Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Salem
04:20:45 Rumi
I'm not super concerned because people knock all the time, usually around 11pm though. It's just more startling because the hour and what I was reading is a bit scary lmao
 ZEFHYR
04:18:57 
be careful salem
 Salem
04:15:16 Rumi
It's 4am and someones knocking on my door T~T Not scary at all
 Salem
04:13:02 Rumi
Yep.
 ZEFHYR
04:12:28 
ok
 Salem
04:07:42 Rumi
ZEFHYR
If it's a valuable item like jasmine, you can put 'em up and then bury them again quickly so they won't be stolen in case you wanna use them later on :3
But they need to be unburied before they can be put up
 ZEFHYR
04:06:02 
oh boy! bury them after they are put in the market? ohhh thank you for telling me...
 Salem
04:04:48 Rumi
I've never had raffle items stolen so I assume they're buried or off limits while they're entered in a raffle but I dont know for sure
 Salem
04:04:15 Rumi
ZEFPHYR
I don't know about raffles but market den items can be stolen unless they're buried quickly after they're put up for sale
 ZEFHYR
04:02:50 
if items are put in a raffle, they cant be stolen right? and market items have to be buried, right?
 ZEFHYR
04:01:27 
ok thank you!
 Urux
03:55:00 Urox
Zephyr
It can change automatically if their rank changes like they go from omega to a beta etc. Or if the pup ages up it will have an omega or juvenile pose
 ZEFHYR
03:54:01 
one of mine is different but i did not change it?
 ZEFHYR
03:53:33 
Does the wolf pose change automatically for some reason?
 MLadySkylar
03:37:45 P'Sky
Pvp
 Salem
03:23:06 Rumi
Exist
That's always super fun :3 I hope the luck continues for ya
 Exist
03:19:21 Nyk
Salem, I got lucky with Vee and King's first litter ^^
 Salem
03:17:56 Rumi
Exist
Ooo :0
 Exist
03:16:43 Nyk
-WP Click-
What a lucky litter Albino and Ery pup o.o
 Salem
03:12:12 Rumi
Hey chat :P

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -4
Crocodile : +4
Wolverine : -4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    157    158    159    160    161   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 4, 2023 09:05 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

And Revan will respond with an attitude like; “Not right now, I have reports to do. Basically 20 of them, so I’m busy. One meal being missed won’t do anything, I’m fine. Go do whatever it is you usually do whenever you aren’t bothering me.”

-

Revan with his touch starved and touch aversion, being heavily confused and tense before awkwardly returning the hug.

-

Those responses are still amazing- Now for the one you gave to everyone!

-

Revan;Best friend? As if I need that. I suppose if I had to choose from the group, Mr. Caeso would be my number one choice. At least he doesn’t bother me most of the time.”

Aries; “I have to choose one of them..? I, uh- I don’t know. I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. And the choice may not be mutual- Uhm… I don’t know- Can I pass on the question..?”

Gen’ya; “That’s a hard question, I see all of them as my friends. Picking a favorite isn’t really something I enjoy doing. Nico is nice to have around, so is Micha. Really, telling you who I don’t see as a best friend would be easier.”

Gorōta; “Uhm… Well… Micha is really nice, so is Nico and Briar. So maybe one of those three?”

Otaiku; “My best friend out of the group? Probably Raph, I’ve known him the longest.”

Raphael; “Tai, definitely. Or Irfam. But Tai doesn’t put me at risk for a heart attack.”

Beste; “Easiest question ever! Sol, duh.”

Irfam; “Can I have multiple best friends? Kostas, Gabe, Amos, Raph- All of them are really cool! Picking one is way too hard.”

Promachus; “…Either Irfam or Mos. You tell either of them and I kill you.”

-

And now the individual ones!

-

Otaiku; “Do you mean permanently or temporarily? If only temporarily, then as long as Beste was still somewhere with either me, Amos, or Promachus- I wouldn’t be too worried, since we’d still be able to tell the group what to do. Permanently though? I suppose that would depend on the context of the situation.”

Raphael; “Once Irfam built a new type of bomb, it was supposed to just be strong enough to render someone unconscious but alive, without anything breaking. He made multiple of these before realizing they had to be tested. For some reason, he decided to use himself as the test dummy instead of the actual test dummies. Sufficient to say, they broke a few ribs that day and still have the leftover bombs to this day.”

