Wolf Play : sky bound // wolf rp // discussion
Chatbox
 CrypticHollow
12:05:57 
I pushed it once and I am content
 Sateda
12:05:38 
Lapin-
Yeah, apple items are messed up for me too. Must be some updates about to happen.
 Featherfall
12:05:30 
I pushed the button and regret it 😆
 Lapin
12:04:42 Rabbit
Never mind I guess there are buttons now
 Sateda
12:04:31 
Yeah I think it's only premium. Nothing on my page.
 Featherfall
12:03:54 
It's at the bottom of the den page. I'm not sure if it's only premium.
 Lapin
12:03:38 Rabbit
Umm are apple items in the market place not showing up for anyone else?
 CrypticHollow
12:03:28 
oh my gosh
 Sateda
12:03:19 
Where's this button at? Is it for premium only?
 Featherfall
12:02:52 
I did Cryptic, I don't think it's doing what it's supposed to.
 CrypticHollow
12:02:16 
feathertail

I wanna push the button but I'm nervous-
 Raging Flames
12:01:59 Rage, Flames
Blind Bat
Do you have a Bane yet? Kinda looks like he has a mask on his muzzle
 CrypticHollow
12:00:40 
eve

this design is similar to one o did a long time ago! I dunno if you knew him but the name of the stud was champion
-WP Click-
 Featherfall
12:00:11 
Hallows,

I pushed the button to see what it would do, and it more than doubled my packs dominance. Is it supposed to do that?
 Blind Bat
12:00:08 I Am Vengeance
-WP Click-

I need a batman character to name him after
 Hallow's Eve
11:59:12 Hallow, Eve
Hollow

Yeah!
 Hallow's Eve
11:59:02 Hallow, Eve
Feather

Eve was talking about that the other day! I wonder if the website is about to update
 CrypticHollow
11:58:45 
eve

wanna see my custom design! I made it based off an old custom I had on an account I owned years ago
 icemoons
11:58:28 slushy,ice,moon,
leaves battle anyone?
 Hallow's Eve
11:58:17 Hallow, Eve
Oh she's gorgeous. I love the rosewood on obsidian!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +4
Polar Bear : -3
Badger : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5 

sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 29, 2024 01:41 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Rollie I think said somewhere they're temporarily off until the 29th
So today
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 29, 2024 07:36 PM

rolliesuchus

Neutral

Give Award
Apologies guys!! i didnt know kayaking would take this much outta me omg
if everyones cool with it i may start the rp in a few?
i guess for any overarching plots itll be discovered lol
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 29, 2024 09:58 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
I mean... I don't like diving in instantly without a plan
I guess... things on the island isn't exactly what they envisioned when they arrive? Like... maybe it's smaller and the space is rather cramped. The few prey on the island is simply not enough. Some of th wolves don't want to be on the island. Something like that?
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 29, 2024 11:10 PM

rolliesuchus

Neutral

Give Award
the island isnt meant to be very open and spacious
i think we can start off with wolves claiming den areas and whoever is able, can be coming back from a food run
i do have the exact same things in the second post of the sign ups lol
i think ill only let a few wolves be coming back from the food run and hmmm idk what else
i think they will all know not to overhunt the island's prey yknow but ofc there can still be people doing all that
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 29, 2024 11:19 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Yep.
I mean I just like some semblance of a plan before we start... maybe that's just me though XD
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 01:41 AM

TheSigmaMales

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey guys :]

