06:18:03 katy | beetle
thanks ^^
 Amygdala
06:17:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
She looks so pretty
 distant-screams
06:14:34 katy | beetle
i've already bought her some white angel wings </3 i'll definitely try for those next FMC though.
 Haunted Hills
06:14:07 Chat Ghost
Katy
For an angelic vibe use Silver Angle Wings and Stardust Halo
 Amygdala
06:13:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yay
 distant-screams
06:13:14 katy | beetle
it's alright! i had enough for the stardust ^^
 Amygdala
06:12:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
I would help you but i only have 4🥲
 Amygdala
06:11:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Wow stardust and stars wold look great...it would make her look like an angel like ecifircas said
 distant-screams
06:11:16 katy | beetle
i like that idea! wonder if i have any moonflowers left over..
 Ecifircas
06:10:23 
distant-screams, ooh. Maybe an angelic vibe like what Amygdala was saying? Stardust and stars?
 distant-screams
06:09:51 katy | beetle
Amy,
i appreciate it ^^ definitely gonna get her some type of wings and antlers
 Amygdala
06:09:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
White wings, some antlers maybee any a flower crown?

I am not that good with gear ideas
 distant-screams
06:07:21 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
gear/decor ideas? she's looking plain.
 Amygdala
06:07:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
You spy 6 Sun Bears.

RIP my team 🥲
 Amygdala
06:02:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Night
Wow i love the wings...where did you get them
 Amygdala
06:02:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Malcuth
Jopefully the power will be back soon. Try bot to open the freezer too much so the warm air doesn't get inside and stay safe if the weather is that bad
 The ShadowSeekers
06:00:57 Night, Shadow, Raven
Thoughts?

-WP Click-
 Malcuth
05:59:46 Wander
I really hope so :( Ive worked so hard throwing this party.
 Amygdala
05:57:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Malcuth
If it's tomorrow it should be fine...the freezer will keep the temperature for a while
 Malcuth
05:55:42 Wander
I'm so upset right now. I have hundreds of dollars of food for a baby shower that is tomorrow that may go bad and the is no way for me to get it on ice I'm on the top of a mountain and can't leave in these weather conditions

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +4
Boar : -3
Cougar : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    158    159    160    161    162   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 5, 2023 11:48 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Revan; “I’m too busy. Go away, Nico. Unless I somehow manage to finish at least half of these reports in the next few minutes, I can’t spare any time on… Eating, of all things.”

-

You are seriously just way too good at these- The one you gave everyone first, as per usual!

-

Revan; “How I’d like to die? Oh please, I already have it planned out. If I’m not dead by 25, then I’ll most likely have some sort of medical issue. Such as cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure or hypertension, not to even mention the deteriorating of my immune system as time goes on. Frankly, I’d be surprised if I make it to my mid 30s. But if I could choose how to die? I suppose I can go over more superficial things like people around me or how much I was able to accomplish… I’d rather be alone, with all of my business taken care of.”

Aries; “Somewhere no one would find me, with a note left somewhere they could find about me being on a vacation or something… I wouldn’t want to ruin anyone’s life.”

Gen’ya; “While doing the right thing. That’s all.”

Gorōta; “Uhm… Probably comfortably..? Surrounded by those I care about..? Isn’t that what most people want?”

Otaiku; “In my sleep, peacefully.”

Raphael; “I’ll probably end up having a heart attack. Or with my luck, end up dying of old age while still having to stitch up Irfam every other day.”

Beste; “An overdose on some cool drug or something, I guess. I gotta have that rockstar death, man!”

Irfam; “Ooooh~ Good question! I like that one! Uh- Hm- Really hard too though. Hmm… Maybe an explosion? Or getting shot! Or, uh- Maybe- Maybe stabbed? Oooh~ What about a toxin that tears you apart from the inside out?! That would be so cool! You know what I mean?!”

Promachus; “Just let it be quick and clean, please. And please let it be before Irfam dies, just so I don’t have to deal with them immediately upon arriving in the afterlife.”

