Wolf Play : Dragons Crest | Dragon & Rider | Open!
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
04:34:00 
Urux, meee. I know I could just draw something and make like... 40 apples but it's so much easier to just buy them sometimes. I want den expansions so I can up my dominance. Doing commissions right now to afford the growing army, though. I have to draw Kobel and a Border Collie. lol

But oh- whoops. Sorry. I'm the epitome of "it says gullible on the ceiling". I believe anything. Eternity and I get in so many heated debates because I say something and then he Googles it and fact checks me. x.x
 Salem
04:32:30 Rumi
Looking for a humanoid, fantasy MxM RP! PM me please ^^
 Urux
04:29:33 Urox
Ecifircas
Haha, yes ET's art. But for you it's your page lol. I'm too busy using apples for den upgrades etc to pay for premium. I can't justify buying them with real monies when I'm on broke student income lol

Oh sorry sorry. I meant that it's still called McDonald's, but we just say Maccas as slang. Very rarely will I say the full name.
 Ecifircas
04:25:23 
Urux, lol? Eternity's art I completely get because he actually avidly posts but I never draw. Nothing to stalk, I'm sorry. But oh! If you mean page aesthetics, yeah. It's a bit of an obsession / guilty pleasure for me. Eternity has watched my straight up spend 3 hours just centering and uncentering texts, changing colors, resizing images, etc. I love preening my bio. It's blank right now purely because I have too many ideas for it.

Also whattt? I thought Macca's was just the slang - I had no idea it was like . . . a *real* change. That is wild. The more you know.
 Clear Sky
04:23:07 Sky / Blue - she,her
and oh i have to win 14 more :')
 Clear Sky
04:22:37 Sky / Blue - she,her
good game
 Clear Sky
04:22:16 Sky / Blue - she,her
ecifircas its your turn :3
 Urux
04:20:12 Urox
Ecirfircas
xD I just have good memory lol. That and I stalk ET and your art a lot, profile pictures and whatnot.
What are you on about is a UK phrase? I thought everyone said it :')
Yep, something to do with licencing, they had to change the name. It's pretty much identical though. And yes, the full name is still what it's called by we just say Want to get some Maccas? lol
 Ecifircas
04:18:37 
Clear Sky, Rougarou is the mythical creature for the Swamp. Defeat them and you'll get a Jasmine and 50 mushrooms! :-) Good luck.
 Clear Sky
04:18:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
what exactly is that lol Rougarou 1
 Ecifircas
04:17:39 
Urux, you remember I'm dating Eternity, I should remember bare minimum facts about your pilgrimage to Australia. <|3 But yes, thank God for that. I'm just happy that even if I pick up dumb phrases like, "What are you on about?" that I'm too old to pick up a British accent and my Americaness is locked in. 🦅

Hungry Jacks? What a name, lol. And it's true you guys call McDonald's Maccas?
 Urux
04:15:00 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, no stress. Obscure fact to remember, so don't worry. I moved when I was 12, I had a Brumie accent. Thank god, I don't anymore lol

Oh..I see. Fair enough. I never really had BK in the UK. In Australia it's called Hungry Jacks lol
 Ecifircas
04:14:37 
I'd PvP more often but the 10 mush to heal your wolf's health every time, even if they only got 25 HP taken off is a bit hard on the bank after a while.

Even if you win, that's 50 mush for 5 matches. x')
 Clear Sky
04:14:15 Sky / Blue - she,her
sure ecifircas
 Ecifircas
04:13:40 
Clear Sky, all factions but your own count as enemy factions for that quest, I believe. We can try it?

I understood it as any faction that's not your own.
 Ecifircas
04:13:05 
Urux, oh gosh. Have you told me this before and I just forgot? I feel awful. <|3
But yeah, haha. I have an Australian friend, Franky, and they always complain about the cold. I google the temperature and just scoff, lol.

And yes, it does. And maybe I'm just a diva but you guys don't have Buffalo sauce and when you do it tastes sweet. I want American BK. :(
 Clear Sky
04:12:45 Sky / Blue - she,her
ecificas i know but would that complete my quest if i defeat you?

Defeat an enemy faction pack in Pack Versus Pack.
 Ecifircas
04:12:00 
Clear Sky, neutrals can PvP you too. Would you mind if I battled you?
 Clear Sky
04:11:27 Sky / Blue - she,her
any lightbringers up for pvp? i have that quest lol
 Urux
04:10:35 Urox
Ecifircas
Haha, sort of right. I'm from the UK, I moved to Aus lol.
Eek okay then you know cold haha. I'm not really used to it anymore. If it gets below 10 degrees celsius I'm shivering lol

The UK has Burger King, no?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +4
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Vicuna Wolf : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Dragons Crest | Dragon & Rider | Open!September 28, 2024 08:40 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dragon's Crest

Welcome to Dragon's Crest!