Oooh yeah, we could possibly have some conflicts between some of the wolves due to difficulty finding prey, along with the stress around settling in a new environment? Maybe there's disputes about claiming dens and stuff. Or if we want to make this RP a bit more fantasy based, we could have some strange creatures lurking around the island that serve as a problem or threat to the pack. Idk, just some ideas lol
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 03:02 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Sigma
Yeah... something like that is on the lines of my thought. Else it'll get a bit boring so I like more plots
Add to Fenrys's stress lol
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 11:26 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Wanted to make a List of starter character opinions (maybe will help with some character plotlines i Guess)
What Minerva thinks of Your Wolves (feel free to add to these or suggest Different Ideas)
-
Mireille
Minerva holds a lot of respect for her beta, and though Minerva can have some... questionable... beliefs about authority, she's happy to follow Mireille's word. She likes that Mireille isn't a tyrant and hasn't gone mad with power, something that Minerva has unfortunately witnessed in the past - it seems many wolves are susceptible to getting too comfortable in higher positions, but thankfully Mireille is still down to earth.
Minerva can kind of sense the insecurity the beta has, however. Maybe it's just because Minny was already a yearling when Mireille was born so she was able to watch her personality form(? assuming Mir was born in the pack) or maybe it's just Minerva seeing similar signs to the insecurities she has, but she has some inkling of it. Not that this lowers her respect any - she still finds Mireille very capable and admirable. If anything it helps to make Mir more down-to-earth in Minerva's perspective.
Tala
Minerva finds Tala beautiful, and it makes her a bit shy just because. She could admire her long, flowing fur for hours, especially when Tala takes flight. That's not to say Minerva has a crush on her, she just finds her exceptionally pretty. Like how one finds a flower pretty.
Like Mireille, Minerva finds Tala to be an excellent beta. She likes how soothing Tala is to be around, and how Tala will tussle with just about anyone. Minerva probably joins her now and then when she's watching the clouds drift by... it's nice to sit with someone and not feel any pressure to speak or be entertaining. She finds Tala's occasional awkwardness to be endearing and relatable. Due to Minerva's own past, she barely notices these traits anyway, and when she does, she usually just brushes right past them.
Ross
Minerva wishes she knew the poor wolf more, and she hates to admit it, but sometimes she thinks she forgets he's there until they're hunting. His reserved nature makes him hard to get close to and she can forget he's around when they're not actively working together. Ross reminds her of a younger version of herself, which she finds both endearing but also uncomfortable. She tries to talk to him and encourage him to be more social when she does notice him hanging back, but being such a chatty wolf, Minerva usually finds herself swept up in other conversations. She's also a little hesitant just because she doesn't know what he's thinking and he has that misleading aura about him, and Minerva always has that sense that she needs to be extra careful what she says regardless of who she's talking to... not the best mix for getting to know each other.
Blu
Similar to Ross, Minerva doesn't quite know what to think of him and is prone to forgetting he's even there unless she's actively working with him. But there's also, unfortunately, a feeling of resentment. She doesn't like how he'll get in wolves' faces and get in physical scuffles. Anything that disrupts the peace is irritating in Minerva's book. She wouldn't go as far as to say upsetting, but she finds it incredibly frustrating while it's happening and the aftermath of such events, and it displeases her that he seems to be a somewhat common denominator in all these situations. This has made her wary of him and her self-imposed feeling of "walking on eggshells" has been multiplied threefold in his presence.
Nyx
Unlike her brother, Minerva likes Nyx. Sometimes she'll drop by the healer's den with herbs she found while she was out hunting. Minerva respects Nyx's rare temper because it's much more justified, and she wholeheartedly agrees with Nyx's sentiment about violence. She doesn't know the healer very well (Minerva is careful enough to keep herself relatively unscathed and the 2-year gap is a bit more noticeable in wolf-years), but she sees her as an ally and a valued member of the pack.
Fenrys
She likes Fenrys. Really, she does. But sometimes she wonders if alpha is the rank he was made to be in - when she looks at how calm the betas are and how put-together they seem even despite their quirks and insecurities, she gets a bit nervous. He just seems too closed-off to be leading a pack. He seems too reserved. Minerva always thought she could never be alpha because she tends to go through seasons where she gets quiet and less talkative, and she can see that in Fenrys too. His overthinking can frustrate her at times, and it only gets worse when he finds something to be distracted by. She's not too keen on ignoring these flaws as she would be with other packmates because, well, he's their alpha.
However, all of her little gripes aside, she still likes him... as an individual. His ability to analyze situations (when not taken to an extreme extent) is something she likes (but oh how she wishes she could prevent him from pondering other possibilities or getting distracted by smaller details).
Okami
Minerva's starting to wonder just what happened with these newer generations, why are all these young wolves more shy? Not that she's annoyed by this - Minerva had the same affliction when she was their age.
Minerva doesn't know Okami well yet, since the wolf is so young. But she finds her entertaining, and she enjoys the occasional riddle that she can mull over during hunts. Though they probably aren't close, Minerva still sees her as a valued member of the pack and sees much promise in her.
Trout
Perhaps one of Minerva's oldest friends and the only one she had during puphood, Trout is one of Minerva's favorite wolves. His shyness doesn't bother her because they literally grew up together. There was a time when they were the other's only playmate, the other pups all too loud and too energetic for them to mesh with. Though Minerva has overcome her social anxiety for the most part, Trout is still her dearest friend, and she still wanders off with him often.
Minerva likes to peel him away from the pack often, actually. Dragging him through the wilderness, exploring together, gossiping, and the like. She's incredibly supportive of him and his ideas and likes to hype him up when they're alone. She'd like to find them a little secret island to have their secret chats far, far away from everyone else at least twice a day.
Zephyr
Minerva tries to mimic Zephyr's hunting techniques all the time. She just can't wrap her head around how he dives like that - she's smaller than him and weighs less, why can't she get the hang of it too? This mimicry is born out of admiration of course, and she's probably told him that at least ten times after he skillfully dispatches prey with that maneuver - "That was incredible, how do you do that?!"
He, like many of the others, seems reserved, but somehow she seems more confident in speaking to him rather than feeling slightly on edge. Maybe it's just that she finds his aerial skill incredible and therefore overcomes her worries in favor of trying to learn his techniques. She's also more aware of his past and how he's like this because other wolves were cruel to him often and made him feel unwanted, so she thinks she can fix it by simply complimenting him often and being a positive reinforcement, just as she is with many others during hunts.
-
sorry if i mischaracterized anyone 😭 i wanted to get opinions out real quick so i may have made some mistakes
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 12:56 PM

TheSigmaMales

Darkseeker

Give Award
I like what you did for Zhephr! I'll write something for Minerva :)
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 01:37 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
You have summed up Fenrys perfectly. XD He's probably got one too many downsides when I wrote him some time ago but you're absolutely right.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us