-

And now the individual ones!

-

Otaiku; “Well… A few months ago, Promachus and I were having a conversation, and he mentioned something about his job that seemed odd to me. I asked about it, and he ended up telling me that he hated having to kill people just because their beliefs didn’t line up with the government. And that he wasn’t actually sure of his own beliefs. I had already been teetering towards creating a group, due to what I’ve read in history books, but that basically cemented the idea.”

Raphael; “Coffee. I’ve tried to drink tea before, but I need caffeine to get through the day at this point.”

Beste; “Definitely Glee or Be More Chill! Those two are fucking awesome!”

Irfam; “Non-government? Nice, nice. Okay. Hm… Well, technically, I have like- Five that Kos doesn’t know about that would all fight for the name of ‘Newest Project’. And then I have two that Kostas does know about. The five are all different cybernetic implants, or organs, or parts. The two he does know about are both two different ideas for two types of ray guns.”

Promachus; “Otaiku, though as time goes on I’m mostly keeping to myself any issues I have. Our leader has enough on his plates already.”

-

Revan; “Didn’t I basically do that already? I basically said that Nico is sometimes helpful. That’s enough of a compliment, right?”

Aries; “I’m not picky, I’ll eat anything. You never let food go to waste, even if the food is two weeks old and has been sitting out in the sun.”

Gen’ya; “Oh definitely not publishing. I’ve shared a few with Jass before though.”

Gorōta; “Oooh, hard question- Hm… Tangled, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, or The Aristocats. All of those were great! Then again, so was The Rescuers and The Great Mouse Detective.”

-

And now my questions!

-

To all your characters; I’ve ended up on everyone’s bad side already? Damn. I just want to know the answers to some hard questions! Fine, here’s an… Easier one. I guess. Who in your group would totally beat you in a fight?

Amos; Those are some great words. You said your favorite people were Sol and Promachus. So… Why them?

Sol; That’s nice. Anyways- Why do you think Amory likes you more than everyone else?

Amory; Better hope Promachus didn’t hear that, he’d be grumbling about his strategy power and how he would totally beat you because of it. Anyways- What about Irfam? Could you win against him and all their bombs, shoulder cannon, and other weapons?

Kostas; That is sound logic, I like it. Very good. Your new question isss- How would you react if someone bragged to you about hurting someone you know?

Ash; That makes sense, alright. What would you do if someone in the group beat up August?

Horatio; Ah, cool. At what point are you going to start enforcing things like eating, taking breaks, and just overall rules that make it to where your team has to take care of themselves?

Briar; What if you weren’t physically there and you only knew about it happening, and anytime you tried to get there, something stopped you?

Micha; Good answers! You’re quick at that. Favorite fabric to use when making clothes for people?

Nico; That’s nice of you. If you could change anything about your room, what would it be?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 6, 2023 11:00 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Nico; "Eating is important! I don't care how fucking busy you are, take care of yourself! Eat!!"

-

You are also way too good at these :)

Here's the one you gave everyone:

-

Horatio: "Based on power and things, it would be pretty difficult to beat me, considering the fact that I can freeze time. However, if someone were to beat me, it would probably be Aries or Gorōta. Gorōta's knowledge of poisons could definitely get the better of me if I was caught off guard, and Aries's strength and ability to understand and use weapons properly could also beat me in a fight as long as, again, I was caught off guard or he managed to wear me out first. "

Micha: "Aries, he's the one that exceeds me in strength and speed."

Nico: "Uh, pretty much anyone, actually. I'm not very strong, and I could only maybe win a race. My power is in my voice, so if they managed to shut me up somehow, I'm done for."

Briar: "Ooo, see, now that's a good question! Probably Horatio, Aries, and Micha. However, I could influence their thoughts, so who knows?"

Amory: "Realistically, the people who might be able to beat me are Irfam and Promachus. Irfam because of their stupid devices and their blueprint power, and Promachus because he's the only one that might match me in physical strength. And maybe Ash if they don't have a mental breakdown. Just because of their power."

