06:30:38 Will
Stoned my explore team TT
 Bobcat
06:27:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
Kat
Thanks!
 ScardeyKat
06:27:05 Kat ?
I do not think they fight with you/ show up in your pack, but I could be wrong. It's like collecting all the items to give to the NPC
 ScardeyKat
06:26:40 Kat ?
Bobcat
You wait until you have all the dogs and should be able to return them to the owner once they come back around!
 Bobcat
06:26:12 (She) Cat {no bob}
What do I do if a German shepherd joins my pack?
 Kamarones
06:24:30 
Kat
thanks! i get it now
 ScardeyKat
06:24:00 Kat ?
Will
Yup, I'm scared </3
 ScardeyKat
06:23:39 Kat ?
Kamarones
If you retire a wolf, it essentially dies (leaves the game) and you get a bone fragment where you can use it to buy stuff in the market place.

If you free range a wolf, it has a chance to go into the santucary where others can bid on it and get it. You do not get bone fragments for free ranging a wolf
 Wilverbeast
06:23:15 Will
Oh shit it's death script @-@
 Wilverbeast
06:22:59 Will
Wait so when do I receive my free version of the new dye,
Any other pelt winners know? :'D
 Kamarones
06:22:54 
or*
 Kamarones
06:22:39 
hi! what does it mean to retire of free range a wolf?
 ScardeyKat
06:20:14 Kat ?
Just realized how old she's getting e.e Last part of my pack before hiatus. Hopefully DS doesn't get her </3
-WP Click-
 Hydroberry
06:14:51 
Yeah, the sheepdog keeps vanishing whenever I click on talk.
 Jack-A-Boo
06:08:10 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Hydro

yeah it is
 Hydroberry
06:06:10 
Is it the Sheepdog?
 Jack-A-Boo
06:03:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
just noticed one this events NPCs in explore isnt working for me
 The Fear Seekers
05:58:02 Night Shade
Wow chat is dead
 Blood Demons
05:32:37 Blood
I'm so annoyed I just warriored stone my custom who was only 7 instead of my 16 year old

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +1
Bobcat : +5
Cougar : -2
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls

RP ideasJune 14, 2024 10:52 AM

Cyberkittens

Lightbringer

Give Award

I've had quite a lot of storylines in my head for awhile, and seeing the amount of dry/dying RPs going around makes me want to post my ideas.

I'll start whatever RPs have a significant amount of votes

Keep in mind these are rough and short outlines of what the plot holds. I am the type to grow attached to my characters and personally love writing more and more story and lore for not only my characters but the entire group's characters.

The Order

-A humanoid fantasy-

A small cult-like community kept hidden away from the rest of the world started during ancient civilization, pulling children born with the power away from their families to raise them in secret. Despite having their hand in many of the world's wars and tragedies, no one has ever heard of them. Not until something strange happened, where teens and young adults have suddenly found themselves with this power, ranging from being able to shapeshift, to control the elements, and many others. The Order emerges from the shadows, desperate to contain the power for themselves.

Pandora's Box

-Greek Mythology meets Modern Day Society-

Everyone knows the story of Pandora's Box. It supposedly holds all the evils of the world, gifted to Pandora many ages ago. Now, it sits around collecting dust inside a run-down museum. That was until one night, curiosity got the best of one of their new security guards. Somehow managing to open it, the guard released all ancient hell upon the world, flooding the streets with all sorts of monsters and ancient mythological creatures, whom seek revenge.

Strays

-Animal survival-

One time or another, we have all dreamt of having the laid-back lifestyle our furry friends get to have. Getting their every need catered to them while they get to lounge around and do whatever their hearts desire all day long. Unfortunately for the pets in this city in particular, they unpredictably have their lives ripped from them, showing how disposable they truly are. A vicious storm strikes the heart of Juville [city name subject to change], forcing everyone to evacuate and leave everything they love behind... including their pets. These pets must now learn to survive, or succumb to the natural disasters that now run rampant throughout all the land they know.

A Feline's Ineptitude

-A feral cat's story-

The life of a feral cat is not an easy one, especially not in comparison to their tamed counterparts. Although many of them were born into this lifestyle, few choose it. Nonetheless, this leaves many maws to feed and unfortunately few prey. This has caused the feral cats of the Springwood forest to divide into four clowders (Names TBD), each group specializing in certain areas in order to adapt to the land they have. This treaty was respected for many ages, each clowder keeping to themselves in peace. As their numbers grow, and prey runs even more scarce, some cats push the boundaries of this treaty. Some may even band together in attempts to overthrow the treaty. This is the start of a war. Will you choose to help keep the peace, or give in to your gnawing hunger?

Wolf RP (Name TBD)

-A wolf story-

No one really knows what goes down inside wolf packs, but, for this story, that is for us to decide. Face the harsh battle of survival either alone or join forces and fight together. Inside the LucidClan there will be unique ranks, such as Lucid Dreamers (Healers) Lucid Summoner (Ritualists), Warden (Overseer of the clan), Lucid Nightmare (Top Fighters), Lucid Shadows (Second best to Nightmare), as well as the regular members and trainees.

Poll Question: Which Roleplay Idea?
Total Votes: 22
The Order : 418%
Pandora's Box : 29%
Strays : 836%
A Feline's Ineptitude : 29%
Wolf RP (Name TBD) : 418%
Multiple (Comment) : 15%
None of these! Get out of here! : 15%

You have cast your vote.
RP ideasJune 14, 2024 10:55 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
All of these seem fun.
RP ideasJune 14, 2024 10:58 AM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
If 'Strays' opens I'd be thrilled to join.
RP ideasJune 14, 2024 11:24 AM

Akitatheaki

Darkseeker

Give Award
Their all so good but mostly strays that's a type of RP I would love to join!
RP ideasJune 14, 2024 11:35 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
PM me for the order
RP ideasJune 14, 2024 02:07 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Let me know if Strays ever becomes a full roleplay, it sounds like a lot of fun!

Forums > Socialize > Polls

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us