Beste; “Good question! Probably a nice dinner, or a concert. Maybe both.”

Irfam; “My inspiration? Well… Probably the one that helped me get Caste Exempt in the first place! He’s, uh, dead now. But he used to be #1 in STEM.”

Promachus; “Define who you mean by ‘others’. Because if you mean Kostas, Raphael, or Otaiku? I’d simply allow them to know. They wouldn’t tell anyone. If you mean Irfam, Sol, Beste, or Amory however- You should’ve just said the entire universe because they would tell everyone unless I found a way to stop them from doing so. For Irfam and Sol, in particular, I would convince them that they had simply heard me wrong. Amos and amos both sound similar, after all. As for Beste, I’d bribe her not to tell anyone. For Amory, I would resort to telling him that if he told anyone then I would tell everyone who he feels about Sol and give Beste permission to annoy him 24/7 without any consequences. After all, I’m really the only one of the commands that will actually go through with consequences. If Amos finds out? I’d simply stop using the nickname altogether.”

-

Revan; “Completely impossible, this hypothetical would never happen. I don’t even know what I’d do. I’ve worked seven days a week, every week, averaging at the very least, 20 hours a day for the last… Two years? Perhaps longer? I didn’t even take days off for my sister-in-law’s funeral. If, and I truly mean if, that were to happen… Then I would find things to do with my time that were productive in some way, shape, or form.”

Aries; “A gift? I mean- Any gift is amazing. I mean, that’s someone getting something for me? I’d thank them, that’s for sure. And definitely owe them. I’d help them whenever I see them needing help at all.”

Gen’ya; “Picking a favorite quote is difficult… But, hm… ‘The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls’ is at least among my favorites.”

Gorōta; “Hmm, well- Helping people! Sure, all of medicine and certain fields seem cooler to me than others but uh… When you boil it down to the one thing that interests me most? It’s definitely helping people.”

-

And now onto my questions!

-

To all your characters; These shall always be dark. Anyways… You’ve been put into a situation where the only way out is to kill someone from your group in front of everyone else! Who are you killing? Yourself? Someone else? Who’s it gonna be?

Amos; That’s a good list. I think you might be missing a lot of people but it’s a good start. Anyways! How would you react if you found any of the group members minimally to severely injured and collapsed outside your door one night?

Sol; Kolache is correct, thank you for being right. Klobásník is the pigs in the blanket, not the Kolache. Onto the question! Why’d you decide to join the group?

Amory; Why are you so possessive about Sol? Do you like them?

Kostas; Fair point. Your question is… Can you name one good thing about Amory?

Ash; You’re fine, Tai is pretty cool. How’d you meet August?

Horatio; Where was Gen’ya in your vision?

Briar; Ohhh, that sucks. Were you forced or did you choose to stay out of it? What was the situation?

Micha; Awww, that’s wholesome. If you had to introduce the group one by one to your family- What would the order be?

Nico; That’s adorable and angsty, I love it. Anyways, how many times have you saved your own life?

-

Enjoy the post, by the way! We finally got some length in Aries’s area at least lol

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 4, 2023 11:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
So far, only Irfam is done for the SL;LB post! We get some hints to Irfam angst- Some major hints, without him actually hinting hinting it. Haha
-
I have no idea what to do for Otaiku right now. I may go ahead and only stick to Promachus, Beste, and Irfam right now. Those three have the most going on at the moment. Really, during the day without interactions, those three are who the story is focusing on out of mine for now. Whenever the group interacts, then we got equal focusing lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 5, 2023 03:17 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

The post was great, I'll work on mine soon as well! As for SL;LB, I'll probably stick to Kos, Sol, and Mos if you do that since I don't actually know what to do for Ash or Amory. I mean, I could do some more for Ash, but I also don't want to give away all the angst right now, lol

-

Nico's just like; "Yes right now. Eat. You can work while you eat if you want, but eat. Or I'll shove it down your throat, dumbass."

-

Aw, Nico will appreciate the return of the hug no matter what, lmao.