Amos: "Well, let's see. Promachus, Amory, Irfam, and Ash as long as they didn't break down. I'm not the strongest physically, haha."

Kostas: "Irfam, Promachus, Amory, and possibly Ash."

Ash: "I... I'm not v-very stong, s-so... anyone c-could beat me... if they wanted."

Sol: "Any of them could, I'm definitely the weakest of the group."

-

And individual ones:

-

Amos: "Well, I do feel bad for picking favorites, but it's only human, right? Well, Sol is just a ball of sunshine, you can't not like him, even Amory likes him! And, well, Promachus is just a great person to talk to, I enjoy our time working and talking together, so, yeah!"

Sol: "I'm not really sure, I can't see any reason for it. I'm definitely not better than anyone else, if anything, they're better than me, so I guess you'd have to ask Mory that question."

Amory: "Of course, he would. Irfam is more iffy. I don't like the guy, but I'm not oblivious to the fact that they're strong. I might be able to beat them if I stay really in tune with my power to alert me to where things are coming from, but I'm not sure. Don't you fucking dare tell anyone I said that!"

Kostas: "Depends. Who's bragging and who did they harm? If it was one of my friends bragging about hurting someone I kind of know, I wouldn't care, if it was one of my friends bragging to me about hurting one of my other friends, I might reprimand them, or I might ignore them, depending on how bad the injuries are. If it was some random person bragging about hurting someone I know, a friend or acquaintance, I would definitely reprimand them and make sure the person I know is alright, and if anyone hurt Irfam, I would make sure they were alright and then, depending on how bad they hurt them, I would likely kill them. I'll make an exception if it's one of my other friends."

Ash: "W-why would anyone d-do that?! I... I'd try to s-step in... and stop them, of c-course! I... Don't w-want anyone fighting!"

Horatio: "I'll give my teammates the benefit of the doubt, and until they prove me wrong, they have the freedom of doing what they feel like they need to. I'll step in if I start to notice people neglecting their health to the point where they could possibly be hurting themselves."

Briar: "Ah, worst-case scenario, huh? I guess I'd try to force my way in, and if that didn't work, I'd do whatever I could to help from the outside, communicating with them in whatever way I could manage and trying to keep more harm from heading their way. If I couldn't do that... I think I might just break down, honestly."

Micha: "Ooo! Well, I always like to ask people first, since some people are sensitive to texture and stuff, but my favorite fabric to work with and wear personally is cashmere, which is, of course, very expensive. I don't actually work with cashmere much, since I only have a little bit and reserve it for special things, like a gift or something. So, other than that, I actually like working with cotton, just because most people like it, and the clothing almost always comes out light and breathable. Velvet is nice too, but, again, very expensive."

Nico: "Well, I can't really complain about my room, it's bigger and nicer than any other room I've ever even been in! Though, I guess, if I could change one thing about my room, I think I'd want a weighted blanket or a smaller bed, actually. It's simple and a little silly, and I don't plan on asking Tio to exchange the bed for a smaller one, that just seems kind of selfish, but I feel most comfortable and safe when I'm surrounded by warmth and weight, like a nice, warm hug."

-

Okay, here are my questions!

-

All your characters: What's your biggest regret?

Otiaku: Cool, so how'd the group come together?

Beste: I love those! Okay, how do you feel about Sol and Amory's relationship?

Irfam: Very cool! How do you like working with Kos?

Raphael: Fair. How would you approach taking care of someone like Ash, who hates physical touch and will likely freak out if you try to treat them?

Promachus: How do you like working with Mos?

Revan: Mmmm, sureee, I guess that counts? Alright, what's your motivation?

Aries: Mk, please don't eat two-week-old food that was left in the sun- Alright, your question issss... what can people do to make you comfortable around them?

Gen'ya: Aw, I think you should go for it and try publishing! Okay, What irrational superstition do you have? It can be about anything or anyone.

Gorōta: Those are all amazing! On the same line of thought, what Disney princess do you think you would be, and what about the others?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 6, 2023 01:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Revan; “Compared to this, missing one or two meals really isn’t that important.”

