Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Evergreen Shadows
06:15:29 
Nono- I mean is it possible to have one that's NEVER rebellious? I know that agreeable / obedient wolves are better for it, but I wanna know if it's possible at all to have a wolf that doesn't refuse to pursue-
 Forest Dwelling
06:14:22 Floor
@Evergreen

It's possible but honestly it seems like a majority of wolves are either independent or rebellious
 Amygdala
06:14:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Evergreen
That would be agreeable or obedient wolves. They are better at folowing orders
 Amygdala
06:13:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Transcendence
My team is made of my favourite wolves lmao...they might not be the best but they make it work...so yes...a bunch of good wolves are just sitting around enjoying the view from the den lol
 Evergreen Shadows
06:13:16 
Is it possible to have a wolf that pursues that doesn't ever feel rebellious?
 Amygdala
06:12:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Perfect...i think i know what i will be doing on sunday
 Transcendence
06:12:16 free palestine
Otherwise, you ever get a good vital wolf thats like nah we just sit here while the mother nature is tweaking
 technoblade
06:11:32 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I think it's finished
 Amygdala
06:11:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I think i started reading it while it bately started beeing published. I gotta catch up on it
 Transcendence
06:10:38 free palestine
These two might change the hurricane bad luck though
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Danceofwolves
06:10:14 Dance, tango
-WP Click-

Name ideas??
 Amygdala
06:10:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Transcendence
My wolves are the same XD
 technoblade
06:09:40 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

the cycle of pain XD
 Poe
06:09:20 
My dreams of a viti DH needs to happen.
 Amygdala
06:09:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno

Lmao it was you who reminded me of it🤣
 technoblade
06:08:20 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

STOOP! I know that one! The memories noooo!
 Transcendence
06:08:04 free palestine
I think they suck during hurricanes though. They sat in the middle of the rain a couple of times dumb no brain idiots
 Transcendence
06:07:14 free palestine
I bred my wolves to try to not half ass during a severe weather warning
 Amygdala
06:06:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn....now an earthquake shows up...right after doing 200 moves
 Amygdala
06:05:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I was correct
-Click-

This is taker from angel buddy manhwa
He can turn into a small fluffy bird

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Coyote : -3
Mountain Lion : -4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    171    172    173    174    175   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 24, 2023 09:21 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright- One more question, did Amos sit down in your post or not? If so, at what point?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 24, 2023 09:49 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Nope, they're still standing, just leaning slightly against the desk :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 24, 2023 10:05 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

The one you gave everyone!

-

Revan; “If I picked Mr. Caeso then wouldn’t we be able to simply go back to a time when we weren’t stuck on an island?”

Aries; “Briar..? No offense to everyone else, of course! Just uh… We could probably survive…”

Gen’ya; “Hm… Gorōta or Aries. Aries for protection, Gorōta for healing. Either one would be fine.”

Gorōta; “Uhm… I guess Micha..? Micha knows how to cook and all, so.. We’d probably survive?”

Otaiku; “Raphael, his ability would be helpful and I enjoy his company.”

Raphael; “Let’s be honest, if I don’t choose Irfam then they’ll end up dying without me. If that wasn’t a concern though… Probably .”

Beste; “Oh definitely either Sol, Amos, or Raphael. Sol because of company, Amos because company and they’d probably know how to survive, and Raphael because of the ability and all.”

Irfam; “I’m not sure… Maybe Kostas? Or Raphael? One of those two, for sure. I could make something to get us off… Probably. Kos could help but then if an explosion ends up happening then that’s bad. Maybe Raph? Ah, but I feel like everyone’s choosing him… That’s definitely not fair to him. Oh- I’ll go with Beste! We can send messages to people on the mainland and potentially get help!…Maybe? They might just pick up Beste and leave me though… Oh! Amory! I’ll take Amory! Yeah! He’d know how to survive and might be able to make sure I don’t end up exploding the entire island!”

Promachus; “Logically, Raphael is the best choice, his ability would be incredibly useful.”

-

And now the individual ones!

-

Otaiku; “5w4, though I have a high 8 score as well.”

Raphael; “Love languages? Hm. For recieving, quality time and acts of service, mostly. For giving? Quality time, gifts, and acts of service. Though I’ll usually do whatever I see works best for the exact people.”