Alsoooo, if this does end up happening, I could probably throw in some Nico angst as well, to go along with Rev's, of course. Angst on top of angst XD

-

I love the responses! Here are the responses to your question for everyone :)

-

Horatio: "I suppose killing myself would be the only proper response in that situation. I would never hurt, much less kill, one of my teammates. No matter what."

-

Micha: "I... Dear god, I don't even want to... Well, I couldn't kill anyone else, so... Why?"

-

Nico: "Myself. Obviously. What kind of question even is that?"

-

Briar: "Okay, this is gonna sound really fucking selfish, but I don't want to die. I really don't want to kill anyone else though, so... I don't know what I would do, try to find a loophole, I guess..."

-

Amory: "As much as I despise certain members of the group, I would have to say myself. My job is to protect people, even if I don't like them."

-

Amos: "I'd rather not think of a situation where that would be the case, but... I'd have to say myself."

-

Kostas: "Myself. It's the most logical choice anyway, I would feel the least amount of distress and anxiety, so it wouldn't be as hard for me to do such a thing. A simple pull of a trigger would not be so difficult."

-

Ash: "M-myself. Of... course."

-

Sol: "That's terrible! Why would you even ask?! I... Just... Myself. I could never kill anyone from the group."

-

And individual questions:

-

Amos: "Well, I did say I'd just tell you some, didn't I? If I found someone collapsed? Well, that would be scary for sure! I'd definitely make sure to get them inside and provide whatever basic first-aid I could and then call Raphael to ask what else I could do to help. Then, I'd of course stay with them until they were conscious and functioning again and offer to let them stay as long as they needed. I take care of my kiddos, always."

-

Sol: "Oh, good! I thought so, but I'm glad I'm not wrong! Well, I think that the caste system is flawed. People shouldn't be put down just because of 'what they were born as.' It's harmful to think that way, determining the worth of someone based on birth, it definitely causes negativity and segregation within groups, and I won't stand for it. That's why I joined."

-

Amory: "What? No! And I'm not 'possessive!' I care about Sol, a little bit, okay? I just don't like the idea of them being hurt because he's the purest fucking person on Earth, and I don't want them to lose that. That's it. I don't like like him or anything!"

-

Kostas: "Sure, although Amory is certainly not the easiest person to get along with, and he disrespects Irfam, everyone has their skills. Amory is particularly gifted in protecting people, his strength, power, and hard-working nature complement each other well making him very skilled at his job."

-

Ash: "O-oh! Umm, I met... A-Auggie during... school. H-he offered t-to let... let me stay with h-him... After he l-learned about... my home s-situation. W-we started d-dating soon... soon after that. H-he saved my life."

-

Horatio: "I believe he was with me, Micha, Revan, and Briar in the command room, at least at first. They looked distressed, but I can't be sure, things are quick and blurry during visions, I rarely get the full picture."

-

Briar: "Yeah, it was pretty terrible. I was forced. Physically, actually. I was with a group of old... 'friends,' and things got out of hand. We were a group of kids that grew up in a shit-hole of a neighborhood with lots of crime, and we did stupid stuff all the time because we had to or we thought it was fun. This particular time, someone thought it would be a great idea to set fire to someplace or else shoot it up, crazy dangerous shit that would get people killed. As you might expect, a few of us didn't agree with that idea, we were small criminals, thiefs and such, and this was a big step in a different direction. We got into an argument, a fight broke out, a gun was pulled, and I was held down while I watched some guy kill my friend. Then the group, or most of the group, ran off and set fire to a grocery store down town anyway. The cops didn't even charge the guy who shot my friend for murder. Like I said, don't wanna do that again."

-

Micha: "Hmm, good question. I think I'd probably introduce Horatio first, since he's the leader and all. Then Gen'ya or Gorōta because they'll likely be cooperative, then Briar, and can Aries go with Briar? I think he might be more comfortable that way, and Briar will talk enough for both of them, I'm sure. Then Revan, since he doesn't like people and might be stubborn, and then Nico because they'll likely talk everyone's ears off. Which is fine, obviously, Kage probably will too."

-

Nico: "Oh, um. You mean, like, self-control, or? That's a little depressing, don't you think, haha. A few times, I mean, like I said, I'm not bad off, I just... Yeah, uh, probably around ten times, maybe more, I don't keep count. It's not a big deal though!"

-

Now my questions!

