Wolf Play : Autism Hub
Chatbox
 Transcendence
01:13:17 free palestine
Mighty need for fluffy scrungly adoptss
 Anxiety
01:13:16 ancient as hell
ZEFHYR
lots of things go into it, but battle CP most of all. agility, resolve, and composure are also good for battling in explore :)
 Saint
01:13:04 
sun weird stuff always happens at night with her, and i recently found out she sleep talks and can hold a conversation ut doesnt remember it, its so funny
 Transcendence
01:13:00 free palestine
Another PvP guys aaa
 ZEFHYR
01:12:32 
yea..ok...though for this wolf, it is higher than a few others that score...its...odd
 Transcendence
01:11:25 free palestine
I think I got Fable from hellgirlfirefly too
-Click-
 SunFalcon
01:11:15 Sun
Saint
Lol, that's funny, I always did that back when we had cats, their eyes are actually terrifying in the middle of the night 😭
 Anxiety
01:10:22 ancient as hell
ZEFHYR
you should add to your wolf's battle CP to make them hit harder :)
 SunFalcon
01:10:00 Sun
Transcendence
Oo, you're so valid for wanting one of those, that's gorgeous work
 Saint
01:09:48 
willow, looks good to me!

sun, gotta be positive lmao

and omg my girlfriend fell asleep on me in call and i saw something behind her and it scared me til i realized it was her dog lmao
 ZEFHYR
01:09:35 
I have one wlof that keeps losing in explore though points are higher than others...it is not advancing!?
 Willow Creek
01:08:55 
Sun
Thank you! Finished just now lol
 Transcendence
01:08:38 free palestine
Hellgirlfirefly doggos
-Click-
 Transcendence
01:08:22 free palestine
Outside of chickenbusiness adopts and ychs, i really REALLY want a hellgirlfirefly wolf adopt or ych. Her style is so scribbly yet semi realistic and the colors and stroke work is so pretty detailed lol

I mean, if you have a style people like take advantage of it lol
 SunFalcon
01:07:54 Sun
Willow
I can see them just fine! It's also beautiful!
 SunFalcon
01:07:30 Sun
Saint
You're right, that's a much better way to put it 😂
 Willow Creek
01:06:56 
Could someone please look and make sure my pack credits are legible in my avatar? They seem to be to me but I just want to make sure it's not bias
 Saint
01:06:20 
sun, i think you mean- Free Bones In The Making
 SunFalcon
01:05:30 Sun
I had like my fifth litter in a row of duds today 😭 I have two more in the works so I'm crossing my fingers that those will be better...
 Saint
01:01:00 
Sun, im glad it was good, even if long!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -4
Arctic Fox : +3
Caiman : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   11 

Autism HubMay 3, 2020 12:41 AM

Duskfall Hill

Darkseeker

Give Award

Eyy the squad! I'm high functioning as well, I have been for a while. I can 100% function on my own and I am completely fine with doing things by myself, in fact I prefer it. My autism is more social, I am extremely introverted and nervous around new people. I take medicine for my social anxiety and if I skip a day without it, the stimulus becomes too much and I start to freak out. I am sensitive to sudden loud noises and I can't give people eye contact most of the time, unless if I know them, but even that is hard. I hate it when people yell at me and I get extremely upset because of it.

I don't really have a happy stim, though if I get really excited I jump up and down and shake my hands like I'm trying to dry them off. I also do not like conflict at all, if someone confronts me with something I am most likely going to cry. At work one time, this woman confronted me and said I was being 'rude' when I was not, and my manager handled it thankfully, but I had to walk away and I started crying because I didn't mean to come off as rude and I hate making people upset.

It's hard sometimes, but of course y'all know that. We're just special cinammon buns that need hugs every now and then :3

Autism HubMay 3, 2020 01:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Duskfall Hill said:

Eyy the squad! I'm high functioning as well, I have been for a while. I can 100% function on my own and I am completely fine with doing things by myself, in fact I prefer it. My autism is more social, I am extremely introverted and nervous around new people. I take medicine for my social anxiety and if I skip a day without it, the stimulus becomes too much and I start to freak out. I am sensitive to sudden loud noises and I can't give people eye contact most of the time, unless if I know them, but even that is hard. I hate it when people yell at me and I get extremely upset because of it.

I don't really have a happy stim, though if I get really excited I jump up and down and shake my hands like I'm trying to dry them off. I also do not like conflict at all, if someone confronts me with something I am most likely going to cry. At work one time, this woman confronted me and said I was being 'rude' when I was not, and my manager handled it thankfully, but I had to walk away and I started crying because I didn't mean to come off as rude and I hate making people upset.

It's hard sometimes, but of course y'all know that. We're just special cinammon buns that need hugs every now and then :3

Except for the hugs part..
<3 :3
Autism HubMay 3, 2020 01:23 AM

Duskfall Hill

Darkseeker

Give Award
Well, yeah. Hugs only if the person likes hugs. Me, if I know the person well enough, I'll just throw out hugs like candy. I worked with this guy named Jason (who later told me that he likes me, I still talk to him) and he'd always hug me when he left work. He's an affectionate guy and loves to hug people, it wasn't just me xD
Autism HubMay 3, 2020 01:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
For me, it depends on my mood, and how autistic I'm "feeling" on that day. Theres some (seldom) days that I just want to give hugs and say to hi to everyone who enters a 50 foot vicinity of me, and other days I dont even wanna be touched by my own mom.
Autism HubMay 3, 2020 01:31 AM

Duskfall Hill

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oof, that rarely happens to me. It's really only when I'm hangry or I was out of my medicine
Autism HubMay 7, 2020 03:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can we keep this active? I'm bored lol. I'm not tired at all and I cant help buht want to talk to someone, buht someone who will relate to me on this level :")
Autism HubMay 14, 2020 10:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I hate being confused and then scolded and being confused on the reasoning and its like a never ending cycle that I cant keep up with.
Autism HubMay 18, 2020 02:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Does anyone else here have certain comfort foods? :3
Mine are Pizza foods, macaroni and cheese, Dr. Pepper, and raspberries <3
Autism HubMay 18, 2020 04:20 PM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have a friend who has autism, and they wanted me to tell you thank you for this chat. They are incredibly happy; when they played WP...some people were less than nice:(

Edited at May 18, 2020 04:21 PM by CriesInTheNight
Autism HubMay 18, 2020 04:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I have assburgers

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us