Chatbox
 Amygdala
06:14:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
List
Weird...it worked for me but i had anhingas in swamp
 Listless
06:12:34 List
amy
i did for a while and honestly it didnt help much :/ but since the explore fix happened, ive been focusing on higher levels so i can still get good mush
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
06:12:33 Lotus
MxM rp anyone? Pm me if interested^^
 Narran Park
06:11:39 Sting
Thats a hotrod wolf pelt if i've seen one...
 Listless
06:11:28 List
moth
i went from forest 24 to 43 and only got 37/40 chipmunks
 Nez.ity
06:11:25 
Please be mindful on the rules.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:11:22 Ed (he/they)
When no one's selling a scarab beetle X-X
 Hallow's Eve
06:10:42 Hallow, Eve
hugs

Yeap!
 Amygdala
06:10:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
List
Check at which level it starts appearing and replay that one for chipmunks
 Moth
06:10:26 
List
I'm having the same problem with the chipmunks. 600 spaces and 1 chipmunk to show for it :')
 Hugs4Bugs
06:10:25 Ed (he/they)
ack caps lockk, sorry
 kycantina
06:10:25 ky
*people sorry mods
 kycantina
06:10:06 ky
Hallow, oof that's super disappointing, it boggles my mind that ppl retire DHs
 Hallow's Eve
06:09:57 Hallow, Eve
Hugs

On that one, you can just buy one. I learned that hack lol
 Listless
06:09:31 List
i just need 3 chipmunks, a ruby amulet and 6 more levels in the tundra. ive been working on that chipmunk quest for literal months
 Hugs4Bugs
06:09:22 Ed (he/they)
I'm in need of a Scarab Beetle. Please bring me one.

I've been looking for a couple days now and I know if I decline the quest now, next time I explore I'm gonna find it x-x
 Amygdala
06:08:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I have a scavenger quest too...i can't skip it😅
I need all the items to craft a health potion
 Hallow's Eve
06:07:58 Hallow, Eve
Ky

-WP Click-
He used to be my main stud, and I saw multiple people breed to him, get boosts or defects and retire them all. I was in awe, that was back when I first got into breeding
 kycantina
06:07:52 ky
Amy, I'm on a new scavenger hunt quest now ;-; let's see how many days it takes to find a scarab
 Amygdala
06:07:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/5

Swamp here i come

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +4
Leopard : +4
Western Rattlesnake : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    99    100    101    102    103   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 04:40 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

ThisIsAPackName said:
ooh! this would make for a great sideplot, methinks, people competing for votes and finding out who the others are voting for and all.
What I want to know is who will be competing for the votes and who's gonna be voting. XD
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 04:45 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Matunda said:

I finally finished Sia's opinions but my brain isn't letting me post it.

Let me just go reread it five times before telling myself it's fine and posting it and then panicking for the next two days straight because I think it's cringy. *^*

Oi Matunda's brain, let 'em post!! For real though, I'm sure it isn't as bad as you might think <3 And worst case you can come back and edit if you think you want to (I say this under very similar circumstances lol)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 04:50 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

ThisIsAPackName said:

Salt Shaker said:
yipee happy 100 pages
also chat the captain role has been Vacant for awhile so what do we think of the crew still being Captain-less because he keeled over so recently in their failed heist? i know the First Mate would usually take over but they are pirates and pirates usually vote in captains, so maybe Lola and Celestine are trying to cover the captain's job until the crew settles on a new captain?

ooh! this would make for a great sideplot, methinks, people competing for votes and finding out who the others are voting for and all.

Would people put themselves up for Captain-ing? Or should the vote just be like "I think *character* should be Captain". (*character* gets absolutely no say in the matter, you're head of this ship now buddy-)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 04:50 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Moose said:

Matunda said:

I finally finished Sia's opinions but my brain isn't letting me post it.

Let me just go reread it five times before telling myself it's fine and posting it and then panicking for the next two days straight because I think it's cringy. *^*

Oi Matunda's brain, let 'em post!! For real though, I'm sure it isn't as bad as you might think <3 And worst case you can come back and edit if you think you want to (I say this under very similar circumstances lol)

Thank you. *^*
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 04:52 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
they should host knockoff survivor and whoever lasts the longest is named captain

Moose said:
Would people put themselves up for Captain-ing? Or should the vote just be like "I think *character* should be Captain". (*character* gets absolutely no say in the matter, you're head of this ship now buddy-)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 04:55 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pfft- Mara is gonna be amused watching them.
Also, someone please tell my brain ta focus up on her sheet. It keeps trailing away from writing. :/

Honey said:
they should host knockoff survivor and whoever lasts the longest is named captain

Moose said:

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 04:59 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
gore found dead first day after experiencing ship withdrawal

Honey said:

Moose said:

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 05:00 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Moose said:

ThisIsAPackName said:

Salt Shaker said:
yipee happy 100 pages
also chat the captain role has been Vacant for awhile so what do we think of the crew still being Captain-less because he keeled over so recently in their failed heist? i know the First Mate would usually take over but they are pirates and pirates usually vote in captains, so maybe Lola and Celestine are trying to cover the captain's job until the crew settles on a new captain?

historically i think they voted for who they all assumed was Most Appropriate for the role, so I guess everyone's a candidate for the time being until people prove themselves unworthy
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 05:00 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
first person voted off of survivor white tide... gore 💔💔💔

Salt Shaker said:
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 05:02 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
the stable non-wooden ground was too much for him to handle 💔 what 19 years living exclusively on the White Tide does to an mf

Honey said:
first person voted off of survivor white tide... gore 💔💔💔

Salt Shaker said:

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    99    100    101    102    103   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us