-

All your characters: Have you ever been betrayed by someone you trusted with everything? If so, how? (I'll just casually follow your lead and hop on the angst train, lol)

Otiaku: Either works. Okay, your question is... How would you react if someone had some sort of mental breakdown/panic attack in front of you?

Beste: Aw, that's sweet! Okay, what kind of books and/or movies do you like?

Irfam: What's your newest project?

Raphael: That adds up, haha. What's your favorite research topic? It can be something you studied before or something that you'd like to study in the future or something you are studying now.

Promachus: Mhmm, I see. What's your favorite and least favorite part of your job?

Revan: You never know :) Okay, what's one thing you like about Nico?

Aries: What's the best thing someone can do for you? Anything at all.

Gen'ya: Ooo, I like that one too! Do you write any of your own poetry?

Gorōta: That's sweet! When was the last time you were angry, and why?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 5, 2023 03:43 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I will post answers to everything soon, I just want to ask real quick- Can I assume in Promachus's part that Amos sits down at some point? Just so I can get the plot between Amos and Promachus started more lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 5, 2023 03:47 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Okay! Yep, go for it, I thought I did make him sit, but I may have forgotten since my brain works faster than my hands often, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 5, 2023 05:10 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

I’m planning on having Beste going to a bar at some point- Want it to be the one Ash works at? XD

I will post for SL;LB soon, by the way- Hopefully by like… 7 PM GT.

-

Revan just being stubborn; “I don’t have time for that this time. Besides, I’m not that hungry right now anyways. Let me focus on my work.”

-

Oh this will definitely happen, so go ahead lmao

-

The responses are still way too awesome- Now for the one you gave to everyone!

-

Revan; “I don’t think you need to know any of that. Besides, your definition of betrayal is probably different from mine.”

Aries; “Uhm… Only when I did something first. Or they didn’t really mean to, things just happened.”

Gen’ya; “Not really? There’s been small things, but not like- Not anything I’d actually count as betrayal.”

Gorōta; “A few times… I don’t really want to think about them though… I’m still friends with all of them, anyways.”

Otaiku; “No, actually. All of my friends would never do anything to put me down.”

Raphael; “Does Irfam telling me he’ll take care of himself and then ending up right back in a hospital bed the next day count?”

Beste; “Well, duh. It’s bound to happen at least once with what I do. I got payback though, and a killer song too.”

Irfam; “Uh… I try not to think too much about that kind of stuff… But uhm, yeah… Let’s just say it involved a lot of bad decisions on both ends.”

Promachus; “Yes. I’m not permitted to tell you any more though, it’s a classified matter.”

-

And now the individual ones!

-

Otaiku; “Well, it would depend on the person- I’d try and help comfort them however I can. If my confidence ability would help then I’d probably use that too.”

Raphael; “I enjoy researching cybernetics most at the moment. They’ve become a lot more popular, some get them for functionality, some get them for appearance… It’s good to know that kind of stuff. Though, I also enjoy anything concerning bones or the brain, two very different areas, I’m aware.”

Beste; “As if I read. My favorite kind of movie though… Do musicals count? If not, then I always enjoy a good comedy or action movie.”

Irfam; “My newest project? You mean one I’m doing with Kostas or a solo one? Along with those qualifications- Do you mean one that the government assigned or one that wasn’t? The answer will be different with every combination.”

Promachus; “My least favorite part is having to kill those who don’t believe in the government’s religion or system. My favorite part? The information I can gather. Plus, it means I know people that don’t believe, that want change. And given that I’ve helped to fake a few deaths before, it means I could potentially bring in plenty of new members to the group.”

-

Revan; “…Thank everything it doesn’t have to be more… I guess that it’s nice that Nico’s willing to at least help whenever they’re bothering me.”

Aries; “Give me a list of things not to do, instead of me figuring them out on my own.”

Gen’ya; “I do actually. Sometimes.”

Gorōta; “Um… Well… Do you mean actually angry or…? I try not to be angry. It doesn’t normally help anyone and all… Some of my friends can be… Hard to get along with sometimes though, and I may have snapped at some of them once. Only once though! Promise!”

-

And now my questions!