-

The one you gave everyone first!

-

Revan; “Can I say being born? If not, then it’d be hard to narrow it down to just one.”

Aries; “I have too many… Not helping my sister, running away, not helping Smith, or Derrick, or Quincy, or Troy… Leaving Jakob behind without even telling him anything… Chile…”

Gen’ya; “Not visiting my mother.”

Gorōta; “Getting upset at my friends.”

Otaiku; “Not forming the group sooner.”

Raphael; “Not being able to help everyone in the group like I want to.”

Beste; “You think I have regrets? As if! I’m way too cool. Maybe getting into all the shit I’ve gotten into. Maybe.”

Irfam; “Biggest regret? Oooh boy… I have… A lot of those. I’m not sure which is my biggest…”

Promachus; “Judging Irfam before I actually knew them.”

-

-

Otaiku; “Well, Promachus joined first and we both knew Amos, so they came soon after. Raphael agreed, and then Amory and Sol showed up sometime after him. I knew Ash, kind of, and took a chance. I also knew Beste already, and was already used to the random thoughts. I think she accidentally sent the ‘against the government’ style of thoughts, but it worked out since it meant I could bring them in too.”

Raphael; “For those with things like haphephobia or aphenphosmphobia, depending on how severe it is, I either make sure I’m explaining absolutely everything I’m doing or I have them do it with me talking them through it.”

Beste; “Hilarious! Amory tries pretending that he doesn’t care but it’s soooo fucking obvious!”

Irfam; “Kostas is great!! I love working with him! Plus, he’s probably the only reason the lab isn’t like… Completely destroyed or anything.”

Promachus; “Amos is fine to work with. Overall, he would be my top choice any day. He’s productive, hard-working, intelligent, and can handle any social interactions we may have to do. Along with all of that, their abilities connected to memory makes sure that we are less likely to be exposed. Especially if used correctly, and given my strategy ability, it will be near impossible for it not to be.”

-

Revan; “My motivation? For what? Living, working? My motivation for living is working, and my motivation for working is… Well… Hm… Actually, I don’t think it’s any of your business.”

Aries; “Mostly just let me listen, tell me if I do something wrong- Or better yet, tell me ahead of time what they don’t like people to do around them so that I can make sure not to do anything wrong… I guess something more selfish would be to give me space, but they don’t have to…”

Gen’ya; “That breaking a mirror brings bad luck.”

Gorōta; “Hmm, good question… Aries is probably Mulan, he’s the best at fighting and would totally be loyal enough to illegally join a war to make sure the ones he cared about didn’t have to. Plus history. Revan is Elsa, I will die on that hill. He doesn’t know any Disney movies or anything, it’s like he was stuck in a room his whole life! And he pushes people away, not to even mention all the family deaths. Briar is Ariel, they’re a total fish out of water right now with everything seeming new to them. Nico is Anna, they try to hang out with Revan all the time, they’re pretty optimistic but have some pretty obvious issues too. Uhm… Hm… Micha, Horatio, and Gen’ya… Horatio is probably going to be Belle or Tiana- Are we counting Tiana? Since technically she isn’t a princess until the end of the movie. Same with Belle, actually. But definitely one of those two! Micha might be Snow White, since I’m pretty sure he’s the only one that can actually cook. We’re all his seven dwarfs, haha, Revan would totally be Grouchy. Gen’ya is Aurora, they’d totally end up falling asleep for centuries if he could. As for me..? Hm… Maybe Rapunzel? Solely because of my healing ability, of course!!”

-

And now my questions!

-

To all your characters; Those are great answers! Now on the flip side, who could you most easily defeat in a fight?

Amos; How do you feel about Promachus being 2nd in Command and you being 3rd?

Sol; I guess that might make sense. Hehe. Favorite thing to do while hanging out with Beste?

Amory; No promises ;P How do you like your eggs?

Kostas; Good reactions, good reactions… I asked Amos earlier, now it’s your turn! How would you react if a friend shows up collapsed and minimally to severely injured outside your front door?

