Wolf Play : Interactive Adopt Interest Poll
Chatbox
 Gothamm.
02:43:49 Batman.
Cheese. Happy first day of scary month everyone! :)
 Hallow's Eve
02:43:44 Hallow, Eve
Lex

So that you don't spend them all to get to round 5
 avelexa
02:43:24 lex
hallow- how does hiding mush/apples help?
 \\ Akari Ahava //
02:42:53 
FMC question. If you use familiars in explore and they kill an animal, does those points count for hunting tournement?
 Amygdala
02:42:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
I know that XD
But it takes a while to get there. And my data isn't the best at the moment🥲
02:42:25 Asmodeus (he/they)
I just scooped a spider into my hand
 Windcrest
02:42:06 Wind, Lavender
I somehow got to Round 5 and this was the wolf I got using Charon's Blessing

-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
02:40:55 Hallow, Eve
Amy

The best way to get to round 5 is to hide all your mush and apples in holes then go for it
 Destinations End
02:40:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I think I might need to check on the being able to guess on wolf party rounds with no currency on hand.. that just screams exploitation bug to me
 starmutt
02:40:17 marsh | they/it
it took me like 5 minutes of spam reloading the page lol
 Amygdala
02:39:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Desti
Maybee. But i don't think anyone would try to get to round 5 because it took me a lot of tries and it's honestly not worth it
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:39:16 Kate/Gold
Emmet- I like the 1st better, though I changed to see omega female since that's the female pose I like, so that might be a different answer. They're both good though.
 Sharp Fang
02:39:12 UcanCallmeFang
Ah
 Destinations End
02:38:40 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Sharp
It's a type of wolf party token. It's only usable once you get to round five, upon reaching round five you get a free wolf from that round
 Purgatory
02:38:02 Purge/Purse/Pug
Charons Blessing is an item you buy that is a purple wolf party coin, it was given for free during an event a while back. It allows one free wolf from round 5 of wolf party. Not a bug.
 Sharp Fang
02:37:07 UcanCallmeFang
What is Charon's blessing?
 Destinations End
02:36:50 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Amy
Oh. Oof.

Wait. That's a thing? That honestly almost sounds like a bug to me
 Continental Wolves
02:36:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Which one do yall like better
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:35:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Desti
You need to get to round 5 in wolf party. It's a pain in the ass to do that XD

I recomend burying all your mush and apples before trying to guess
 EkaterinaGoldstone
02:35:12 Kate/Gold
Gotta make it to Round 5 of Wolf Party

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +3
Red Fox : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls

Interactive Adopt Interest PollJune 14, 2024 10:41 AM

Ludicrous Hills

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just a lil poll to gauge interest in some adoptables ideas! Because I am bored (and broke) :>

If you like more than one idea please comment, or if you have ideas/suggestions. But vote for the one you like most :>

1 . Cerberus Adopts - An interactive adoptable in a chibi style with various breeds of 3-headed dogs. This is likely to include stats, shows, and chances for color/physical mutations that can be accepted into the breed standard through mindful studding and distribution, allowing for unique linebred traits and an incentive for breeding projects.
Pros: A lot of diversity (up to 18 breeds), simplified genetics, appealing events.
Cons: A lot of time and care will need to be taken to start up and run this project, and it will require mush for participation (not high prices but I've ran adopts for free before and it gets out of hand quickly)

2 . Wolf Adopts - A survival based interactive arpg where you'll have to earn adoptables through patrolling, defending litters from predators and sickness, maintaining and expanding territory, hunting, and more.Adjustable difficulties so individuals get the amount of challenge they're comfortable with.
Pros: A lot of customization, 9 ear types, 9 tail types, mutations such as wings and extra eyes
Cons: Highly realistic base is hard to work with, output of art will be slow

3 . Dog Adopts - Another realistic adoptable with lots of customization, with a theme on working dogs. These long-legged pups will have a focus in pulling competitions, as their fur isn't long enough to drive sleds. mock-currency system for expansions and rewards, and stats and lineage will play a part in how your dogs do in shows.
Pros: Lots of customization- several collars, harnesses, bandana/scarf, mutations such as extra eyes, 9 ear types, 9 tail types
Cons: Base is fun but hard to work with, output of art will be slower than either of the above

Poll Question: Which idea sounds the most appealing?
Total Votes: 10
Wolf Interactive Adoptables : 110%
Dog Interactive Adoptables : 00%
Cerberus Interactive Adoptables : 990%

You have cast your vote.
Edited at June 14, 2024 10:42 AM by Ludicrous Hills
Interactive Adopt Interest PollJune 14, 2024 11:46 AM

Ludicrous Hills

Darkseeker

Give Award
The vote is pretty unanimous so I'll get started on the cerberus adopts, thank you all for your votes!!

Forums > Socialize > Polls

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us