Beste; “When people aren’t honest with themselves! cough Amory cough.”

Irfam; “Uh… Keeping a journal helped for a while, until I lost it… Or I forgot to keep doing it… Or I refused to do it… I can’t remember which. But uh, not much else has really helped. Though, to be fair, I also don’t try to find anything to help it. I just ignore them as much as possible, to be honest..”

Promachus; “Failure, mistakes, not being listened to, unknown variables are all high on the list. The thing to make me most angry though would probably have to be when the people I care about don’t take care of themselves or act recklessly with no thought to their own safety.”

-

Revan; “My favorite-?… That’s none of your business. Besides, thinking about the past is a waste of time. I’ll skip that one, please and thank you.”

Aries; “Uhm… I guess my favorite phrase to hear is uh… I uh… Really just anything nice, I guess…?”

Gen’ya; “H. P. Lovecraft or Edgar Allen Poe, a complete decision is more difficult as it tends to shift between the two.”

Gorōta; “Ah… Then I guess I’d want to be some sort of social worker? Really, I just want to help people…”

-

And now my questions!

-

To all your characters; Good answers. Who do you want to talk to more out of the group?

Amos; Nice. Most trustworthy member in your opinion?

Sol; Ah, that usually means stress. MBTI?

Amory; Alright then, fun. Attachment style?

Kostas; Favorite book?

Ash; Makes sense. Enneagram type and wing?

Horatio; Can’t remember if I asked this already or not- Love languages? Giving and receiving?

Briar; Fair, fair. Spend a month in a cell with someone, who’s it going to be?

Micha; Sounds delicious. Are you particularly worried about anyone in the group?

Nico; Seems reasonable. What are all the nicknames you’ve come up with for each of the group members so far?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 24, 2023 10:05 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

I'm bored, so I wrote something! As one does when they're bored, lmao

This one is mostly wholesome :)

---

A little on Nico's past: Promises

Nico, age 11
Aurora, age 16
Jade, age 16

It was a hot summer day, hot enough that Nico's hair stuck to his forehead with sweat. "Rora! Where are we going? It's too hot to walk around like this!"

Aurora laughed lightly and reached over to ruffle her younger siblings hair. "Don't worry about it, you'll like this, I promise."

Nico pouted and Aurora clicked her tongue. "Hey now, what did we say about complaining, hm?"

The child sighed as they recited the words he'd heard time and time again. "Don't complain unless you have really good reason to. But how do I know I don't have good reason, Rora! You never said what we're doing!"

"Well, if I didn't say then you don't have good reason yet, do you?"

Nico considered this for a moment before shrugging in acceptance. Her eyes lit up, however, when a familiar face caught his eye. "Jade!" They squealed, running over and tackling the young man who was walking toward them.

"Hey there, little siren! Good to see you too." He chuckled and spun Nico around once before putting them down and kissing Aurora quickly. "Hey babe."

"Hey." Aurora smiled affectionately and leaned into Jade's embrace for a moment before they were interrupted.

"EW! Don't kiss in front of me, that's gross!"

Both Aurora and Jade laughed while Nico glared. "You may think differently someday." Aurora proposed, causing her sibling to wrinkle their nose in disgust.

"Nuh-uh. Nope. No one's ever touching their mouth-hole to mine!"

This earned another round of laughter and an affectionate head-shake from Jade. "Never would have said it like that, kid, but you know what, you do you."

Nico grinned proudly and her sister chuckled again before grabbing both his and Jade's hands and gently pulling the forward to start walking again. "Alright you two, let's get out of this summer heat, come on!"

After ten more minutes of walking, the three ended up in front of the ice rink. The building was old, but it was well-kept and clean as they entered.

"So this is why I had to bring a jacket and hat in the middle of summer!" Nico gasped, breaking free of his sisters grasp and rushing up to the counter. Aurora hurried after him, smiling sheepishly at the lady behind the counter who smiled back kindly.

"What can I do for you all today?" She questioned.

"Three pairs of skates please!" Nico replied, standing on their tip-toes to see over the counter properly. "We want to skate!'

The woman chuckled. "Well, you've come to the right place then, kiddo! What are those sizes for you?"

Aurora gave her the sizes and payed and the skates were given in return. Nico wasted no time grabbing the bag with their things from Aurora's shoulders, racing to a bench, and pulling on the skates, her hat, and their jacket.

