Wolf Play : Writer's nook: Which would you like me to do?
Chatbox
 distant-screams
05:23:33 katy | beetle
the only stud i've ever had people hound me for breedings for was guinness, my GB/Mela boy xD

and he wasn't even /that/ popular, i can't imagine how it'd be with a stud like buffy, ghostface or velichor.
 Voxtexy
05:23:18 Vox, Corey
I had a big ol' warning on my den page when I was deployed, even made sure to put the warning in Ghost's bio somewhere, and it was very clear that a handful of people never read it and were mad that I wasn't taking reservations or putting him up when each season started :'D

Thankfully it's been a while since anyone has been pushy or obnoxious about breeding to him
 Everlasting Torment
05:22:47 Anubis, Samael
Till oxyn storm comes outbXD
 Amygdala
05:22:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anubis
That's my plan too XD
 Everlasting Torment
05:22:00 Anubis, Samael
Amy it was really good but now I have to wait till oxyn storm 😩 I might end up rereading it XD
 Ecifircas
05:21:51 
(Wilver's page used to have in big caps something like 'No, Buffy is not up for stud. He never will be again.' because he'd been WS and people kept asking, I assume. lmao
 Ecifircas
05:21:03 
Yeah - I've seen breeding soured for more than a few people here because people got pushy with wanting to breed to their studs / it just got overwhelming.

I think one trip to Wilverbeast's page tells exactly what I mean. xD
 Amygdala
05:20:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anubis
Haw was it? I am halfway done XD
 Voxtexy
05:19:24 Vox, Corey
Retired as in me using warrior stones- not actually using the retire feature
 Everlasting Torment
05:19:14 Anubis, Samael
I've just finshed reading iron flame and now I have to wait till January next year :(
 Voxtexy
05:18:58 Vox, Corey
It was worth it in the end. It's neat to have a high talent stud, definitely doesn't give me too many benefits outside of being able to brag and stud him out lol

When he either gets taken by DS or retired by me, I definitely won't miss the messages of people ordering me to put him up for stud xD
 Urux
05:18:37 Urox
Ecifircas
Hi! How're you? ^^
 Ecifircas
05:17:38 
Voxtexy, so almost breaking even. Well, if it was a fun experience, no harm in losing a little.

He's a pretty dude.
 Everlasting Torment
05:17:35 Anubis, Samael
I might have to try her breeding to him XD

-WP Click-
 Voxtexy
05:17:03 Vox, Corey
I definitely haven't made it all back xD
 distant-screams
05:16:43 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

i wanna breed her to ghostface again >.> she gave me duds last time but i have high hopes that it was just her first litter being a fluke
 Everlasting Torment
05:16:38 Anubis, Samael
Vox ill have to keep any eye our when he survived ds for breedings XD
 Voxtexy
05:16:17 Vox, Corey
Ecifircas,
I've made 462,900 mush from his breedings, not counting the times I've accepted apples for some breedings. I definitely can't remember how many apples I've gotten from him
 Everlasting Torment
05:15:46 Anubis, Samael
I wish I had one of my stud get that nut mine are boring XD
 Amygdala
05:15:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Vox
I woke up to around 30 stalking reports from ghostface🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Bobcat : +5
Leopard : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls

Writer's nook: Which would you like me to do?August 19, 2024 07:21 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Welcome! I like to write stories and poems. Here is the thing. I was going to use writer's nook for poems then my brain went "do stories" then it went "wait combine!" so I would like your opinions.

Idea 1) Poems about anything? Of course it would be poems that were printed out.

Idea 2) OC stories. I'm not sure about this since there are a lot of OC stories being written already.

Idea 3) Combine the two. Have a OC or more speak in poems about maybe others? Those that impacted them or are dead.

Poll Question: Which idea?
Total Votes: 14
1) Poems : 17%
2) Stories : 214%
3) Combine : 1179%

You have cast your vote.

Forums > Socialize > Polls

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us