Ash; You never know… Anyways! How severe is your haphephobia/aphenphosmphobia?

Horatio; That makes sense. At what point would it count as that?

Briar; Yeah, that checks out. What would you do if you found out someone in the group had toxic people in their life?

Micha; Cashmere is very good, yes. Would you ever open up a shop making clothes for people?

Nico; That’s adorable, and agreed. Has there ever been anyone you didn’t like?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 6, 2023 04:16 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Just realized that instead of ClNO, I thought it was CINO. The difference is Cl(chlorine)N(nitrogen)O(oxygen) and C(carbon)I(iodine)N(nitrogen)O(oxygen). I fixed it now, haha.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 6, 2023 09:25 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Nice, I suck at science so I didn't pick that up, lol

Overthink101 said:
Just realized that instead of ClNO, I thought it was CINO. The difference is Cl(chlorine)N(nitrogen)O(oxygen) and C(carbon)I(iodine)N(nitrogen)O(oxygen). I fixed it now, haha.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 6, 2023 09:50 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry, my question responses and such will be late, I was literally almost done and ready to post and then my computer glitched and reloaded the page, so now I have to redo probably an hour and a half worth of work :')
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 6, 2023 10:16 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
One- Good. I would've like, died, if you did pick up on it but didn't tell me XD
-
Secondly, darnnnn- I hate it when that happens ;-;
Good luck with all the rewriting, take all the time you need
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 6, 2023 11:42 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Nico; "Revan, I will take away your work unless you eat right now while you work. Either way, I'm not leaving until you eat."

Horatio (from the distant background); "I would listen to whatever Nico's saying, Rev, I can sense his affectionate anger from here!"

-

The one you gave everyone!

-

Horatio: "As I said, I could likely beat anyone, simply based on my power. However, I believe Nico would be the easiest to beat in a fight. They rely on his voice as a weapon and aren't super skilled at physical combat. Plus, their power is easy enough to avoid with wax or noise-canceling headphones, and, even if they use their sound-enhancing power, she'll tire quickly with the burden of using both his sound enhancement and persuasive voice. Nico is the group's heart, not its muscle. They're skilled in their own right, but he isn't too strong."

Micha: "Nico or Gorōta. Neither are very physically strong, they help the groups in other ways!"

Nico: "Again, pretty much anyone could beat me. If I had a chance against anyone though, it would be Gorōta, probably."

Briar: "Nico or Gorōta. They're great at keeping the group happy and taken care of, but they aren't the most skilled of fighters."

Amory: "Sol. Even more reason to protect them, they aren't really strong at all."

Amos: "Sol, he's an absolutely precious ray of sunshine, but their skills don't lie in combat... At all."

Kostas: "Sol."

Ash: "I... w-wouldn't beat a-anyone!"

Sol: "I'm definitely the weakest in the group, I'm pretty useless in fighting, ha."

-

The individual ones!

-

Amos: "You mean, like, am I jealous of Gabe? Not really. I respect Otiaku's choice, and I don't think it was a wrong one either. Promachus is stronger than me, he cares about the group, and he's productive and responsible. Even if he does have a temper, he's a good leader, so I don't envy him at all. He earned his place."

Sol: "Anything, really! I just like hanging out with Beste in general, so any time with her is awesome!"

Amory: "I... What? Is there some hidden meaning behind that question or something, because I don't think that's a normal question to ask someone. I don't even really like eggs that much! I guess scrambled is probably the best when I do have them, but I don't really care."

Kostas: "Ah, well, it wouldn't be the first time I found Irfam in such a state. Though they've never ended up on my doorstep before, I don't believe. Anyway, I would call Raphael to inform him of the situation and then treat the person's wounds to the best of my ability. I would not move the person unless Raphael gave me the go-ahead first to avoid further injuries."

Ash: "Um... W-well, it's pretty s-severe... I don't l-like people touching m-me at all... Unless it's A-Auggie."