-

To all your characters; Damn. All of you are incredibly self-sacrificing. Good job Briar for having at least some self preservation! The rest of you, you’re literally just going to make everyone deal with survivor’s guilt and the trauma of watching you kill yourself. Damn. Anyways! Onto the question! You got to pick between your two favorite people and kill one of them, who are the two and which of them are you killing? No, it’s impossible to choose yourself this time.

Amos; Aww, nice. Okay, now the new question! If you end up having to leave the city you’re currently in, without the rest of the group- Other than like, one person. What are your parting words to everyone?

Sol; That’s a good reason. Do you believe in change?

Amory; Whatever you say, man. Hehe. Your question is… Do you think you’d win in a fight against Promachus? Like, a physical fight. Weapons allowed, sure.

Kostas; Nice, thank you. What are your thoughts on the government’s system?

Ash; Just as angsty as I thought. Anyways… What about Tai makes him more comforting than the others?

Horatio; Makes sense, makes sense. What’s up with the ships being named after birds?

Briar; Yeahhh… That definitely sucks. What would happen if you were forced to sit back in a situation again?

Micha; That order is valid. Briar and Aries can totally go together. Quick, think fast! How do you usually try and make friends more comfortable around you?

Nico; Hey, no judging here from me. Do what you gotta do. What would you do if you found out a friend was in a bad situation?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 5, 2023 05:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Also, just looked again and you did- I just missed it XD

Lost Memories said:
Okay! Yep, go for it, I thought I did make him sit, but I may have forgotten since my brain works faster than my hands often, lol

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 5, 2023 06:01 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Totally understandable, I've done it several times, lmao

Overthink101 said:
Also, just looked again and you did- I just missed it XD

Lost Memories said:

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 5, 2023 06:25 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Enjoy the SL;LB post! Irfam's got the longest part haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 5, 2023 10:40 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

I'm down for that! Not sure how Ash will react, they'll probably just be hella confused, lol

Sounds good to me!

-

Nico, hitting Rev's head again; "Eat. Your. Fucking. Food."

-

Amazing XD

-

As usual, amazing responses! For the one you gave everyone!

-

Horatio: "I... That's a hideous question to ask someone, don't you think? First of all, you shouldn't pick favorites, and second, I would never kill one of my teammates. But, simply for the sake of your question, which is completely hypothetical in all regards, I will use Revan and Nico as my hypothetical favorites, and, I would... I would... Ah. I really can't process this. I... hypothetically, would kill Nico. I... Guess."

-

Micha: "I swear to God, why?! I can't even think of why I would kill anyone in our group ever! These questions are so stupid! Fine, if it makes you fucking happy, Gorōta and Aries, I'd kill Gorōta. There, happy now? Congrats, you're the first person I've hated since my father."

-

Nico: "Okay, look man, not cool! Ummm, okay, I gotta choose? No loopholes? There's gotta be a loophole, there's always a loophole! Damn it, okay... Uh, Revan and Briar... Uh... I'd... I don't know. I don't fucking know. Kill Briar I guess, I don't know! I hate this!"

-

Briar: "Damn, you really wanna get some tears, huh? You farming angst or something? Alright then, Aries and Nico. Sorry, Nico, but I gotta kill you, I couldn't even think of hurting the big idiot. Of course, I'd never hurt Nico either. Obviously."

-

Amory: "Ha! Sol's the only one I like, and I'm not hurting him, get fucked, idiot!"

-

Amos: "What's with all the unsettling questions? You don't have plans, do you, 'cause I might have to add you to the list. Alright, let's get this stupid questioning over with. Sol and Promachus. Don't tell the big dufus I told you that! I'd probably kill Gabe. I hate to say it, but probably the truth."

-

Kostas: "That's an unsettling question, again. Alright, Irfam and probably Promachus, maybe Amos. I'd kill anyone other than Irfam, if you're forcing me."

-

Ash: "I.... I would never hurt a-anyone! I-I feel most comfortable w-with Otiaku and... Amos, b-but I could never... K-kill anyone!"

-

Sol: "Again! Why would you even ask?! I... I don't know?! I like Beste, Amory, and Amos, and I couldn't hurt any of them!"