A small town newly built in the beautiful lands of Aridia. Like others, this dream-esque small town has had a rough beginning, often the target of bandits, gangs, and even wild animals like wolves and dragons. Wanting to give themselves the best chance at surviving establishment, the townsfolk came together to hire a group of Dragon Riders known as the Shadow Scales.

The Scales were offered gold, silver, and even their own homes within the town of Dragon's Crest if they'll help protect the town from all threats. Known for helping out different towns, the Scales agreed to the offer, and have arrived to the town of Dragon's Crest. Upon seeing the town's beautiful surrounding landscape, the Shadow Scales quickly decide that this will be the place of their permanent residence. Now they've taken up the Mantle of the Town's Protectors, keeping threats at bay while also exploring the surrounding areas and other ways to help their new home.

Yes.
A Dragon Rider, Wild Wild West Rp.

Edited at September 29, 2024 01:30 AM by Imperial Sands
Dragons Crest | Dragon & Rider | Open!September 28, 2024 08:50 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules

1. Let's Try to be Active. A Couple of Posts a Week is All I ask for.

2. I will do Reservations, but they will last exactly 48 Hours. No more. No Extentions. Once the 48 hours is up, the spot will reopen.

3. While Dragons and Riders will be a good part of this Rp, there are other important roles too.

4. If you want to Rp a Dragon you MUST also Rp a Rider or another Person.

5. That being said you CAN be your own dragon's rider, or you can be someone else's if you prefer and they allow.

6. Semi-Literacy is the Minimum in this Rp. For Sign Ups and Rp Posts.
7. No Perfect Characters, God Modding, Power-playing, etc. I will not tolerate it.

8. There is a Maximum of 4 Characters Per Person for Now. I may adjust this, but do NOT take more than you can actively handle.

9. I will be doing Dragons Differently for this Rp, so make sure you read everything even if you've been in a previous Rp of mine.

10. I will also allow Side Characters and NPCs for Families, etc. But if I see them being used too often, I'll instruct you to make them a full character or use them less.

11. Have fun!

Edited at September 28, 2024 10:46 PM by Imperial Sands
Dragons Crest | Dragon & Rider | Open!September 28, 2024 09:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Town of Dragon's Crest
Dragon's Crest is a small, newly settled town located on a beautiful cliff's edge beside a stream over looking a massive lake that the stream flows into. Behind the town is a lush, green forest that leads to the nearby mountains that surround the area, which also happens to be where a lot of Wild Dragons make their home. The forests are rich with both animals to hunt, herbs to forage, and different resources the town needs, and the lake is full of fish.

The townsfolk themselves had no dragon riders among them when they first settled, which is why they had to outsource to the Shadow Scales. However, the Scales themselves fell in love with the town and it's scenic surroundings, and have decided to join.

The town is just beginning, so there isn't a whole lot of people or buildings there. It does have some basic infrastructure start, such as dirt roads and basic cabin houses for shelters until their actual homes can be built. In terms of other buildings there is a: Town Hall, Small General Store, Blacksmith Shop, Tavern with a Few Extra Rooms, A Small Building for a Doctor, a small building for the school, and then, lastly, the Stables.

The Stables is not a normal one, and it's the building that has been most recently build in order to accomodate the Rider's Dragons. It's a large building, the largest that's been built there and lays to the north east of the building, leaving room for pastures and paddocks to be built for the actual horses in it.

The Townsfolk

The population of Dragon's Crest is pretty small compared to other towns, but that is merely because it's a freshly made town. As it grows, so will it's population as couples form and create life, and others join the town. The following Jobs are available in the town:

- Blacksmith
- Builders [Stonemason, Carptener, etc.]
- Farmer/Rancher
- General Store Owner/Keeper
- Tavern & Inn Keeper
- Doctor
- Stablehands
- Stable Head
- Teacher
- Town Mayor

And then of course theres The Shadow Scales.

Edited at September 28, 2024 11:54 PM by Imperial Sands
Dragons Crest | Dragon & Rider | Open!September 29, 2024 12:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Shadow Scales

Like many of the people of this times, the Shadows Scales are essentially a group of Rogues, or Nomads, that travel where ever they please, often doing as they please. Unlike the Outlaw gangs of the world though, the Shadow Scales tend to prefer to persue efforts for the greater good, albeit sometimes it's their greater good.

