Wolf Play : sky bound // wolf rp // discussion
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
12:38:49 Vah stalks forums
Savage

It looks like the available girls that can breed have already been bred this year. Females can only breed once per game year
 Vennenum
12:38:24 Venn/Venne
Devine - There's been more frequent earthquakes these days. Hopefully it's not the Big One. lol
 Lord Savage
12:38:09 Sav, Savvy
hey guys, i havent played in awhile and for some reason I cant breed my wolves?? Like when I find a stud theres no option to breed them :/ all my girls are old enough
 devine
12:36:33 vi, devi
Venn-
You doing alright over there?
 Zeraphia
12:36:23 Vah stalks forums
Venn

Good grief! Stay safe over there!
 Vennenum
12:36:06 Venn/Venne
That was the THIRD earthquake. :\
 devine
12:32:07 vi, devi
Overgrown Teeth watches Australis+ make the kill. They learn and gain battle +1.
For all the work it takes to kill Eve, I would have hoped that the pup would learn a little more.
 Zeraphia
12:31:33 Vah stalks forums
Eci

I guess in the top scores yeah. I was looking in the overall scores for the top 25 at least. The dark seekers and neutrals all have numbers in the 4 digits where as lightbringers are down in the 3 digits for the lower scores.

But that makes sense, that makes sense to look at top-top scores
 Lord Savage
12:30:12 Sav, Savvy
i love leaving flowers for my wolves :,)
 Ecifircas
12:30:11 
Zeraphia, nah. It's Neutrals that are the lowest. . . by about 10k points, too.
 Suraimu
12:30:00 I'm not a bad Slime
I have two decor passes I don't know what decor to get
 Ecifircas
12:28:45 
Maybe I'm dull but why can't I bury any of my relics? I have the space. :')
 Sunset Ghosts
12:28:17 Pit
Are you looking for a fun roleplay? Come join the community of Glowmire! A DnD style roleplay where you take charge of your adventure as you explore the Rotten Forest. Taking quests for the townsfolk, making friends with other players, and even taming free adopts.
A hint of romance? The townsfolk can develop crushes on you!
Perhaps some conflict? The Rotten Forest is dangerous and you may meet some nasty characters on the road.
-WP Click-
 Suraimu
12:28:06 I'm not a bad Slime
the heck, I had 200 some mush like two seconds ago and now its gone
 Zeraphia
12:27:45 Vah stalks forums
Eci

I dunno, looking at the Hunting Tournament, the LB has the lowest numbers compared to everyone else!
 devine
12:27:42 vi, devi
This month FMC seems much more intense than previous months. I went on hiatus and now you have to put some serious time in to hit a leaderboard.
 Ecifircas
12:26:58 
The Neutral leaderboards are the least competitive this time around and I still have no shot, lol.
 Zeraphia
12:26:33 Vah stalks forums
Eci

XDD if you're anything other than light bringer, it's so hard.

Everybody goes for neutral and darkseeker
 Lord Savage
12:26:32 Sav, Savvy
I havent been in chat in SO long and sometimes out of habit i wont spell out my words >->
 starmutt
12:26:28 marsh | they/it
i didnt explore at all today cause exploring yesterday made my wrist flare up again lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Arctic Fox : -5
Red Fox : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 09:56 PM

TheSigmaMales

Darkseeker

Give Award
Salt Shaker
Ok, I'm keep that in mind :)
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 09:58 PM

TheSigmaMales

Darkseeker

Give Award
Take your time! In the meantime, we can figure out our character's relationships between one another, and get a sense of direction for the plot ^^

rolliesuchus said:
i really do apologize to you guys on my posting being sporadic
currently on a new job and getting used to the scheduling sigh
hopefully ill get the roleplay itself up soon, id like the atleast hear from a few people and have them interact in the discussion so i know they are still participating yknow - pming those who havent said anything so far

sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 10:08 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
I'm not gonna change Fenrys just yet because I don't entirely know how he'll react for noe. It might change slightly during the RP - I never actually built Fenrys for Alpha so I'm still a bit uncertain on him - but he should be more or less the same.
I don't know if I really should give Fenrys masaive opinions on everyone because that kinda defeats the Alpha purpouse.
I suppose I'll write some brief ones but he won't feel as strongly about them... I see him as more detached, and he kinda has to be so for his personality to ring true.
Ugh. I might do some brief ones but even though he may feel them he knows not to act on them as much. They may only surface very occassionally.

Edited at July 30, 2024 10:11 PM by Boeing
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 10:11 PM

TheSigmaMales

Darkseeker

Give Award
Same, there might be a few that's I'd go into detail about if I can come up with some interesting interactions for them and Zephr, but for the most part, I'll just be brief with what he thinks. It makes sense, since Ze is an overall unsocial wolf who just finds basically everyone annoying right now ^^'
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 10:17 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Fenrys needs this detachment or else his personality won't be exact.
Hm. I'm going to PM a couple of people just to check with them about some ideas.
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 10:36 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Okay. Very, very brief things I think Febrys would do.
I'm sorry it's so short, but I'm on my phone and on the bus. My usual literacy stabdard is a lot higher than this...
Mirelle - I will PM
Tala - Fenrys ses her as the laid-back character she is. Maybe too much so... she is a beta, after all. However, she is rather popular amongst the pack - and he's fine with her being there and helping him in the more pointed end of things.
Ross - Almost 0 opinion needed. Ross is the quiet and observant one and Fenrys is happy to just be his Alpha.
Minerva - PM
Blu - Fenrys sees Blu as a capable pack member. Not many issues with him with him, but just a capable pack member who is willing to do things for the greater good of the pack.
Nyx - Nyx is very similar. Fenrys sees Blu and Nyx with their sibling relationship as one, almost - except Nyx is a lot more calmer and approachable.
Okami - Occasionally frustrated with their 0 responses, he doesn't show it and projects his regular Alpha appearance on her.
Trout - PM.
Zephyr - PM.
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionAugust 4, 2024 01:35 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
um.
What happened?
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionAugust 5, 2024 10:00 AM

Delver

Darkseeker

Give Award
I imagine Rollie is just busy with IRL stuff. We all know how that can be D: She hasn't been on since the 31st.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us