"Ready, Rora!" He exclaimed, wobbling a little when she stood. Nico didn't actually know how to skate, but they'd watched their sister enough to know what it was supposed to look like, and Aurora had actually taken him once before, which mainly resulted in a very sore bottom the next day. This time though, Nico was determined to get it right.

Aurora and Jade exchanged amused looks as they finished pulling on their skates. "Alright, little siren, let's see what ya' got!" Jade chuckled, walking ahead and stepping into the rink to watch everything unfold.

Nico lifted their head high and wobbled toward the rink as well, followed closely by his sister. When she actually reached the ice though, they paused, a bit of anxiety rising in his chest.

"What's wrong, Nic?" Aurora asked gently.

"I don't know." Nico answered, looking up. "I feel kinda scared."

His sister smiled gently. "Hey, if you fall, I'll be there to catch you, alright?"

The child hesitated. "Promise?"

"I promise." Aurora extended her pinky and her sibling linked it with his own, a grin spreading on their face again after the reassurance.

"Okay!" Without further hesitation, Nico stepped onto the ice. He wasn't scared anymore because Rora, their Rora, had promised to catch her, and Rora didn't lie.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 24, 2023 10:18 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That was adorable.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 24, 2023 11:24 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

The one you gave everyone!

-

Horatio: "Again, as leader, I intend to talk more to everyone. However, I have found Nico the most enjoyable to talk to so far."

Micha: "Well, hopefully, everyone! Gen'ya seems interesting though, I think I'd like to talk to them more."

Nico: "Revannnn. I will continue to bug him until he lets me in. He will... Eventually."

Briar: "Aries is cool. Nico too though, so those two."

Amory: "That's not even a question! Sol. Obviously!"

Amos: "Hmmm, I really love talking to everyone, except maybe Amory, but I think I'd have to go with either Promachus or Ash. Gabe because I really do love our conversations, and Ash because I want to get to know them better so I can help them."

Kostas: "Irfam or Raphael. Irfam because I enjoy talking with them and Raphael because he's smart and interesting."

Ash: "O-Otiaku, I g-guess."

Sol: "Probably either Beste or Amory."

-

Now individual ones!

-

Amos: "Hm, I don't really see anyone as untrustworthy. I guess if anyone was going to betray us, I would guess Irfam. Simply because he's easily influenced, I don't consider them to be untrustworthy though, really."

Sol: "Yeah... haha. INFP."

Amory: "Avoidant/Dismissive."

Kostas: "I find both 'Red Rising' by Pierce Brown as well as 'A Wrinkle In Time' by Madeleine L 'Engle to be enjoyable books."

Ash: "6w5. I-I have a f-few 8 tendencies t-though."

Horatio: "For receiving? Words of affirmation and acts of service. For giving? Acts of service and words of affirmation, mainly, though I try to adjust based on whoever I'm with."

Briar: "Easy, Nico! I would say Aries, but if I remember correctly, he isn't a fan of small spaces, so I don't wanna drag him into that! Me and Nico could entertain each other well enough, and who knows, maybe we could even bust out! Or, or, Nico could sweet-talk us out! They're good at that!"

Micha: "Um, not really, not right now at least. I mean, Aries seems a little, uh, a little anxious, but other than that, I guess not?"

Nico: "Oooo, okay! So Aries is Ari, Gorōta is G, Micha is M or Angel, 'cause of the wings and all, Horatio is Tio/Boss/Specs/Timey Turner, he doesn't know about the last one though. Gen'ya is Crow/Gen'yay!/Emo Nightmare, Revan is Rev/My Chemically Imbalanced Romance/Specs 2.0/The person who won't take my advice about self-care can you tell I'm salty, and Briar is Bestie/Briar Rose/Queen B/Big B!"

-

Now my questions!

-

All your characters: Good choices all! On the same line of thought, same person, disregarding both of your powers, what three supplies are you bringing (not three each, three altogether), it can't be a plane/boat/submarine/etc.

Otiaku: Nice. I really can't remember who I've asked at this point, lol, I don't think I have you, love language(s)? Giving and receiving?

Beste: That's understandable, haha. Why did you join the group?

Irfam: I see. Would there ever be a situation where you would tell Kostas about your other lab?

Raphael: Cute! What's your MBTI?

