Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Amygdala
06:26:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
I got a DH+leuc and a DH+BF in the same litter. They are 13 now and i haven't had such luck since then😅
 Poe
06:25:11 
I feel like I wonÂ’t get that lucky again. It was pretty crazy stuff
 Poe
06:23:41 
Katy-
I used ferns on every litter so I cheated a bit haha.
 Amygdala
06:22:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Poe
You stole all of our luck
 distant-screams
06:22:11 katy | beetle
that's where all my luck went xD
 Poe
06:21:46 
I just realized I got an ery + DH and a leucism + DH from my girls this season.
 distant-screams
06:18:03 katy | beetle
thanks ^^
 Amygdala
06:17:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
She looks so pretty
 distant-screams
06:14:34 katy | beetle
i've already bought her some white angel wings </3 i'll definitely try for those next FMC though.
 Haunted Hills
06:14:07 Chat Ghost
Katy
For an angelic vibe use Silver Angle Wings and Stardust Halo
 Amygdala
06:13:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yay
 distant-screams
06:13:14 katy | beetle
it's alright! i had enough for the stardust ^^
 Amygdala
06:12:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
I would help you but i only have 4🥲
 Amygdala
06:11:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Wow stardust and stars wold look great...it would make her look like an angel like ecifircas said
 distant-screams
06:11:16 katy | beetle
i like that idea! wonder if i have any moonflowers left over..
 Ecifircas
06:10:23 
distant-screams, ooh. Maybe an angelic vibe like what Amygdala was saying? Stardust and stars?
 distant-screams
06:09:51 katy | beetle
Amy,
i appreciate it ^^ definitely gonna get her some type of wings and antlers
 Amygdala
06:09:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
White wings, some antlers maybee any a flower crown?

I am not that good with gear ideas
 distant-screams
06:07:21 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
gear/decor ideas? she's looking plain.
 Amygdala
06:07:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
You spy 6 Sun Bears.

RIP my team 🥲

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +4
Boar : -3
Cougar : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    159    160    161    162    163   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 02:50 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm- Let's throw Aries into the chaos, that way
1) He can get more trauma, duh XD
2) You won't get stuck doing a whole thing by yourself with Briar lmao
and 3) It seems more in character for Aries anyways lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 03:42 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Amazing, sounds like a plan, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 03:46 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Great, haha
-
Also, since I might as well as go ahead and ask you too since you asked me a question about planning!
So, uhm, basically. Irfam is not going to have a fun time. At some point, while Promachus is out of town(aka who he usually goes to should something like what I have planned happens), he's going to end up going to someone else(aka basically collapsed at their door). The choices, while they may change depending on how things play out and all, are down to Amory, Amos, and Kostas. Again, the choices may change, but any preference right now as to who?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 04:35 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Honestly, I think any of them could work, it mostly depends on how much angst you want, lol
Amory would probably be the most because, uh, not too much sympathy there. He'd help, obviously, and still probably call Raph, but in regards to reaction, once Irfam wakes up, it would probably be more scolding and annoyance than anything. If it was Kos, there would be plenty of angst in regards to Kostas blaming himself for whatever happened because that's just what he does with Irfam, lol. Amos would give the most wholesome reaction for sure, doing everything they could to make sure Irfam was okay and then offering emotional support after as well as a calming presence.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 04:50 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Nico; "For fucks sake, Revan, you're constantly burned out, you just don't realize it because you neglect yourself so often that you don't even understand what being healthy is supposed to feel like! You know what, if the work matters so much, give it to me. I'll do it. You eat and get some sleep or go talk with Tio or something. You can double-check my work when I'm done if you want, but I promise you I'll be thorough. I'm not as dumb as I act, so take a fucking break and let me do it for you."

-

The one you gave everyone!

-

Horatio: "Alright then. I sleep on my back the majority of the time, typically with my arms at my sides and occasionally covering my face."

Micha: "On my side, usually my right, though I shift a lot in my sleep, so I may end up on a different side than I started on."

Nico: "Um, usually the fetal position. It's kinda embarrassing, but I also tend to hold onto a pillow or stuffed animal when there's one next to me. And, uh, I usually end up against the wall or, sometimes, I'll build a wall of pillows and end up against that. Basically, the tighter the space the better. It's a comfort thing."

Briar: "Why do you need that information? Oh well, on my side, just kinda whatever one is most comfortable at the time, I guess."

Amory: "On my back or side. I don't pay that much attention."

Amos: "Haha, I actually sleep on my side, but, I, uh, I tend to do the leg over pillow thing, like, half of my body is just kinda thrown out to one side. It's a little embarrassing, especially when I have to sleep in the same room as someone else for some reason."

Kostas: "On my back with my hands over my stomach or at my sides and my head perfectly aligned with the rest of my body. It is the most healthy position to sleep in."

Ash: "U-um... Whatever w-way August i-is most comfortable with... W-when he's away... f-for some reason... I s-sleep in the f-fetal position... Usually."

