Wolf Play : Character design choice
Chatbox
 distant-lands
06:46:31 katy | beetle
thanks ollie ^^

forgot that this one's meant to have chimera too.. oops.
 Faulty Demons
06:44:44 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Tealish blue or yellow :)
 distant-lands
06:43:37 katy | beetle
-Click-

what should the eye color be?
 Vulpixles
06:41:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

This litter was supposed to be duds because their lines are too long
 Boeing
06:38:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goodnight Amy
 Amygdala
06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls

Character design choiceApril 11, 2024 10:03 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Hiya everyone, Soulsilver here! I do want to apologize for how messy this is, but oh well!
~
As an author, I have plenty of characters who are flushed out and are ready to write. But in one of my newer (also one of my favorite) projects, I've run into a smallish character design. I won't be going into much depth.
This is set in a medical fantasy world. Two major Kingdoms, A and B, are not yet at full-out War with each other, but blood has been shed on both sides. A, a large, diverse kingdom with dreams of peace, and B, a slightly smaller but much fiercer kingdom of powerful, proud warriors who aim to destroy 'Monsters' that they believe Kingdom A is harboring and protecting.
~
Now that that's out of the way, let me introduce you to the duo! This is just a brief, simple description:
First up is Lukas. He's a soldier from Kingdom A, the best swordsman that the kingdom has seen in a LONG time. He's fairly tanned, with thick, shaggy brown-black hair that's in sort of a wolf-cut style, reaching the bottom of his nape when down. Because he is usually messing around, training, or doing some other physical activity, he tends to pull it up in a ponytail. He's well-muscled, but not too bulky. He's not entirely lean either. Strong, yet fast, powerful, but agile. The perfect body of a warrior meant for battle. His eyes are a brilliant bronze, red-gold in the sunlight. His personality is kind of all over the place. When around friends, he's goofy, relaxed, and playful. Lukas loves jokes and quality time, and though he might be a well-renowned soldier, he's not above causing harmless trouble. But while training, in meetings, or on the battlefield, it's like a flip is switched. Lukas is quick to take the lead, effortlessly handing out quick and sharp orders. He's serious, hyperfocused on his task, and in a fight? He's aggressive, dangerous, and nearly manic.
Screenshot-2024-04-11-8-11-12-PM.png
(Screenshot from YouTube, FIGHT LITLE WOLF | EPIC: The Musical Animatic
@The Dramaturge)
How I imagine Lukas's hair when he has it up.
~
Secondly, we have my boy Icarus!
Raised as a warrior in Kingdom B, Icarus has received fantastic training and is quite skilled. He's trained in swordsmanship and likes it, but enjoys archery slightly more. He's not proud of a lot of the things he's done, and escaped Kingdom B with his younger sister, seeking refuge in Kingdom A. He was accepted and began training as a soldier of Kingdom A. That's where he met Lukas!
Icarus is from the tundra part of Kingdom B, meaning his body temperature is significantly lower than that of a regular human. This also means he's cooler to the touch. His skin is pale, and like the majority of those in the tundra, his hair is a stark white, longer on the top and shorter on the sides. His eyes are a crystal blue, like shards of ice. He's a little more on the agile, slight side of things. His body is covered in what are called 'Warrior Markings', both body and facial markings. They are supposed to be trophies of past victories, but Icarus hates them.
His personality is a little easier to understand. He's impulsive and extremely loyal to those he cares deeply about. He doesn't care about the consequences, he'll do anything to keep his chosen family safe. He likes to keep busy, not wanting to let his memories run wild. He's diligent in his work, quick-witted, and quick on his feet. He's caring and affectionate.
He's also pretty troubled. As I mentioned before, he isn't proud of what he's done in the past, the pain he's caused, and the lives he took against his will, on the orders of his higher-ups. Those Warrior Markings? He sees them more as brands, permanently etched into his skin and showing to the world that he's a monster, just like the things he was told to destroy. He is self-conscious about them and hates himself for what he's done. He doesn't hide it from others, but when he's busy or around others, his mind doesn't drift to his past.
Social butterfly! He loves chatting and talking to others.
~
Now, Lukas and Icarus are a pair! But, purely for comical reasons and because I feel like it would be super fun to write, I need to decide on which one shall be the Short King! Only problem? I can't decide on which one! So...
Anyone willing to help?

Poll Question: Who should be the Short King?
Total Votes: 6
Icarus : 583%
Lukas : 117%

You have cast your vote.
Edited at April 11, 2024 11:06 PM by Soulsilver

Forums > Socialize > Polls

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us