Unlike other groups, though, the Shadow Scales do not use horses as mounts, but instead dragons, or, what is known as dragons for this particular universe. They aren't exactly the dragons as we know them, but more so drakes. It's not common for other gangs or groups to have Drake mounts, but it can happen, and the Scale were certainly the most well known exception.

The Dragons

It would be more accurate to refer to them as "Drakes" but either works. The dragon mounts for the Shadow Scales are sentient, wingless beasts that tend to be more reptillian in appearance. There about the size of a horse, sometimes a bit larger, and range from about 15 - 20 hh at the shoulder, or 5 ft to 6.6 ft, with their head reaching higher.

The Dragons do not have the ability to fly or glide, their movement limited to the ground, as well as climbing, jumping, and swimming. Now, the can be furred or feathered, as well as they can be quadrapedal or bipedal. They come in all sorts of appearances, but the common denominator is they're flightless and around the same height once adults.

Dragons do tend to live longer lives, but these dragons are about the same age as their riders, as you can only imprint, and thus bond, with a dragon when it's a hatchling, and its easier to do between a child and a hatchling. There is no special, magical bond, but instead a biological imprint hatchling dragons are able to make on a human. This does mean a dragon usually has only one rider, but it is possible for a dragon with a deceased rider to choose another since they've already been "domesticated". Do not be fooled. The dragons are not domesticated. They are still dangerous.

Creating Characters Guide

The Humans
These are normal, every day humans. It takes places in like the equivalent of the Western Times.
> Normal Hair Color
> Normal Eye Color
> Clothes & Appearance Befitting a Western Setting
> No Powers or Skills that Don't Befit a Western Setting

The Dragons
Make sure you read the Dragon's Blurb too.
> Range of Colors
> Quad or Bi-Pedal [Four Limbs Total]
> Scaled, Furred, or Feathered
> No Wings or Gliders
> No Special Abilities

For the Dragons, I will create a predetermined set of Weaknesses, Strengths, and Abilities for ALL Dragons.

Edited at September 29, 2024 01:09 AM by Imperial Sands
Dragons Crest | Dragon & Rider | Open!September 29, 2024 12:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Townsfolk:

The Shadow Scales

Riders:
1. Reserved for Me

The Dragons
1. Reserved for Me
Dragons Crest | Dragon & Rider | Open!September 29, 2024 12:38 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Townsfolk

Name
Role
Appearance
Personality
Crush
Spouse
Children
Kin
Affiliations
Open

The Riders

Name
Role
Dragon
Appearance
Personality
Skills
Crush
Spouse
Children
Kin
Affiliations
Other

The Dragons

Name
Role
Rider
Appearance
Personality
Skills
Crush
Mate
Offspring
Kin
Affiliations
Other

Dragons Crest | Dragon & Rider | Open!September 29, 2024 01:15 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Cthonia
Meaning "from the earth"
Role:
Rookie Valdaran Dragon
Class:
Earth Class
Rider:
TBD
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Tenebris Umbra. This was made for me and may only be used by me.

Cthonia is a dragoness destined to be gargantuan, but not necessarily in height, but in sheer mass. Already the female is thiccc, yes, with three c's. Build similar to how a komodo dragon or monitor lizard might be, she isn't the tallest of dragons, only reaching a whole 14 feet if she lifts up on her toes. However, the one thing that stands out, surpassing any doubts her height might have caused, is the sheer weight to the female. Built like a tank, Chthonia has legs thicker than three trunks, and a thick, lizard like body lined with powerful muscle.

Everything about the female is massive. Her feet are wide, with powerful toes designed for digging with their shorter but thick claws. Her foot alone could like span the chest of a human if she splays her toes. Her back feet are bigger, wider than the front, and also longer, offering her a good amount of stability for such a wide frame. It's of obvious note that Chthonia's legs are... rather short. Her fronts are a bit longer than the back, allowing her to stand so that her upper half sits higher than her hind end, but she, like a hippo can, run quite fast considering most of her body mass is muscle. Don't count her out because of her stubby legs. To be stomped by her would certainly mean death, or, at the very least, a significant reduction in the ability to breathe.

She has a wide, barrel chest that hangs lower than her stomach does, making her a virtual bulldozer when she's walking, anything in her path getting easily crushed beneath her enormous weight. Next is her neck, which is hard to put into words. It's thick, and entirely muscle, which explains why she needs such powerful shoulders and such a wide chest to support it. This sheer mass amount of muscle protects the vertebrae in her neck too, supporting it and wrapping it so that it's sturdy and able to handle quite a bit.