Sol: "I don't really sleep, and when I do I usually have nightmares and end up moving a lot anyway, that or I have sleep paralysis and I don't remember what position I actually sleep in then."

-

Now the individual ones!

-

Amos: "Hmm, not really. I mean, Sol and Ash in particular were unexpected personalities for their positions, but I think, in the end, everyone ended up in the right spot."

Sol: "Um, I'm not really sure what I'd do. I mean, I'd try to help them get along, but if they start fighting, like, actually fighting, and yelling and stuff, I... I honestly think I might end up backing away from both of them. Not because I want to! It's just that, I really hate conflict, it's a big trigger for me, and I don't think I could handle being around them when they can't get along. A few arguments, I can handle, but not much more than that. Especially if I feel pressured to choose sides. I care about them both so much, they're my best friends, and I could never choose one over the other."

Amory: "First off, fuck you. Second, I don't like anyone other than Sol. I guess Otiaku's fine, a good enough leader anyway, but that's about it."

Kostas: "To be fair, Irfam is the most likely to end up on my doorstep completely beat up. I wouldn't even consider it unusual. As for your question, I'm unsure. Many of the things me and Irfam make are great, though, admittedly, most of them are Irfam's ideas that I simply help create. If I had to choose, I think I'd have to go with my personal robot design. It basically organizes things based on a code I put into it and keeps everything around my house tidy even while I'm away, it's also used for security with a defense system connected to my house built into it, and it can do tasks like get the mail and things. It's one of the only creations I've executed on my own, and I'm quite proud."

Ash: "W-well, it's a little... S-scary sometimes but... but I'm h-happy to be able t-to help... out the g-group."

Horatio: "I suppose there could be, though I very much hope that that isn't the case. My team is extremely important to me, and I would never want to see any of them hurt."

Briar: "Obviously I would! No one touches my besties!"

Micha: "I can hope! And no, I don't think I have. Kage was the one who always got into fights, usually to protect me actually."

Nico: "Hmm, good question! I really really love "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten." From Lilo and Stich and "It's not until you lose everything that you can truly appreciate everything." From Beauty and the Beast."

-

Now my questions!

-

All your characters: If you could see your past self from any time longer than a year ago, what would you tell them?

Otiaku: What's your most treasured possession?

Beste: How protective are you of Sol?

Irfam: What are your thoughts on the government and how they run things?

Raphael: Haha, I feel that. If you could change your power, what power would you want?

Promachus: Here's a deep question for you, what's freedom to you?

Revan: What's the last lie you told, and why did you tell it?

Aries: Very cool. Weapon of choice?

Gen'ya: Nice, nice. Do you believe in happy endings?

Gorōta: What's your favorite fairytale?

-

That's fair, I'm a huge nerd when it comes to psychology in particular if you couldn't tell by my writing, lol. And also creative writing/English and history as well, mostly just not science (other than psychology) and math because my brain doesn't process those well, lmao.

Edited at January 8, 2023 04:51 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 04:54 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The different ways it could go honestly makes me think Amory might be best XD
Promachus, the first few times, was a total "What were you thinking? Were you thinking?" Type of guy. These plus some other stuff were what caused Promachus to have a different opinion of Irfam(aka this is some reallyyy bad shit that's going to be going down)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 04:59 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Honestly, it might be then, lmao
Amory is totally just going to repeatedly call Irfam an idiot while pretending not to care if you choose to have Irfam go there, haha.
-
Alsoooo, since you're sending Beste to Auggie's bar, should I subtly (or not so subtly) throw in some of August's toxicity? That'd probably be the first time anyone from the group saw any of it, so that could be fun, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 05:04 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The whole situation with Irfam is going to suck. Here's a good question though to help decide-
Who's most likely to try and give physical comfort? Or just any type of physical contact? With or without asking?
-
Hmmm, that could be fun- Beste just being like, 'That bitch. Time to send a random ass message real quick.' XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 05:11 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Amos, definitely. They usually do try to ask first, but if Irfam is unresponsive for some reason, he might try to just hold their hands or something. Amory isn't going to try to even touch Irfam unless absolutely necessary or Irfam reaches for him or something, and Kostas isn't great at reading emotion, so he's unlikely to trust himself enough to physically comfort Irfam, since he'd feel really awkward about it.
-
That would be funny, August would just be like: "What the fuck was that random voice in my head subtly (or not so subtly) threatening me? God?"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 05:19 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ahh, okay okay. Well, Irfam is definitely not going to be responsive, but would also be incredibly sensitive to contact. Promachus being someone who is 100% touch averse was one reason why Irfam went to him, because this guy offered no physical comfort/contact. And even while taking Irfam in was only doing the minimal amounts possible. At the same time, Irfam is someone who doesn't normally come back without contact, so him being the one getting to choose when to latch onto someone is basically the only good way.
-
Beste in the background sending another message like; 'Yes, it is I, Pherus. God of Creation. You are a bitchhhh.'

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    159    160    161    162    163   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us