Chatbox
 Kháos
07:16:13 Kaos || Khaos
Tai-
Thank you for offering *^*
 distant-screams
07:12:09 katy | beetle
Vah,
that'd be frustrating, i'm sorry :') at least there were some left to make still
 Nevermore.
07:11:47 Never/Nev
Vah! :D

How're you doing today?
 Salem
07:11:46 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:11:21 Tai
Vah
Oh my... I hope they were salvageable :,D

Khaos
You and me, I can help- spam PvP, let's go
 Zeraphia
07:10:31 Spooky Vah
Katy

Well, I had to dump the noodles and wash the pot out and the stove. But I didn't get contaminated. So that's a plus.

But I had to use the rest of my box of noodles that I bought like twenty minutes ago.
Rip money.
 distant-screams
07:09:24 katy | beetle
Vah,
oh dear :'D are you alright?
 Kháos
07:09:13 Kaos || Khaos
Defeat an enemy faction in PvP. 0/60

😭 I never PvP.
 Zeraphia
07:08:47 Spooky Vah
>.>

I am calm. I am the epitome of calm

I totally didn't have to dump an entire half-box of gluten free noodles because my brother spilled his entire dinner across the stove and into my boiling pot.

I am calm.
 ZEFHYR
07:06:23 
oh, ok!
 Obscurity
07:05:02 Tai
Giveaways would belong in sales chat
 Blue Diamond
07:04:25 
yes
 ZEFHYR
07:03:01 
who would like a free roadrunner feather? i want to practice transfering something
 Futon_Stalker
06:59:52 Futon :]
Beetle
Hozier songs have so much potential for being oc-ified lol
 distant-screams
06:58:28 katy | beetle
Futon,
it's a good song, i can't blame you xD
 Obscurity
06:58:16 Tai
Ooh, multiple saving accounts! I can bring my real life hyperfixation of putting my currency in different places to a wolf game 😍
 Boeing
06:56:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Just skip it and if you ever find pottery by digging it up I'll pay you the quest reward personally xD
 Emmet
06:55:59 Emmet (he/him)
Finally done with the spooky adopts 👯‍♀️ time to crash
 Red River Wolves
06:55:31 Redd Dead
Boe,
Probably. IÂ’ll give it a couple more levels
 Futon_Stalker
06:54:44 Futon :]
Beetle
-Click-
I too am a victim of “too sweet” by hozier 😔

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -2
Wolverine : -5
Badger : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   35 

In the Shadow of Our Ancestors || DiscussionJune 9, 2022 06:20 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

ThisIsAPackName said:
Oh, I meant to ask -- what do you all think the pillar descendants should be doing while the bonds get their shit together? The format of the roleplay is really better suited for a novel where it's possible for characters to be waitlisted, considering how the pillars are supposed to play the "villains" for the majority so probably won't be interacting for a while. I was thinking one of the pillars could try to gather up all of the others they can and get them to unite in cause while the bonds are all being grouped up, but I'm not sure who would do that or why, considering that's a pretty character-driven thing to do.

That's a solid idea. The only pillar character I can think of who would try to get the other descendents grouped up is maybe Emery? Otherwise I'm drawing a blank at the moment.
In the Shadow of Our Ancestors || DiscussionJune 9, 2022 06:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Emmy can't though since they're technically with the bonds- As the King pillar and all.

the Wayne pack said:

ThisIsAPackName said:
Oh, I meant to ask -- what do you all think the pillar descendants should be doing while the bonds get their shit together? The format of the roleplay is really better suited for a novel where it's possible for characters to be waitlisted, considering how the pillars are supposed to play the "villains" for the majority so probably won't be interacting for a while. I was thinking one of the pillars could try to gather up all of the others they can and get them to unite in cause while the bonds are all being grouped up, but I'm not sure who would do that or why, considering that's a pretty character-driven thing to do.

That's a solid idea. The only pillar character I can think of who would try to get the other descendents grouped up is maybe Emery? Otherwise I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

In the Shadow of Our Ancestors || DiscussionJune 9, 2022 06:31 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Overthink

Oh shoot, I forgot that.
In the Shadow of Our Ancestors || DiscussionJune 9, 2022 06:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
How public will the bond group's mission be? The pillars might decide to ally themselves if they find out that there's someone out there trying to 'deal' with them?
In the Shadow of Our Ancestors || DiscussionJune 9, 2022 06:40 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Yeah, Emery can't because they're grouped up with the bonds, and Xander neither would nor can because he's going to be introduced to the main group in the beginning as the "tutorial" pillar. That basically just means the only ones with nothing are Monika, Michael, and nameless Unicorn King descendant, so if they can't be grouped up, we can probably find things to do for them as individuals? Monika is already friends with Emery, so she should be the easiest to tie in, seeing as Emery would already know where to find her.

@Lykalo, the mission would probably try to be kept under wraps initially with the government just sending out a vague "we're dealing with it" until it eventually gets revealed when the group does something big enough to draw attention.

In the Shadow of Our Ancestors || DiscussionJune 9, 2022 06:42 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Well, Michael sure isn't going to be the one to take the initiative for getting everyone grouped up.
In the Shadow of Our Ancestors || DiscussionJune 9, 2022 07:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Even if they don't group up, some of the pillars might still interact with the bonds, without knowing who they are? It might set the scene for some drama later, as well...
In the Shadow of Our Ancestors || DiscussionJune 14, 2022 12:44 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Lykalo

I mean, that would be certainly interesting in the future.
In the Shadow of Our Ancestors || DiscussionJune 16, 2022 11:56 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

That would definitely be cool, Lykalo. Maybe we could do that!

Just checking in but how are you guys doing? Working on a couple of drawings, but who do you think your characters would get along with most?

In the Shadow of Our Ancestors || DiscussionJune 16, 2022 04:35 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
Woah, sorry for completely dipping for a while, everybody. My muse just suddenly left my body for a hot minute there. It might be a while until I get out my post, unfortunately, but I'll try my best to get something out soon so we can actually move along the roleplay, and I'll try to get a Unicorn King descendant for us in the meantime.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   35 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us