07:43:17 she/her
-WP Click- criticism?
 Whispering Rain
07:40:00 Whisp, Rain
What ghosty/spirit gear/decor should I get him
-WP Click-
 Frostyhills24
07:38:26 Frosty, (She/Her)
Maybe she should have gotten the name mud cake?

Dust Bowl trips on a rock and falls into a mud puddle.

Stats: Wisdom +2
Mood: Sheepish
 Whispering Rain
07:32:46 Whisp, Rain
All his old friends are dead
But if he is who he says he is he'll live forever
-WP Click-
 Lazy Kingdom
07:31:16 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Rykio
I don't know if you're replying to me or someone else, but if me thank you <3
 Frostyhills24
07:27:42 Frosty, (She/Her)
What is it with me and getting heroes? All my pups so far have been heroes, not complaining just surprised.
 Rykio
07:25:14 An Attic.
That HM <3
 Frostyhills24
07:25:05 Frosty, (She/Her)
Little man got his dadÂ’s coat

-WP Click-
 Lazy Kingdom
07:22:49 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
That female has not once given me a bad litter, I'm surprised she still hasn't failed me.
 Lazy Kingdom
07:15:01 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
Another amazing litter <3
 Arachne
07:12:25 Ara/Kat
AH omg!!
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
07:07:38 katy | beetle
haha understandable xD thanks!
 Caeruleum
07:06:51 Cae, Blue
not gonna lie, all duds dont really sound too bad considering my den space ^^" sending you all of my remaining luck <3
 distant-screams
06:55:37 katy | beetle
Cae,
thank you! i hope so but my girls have been failing me lately </3

i hope your next few litters are better than mine have been lately, lol!
 Caeruleum
06:52:56 Cae, Blue
good luck, katy! may you get best pups ever *^*
 distant-screams
06:47:59 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she gives me something good >.> i even bought a green fern
 Caeruleum
06:45:35 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
i knew it was too good to be true :(
 Caeruleum
06:44:39 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
ew

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -4
Snapping Turtle : +5
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    160    161    162    163    164   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 05:25 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Damn, Promachus might actually be a good option, I never thought that would be the case XD
-
August, just sighing in disappointment: "Damn it. I'm going to hell, aren't I?"
Ash, standing in the middle of the room, looking hella confused as to why their boyfriend is talking to 'God' and why Beste is there in the first place: "I... W-what is happening?"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 05:30 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, yeah, that's why Irfam always went to him in these situations- But I have plans for Promachus and perhaps another to end up going someplace else for a bit, which is why I'm trying to figure out who Irfam is going to instead. Because in their panic with what's going to happen, you better bet he's going somewhere.
-
Beste just continuing her reign; 'Oh yes, child. You will even have your own reserved spot for you in Clode.'
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 05:36 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
You know what, totally fair, I actually meant to type Amory, not Promachus, but I'm double tasking and my mind was totally on the lines of Promachus and Irfam's relationship, lmao
-
August; "Actually, that kind of sounds like an honor. It might be a fun game to try to overtake the devil. Hmm."
Ash, now terrified; "U-ummm..."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 05:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, I mean, makes sense lmao
So Irfam shows up at Amory's door?
-
Beste, totally having been raised by Devout Believers and so knows the whole deal of religious shit; 'Oh, but you'd never win against Uphine. She is a woman, and you are a man. Only a woman can ever rule Clode. You'd basically just be her bitch to play with and kill again and again as she pleases.'
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 06:04 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good to me! Lmao
-
August: "Shit, that's true. I guess I'm kinda her on Earth, huh. So, what kinda deaths are we talkin' here? Also, what kinda 'play,' because I'm like, into masculinity, so-"
Ash, dying of confusion; "W-what the fuck?!"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 06:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Beste just knowing exactly what type of shit to say in every situation; 'No, child. You are not her on Earth, such a thing is impossible. Because, yet again, you are a man. Painful deaths, slow ones. She likes to watch the suffering. And, yes, I'm aware, as is she. But do you really believe that she cares just what you are into? Because I assure you, she does not.'
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 06:33 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
August; "Little unsettling not gonna lie. Oh well, already sentenced to torture in death, may as well live the rest of life fun!"
Ash, knowing exactly what the look Auggie is giving them means; "W-well shit-"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 06:36 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Beste, sending a whole ass sigh over the message; 'I never yet said it was too late, my dear child. It's never too late for my creations.'
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 08:36 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Revan; “I am not constantly burned out, Nico. Quite frankly, if I was, my work wouldn’t be high quality and I wouldn’t even be able to move. Since that is what being burned out is like. Obviously though, my work hasn’t suffered and I am capable of movement. Also, I am healthy. It’s not like I’m throwing up. As for the idea of you doing my work for me? Definitely not. I don’t doubt your intelligence, Nico, but I write my reports a certain way and you don’t even know what any of them are about.”

