Wolf Play : To Rid of Hunger | Discussion Thread
Chatbox
 Kingwolf
02:21:35 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Amygdala
02:18:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey techno
 technoblade
02:16:55 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
02:15:09 Lotus
MxM rp anyone? Pm me^^
 Amygdala
02:13:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Caeli
Thanks...i hope i can finally get my HW DH 😆
 Dark pack
02:13:11 
hi chat
 Frostyhills24
02:11:08 Frosty, (She/Her)
3/6 of my explore wolves are in labor. The downsides of having an all female explore team.
 Listless
02:11:07 List
jealous of y'all having coins
😭 im so close to finishing my quests but it just wont happen for some reason
 Caeli
02:09:50 
Amy

Good luck!
 Amygdala
02:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Caeli
I have 15 tokens so far...and 15k mush. I am sobfar from my goal of 100k for the event😅
 Continental Wolves
02:08:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Salmon
Ahh that was meant to be sarcastic, while I like dogs this one keeps on coming onto the property to chase a stray cat I feed up trees, im also wary of stray dogs on the property cause we've had some try to go after the chickens before
 Caeli
02:08:05 
Amy

Doing good! How are you on collecting coins?
 Amygdala
02:07:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Caely
Sorry for late response XD

Nothing much...i just finished work so i am having some dinner. Hiw are you
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
02:06:36 Lotus
Hey chat^^
 Caeli
02:06:23 
Hallow

I need to get mushrooms to buy apples for a Cooktown Orchid.
 Rogue Whispers
02:06:13 Phoenix, Rogue
Boe,
alright, bye! I hope your social battery doesn't drain too quickly!
 Hallow's Eve
02:05:48 Hallow, Eve
Caeli

That's exactly what I am doing too lol
 Salom_
02:03:37 Sal, Salmon
Emmet
Right. I'm always tempted to pick them up and take them to the shelter but I never know if they're a stray or if someone just let their dog loose to roam
 Caeli
02:02:15 
Hallow

I'm doing good. Working on quests for more mushrooms.
 Hallow's Eve
02:01:41 Hallow, Eve
Hey Caeli! How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +2
Water Moccasin : -4
Grey Fox : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    111    112    113    114    115   ..   211 

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 7, 2021 11:10 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm not entirely sure to be honest. It's sick and twisted but I can understand why it may occur. Though I do think it's wrong, but it is the apocalypse so...

Sir Froggington said:
So....does the group abandon people if they get seriously injured? Like, that wouldn't help anyone's survival.....(but it's so callous)

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
From the perspective of realism, this sort of shit would be wise for the group to do, but, unless you want your character to get yeeted to either the afterlife or the bench for later dramatic use, then the group would probably try their best to help said injured people.

Sir Froggington said:
So....does the group abandon people if they get seriously injured? Like, that wouldn't help anyone's survival.....(but it's so callous)

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
How deep of a sleeper is Marie? Finley is a very strange character, so I have a very good idea concerning this.

Sirris said:
You may wake up Marie if you wish, it would help things come along better to be honest. I'm still stumpped with how I should end the starter. lol

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 7, 2021 11:11 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay, thank you! That should be great, I appreciate the help! ^^

ASomeonePerson said:
It can end abruptly, like how people wake up from bad dreams. 'Cause she'd be woken up by someone, so... She'd... jolt back into reality. And maybe she could regain her bearings and then go interact with a character who's open for it (Aurora, for example).

Sirris said:
I'm kinda thinking that my starter is strange since it starts with a dream/memory Marie's mind is trying to remember. It also includes her subconscious in the dream, expressing that she is in fact dreaming, speaking her mind about the things she longs for the most. Then it gets jumbled and messy and confusing. Which is kinda what I'm going for. Lol It's meant to be like that, I just don't know how to end it. Lol

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 7, 2021 11:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Finley would totally be that one person who instead takes out their weapon when someone gets injured and just... Shoot them. Put them out of their misery. Because hey! Now they can't get infected, for one, since they're already dead. And for two, they can feed them to Sadie!

ASomeonePerson said:
From the perspective of realism, this sort of shit would be wise for the group to do, but, unless you want your character to get yeeted to either the afterlife or the bench for later dramatic use, then the group would probably try their best to help said injured people.

Sir Froggington said:

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 7, 2021 11:13 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Not so deep a sleep, her body has adjusted to waking up a certain time and if a ouce is heard or a zombie is nearby. It would be bad if she were a deep sleeper! LOL Zombie would take a nice chomp at her!

Overthink101 said:
How deep of a sleeper is Marie? Finley is a very strange character, so I have a very good idea concerning this.

Sirris said:
You may wake up Marie if you wish, it would help things come along better to be honest. I'm still stumpped with how I should end the starter. lol

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 7, 2021 11:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Awesome, thank you.

Sirris said:
Not so deep a sleep, her body has adjusted to waking up a certain time and if a ouce is heard or a zombie is nearby. It would be bad if she were a deep sleeper! LOL Zombie would take a nice chomp at her!

Overthink101 said:

Sirris said:

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 7, 2021 11:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Y'know, I actually imagined a scenario just like this with Finley and some NPC that the group comes upon at some point.

Overthink101 said:
Finley would totally be that one person who instead takes out their weapon when someone gets injured and just... Shoot them. Put them out of their misery. Because hey! Now they can't get infected, for one, since they're already dead. And for two, they can feed them to Sadie!

ASomeonePerson said:

Sir Froggington said:

To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 7, 2021 11:20 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
@APS- Thats great, we could totally do that. My starter is finally done! Enjoy people.
To Rid of Hunger | Discussion ThreadSeptember 7, 2021 11:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
HAHHAHAHAHAHA more SHIT to add to my ALREADY LONG-ASS POST—

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    111    112    113    114    115   ..   211 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us