Promachus: Makes sense. Enneagram type and wing?

Revan: Alright... Fine. What would it take for you to consider someone from the group a friend?

Aries: That makes sense. Do you have a favorite game to play? It can be a board game, video game, sport, or anything.

Gen'ya: Nice. Do you have a favorite type/style of poetry?

Gorōta: You are very sweet. What's your attachment style?

-

Your posts were amazing as always!

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 25, 2023 12:28 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Decided to do a little something too, haha

-

A little on Revan’s past: Shadows

Revan, age 13

Nao(brother), age 30 (deceased at 28)

Trisha(sister-in-law), age 29

Lena(niece), age 8

Graci(mother), age 50

Adrian(father), age 52 (deceased at 45)

*~*~*~*

Revan’s eyes snapped open and he was sitting up straight, hair sticking to his forehead at odd angles. He didn’t scream, he’d never been a screamer. For a moment, a split second, he sat there. He stared at nothing, into the darkness of his room, his breathing ragged. And then his shoulders hitched, taking in a sharp inhale.

--

He pulled his legs close to his chest as his vision blurred, one hand covered his mouth as he lowered his head to his knees, his other wrapped itself around his legs and held his head. He’d always hated crying, and he’d hated it even more since- His grip tightened, breath hitching, shoulders shaking, tears falling faster. The hand covering his mouth was bitten to keep himself quiet.

--

He hated crying. He shouldn’t even be crying. Futilely, he thought to himself, ‘Stop crying, you don’t deserve to cry.’ A sob wracked his shoulders, his grip tightened, he shouldn’t be crying. He shouldn’t. ‘You don’t get to cry. You’re not-’ He bit his hand sharper, breath hitching. ‘You’re not the one that died. Stop crying. You don’t deserve to. Stop-’ He shook, breath shallow and sharp, tears continuing to stain his cheeks. ‘Stop crying. Stop crying. You don’t get to. You shouldn’t get to. Stop crying. Stop crying—

--

…By the time light was streaming into his room from the window, showing it was actually morning, Revan wasn’t crying. Instead, he laid on his bed, curled and without movement, breathing slowly yet still shallow, dried tear tracks stained his cheeks the same way he’d stained the family. He heard a door open outside in the hallway, followed by a padding of feet down the hall… Lena was probably up.

--

He stayed laying there, he couldn’t quite see any reason to get up. He’d have to deal with everyone that was out there. He didn’t want to. Frankly, he didn’t want to do anything. He tuned out the sounds of the hallway, and continued to stare aimlessly at the wall beside his bed. He remained motionless, he wished he was actually as lifeless as he felt. Then he wouldn’t be such a failure. Such a stain. He wouldn’t be able to hurt anyone anymore…

--

He wasn’t sure how much time passed, he wasn’t focused on it either, but he eventually heard the door to his room open. The sound of footsteps that didn’t come over to him, but simply into the room. The one there spoke, “What are you doing still in bed? Get up, I won’t have you lazing about feeling sorry for yourself.

--

It took him a moment to process who was speaking, he didn’t look over when he did. The voice was his mothers’, he didn’t care enough to really listen. He didn’t see why he should get up, he didn’t bother arguing vocally though. His inaction was enough. There was a huff, “Didn’t you tell Lena you’d take her to the park today since winter break started?

--

His eyebrows furrowed, had he? He probably agreed to it while Lena was talking a mile a minute… Lena was better off if he didn’t…

--

I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that you don’t care to keep your word. Your brother was always the better of you about that.

--

Revan stiffened, and curled a bit more.

--

Then again, he was better than you in more than just that. In fact, compared to your thousands of mistakes, I can only think of one that he made.

--

He curled some more, feeling tears beginning to sting his eyes.

--

And even then, his mistake helped someone. All that yours have done is the opposite.

--

He wanted to say he knew, that he understood that, maybe even just tell her to leave… His voice wouldn’t work when he opened his mouth though, all that came out was a strangled, choked back sound as fresh tears managed to run down. He really was pathetic.

--

Oh, stop all that crying and get up already. You’re the reason he isn’t here and you’re feeling sorry for yourself? If he were here…

--
He bit his hand, trying to stop his tears.