-

The one you gave everyone!

-

Revan; “Do I have to see them? Could I choose not to? I’d tell him not to leave a note if I do have to.”

Aries; “Depends on the age… To protect the people currently in his life, though, I guess.”

Gen’ya; “Probably the best tips and tricks on how to not get caught.”

Gorōta; “That everything is going to turn out fine. It may take a while but it will. I’d like to think that’s what my future self would say to me too.”

Otaiku; “Hm… That he’ll find people who care about the same things as he does.”

Raphael; “That no, Irfam doesn’t ever stop getting themself blown up.”

Beste; “That the Devout shit your parents teach you isn't anything you got to listen to.”

Irfam; “Uhm… Hm… Again, I don’t really think about the past much. Maybe don’t accept drinks from strangers? Or, uh, don’t go to the convention? Or, hm… I don’t know.”

Promachus; “That one day he will find a group that is worth protecting, that he won’t fail in protecting.”

-

And now the individual ones!

-

Otaiku; “Probably one of the artifacts I was able to take home from work that was apparently really important or valuable at one point.”

Raphael; “I’d probably switch out my surface wound healing power for the power to heal all wounds.”

Beste; “Uh, pretty protective I guess? Someone hurts them, I’m totally beating them up or driving them insane with messages.”

Irfam; “The government? Ah, uh… Well, I mean… I’m exempt from the caste system so, don’t really think I can complain too much about that and all… The religion shit in general is just kind of dumb though. Also, like- Artificial life is totally possible. I can totally make a robot with a soul, and a name, and pronouns, and a personality, and a life. I just haven’t yet. But I will! Just watch!”

Promachus; “That’s… A difficult question. I believe it’s different for everyone. That freedom cannot be given a specific, set meaning because everyone experiences it differently. To me? Freedom is simply being able to exist as one wants to, whether that be as a bank accountant or as a first responder. To be able to make your own choices, without anyone influencing you.”

-

Revan; “The last lie I told? Do we mean the last major lie or just the last lie in general?”

Aries; “Uh… Good question. Well, overall, I prefer swords or daggers. Guns are effective but… Well, as for certain types of the swords or daggers? I’ve used a few different types. For daggers, definitely the Jambiya or Gladius. As for swords though, Spatha and Zweihänder are both good. I’ve only used either of those once or twice though.”

Gen’ya; “For certain people, yes. It depends on the person, however.”

Gorōta; “Oh that’s definitely a hard question- Uh- Hmm, there’s too many good ones. Probably Rumpelstiltskin though, I always loved the name.”

-

And now my questions!

-

To all your characters; All good answers. Okay, new question! Most concerning person you know?

Amos; That’s nice. Favorite way to eat toast?

Sol; Ah, I mostly meant if they started to get along. Like, if they became friends?

Amory; Haha- What’d you do if someone showed up at your door, minimally to severely injured?

Kostas; Ooo, that’s a cool invention. How’d you come up with it?

Ash; Understandable. Other than Tai, who’s your favorite in the group?

Horatio; Makes sense, yeah. How do you get people out of bad situations?

Briar; Fuck yeah! Let’s go! Have you ever sent someone to the hospital in a fight?

Micha; Aww, that’s sweet of him. Favorite hobby besides making clothes?

Nico; Those are both such good quotes- They’re great. Do you believe there are some types of people that cannot be redeemed?

-

I get that, yeah. If I had to pick a subject I didn’t like, it’d probably be like… English, weirdly enough XD

Out of all the subjects, english is my least favorite. And yet here I am, doing way too much. No, why I don’t like the subject is that everything they teach is like- Stuff I already know and just seems kind of pointless. And the projects end up getting on my nerves sometimes. Because I do not like socializing lmao

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 9, 2023 08:38 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
August: "Uh, actually, that's surprising. I'm fully aware I'm a bitch-"
Ash, somehow even more confused: "...?"

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    160    161    162    163    164   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us