Chatbox
 distant-screams
06:20:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my girl?
 Kháos
06:19:57 Kaos || Khaos
Lovebug is such a sweet wolf. 🥰

Lovebug ❦ is in love with Bison 2 and kills them.
 Ace
06:19:27 ace <3
I just need one pvp win for a quest, can someone please do it?
 OCCULTIST
06:18:02 Man Lover
banned from the pub
 starmutt
06:17:33 marsh | they/it
the thread that got locked for talking about alcohol on DT is so funny i come back to occasionally
 distant-screams
06:15:39 katy | beetle
Sal,
haha yeah, i think i'll end up working on this custom adopt order though, and maybe some more premades :>
work was.. alright. had to put a cat in the panini press today to administer shots.
 Salom_
06:12:26 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo both good choices! I hope work was good :)
And I'm decent, thanks
 distant-screams
06:08:14 katy | beetle
thanks ^^ she definitely has one of my favorite designs, i bought her way back in march. finally now drawing some art for her xD
 Narran Park
06:07:25 Sting
Almost too nice for the bone pile
 SilverShadow
06:06:50 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

I love it!

He is stunning! I love how the eyes and nose go with the coat color
 distant-screams
06:06:08 katy | beetle
Ash,
a nap sounds nice xD

and i feel that! if it was the ptarmigan or robin feather instead i'd craft tons of those! i use my toucan feathers far too much to be crafting them away
 SilverShadow
06:04:47 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

Oo, sounds fun. I took a nap when I got home 😂

I never have a spare toucan feather either, lol. Wish it wasn't like the top 3 most useful feather out there... why not the couple brown ones that are too many?
 distant-screams
06:03:22 katy | beetle
-Click-
also- thoughts on how this turned out?

it was mainly me trying to figure out how to shade/light fabric xD
 Narran Park
06:02:50 Sting
Highest rarity from WP to date...Bummer the Weight & Vitals let him down
-WP Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:02:16 Bug || Ed (he/they)
Gaaahhh
3 more rabbits for this quest T-T

So close yet so far away
 distant-screams
06:01:20 katy | beetle
Ash,
about the same ^^ just debating what i want to do now that i'm home, lol.
 distant-screams
06:00:49 katy | beetle
the healing talisman?
i've never used it solely because i never have a spare toucan feather to craft it xD
 SilverShadow
06:00:30 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

I think everything is smooth at the moment.

How about you?
 SilverShadow
05:59:53 Ash ☆ Crow
Do explorers actually use the talisman?
 distant-screams
05:59:25 katy | beetle
hey ash!
how's it going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +5
Cheetah : -2
Mamba : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    194    195    196    197    198   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2023 08:10 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright then- Here are some T8P ones then haha
-

Aries totally helps teach everyone how to fight. With how much he knows, he definitely does. But he also refuses to spar/train with them, for the most part.

-

Aries has a ton of medical related trauma actually, and just does not trust doctors, hospitals, nurses, or anything similar or related. Which is one of the main reasons as to why he prefers to deal with any wounds he has by himself.

-

(After they start dating) It’s definitely not uncommon for Aries to give Briar little gifts or just straight up cash. It’s also not uncommon for him to just apologize at seemingly random times, solely based on Briar’s facial expressions.

-

Aries is willing to defend anyone who has either helped him once in the past, who he cares for or has ever cared for, or who his friends care for. It doesn’t matter if he likes them or not at the moment, or what they’ve done. That being said, his ‘foster parents’ are included in this, whether that be defending them verbally or actually fighting for them.

-

Revan, despite how much he hates his mother, doesn’t tend to tolerate others badmouthing her. She’s still his mother, and even if he doesn’t like her- He still cares about her and about what she thinks. This being said, if someone does badmouth her in front of him, he’ll usually defend her.

-

Along with all the mental, verbal, and emotional abuse that he’s dealt with- Revan also has dealt with some physical abuse. It was more common while his sister-in-law was alive, but it still happens from time to time with his mother.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2023 09:51 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, the post is finally done! Enjoy!
The headcanons are great, by the way!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2023 10:06 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The post was awesome! Trying to figure out how to do mine haha
Glad you like the headcanons!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2023 10:14 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
You can have your characters jump in and talk to whoever, if that helps any, lol. If you need time frames, Tio was the first to the cafeteria at 7:30, then Nico got there around 7:35, Briar got there at about 8:00, and Micha got there at 9:00, you can have people arrive before Briar and M if you want, or sneak in while Nico and Tio are talking, anything works really, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2023 10:25 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I'll probably have Aries sneak in sometime after Briar but before Micha, Gorōta will end up being after Briar but before Micha too. Probably like 8:20 for Aries, 8:45 for Gorōta. Gen'ya will end up showing up after Micha, probably around 9:30. And then Revan just isn't showing up until like... 9:55. He's pushing it as much as possible. Like, he gets in there and it's basically time to get going for training.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2023 10:31 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good to me!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2023 10:47 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Here are some T8P headcanons for my characters! :D

-

Briar struggles with severe body dysphoria and derealization/depersonalization. Even before gaining their power, they struggled a ton with identity, panicking about looking in the mirror for fear of seeing someone that they don't connect with. Their power made it worse, as it gave them the power to physically turn into someone else, making them question which form was really their own, and which ones were taken from other people.

-

(After they start dating) Briar absolutely cherishes any and all gifts that Aries does give them, and, a lot of times, when Aries gives them cash, they'll use it to buy Aries something instead of spending it on themself. They also have a tendency to buy Aries gifts in return, not because they feel pressured to, but more to try to assure Aries that they don't intend to just use him for money.

-

Mira is the only one who knows how to fully calm Horatio and get him out of his head when things get really bad. However, because of this, Tio has a tendency to avoid Mira in stressful situations (most of the time) in order not to 'burden' her.

-

Briar holds grudges... Like, for a long time. You could have hurt them in first grade and they'll still be mad, or at least annoyed at you years later. As long as it was intentional, of course. And, yeah, there are a few exceptions, but for the most part, they don't forgive or forget.

-

Micha actually got into fashion because of his mother. She wanted to go into fashion as her career, but she ended up dropping it when she got pregnant with M and devoted her time to him instead.

-

Nico's not necessarily easy to manipulate, they can pick up on toxicity pretty quickly, but she also gets attached very easily, meaning even if he knows someone is trying to manipulate them, she'll go along with it in order to please that person. He'll also never speak out against one of their abusers, only ever detaching from someone when they hit absolute rock bottom, and even then, it's likely that he'll end up going back if asked in order to keep that person or people happy.

-

Nico will occasionally make really... bad jokes without even realizing it. Because they've gotten so used to toxicity, they just kind of expect it, and the way he handles it is through jokes. The thing is, a lot of the time, Nico doesn't even realize how terrible whatever she's joking about is until people react, simply per the fact that whatever they're joking about is normal to them. On top of this, Nico will put themself in bad situations, or cause himself harm in order to cheer people up, used to people laughing over her pain.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2023 11:07 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Those are great- I'm almost done with Aries's part of my post haha. I gave him a nightmare after all. But you only get to see the aftermath.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2023 11:29 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Aries's part is done, so now there's only the other three left to do now. Aka Gorōta, Gen'ya, and Revan. Ha. I'm not sure what to do with Gorōta so his part will probably be the shortest. Gen'ya will have some length to it, and Revan's will be pretty long. Aries's is pretty long too, haha.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 9, 2023 11:58 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty! Fun nightmare aftermath! Lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    194    195    196    197    198   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us