Wolf Play : Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:15:55 Amy
Graves
Aww that's so sweet of her...she is like an angel looking after you <3

Hope i can catch you later again and talk sone more
 Night Shade
02:15:12 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

Have fun!
 Amygdala
02:14:50 Amy
I am terriblly sorry but i need to go...my aunt left for the weekend so i am going to feed her animals before work
 Night Shade
02:14:27 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

Her and her sister are about 4lbs each. She's the one who's sociable and talkative. She's very much there, purring and making biscuits, and licking your face. (I woke up crying from the pain in my arm the other night and this beautiful void came to me and made biscuits while she was purring and licked the tears off my face)
 Amygdala
02:14:08 Amy
Graves
I totally agree if you are partners living together you need to help each other out...i really hope you can talk to him and get things better
 Amygdala
02:12:38 Amy
Graves

Aww she is gorgeous...she looks so small and tiny <3
 Night Shade
02:12:01 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

I hope so. He's helped out here and there, but it really doesn't equal what I do and now that I'm working I expect him to do more.
 Night Shade
02:11:06 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

This is my kitten, Pixie.

-Click-
-Click-
 Amygdala
02:09:03 Amy
Graves
Yeah it's better to be calm if you are upset and start to argue it doesn't end well

I hope you can talk to him and fix this so he starts helping out more
 Night Shade
02:08:32 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

If she sits still, otherwise I can offer up a couple pictures from the other day when she ran errands with me.
 RuinsPack
02:07:41 Ruins
Amy

K thanks :)
 Amygdala
02:07:27 Amy
Graves

Awwww could i see the kitty
 Night Shade
02:07:14 Graves | Chaos
I've talked to him about it a couple times, though they were slightly different situations. This time I'm also working as well as trying to get the house chores done. I need to talk to him about it again and express my displeasure, but I can't do that the way I'm feeling right now.
 Amygdala
02:07:11 Amy
Tuins
If you are premium you can plant seeds, for basic accounts they are pretty much uselles
 RuinsPack
02:06:28 Ruins
Anyone know what we do with Cilantro seeds?? Because I don't :(
 Night Shade
02:05:54 Graves | Chaos
My kitten is lick attacking me it's so funny
 Amygdala
02:05:47 Amy
Graves

I know how that feels i have a similar situation going on with my sister...have you tried talking with your partner about this? If you live togetrey your partner should contibute not just sit atound
 Amygdala
02:04:10 Amy
Ember
Well you need to relax first so go eat you steak and pie and get your thoughts together
 Night Shade
02:02:39 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

A little aggravated. I spent most of my day on my feet moving around cleaning and then going to work and doing my job only to come home and none of the animals are fed and laundry isn't started. So I've spent my evening taking care of things like that and my partner hasn't lifted a finger
 Embershed
02:02:07 The Minor Nuisance
Amy,
Its an extra class that mum signed me up to, because I can't write to save myself. I also have no idea who I need to write about, but an "writer who left behind an importan legacy", like, what the hell??

Who thought that I could actually KNOW if someone is important or not??

Agghhhh I can't do this right now. May give up for 5 minutes to go eat a steak & cheese pie.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +4
Brown Bear : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -5
    Winter Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Light Snow
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 4, 2023 11:15 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award

