Wolf Play : LF Clearskys Mystical Adoptable Owners
Chatbox
 Urux
04:30:51 Urox
Ecifircas
I love Halloween, but it's not a very big thing here. Though i am going to a friend's party at the end of the month
 The Pumpkin King
04:26:13 
Urux, it's my Halloween username every year because I'm not creative enough for username-based puns.

'Sacrifice' was runner up, though. 🎃
 Arachne
04:24:58 Ara/Kat
something going on with event quests?
 Urux
04:24:42 Urox
Ecirfircas
I was sitting here like who if Pumpkin King in my PMs lmao
 The Pumpkin King
04:21:32 
So happy about this event. :')
 MLadySkylar
04:01:32 P'Sky
Anyone else glitching>>
 distant-screams
03:45:52 katy | beetle
Fei,
ah i feel that, i've got the squirrel quest right now.

emmet,
lol alright xD good luck!
 Continental Wolves
03:45:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
After I dump these 5.5k moves into forest ill try out the elephants
 distant-screams
03:43:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
oh my wolves do fine against all the normal enemies lol. it's just eve's and elephants that take out the whole squad xD
 Feiella
03:43:11 Fei the writer
distant
Not what I was expecting. I was looking for squirrels
 Continental Wolves
03:42:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
Its nice going through more than half a level fighting things like brown bears / mountain lions / bobcats and barely even using 1 health potion
 distant-screams
03:39:15 katy | beetle
lucky, i haven't seen a bigfoot in ages.
 Feiella
03:38:32 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Big Foot.

fucking hell. I literally took one step
 distant-screams
03:36:38 katy | beetle
emmet,
my team has 3/6 ghostface babies, no HW's though. i think the only HW i have on my team right now is my mela/FB girl.

you should definitely see though! if they can take down eve, i'd say they have a pretty good chance against some elephants.
 Continental Wolves
03:35:17 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
My team is made of 6 HW DH ghostface pups, half tempted to explore in jungle to see how they fair against 1-2 elephants
 Moonbane
03:34:07 
I hope you're all having a fantastic day.
 distant-screams
03:33:19 katy | beetle
oo nice, emmet. my explore team could never lmao
 Continental Wolves
03:32:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Also just made like 600 mush in one explore trip :D
 Continental Wolves
03:30:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Killed 2 eves in a row with no damage to my explore team
 Drunken seas
03:30:24 Pera
-WP Click- Help would be appreciated :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -4
Baboon : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Trading Post > Want Ads

LF Clearskys Mystical Adoptable OwnersOctober 1, 2024 02:01 AM

Demon Souls

Neutral

Give Award
So I have been wanting to write a story using the Mystical Adoptables from Clearsky. I have already got in contact with the pack and gotten permission to do this.
Qualifications:
As the Adoptable shop is closed you'd have to be a pack that already has an adoptable from them.
You can enter as many adoptables as you want
RULES:
  1. Do not steal someone else's adoptable to sign up with without permission
  2. I will try to check the forum to ensure no one steals an adoptable that belongs to someone else
  3. if caught stealing you will be unable to enter the adoptable and it will not be featured in the book
Mods: If I Need to show proof that I got the owner's permission Let Me Know and I will!
Below will be the Lore and Sign-up Sheet. I will be using my own adoptables that I have purchased in the book as well.

Edited at October 1, 2024 02:01 AM by Demon Souls
LF Clearskys Mystical Adoptable OwnersOctober 1, 2024 02:03 AM

Demon Souls

Neutral

Give Award

In a world where only chaos exists. Everyone fights for survival. Hurting one another if only it means to live another day. Then the Celestials came and saved everyone. Those creatures with higher powers. Sent from somewhere. A place no one ever knew existed. They saved us. They gave life a second chance. The world would calm. The Celestials praised and worshipped. They had found new gods. Eight new gods. All given names. The felfolke, polar deer, bubble fish, fire fox, lenther, faefawn, cinaed hawk, and celestals. All in rule of a certain part of the world. The felfolke kept peace amongst the forest. The polar deer kept peace amongst the northern folk, the bubble fish brought peace amongst the sea. The fire fox returned peace to the people in the East. the lenthers reigned amongst the South. The faefawns brought harmony to the west. The cinaed hawks ruled the skies. The celestals ruled amongst everyone. Though as time grew on the gods took over the world. They divided the land. Slowly no one would live as a community. All creatures from before had seemed to vanish. The world was split into seven pieces. Though they all followed one ruler. Eventually all that was left were the celestials. With no one to rule amongst. With no one to keep in place they made their own order of things. They soon divided into rarities. They harbored 5 main rarities and 2 outcast rarities. You have the commoners. Those in which look almost like normal animals.then you have the elders those with small horns and sometimes small wings. After them we have the Ancients. These creatures have small horns and wings. Often hard to distinguish from there lower class. After them we have Legendary creatures who have a medium sized horn with either small or large wings. After them we have the Mythicals who proudly sprout large horns and wings. All mythicals are considered to be the leaders amongst their own race, as for the two outcast rarities we have event and hybrid. The event creatures are those whose pelt resembles that of a holiday from the past world. The hybrids are a result of when two different species mate. This alone is forbidden. Though due to the innature of this hybrids can not reproduce.

As the world grew and divided there soon became many clans amongst the creatures. They were no longer living in seven territories. Each territory would begin to break up more and more. Through this even the Celestials were affected. They too began to become a divided nation amongst the world beyond the sky. As time went on two new god species appeared. The Wind rabbits and scurry scritchers. They were never accepted amongst the gods. Though the world affected them even. Sent to bring peace back to the world but they two became divided. Never given a proper peace of land. Given the barren wastelands. The places destroyed by the previous war. Though the two new gods began thriving in these places. Right in the center of the world. They grew. Until they too were recognized as a god species. Though the wind rabbits, scurry scritchers, hybrids, and event rarities lived in this part of the land together in harmony.
LF Clearskys Mystical Adoptable OwnersOctober 1, 2024 02:05 AM

Demon Souls

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name:
Species:
Rarity:
Page Link (Optional but you can include the link to make it easier if you have the link anyway)

Forums > Trading Post > Want Ads

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us