Silver via
09:19:38 Silv, Via
The Wolf Party gods have blessed me and I don't know what to do with them :>
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
09:18:54 Hallow, Eve
Caeli

nothing much! I've just been working hard on my essay. I want to explore but I got to get it done. How about you?
 Caeli
09:16:39 
Hallow

What's new?
 Hallow's Eve
09:15:20 Hallow, Eve
good evening chat. I got distracted lol
 Salom_
09:14:26 Sal, Salmon
Ollie
Also not a critique, but I didn't realize you made that design for Distant! It was sooo awesome, you did a great job with using the words to create something really cool
 Serpents
09:10:43 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 Fawn
09:07:39 Twistie
yo
 Six
09:07:03 xx
ollie
not a critique - but your art looks awesome :D
 Faulty Demons
09:04:38 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism on my most recent art?
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:03:07 free palestine
Last I checked defects/boosts are a parent/grandparent thing? Beyond that "x blood/defect blood" doesnt mean much outside of fanciness?
 Six
08:59:51 xx
the reason i was asking is because i just bought these wolves and their bloodlines seem pretty good
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
i was wondering if they'd have a higher chance of a defect/boost
 Apothecary
08:59:20 Medicinally Autistic
no den*
 Apothecary
08:59:08 Medicinally Autistic
Boden expansions today :(
 SilverMountain
08:57:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Yawn 🥱
 Six
08:57:19 xx
ok thanks guys!
 Arachne
08:56:29 Ara/Kat
from my experience, the grandparents tend to have more of an effect on the pups than the parents
 Faulty Demons
08:55:01 Ollie, Gold
Six
Parents have the biggest affect on the chance of a boost/defect, and grandparents have an affect, just not as much as the parents do
 Six
08:53:50 xx
goofy, ollie

thanks! i was wondering more about the defect/boost chance, i don't really care about CL. so what you're saying is only the grandparents have an effect on the chance?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +3
Snapping Turtle : -2
Copperhead : -3
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    150    151    152    153    154   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2022 10:27 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Cool, cool. Does anyone know that they know each other already, or is it assumed that they don't?
-
Sol's just like "Come over after I'm done with work, you can play with my kitty and then we can walk to the meeting together!" and Amory is like "Bitch, I will hit you when I see you again!"
Nico simply does not care. Annoy him until he loves them, lol
Micha, who actually has a stable social circle, being confused as to why Aries is confused
Nooo! Gen'ya!
Aw, precious.
Meanwhile, Tio continues his mental breakdown. Fun things.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2022 10:35 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
They probably think/know that they know of each other but not that they know each other.
-
Beste to Sol is like 'Yesss, you know it. When are you done with work?' and then to Amory like 'Bitch, please. No need to take your unbearable virgin anger out on me.'
Revan just trying to work himself to an early grave while not letting people get close.
Aries, who's confused as to why Micha is confused but still doesn't ask for clarification lmao
Gen'ya, yes.
Precious indeed.
How fun lmao we love that for him
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2022 10:40 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Amazing, Amos is totally going to be holding in a laugh when his co-worker is like 'Do you know Promachus? I think you've heard of him, right?'
-
Sol and Beste are so wholesome, I adore them. Amory is literally going to murder Beste though... until Sol steps in-
Well, Nico won't let that happen, of course, they will simply continue to pester and provide affection until Revan accepts it
This will simply result in a loop of confusion-
Gen'ya, NO
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2022 10:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Only the coworker would probably use Agent Valiant as the name lmao
-
Beste just vibing while the whole shabang is going on XD
Revan getting annoyed because Nico won't let him work himself to a death before 30
It probably will- Until Micha meets Jakob lmao
Should I bring in Troy too?? Troy likes to show up after Aries has a difficult breakup lol
Gen'ya, yes.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2022 10:53 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
True, lmao
-
Poor Amory is just going to go from a bottle of rage to a puddle of affection (and deny it, of course), Sol is, like, his only weakness XD
Meanwhile, Sol doesn't understand that he is the weakness, they just assume Amory never actually intended to hurt Beste and that maybe her peace-making skills are coming into play well... They're completely clueless, lol
At this point, Nico's going to tackle Rev with a hug and not let go until he promises not to work himself to death
Oh god, when that happens, shit's going down real quick XD
Troy is welcome, more drama :D
Gen'ya NO
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2022 10:59 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Beste just vibing and flipping Amory off with a smug grin as she gets saved by Sol lmao
If that happens, then you'll have an angry Revan who's mildly confused as to why Nico even cares
Definitely- You got Jakob saying something mildly/subtly toxic to Aries, who immediately flinches, and then Micha just immediately going at the 6'7" Jakob
Oh dear, Aries just immediately getting sucked into another toxic relationship after breaking up with Jakob because Troy is an emotionally manipulative prick
Gen'ya, yes.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2022 11:11 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Amory would be so pissed and also be totally helpless because Sol told him not to do anything XD
Aw, Nico still won't let go until that promise is made... Like, they will literally hug Revan for days if needed-
Micha's gonna fucking destroy 6'7" bitch because powers, lmao
Ah, the angst, now Micha and Horatio have to kill two pricks, how unfortunate
Gen'ya, NO
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2022 11:14 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Also, I know your post said Promachus's partner is technically supposed to be chosen after he gets there, but will my post work? I can change it if not, I just wasn't sure what else to do, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2022 11:18 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Beste just using that to her advantage lmao
Revan who has to go and eat dinner with his mother once a week but still hasn't made the promise XD
Aries who ends up protecting Jakob because loyalty and conditioning
Aries who tries to convince Horatio to let Troy stay with them at the base because Troy doesn't have anywhere else to go
Gen'ya, YES
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2022 11:19 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Your post is fine lol
Could just be a rumor Nial heard about it being Amos

Lost Memories said:
Also, I know your post said Promachus's partner is technically supposed to be chosen after he gets there, but will my post work? I can change it if not, I just wasn't sure what else to do, lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    150    151    152    153    154   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us