Horatio: "Well, Revan is already worrying, and I'll be checking on Gen'ya as well. Basically, if I notice someone working consistently or not eating for several days in a row, I'll step in."

Briar: "Well, I'd do everything in my power to get that person out of that friendship, relationship, or otherwise. Of course, things are often complicated, but I'd do whatever I had to to keep that person safe."

Micha: "Oh, absolutely! I actually planned to open up my own shop after I graduated, but that never happened, so-"

Nico: "Um, yes. My parents kinda sucked. Other than that, not really. I mean, some of my previous relationships ended badly, but I never really disliked anyone, they all had their reasons."

-

And my questions!

-

All your characters: You get three wishes with the basic rules of you can't wish for more wishes, you can't raise the dead, and you can't make anyone fall in love with you. What are you wishing for?

Otiaku: Very cool! On the same lines, how do you plan to grow the group and move it forward?

Beste: Honestly, I agree with you, haha. Okay, if Sol's having an episode in front of you, or you walk in on them having one, how do you react?

Irfam: What, in your opinion, is the greatest scientific discovery so far?

Raphael: If you could travel anywhere in the world without any cost and without any work responsibilities or anything, where would you like to go?

Promachus: If you were forced to work with only Beste or Amory for any reason, which would you choose to work with and why?

Revan: How would you react to someone turning to you for comfort?

Aries: What's your favorite hobby?

Gen'ya: What poetry quote would you use to describe yourself and/or your current life?

Gorōta: I can definitely see all of those! What's the best advice to give someone about staying healthy in general?

-

Honestly, if it has anything to do with math or science you can pretty safely assume that I know nothing, lol

I have to look stuff up and do research for my own characters, my psychology and ELA-based ass could never handle equations and formulas and shit, my math grade has never been great and I'm only doing well in science right now because I'm taking astronomy, soooo XD

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 7, 2023 12:55 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Revan, standing up and grabbing his laptop; “I’m too busy, Nico. If you aren’t going to let me work then I’ll simply work somewhere else. I can’t waste time right now, in the time I’ve wasted already there’s been new reports adding up to the ones I already have to do. I’d rather go ahead and get them done instead of letting them build up even higher. I understand that you only want to make sure I’m taking care of myself, but right now that means finishing these reports so that I don’t end up… What’s the term people like you would use? Burned out?”

-

The one you gave everyone!

-

Revan; “First, that I don’t need sleep to function. Secondly, people will stop bothering me while I work. Thirdly… Hm… Honestly those two work fine. I don’t really need the third one, so… Thirdly… I don’t know- That every disease now has a cure. Sure.”

Aries; “Uhm… That the ones I care about are happy, that I can always be there for them when they need me, and… That I will never end up hurting someone I care about again.”

Gen’ya; “I’d probably wish to be able to sleep, an easier time losing weight, and for those I know to be happy, proud, and safe.”

Gorōta; “World peace, end world hunger, and… The best medical equipment to be available for everyone.”

Otaiku; “That everyone in the group is happy, that we have good chances of succeeding, and that all history will be preserved.”

Raphael; “That Irfam stops blowing himself up, that my blood pressure goes back to normal rates, and to always have a throwable object nearby.”

Beste; “Damn, you took away all the fun options. Hm… I’ll wish for my abilities to be even stronger like being able to read minds along with sending messages, to be able to tell who would join and who wouldn’t with just a glance, and… Hm… For Amory to stop being such a bitchass idiot who lies about his feelings.”

Irfam; “Can I wish to fix myself? Like… Completely? Other than that, I mean- That my experiments work without having to go through trial and error, and that my friends are happy.”

Promachus; “I’ll wish to be able to always protect those I care for, for everything to be in order whenever I walk into a room, and… An infinite supply of coffee.”

-

-

Otaiku; “Well, once we have all the upper ranks filled out, we start sending people to different locations based on skills and abilities and all that. Small places, places that don’t get much funding, places that need help the most. We gain more people, and slip hints to people that we think could join. Eventually, once the group is found out and more well known, I’ll have to do speeches.”

