Chatbox
 Kháos
07:16:13 Kaos || Khaos
Tai-
Thank you for offering *^*
 distant-screams
07:12:09 katy | beetle
Vah,
that'd be frustrating, i'm sorry :') at least there were some left to make still
 Nevermore.
07:11:47 Never/Nev
Vah! :D

How're you doing today?
 Salem
07:11:46 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:11:21 Tai
Vah
Oh my... I hope they were salvageable :,D

Khaos
You and me, I can help- spam PvP, let's go
 Zeraphia
07:10:31 Spooky Vah
Katy

Well, I had to dump the noodles and wash the pot out and the stove. But I didn't get contaminated. So that's a plus.

But I had to use the rest of my box of noodles that I bought like twenty minutes ago.
Rip money.
 distant-screams
07:09:24 katy | beetle
Vah,
oh dear :'D are you alright?
 Kháos
07:09:13 Kaos || Khaos
Defeat an enemy faction in PvP. 0/60

😭 I never PvP.
 Zeraphia
07:08:47 Spooky Vah
>.>

I am calm. I am the epitome of calm

I totally didn't have to dump an entire half-box of gluten free noodles because my brother spilled his entire dinner across the stove and into my boiling pot.

I am calm.
 ZEFHYR
07:06:23 
oh, ok!
 Obscurity
07:05:02 Tai
Giveaways would belong in sales chat
 Blue Diamond
07:04:25 
yes
 ZEFHYR
07:03:01 
who would like a free roadrunner feather? i want to practice transfering something
 Futon_Stalker
06:59:52 Futon :]
Beetle
Hozier songs have so much potential for being oc-ified lol
 distant-screams
06:58:28 katy | beetle
Futon,
it's a good song, i can't blame you xD
 Obscurity
06:58:16 Tai
Ooh, multiple saving accounts! I can bring my real life hyperfixation of putting my currency in different places to a wolf game 😍
 Boeing
06:56:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Just skip it and if you ever find pottery by digging it up I'll pay you the quest reward personally xD
 Emmet
06:55:59 Emmet (he/him)
Finally done with the spooky adopts 👯‍♀️ time to crash
 Red River Wolves
06:55:31 Redd Dead
Boe,
Probably. IÂ’ll give it a couple more levels
 Futon_Stalker
06:54:44 Futon :]
Beetle
-Click-
I too am a victim of “too sweet” by hozier 😔

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -2
Wolverine : -5
Badger : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   27 

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 09:50 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
These character types are so weird together already. I hope this RP lasts a long time - I will fight for it. And I will protect everyone like a tired dad great dane :)
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 10:13 PM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award
Hey peeps!!
I'm still alive ^^; sorry I haven't been on WP much lately cuz of school and traveling on the weekends recently, but I'm still invested in the RP! I do have finals coming up soon, but I should still be able to work on my affiliations sheet a bit this week and maybe finish it :3 and once school is over I'll definitely be more active
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 10:30 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lost, I understand that! I also have finals coming up. I also really hope it lasts a long time, Freedom. I hope we make it there and back again.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 3, 2022 07:01 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry if this is not great quality, but ta-da! Small timeline! Small blood and bruises warning though. It's not realistic or good looking blood or bruises, but here's your warning now. https://pokefarm.com/upload/Determined_Wolf/9C3E6531-532D-41F8-B51E-451A21933D8D.jpeg
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 3, 2022 07:41 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wow. I love the way you express his eyes. How they change and how they fit with his timeline. The eyes are the windows to the soul. His transformation is interesting and how he went from "I hate everyone" to "Most people are good, then there are those jerks."
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 3, 2022 07:49 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm glad you took notice to the eye detail! It took me a surprising amount of time to figure out what I was going to do with them... As for who he likes, I am hoping to have him be more accepting of historians and knights or at least knights throughout the course of the adventure so expect change there soon too!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 3, 2022 08:44 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I absolutely love that, Dete! I agree, the eyes are a great way to help with the expression, very cool and creative! You're such a good artist!!!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 4, 2022 09:12 AM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Determined_Wolf said:
I'm glad you took notice to the eye detail! It took me a surprising amount of time to figure out what I was going to do with them... As for who he likes, I am hoping to have him be more accepting of historians and knights or at least knights throughout the course of the adventure so expect change there soon too!

I love how you showed him! :0 Hopefully he doesn't place early judgement on Saber for having been a knight (and wishes he would still be), though that would be kinda fun xD

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 4, 2022 10:31 AM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Determined_Wolf said:

I love to see character growth. It's so nice because they seem even more alive. I'm hoping that August's ego will shrink some, but I'm not sure if it's possible...
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 4, 2022 10:58 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

No no no. He'd like Saber right away. It's just a matter on whether or not Diamond finds out Saber wants to become a knight again. Once he figures out this, he'll feel seriously betrayed.

Pffft I'm sure Augustus's giant ego will deflate a little with Diamond constantly poking fun at him.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    15    16    17    18    19   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us