--

I don’t know why I even try. You’re nothing like him, if you were then you’d actually listen.” The ‘you’d be worth something’ went unsaid, but not unheard. “I’m going to tell Tris that Lena can’t go to the park today after all.

--

There were footsteps and a door closing. It wasn’t slammed, it wasn’t closed gently either. It was casual, as if the one-way conversation hadn’t just taken place. He curled up, still trying to stop his tears from falling. She was right, after all. He didn’t deserve to cry, he was the reason Nao was gone. He’d never be like him, he’d never be worth something to anyone… He didn’t deserve to be, he’d just mess up or they’d get hurt because of him… Or they’d die because of him…

--

He didn’t end up getting up that day, he laid there until the room became dark and covered him with shadows. Like the ones of everything he could never be, of everything he’d never get. Of everything he’d never deserve. He laid there throughout the night too, drifting in and out of sleep.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 25, 2023 02:15 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Noooo, this is so sad! Tio is definitly killing Rev's mom at this point, poor baby :'(
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 25, 2023 05:22 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I'll get my actual post out soon, but since you gave angst, I decided to return some, lol

---

Future Scenario (technically some of Sol's past as well): Broken

Sol and Beste, probably sometime after they started dating

Blood, blood, blood.

Why was there so much fucking blood?

Sol gasped in an attempt to breathe, but the only thing he could smell was iron. Blood. Just like that day.

'Sol?'

No, no, no, not this again! Not him, please!

'W-what... Dad?'

Stop. No.

Not again!

'DAD!'

The scene appeared, slightly blurred, in Sol's mind. God, there was so much blood. So much fucking blood.

'No! Wake up, please!'

Stop it, please stop!

They grasped their head, clawing at his hair as they tried vainly to escape the memory, the pain was too much. All of it was too much.

'Sol, what the hell did you do!?'

"It was an accident! I didn't mean to, please! I'm sorry! I don't want this!" He choked the words out, chest burning.

'911, what's your emergency?'

No.

It wasn't happening. It wasn't real. It was all just a bad dream.

'He killed him!'

It had to be a bad dream.

'Sir, please calm down.'

Wake up, wake up, wake up!

'I hate you, Sol! I fucking hate you! How could you?!'

"I'm s-sorry... I'm so sorry."

'Sol!'

What?

'Hey! Sol! It's me, it's Beste, I got you, it's alright!'

When? How?

'I'm here, I got ya.'

Someone was hugging them, gently running their fingers through his hair.

"I... I can't... B-breathe..."

'It's alright, focus on my touch, mk? Whatever you're seeing, it ain't here anymore, it's just us, and I got you, promise.'

Sol shifted slightly, leaning into the touch provided and desperately grasping Beste's shirt in an attempt to ground himself.

'There ya' go, try takin' some deeper breaths now. I'll do it with you too.'

Sol forced himself to follow Beste's direction, breathing in and out painfully. Slowly, the smell of blood started to fade, replaced by Beste's scent and Sol forced their eyes open, slowly processing his surroundings. There was no blood, no death.

"I'm sorry." Sol whispered, letting their head fall against Beste's chest in exhaustion.

"Hey! Uh-uh, we talked about this, sunshine! No apologizing for stuff that isn't your fault, including trauma!" Beste scolded, continuing to gently run her fingers through Sol's hair. "And ya' better tell me if someone hurt you, 'cause I'll out there and kick their ass if I need to!"

Sol let out an airy laugh and shook his head. "It wasn't anyone, just me."

Beste hummed softly. "Flashback or hallucination?"

"Flashback."

"I'm sorry, babes, you wanna talk about it?"

Sol shook his head slightly again. "Not really."

"Alright, movie night, then?"

Sol smiled a little and looked up. "That would be nice."

Beste grinned affectionately. "Hell yeah! I'll get some snacks and fluffy blankets, ya' can choose the movie!"

Laughing softly, Sol sat up. "Sure."

Beste stood and extended a hand to help Sol up, kissing their forehead lightly. "Sounds like a plan! Hey though, if ya' ever need anything at all, talking or otherwise, I got you, yeah?"

Sol smiled. "Yeah, I know. Thank you, Beste, I really appreciate it."

"Always."

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 25, 2023 05:23 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I hope I wrote Beste okay, I haven't seen enough of them to get a great idea yet, I don't think, so sorry if I didn't!

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    171    172    173    174    175   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us