08:22:47 
Hello Rykio!
 Narran Park
08:22:38 Sting
Yeah okay...Tempted to just bite the bullet and Max all my G1's
 KateXiX
08:21:30 
Narran Pack
I use my daily CP, and occasionally purchase CP from other packs, because that can be cheaper than figurines.
 Rykio
08:20:48 An Attic.
Hello.
 KateXiX
08:20:30 
Desti
I am guessing that it is unlimited, but that is not blatantly stated anywhere just that "Premium pack you don't need an item"
 Narran Park
08:19:55 Sting
Does everyone just buy Bronze Figurines to max their CP on their wolves?
 Destinations End
08:17:08 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kate
Awesome. Thank you ^^
 Rogue Whispers
08:17:05 Phoenix, Rogue
Just been yelled at by my mother for 10 minutes because I didn't pick up my room 3 minutes after she asked me to. Gonna go cry for 30 minutes now
 Destinations End
08:16:53 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Also. How many do premium users get? Just one? Or is it unlimited.

Most of my wolves are almost 15. So if I onky have one free one, I am going to wait until I have more wolves that are a lot younger
 KateXiX
08:16:43 
Desti
Yes, next to the stagger button it says what your new dominance will be
 Destinations End
08:14:40 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Kate
Does it tell you what it will be before you actually use it?
 Arachne
08:12:35 Ara/Kat
Narran
It doesnÂ’t come from anywhere existing, it just appears
 Hallow's Eve
08:10:33 Hallow, Eve
I am so proud of my wolf Wraith. HeÂ’s exceeded my expectations
 KateXiX
08:10:07 
Desti
It should now say what your total dominance will be when you press the button
 Narran Park
08:10:06 Sting
Oh, where does the Dominance come from then if it isnt from your spare CP?

Destinations End
08:08:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I want to stagger my dominance but I am worried it would make me have a lot less overall dominance if I do. So I haven't tried it yet ^^'
 Destinations End
08:06:44 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Saint
Ah, okay. If you already designed the slides and the information should be easy, maybe start tomorrow or the day after or something?

Though the sooner you get them done, the more free time you'll have overall

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -4
Western Rattlesnake : +3
Cougar : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    100    101    102    103    104   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 06:59 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Mother, sighing; "I see. Well, I do hope these new circumstances get sorted out soon then. I'd still rather like to speak to my son if you think there may be something going on with him mentally or physically, check in on him myself. I can't come in person due to my own job but I do care about him. As for the week off, I'll see what I can do. My board of directors may not like the decision too much given that we have a meeting tomorrow which he was supposed to attend and with such short notice... I'll see what I can do. If he isn't asleep right now, do you mind handing him the phone so that I may talk to him?"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 07:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm- That depends, do you think anyone would already know each other out of the cast that we have?

Lost Memories said:
Sorry to sidetrack from the mini RP XD, but do we want to do affiliations or no?
If not, I'll probably start working on my first post so I can hopefully get it out tomorrow :D

Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 07:07 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Horatio, calming down again: "Very well, thank you. Revon is asleep, so I can't hand him the phone, but I'll let him know you requested to speak to him when he wakes up. If you could let the board know that the work will still get done, even if not by your son, that would be appreciated. I'm a skilled worker, and I don't mind taking on a little more work if it gives Rev a break."
-
Briar, rolling their eyes: "Boaringggg, I thought our dad figure was finally gonna snap, guess I owe Nico money now-"
-
Tio, shooting a warning look towards Briar: "Hush, Briar. Sorry about them. I believe this discussion is over, if you have nothing else to speak on?"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 07:08 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Mmmm, I don't really think so, except for maybe some vague interactions at school or something. Briar was quite well-known, though not necessarily for a good reason-

Overthink101 said:
Hmmm- That depends, do you think anyone would already know each other out of the cast that we have?

Lost Memories said:
Sorry to sidetrack from the mini RP XD, but do we want to do affiliations or no?
If not, I'll probably start working on my first post so I can hopefully get it out tomorrow :D

Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 07:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Mother; "You're quite alright, as a mother I'm well aware how pesky children can be at times, some never grow up and some grow up at a rate which you never meant for them to. I'll talk to the board and make sure that they're well aware my son won't be working this week. Thank you for telling him of my request in advanced."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 07:14 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Horatio: "Indeed. It's no problem, ma'am, goodbye for now."
-
Horatio, the second the call ends: "Briar, you made a bet."
-
Briar: "Yup."
-
Tio: "How immature."
-
Briar: "Considering I lost, I'll have to agree... Sooo, no dressing up as the duller nerd?"
-
Tio: "Duller...?" *Catching himself and rubbing his face* "No, Briar, no dressing up. And stop making bets."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 07:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
So no one's going to be already close or semi-close friends already then?

Lost Memories said:
Mmmm, I don't really think so, except for maybe some vague interactions at school or something. Briar was quite well-known, though not necessarily for a good reason-

Overthink101 said:

Lost Memories said:

Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 14, 2022 07:33 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Gen'ya, who was standing there the whole time; "I think it'd be kind of funny to see Briar as Revan. Good luck acting like him though. You'd have to be confident, and addicted to black coffee, and technology, and work. You ever realize how much like a businessman he acts like? But then you remember he wears 4 inch heels in order to make himself taller because he's like, super short, so then you're thinking about how he totally shouldn't be such a proper, serious, and stereotypical businessman because like- 4-Inch bright purple heels are not stereotypical for a businessman?"
-
Revan who totally fell asleep, grumbling in his room as if he knows someone be talking about his height and heels.

Edited at November 14, 2022 07:41 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 15, 2022 06:50 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I also just realized that when Nico comes back from being bait, we'll have a whole set of reactions-
Gorōta and Gen'ya trying to be there emotionally for Nico
Aroes becoming hyper protective and clingy of Nico
And then fucking Revan who's goingn to distance himself and contemplate leaving the group. Because he's a traumatized little shit.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionNovember 15, 2022 08:38 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I don't think soooo, though if we decide to do something later for some reason we can just throw it in somehow, lmao
-
Tio: "Gen'ya, don't encourage bad behavior."
-
Ohhh, yeah. Those reactions will be fun, especially because (without spoiling too much) some reoccurring trauma's gonna hit poor Nico over the head and, uh, they won't have their normal reactions anymore-

Overthink101 said:
So no one's going to be already close or semi-close friends already then?

Lost Memories said:

Overthink101 said:

Lost Memories said:

Edited at November 15, 2022 08:38 AM by Lost Memories

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    100    101    102    103    104   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us