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
FMC starts on spring 1 this time XD
I am going all out in hunting tournament
 Aaron Burr Sir
09:44:14 
-WP Click- My baby Mist is so spoiled and almost at 100 be<3
 Amygdala
09:44:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
I will need my arrax to give me a good wrestler for FMC. I just hope he doesn't die tomorrow
 distant-screams
09:44:11 katy | beetle
Poe,
thanks ^^ it's my favorite defect
 Poe
09:43:18 
Katy-
HeÂ’s a pretty guy. I love me a good albino
 distant-screams
09:42:37 katy | beetle
Amy,
lol xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +3
Cheetah : -4
Baboon : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   47 

ClosedJune 11, 2024 11:03 PM

Rain Reign

Lightbringer

Give Award
@everyone
I wanna make sure that y'all know that, based on Aatya's sign up sheet, she hasn't necessarily done anything to actively cause problems with Alari yet. So by all means, her public stance on Alari is neutral. She's not outwardly evil, just a little snarky.
ClosedJune 12, 2024 01:15 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
I honestly think I made Nikolai too neutral.
I might fix that in my next few RP responses. Nikolai needs to go somewhere slightly, and having such a laid-back stance is getting him nowhere.
Nikolai you're having the conversation with Aatya and you're making an opinion. Even if it's a conflicted one.
... Okay, maybe I do have an opinion for Nikolai to take. I just need a way to get him to believe in my view.

Edited at June 12, 2024 01:16 AM by Boeing
ClosedJune 12, 2024 07:31 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes.. I know that. But Malakai notices the divide as he older than them and watched them be close to apart. He will try to use it for his personal gain...
And agree with you..
Alari and Aatya's friendship was great and close until something happened. Alari doe not hate and never says anything bad about her.
She kinda lets her get away with stuff cause she feels guilt for shutting her out..

Rain Reign said:
@everyone
I wanna make sure that y'all know that, based on Aatya's sign up sheet, she hasn't necessarily done anything to actively cause problems with Alari yet. So by all means, her public stance on Alari is neutral. She's not outwardly evil, just a little snarky.

ClosedJune 12, 2024 07:45 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
And now I'm at 4 characters... Alari, Malakai, Eudora, and now Jarek
ClosedJune 12, 2024 07:47 AM

Rain Reign

Lightbringer

Give Award
This wasn't realy targetted at you, no worries! I just saw a post that was like "Aatya would steal this" which is not accurate! I'm excited for her and Malakai to interact, though!

Nirvana_Sky said:
Yes.. I know that. But Malakai notices the divide as he older than them and watched them be close to apart. He will try to use it for his personal gain...
And agree with you..
Alari and Aatya's friendship was great and close until something happened. Alari doe not hate and never says anything bad about her.
She kinda lets her get away with stuff cause she feels guilt for shutting her out..

Rain Reign said:
@everyone

ClosedJune 12, 2024 07:50 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
I know. I can see them being a power couple like Sik and Alari(slowburn we all know it), but Sol has a chance to steal Alari away..
I got ALari in a love triangle..
Alari has became my favorite character because of her demeanor of politeness and her oblivious potential that she holds.

Rain Reign said:
This wasn't realy targetted at you, no worries! I just saw a post that was like "Aatya would steal this" which is not accurate! I'm excited for her and Malakai to interact, though!

Nirvana_Sky said:
And agree with you..

Rain Reign said:
@everyone

ClosedJune 12, 2024 08:01 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

@Rain

Maatya is the ship name

Malakai x Aatya

Toxic love? True love?

ClosedJune 12, 2024 10:17 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Guess I'll write up Jarek cause I have nothing better to do :|

ClosedJune 12, 2024 10:49 AM

Bison Peak

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lol
Morning everyone!!!
@Nirvana
For your intel on my post, I didn't pretend she followed her. No, no, no, I was pretending he didn't care, for he'd come right back and make her. lol. Don't take this personally, Sol is a very impatient wolf.
ClosedJune 12, 2024 10:55 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
For which character... I have four now and now it's get confusing.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   47 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us