-

Individual questions (be prepared to Kostas's rant, lol):

-

Amos: "Parting words, huh? Do I get to speak to everyone individually, or just as a group? For the group as a whole, I think I'd say something like; "You're all so amazing and strong, and what you're doing right now is absolutely awesome! Work together and take care of each other, and don't forget to take care of yourselves as well! I love you all, and I really do hope to see you all again, keep working, and don't ever lose sight of who you are, I know you'll all go far." If I were to speak with everyone one-on-one though, I'd like to give them individualized advice and make sure they all know how much I care about and see them. There isn't a lot of good in this world, but that group is my light, and I'd really like to be theirs too."

Sol: "Of course I do! Even if it is hard sometimes, I think there's always a possibility. Change is why the group came together in the first place, and I think the fact that there are people willing to gather and plan to push for what they believe is a good indicator of how possible change really is."

Amory: "Promachus? Hmm. He'd certainly be a more than worthy opponent. Actually, I think we might be at almost the same level, though I hate to admit it. We'd both have a chance at winning that battle."

Kostas: "To put it simply, the government is corrupt, as most are. People in positions of power abuse their rights in order to maintain their status and do little while the people below them work for them and get little for it. Religion is forced upon the people and used as an excuse to hold a caste system that benefits the rich and powerful and places those of lower status vulnerably in the hands of those above. People who disobey are punished and repressed, whether their protest is peaceful or not. I've thought much about the potential government systems. Which would be the least corrupt? Most seem ideal when reading the textbook definitions, but when put into practice none are realistically perfect, most aren't even good. Democracy; put the people in charge and let them run themselves. The result? Division among the people themselves, minorities are shut out and disregarded, no real protection for anyone, and corrupt decisions in how things are run. Theology; a whole nation following the rule of a god or gods based on the words in a book or from a religious leader. Results? We're seeing them now. Misuse or misinterpretation of religious work, religious leaders using their power to create rules benefiting themselves, violence towards people who disagree with beliefs, and there is often prejudice within a theological system. Monarchy; a form of government with a designated leader, or monarch, to lead. Result? Corrupt leaders create systems to give them more power, monarchs are often from the same bloodline, so there is no election or any choice from citizens, and there is almost always inequality and injustice under a monarch's rule. Do I even have to explain communism? My conclusion is that people, society as a whole, sucks. We are selfish, biased creatures who seek out power and wealth over unity and peace. We would rather kill for a dime than save a life for the benefit of life and happiness. For this, I despise humanity."

Ash: "W-well... Otiaku is nice... a-and quiet. I don't f-feel pressured... to talk when I-I'm around... around him, and I-I don't think... he'd hurt me."

Horatio: "I'm not quite sure, actually. I believe the first sound holder named them, though I'm not positive. I'm aware that each of the birds supposedly symbolizes something though, the 'Dove' is peace, the 'Falcon' symbolizes aspiration, the 'Eagle' symbolizes freedom, and the 'Hawk' symbolizes intelligence. I don't know why they chose birds, but those are the names they were given."

Briar: "Well, I'd try to avoid that situation no matter what, but, if I was forced into it, I would probably panic, honestly. Though I'd try to gather my thoughts and figure out a way to get everyone out safely with the least risk."

Micha: "Oh! Uh, fast, yeah! I try to gauge the things they like, first off. What they care about and who they are, then I ask them about it! I let them talk if they like talking and try to explain that they don't have to talk if they aren't comfortable with it. I really just try to be friendly and kind and help them out with things that they want or need. Every person is going to respond differently to different things, so I try to remember that."

Nico: "I'd try to get them out of it, duh! I'd do whatever I had to to help them out. Or, if it was mental or something, I'd ask if they wanted to talk to me about it and let them know I'm always open to talk and help distract them if they don't want to!"

-

Now my questions!

-

All your characters: How would you like to die?

Otiaku: When did you decide to start the group and why?

Beste: Musicals definitely count! Speaking of, favorite musical?

Irfam: Non-government project, and it can be one with or without Kos.

Raphael: Ooo, very cool! Tea or coffee?

Promachus: Who, in the group, do you confide in the most?

Revan: Mhmm. Okay, now, complement Nico :)

Aries: I see, what kinds of food do you like best?

Gen'ya: That's awesome! Would you ever share your poetry with anyone or consider getting it published?

Gorōta: It's alright! Everyone gets angry sometimes! Okay, favorite Disney movie?

-

The post was great! I'll work on mine tomorrow :)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    157    158    159    160    161   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us