Raphael; “Somewhere quiet and peaceful. I don’t care for specifics, as long as it has those two qualities.”

Beste; “I’d probably try and talk to them, provide some grounding noise, you know? Use key phrases that link to the real world and time, I guess. Just stay nearby, physical contact if that’d help. Messages if I think that’d help at all.”

Irfam; “The greatest scientific discovery? Hm… Cybernetics. Or the periodic table. Or explosives.”

Promachus; “Ugh… Beste, if only because I could still have them send messages to the rest of the group.”

-

Revan; “Someone asking me for comfort? Given how I spend my time trying to make sure that things like that don’t happen… I’d probably react negatively. Refuse, insult, push away as much as possible and in any way possible.”

Aries; “Favorite hobby? Uhm… I don’t know… Reading, I guess..? I do enjoy training too though actually… So maybe that?”

Gen’ya; “That’s a difficult question to answer. I’m better at figuring other people out… ‘Lord, help my poor soul.’ Perhaps?”

Gorōta; “I mean… That'd be different for everyone, depending on what they struggle with and all. But in general? I guess to stay hydrated, clean, and eat relatively healthy. Get exercise, at least an hour or so a day.”

-

And now my questions!

-

To all your characters; Good answers, good answers. All of you. Anyways, uhm… Hm… How do you sleep? Like… On your left side? Towards the wall? Fetal position? On your back? Front? Give me this information, haha.

Amos; That’s a good answer. Do you think anyone doesn’t fit the rank they’ve been given?

Sol; That’s adorable. How would you react if Amory and Beste ever got along?

Amory; Ah, so you’re basic. But no, I just wanted to ask a random question for a change. See your reaction. Anyways! Favorite person other than Sol?

Kostas; I never said it was Irfam. Still a good answer though. Favorite invention?

Ash; Makes sense, I suppose. How does it feel to be in charge of security?

Horatio; That’s fair. Could there be cases where you don’t notice? Like if someone is just very good at functioning without those things?

Briar; That’s nice. Would you beat people up for your friends?

Micha; That's both sad and adorable, maybe you’ll still get to one day. Have you ever gotten into a physical fight before?

Nico; I meant more like, off the bat didn’t like them at all. Ever. Still a good answer! Favorite Disney quote?

-

Makes sense lmao

I love math and science. And history. And english. And literally every subject and topic. I am a huge nerd. Ha.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 8, 2023 02:45 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I'll get my question responses up tonight, but I have a question. I was planning to wait, but I don't think figuring stuff out ahead of time could hurt, lol
Okay, so, since we figured out that Briar and Aries will likely end up together when Briar gets thrown out of the group (meaning they'll be left behind on one of the planets with minimal supplies while the others move on), I want to offer the option of Aries joining Briar. Obviously, the rest of the group will argue about it and Briar will likely protest for Aries's own safety, but if you want to throw him into more trauma I'm not apposed, lmao.
For the sake of timeline understanding, Gen'ya will catch Briar communicating with one of the other species about plans to kidnap one of the group members for ransom while the group is stopped at another planet for matinence on their ship and restocking the necessities that are available. Gen'ya reports what they saw to Horatio and while that's happening, Nico's disappearance is reported by whoever we decide is looking to talk to Nico at that point and Gen'ya and Horatio are quick to assume Briar is the reason this happened, when questioned, Briar denies everything which comes up as a lie since they did technically know that Nico was going to be taken, just for different reasons. The group scrambles to save Nico and Briar is left under Micha's watch while everyone else works to figure out a way to get Nico back. It will take approximately two days for Nico to be saved, maybe a little less or more. After Nico is safe, the group turns their attention back to Briar and Horatio, after talking to Gen'ya and maybe a few others, decides to throw Briar out. That said, Briar does have connections with the other species on the planet, so you'll be meeting several more characters that Briar and possibly Aries will work with to steal a ship and reconnect with the team after learning about something. So, do you want to throw Aries into the chaos or no? XD

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    158    159    160    161    162   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us