Her head is a bit peculiar in appearance as well, having that same monitor lizard like quality. It's almost round or oval in shape with a rather blunt muzzle. Within her jaws are multiple rows of sharp, serrated teeth built for tearing and ripping flesh, able to clamp down with tremendous force because of the sheer amount of muscle behind them. Her nostrils are wide, but she has the ability to close and open them at will, meaning when she's digging or swimming no water can go rushing in against her will. Following the line of her mandible are thick, sharp spikes that curve slightly upwards as they grow, protecting her face and throat from attackers who might think trying to bite her there is a good idea. Sitting atop her head, beginning just above her eyes and creating a thick, keratonized brow bone, are a pair of horns. Not only do they create this thick layer of plating on her head, but they grow into a long pair of thick, sharp horns that grow straight before curving up at the ends.

While all along her body are thick, plated scales that offer protection, she also has short spikes that grow down her spine that are angle backwards slightly. They're not very long, maybe about 5 inches in length, but they will stab or slice if you rub against them the wrong way.

Coming from her wide hips is a tail that is down right intimidating. Starting about the width of her body and only narrowing slightly as it goes, this tail is, like the rest of her, heavy and nearly completely muscle. She can swing it and thrash it with incredibly force and surprisingly speed, and the wrong hit can absolutely be crippling. To make matters worse, as it tapers near the end, a thagomizer grows, size long spikes grow near the tip, all of them about a foot in length. This does make her tail absolutely dangerous, but a bit cumbersome considering she gets it stuck. A lot.

Cthonia's coloring is pretty straight forward, and it's evident at a glance she is an earth dragon. Most of her base scales are a medium, ruddy brown, with her belly scales being a lighter tan color, giving her a rather coppery appearance over all. Upon her scales are different speckles and highlights of a light green color. Her claws are all a deep, rich brown color easily mistaken for black, and her eyes are a similar coppery color to her scales, with a ring of the same green-blue color around the iris.

Personality:

Lazy | Loves to Eat & Nap | Territorial | Sarcastic | Not Friendly, but Not Unfriendly | Prefers Her Solitude | Humble | Solid | Steadfast | Reliable to an Extent | Food Motivated

Cthonia is some how both exactly what you would expect from a dragon, and all not rolled up into one. She's a bit of a lazy dragon, having to generally have incentive to do things that don't really interest her. That doesn't mean she isn't a hard worker, the female absolutely is, she just has to be given a reason to work hard. In her mind, why would she waste her energy doing something, especially something she doesn't want to do, if she gets nothing out of it. This tends to be a situation easily remedied though, as the dragoness is highly, highly food motivated. She could be described as almost gluttonous with how much she enjoys eating, and truly, the ranker the food source the better. So simply offering to go hunting for her is likely to pique her interest enough to convince her to do whatever it is that needs doing.

So yes, while the female does enjoy feeding and napping her days away, basking in the sun to warm her scales, she's got a few more layers than that. Truthfully, though, Cthonia is surprisingly easy going for most things. She's not the type to be unnecessarily violent or aggressive. In fact, the only true time she seems to be aggressive is when she's feeling particularly territorial. But even that is rare for the female, as she isn't the type to stress about who is in her vacinity. But when she is? Be careful.

What many might not expect from this more laid back female is that she is incredibly sarcastic. Whenever the dragon talks your sure to encounter more than your fair share of sarcasm. This tends to lead into her not being the most friendly dragon, but she isn't necessarily unfriendly like a lot of dragons are. She isn't going to hiss and spit about someone, human or dragon, being around her, but she also isn't the type to seek out company from strangers. If she does want company she'll seek out someone she knows and likes and can stand to be around. So, in general, she tends to be friendlier than some dragons, but not all of them. In fact, Cthonia tends to prefer her solitude and quiet, and this tends to stem from the fact that she loves to nap. She's down right cranky when her naps are interrupted.

However, despite this, Cthonia is a female who is completely steadfast. She's sturdy and sure of herself, and someone you can count on if she's in your corner. She's reliable in the sense that she will have your back when push comes to shove. Can you rely on her to do tasks that are seemingly meaningless if there's no incentive? No. But if you're back is to the wall, she will be that boulder there to support you. Cthonia is loyal, so if you earn it, she will be there for you.

Skills:
Crush:

None; Open to Discussion
Mate:

None
Kin:

Maybe Open?
Affiliations:

Open!
Other:
I love my short Queen.
Dragons Crest | Dragon & Rider | Open!September 29, 2024 01:31 AM