Wolf Play : Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications Open
Chatbox
 Icywolve pack
03:19:44 Elektra/Raven
Dude I remember when you could get a SV wolf for a few hundred mush now there over 1K
 distant-screams
03:19:29 katy | beetle
yeahh my 40R's don't sell anymore either unless they're G2-G3 and female xD
 SilverShadow
03:18:59 Ash ☆ Crow
Juno

Same... maybe we could bribe some oldies (we wouldn't call them that, lol) to make one?
 Caeruleum
03:18:56 Cae, Blue
Mine rarely sell for more than 20 mush even when its 40+r ac in question :') ive retired a viti? I think? Like two months ago because the man just wouldnt sell and i needed him gone 😔
 Goddess Juno
03:18:16 Juno (he/they)
Ash: yes 😭 I originally had him for 40, I even offered him for free to a new player that didn't have a lot of wolves and they never responded :/
 distant-screams
03:18:04 katy | beetle
helloo ^^
 SilverShadow
03:17:32 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey o Katy
 Goddess Juno
03:17:31 Juno (he/they)
I wish there was some sort of pricing guide
 SilverShadow
03:17:16 Ash ☆ Crow
Juno

Really! ? Never seen one below 50...
 SilverShadow
03:16:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Okay.. high in my opinion... they may not actually be high.. I just (a bit ago) got toasted for saying a price to pal and they said they weren't selling for dirt
 distant-screams
03:16:32 katy | beetle
-Click-
-Click-

any name ideas for these two? :)
 Icywolve pack
03:15:49 Elektra/Raven
Name for her my brain has died
 Goddess Juno
03:15:36 Juno (he/they)
I had a fae coat wolf for sale for 10 mushrooms for probably 2 weeks and it took an action to finally sell him 😭
 Icywolve pack
03:15:15 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
Me for her?
 SilverShadow
03:14:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Blue

I don't do that anymore.. I just said I did... I am sorry for the sins..
 Caeruleum
03:14:33 Cae, Blue
Your wolves actually get sold for high prices? Lmao couldnt be me
 Goddess Juno
03:14:20 Juno (he/they)
Urox: that makes sense
 Goddess Juno
03:14:03 Juno (he/they)
Ash: that makes sense. I honestly just don't know how to price my wolves properly lol
 Urux
03:13:32 Urox
Juno
I tend to buy cheaper wolves and maybe BE them a little or trial a breeding and if I receive duds I will auction or sell. But I might price things differently than original owners, I never really check how much I originally paid for a wolf before I set it up to sell at my own price. Can't speak for others though.
 Caeruleum
03:13:27 Cae, Blue
>:(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : 0
Red Fox : -2
Ocelot : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   30 

Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications OpenJune 28, 2021 07:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sumi
I know right? Oh yes, my paws feel like theyre about to wither away into nothing, but hey, my oxygens fine at like, literal peak of mount Everest by now
And I know!! The treatment that non-clanborn cats get is sooo uncalled for. Shouldnt you like, be honored to get to train some "weak and soft" kittypet and show them how awesome you clan cats are-
Maybe thats just how cat discrimination works? I dont get it, honestly. Also, youre calling kittpets so weak, but little do you know they can get shots to prevent serious illneses yall dying out here from, and most of the time they dont even have to worry about things like fleas or ticks.

Cat discrimination and the warrior code is just so stupid to me I swear

Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications OpenJune 28, 2021 08:02 PM

suchan

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nostalgia:
Exactly! My oxygen level is always at the exosphere (the topmost layer of the atmosphere, closest to space).
And yeah, the clan cats are really harsh towards nonclan-cats. Like in the first series Rusty (Firestar) literally got beat up for being a kittypet. Some of their hatred doesn't make any sense, especially since there's cases where rogues/loners/kittypets are able to kick a clan cat's butt. Ya know? Scourge? Who literally oofed all of Tigerstar's 9 lives in one blow? You would think the clan cats realized after that maybe they're wrong about their cat discrimination.
I feel like the warrior code is just useless. Cats are breaking the code constantly, to the point where I sometimes forget there's even a code to begin with.
Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications OpenJune 28, 2021 08:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Epip
Accepted!! Great to have you join us :3
Sumi
Lmao, oh look someone committed murder, and arson, and- HEY ARE YOU DATING THE MEDICINE CAT HEY WAIT MISTER THATS ILLEGAL
Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications OpenJune 28, 2021 08:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes. :D Hello y'all, me and Weasel are just gonna slide into here.
Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications OpenJune 28, 2021 08:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Epip
Well, hello to you and Weasel xD
Do you stan Mothpool aswell?
Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications OpenJune 28, 2021 08:15 PM

suchan

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nostalgia:
Oh my god, that's so true.
You murdered someone? That's fine! Crossed a border? Just don't do it again! You wanna join another clan? Sure! You techincally betrayed us but wants to come back? Fine with me! Wait...you're the medicine cat and you got kids? EXILED.
I feel like medicine cats gets most of the bad stuff from the warrior code.
Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications OpenJune 28, 2021 08:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sumi
I feel bad for poor Leafpool lmao
Spoilers for TNP
Like jeez, her and crowfeather ran away cuz they knew that, for some reason its against the warrior code for a med cat to have feelings and fall In love, which thats sad tbh
Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications OpenJune 28, 2021 08:38 PM

suchan

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nostalgia:
Leafpool's the perfect example lmao.
The no-falling-in-love-if-you're-a-medicine-cat rule doesn't make much sense, especially in the later books. There's usually like 2 medicine cats now. So I don't think that rule should be enforced that much, especially if both were full medicine cats and one of them is NOT an apprentice. One could get a mate and kits, which leaves a second medicine cat to help the clan.
Spoilers for Moth Flight's Vision
There's actually a uh..reasonable explanation for that. Early on in the clans' history, a medicine cat named Moth Flight was the only medicine cat in her clan. She was torn between her kits and her duties, ultimately choosing her duty over her kids. That code was to ensure they can serve their clans and StarClan better.
Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications OpenJune 29, 2021 02:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I stan Moth. Every Moth.

Edited at June 29, 2021 02:04 PM by Epiphany Insight
Warrior Cats Fans Unite | WCFU | Applications OpenJune 30, 2021 02:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: FancyPants
Nicknames?: Fancy
Why do you love WC?: I love how the Erins used real plants for herbs and just the way the books are structured
What volume are you currently on? (Ex. TPB, TNP): LS (Lost Stars)
How active are you on WP, and how active can you be on here?: Daily if I can on WP, although a week offline in September. I'll try to be daily on here too ^-^
Fav. cat so far? (Opt.): Jayfeather, Brackenfur, Dustpelt, Cinderpelt or Hollyleaf
Fav. Book so far? (Opt.): Crookedstar's Promise
Other to know? (Opt.): I'm taking a break from reading Warriors at the moment, but I'll return to reading them later!

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us