You've found yourself in a terrible place... the stench of death wrinkling your nose as the bending and creaking of dying wood fills your ears.
Its as though the fungi here have grown tired of waiting for the trees to die and have begun decaying the entire forest from the inside out.
After walking for what seems like hours through a forest of rotten trees, mildly glowing mushrooms and horrifying sounds, you come across a cobblestone pathway dimly lit with overhead lanterns.
A ways further, you come upon a small barbwire fence with a gate that you're able to easily open and close behind you. As you walk further, the rot of the forest fades away and it seems as though the forest here has figured out symbiosis with the fungi. Massive glowing mushrooms the size of trees, with maroon grass stretching across the ground. Bright yellow lanterns glowing with gold fungus inside the glass.
You come to a small clearing, dappled with tents of cool and dampened colors, and a large, cozy looking building up on the hill with smoke billowing from its chimney.
To the south, a huge fall into the Decaying Sea, but it looks like you could fish from there.
A gruff, feminine voice calls out to you from the tent to your right, her eyes following you as you come to stand in front of her counter.
Again looking to your right, you see a much warmer looking tent, pushed up against a huge mushroom tree with shelves carved into its trunk and the tent built up around it, two figures mull about and perk up as you approach their counter.
The next tent is colored with teals and blues, dampened with age. The small creature inside flicks her ear and jumps into a sitting position as you approach.
As you exit the shack, the last tent grabs your attention with muted pink and gold fabric. Three heads pop up from the counter inside.
Venturing away from the quest board, you find yourself at the edge of a cliff, with a small, intriguing goat creature working on his boat in the night. His head turns and he waves a paw and bared a sharp smile at you.
As you back away from the cliffs, you make your way up the cobblestone stairs and reach the large cabin-like building at the top of the hill in town. The heavy door creaking open and the scent of good food and better ale hits your nose immediately. The large canid creature perks her ears at you and puts a paw on her counter as she calls over to you.
She tilts her head a bit, before rumaging under her counter and pulling out a small pouch.
"You seem new around here. Here's 30 pinecones to get yourself some gear and get started."
She says kindly, waving as you exit the inn.
Welcome to the humble Town of Glowmire. An accepting community forged in the most impossible place.
RULES
1 - BE IN CHARACTER!
This whole operation is a roleplay, so no matter what place you're in aside from here please be in character and if not please use ()
2 - DON'T CONTROL TOWNFOLK
I'm effectively the DM of this world and I'll be playing all shopkeepers and other NPCs, please in no way ever try to control them.
3 - ONE CHARACTER
You may only have ONE CHARACTER traveling through Glowmire or the Rotten Forest at any one time, and no character whos been here and left can return. However you're more than welcome to change characters, just fill out another form and explain that your previous character has left town, your town currency will be transfered to your new character. Like I said though, your previous character can never find Glowmire again.
4 -TOWN CURRENCY
Town currency is used here, we use pinecones. You can try to get a loan from friends for medical expenses or you can earn them from quests given by the triplets in the Quest Tent. They can be used to buy anything offered in town.
5 - FORM PARTIES IN THE INN
If you're forming a party to tackle a big quest you must go to the inn to rally (and meet if your characters have never met before) before you head out to the woods. Just so I can keep track.
6 - KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN IN THE FOREST
Quests are handled kind of like DnD encounters, as you venture through the forest, the more thorough you are the easier the quest will become. Where as if you're oblivious on a big quest you will almost certainly fail. Keep your eyes open.
7 - DONT ASK FOR TAMABLE CREATURES
While you're in the forest you have a very rare chance to encounter a tameable creature. Through a series of food or situation based encounters you can convince them to follow you home, this will come with a character designed using one of my bases, but again this is rare.
8 - NO HUMANOIDS
Not every creature can find Glowmire, it's citizens were driven here by humanoids who ridiculed them for being different and hunted them for being strange. Humanoids will never be welcome in Glowmire and therefore can never find it. However dragons, anthros, ferals, unicorns and all other animalistic creatures are welcome and could find Glowmire.
9 - DONT GO IN THE FOREST UNLESS YOU HAVE A QUEST
Do not go into The Rotten Forest unless you have a quest there. It is a dangerous place and not a place that's to be recklessly explored. However, you can post your own taming quest with Yore once you've completed a certain amount of quests.
10- DONT ROLEPLAY TRAVEL UNLESS IN THE FOREST
This is a roleplay but it's only an interactive roleplay, meaning I dont expect a huge amountof literacy, any certain format, or for every detail to be explained out. Pease don't roleplay travel within the forums, everything has its own area in the hopes of staying organized so if you're talking to Scout you need to be in her forge, not in the inn talking about going to her forge.
11- TO NOTE
You can play through Glowmire completely solo and only ever interact with me, or you can form a party to tackle quests with friends. You can post as much or as little as you want, there is no required format and no required literacy level.
How to Join
Please submit the form below in this thread, you will start out with the 30 pinecones that Torka gave you and a free room in her inn to keep your things. I'll let you know when you've been accepted and then you can begin taking quests! Once you have a room number you may take quests, interact with townfolk and interact with other players in the inn, starting wherever you want!
Pack Name and # -
Character Name -
Character Pronouns -
Character Link or Description -
Character Personality -
In Town Relationships(with other characters) -
Current Glowmire Residents
-Conan Room#1
-Ocean Room#2
-Moth Room#3
-Tragedy Room#4
-Zyrrith Room#5
-Opal Room#6
-Carnival Room#7
-Rocky Room#8
-Shockwave Room#9
-Adira Room#10
-Morgan Room#11
-Jari Room#12
-Solstice Room#13
-Astroya Room#14
-Nanuk Room#15
-Spirit Room#16
-
-
Taming and Limitations
In order to be as fair as possible while also letting everyone have as much fun as possible, I have put all the pets in a teir list and made it so you can only tame a certain number of creatures in that teir.
If you wish to release your current tame to make room for a different one, you can do thet either by giving your pet to Torka to take care of, or releasing them back into the forest at some point.
If you give them to Torka you can visit them as much as you want, but if you release them into the forest they may come to your aid on future quests.
Pet Teirs
Tiny (UNLIMITED)
Small (Up to 3)
Large (Up to 3)
Mystic (Only 2)
Draconic (Only 1)
More to Come!

Edited at June 24, 2024 10:43 AM by Sunset Ghosts
    Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)June 10, 2024 10:28 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Welcome back to Glowmire!
I've returned after almost a year and unless life gets in the way again I'm here to stay! I'll probably not open an art shop or anything and solely focus on Glowmire.
This concept is so fun and the community we've all made so far is so amazing! I was so sad to leave it behind for so long.
But I'm back!
Rules haven't changed and neither has the sign up process. I look forward to reconnecting with all of the residents already here as well as seeing all the new faces.
WELCOME TO GLOWMIRE!
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 9, 2023 06:20 AM

0Written The Wolf

Neutral

Give Award
Firstly, I don't know much abour DnD, but I'd like to learn so I'd like to pariticipate in order to familiarize myself with how it goes I suppose? I guess races or dices won't be used here, but still the DM-me interaction seems something worth learning about. So feel free to inform me if I do something I am not supposed to.
---
Pack Name and # - Written The Wolf #297508
Character Name - Conan
Character Pronouns - he/him
Credits(these are TH names):
Ghast (Color)
Auccultist (Lines)
[IMAGE REMOVED: hotlinking]
Character Personality - looking to make it along the way sort of? Some basic idea of what I want to do with him is -> gruff, rough guy, not really in tune with his nor others emotions, prefers to follow the logic and instinct though in reality he is bit lost with his only wish being able to find a purpose of sorts cause from as long as he can remember he was never a part of anything or connected to someone; he sort of just kept meeting arrays of new faces, unwillingly going down one way or choosing what to do without knowing the whole story. More notable things he knows are how he was born in a forest where he lived an ordinary childhood before his parents vanished without a trace, how from that point onwards he tried to get by or get information on them only for leads to die out quickly (mayhaps cause some sold him fog), people/animals in that area are not known for their kindness or hospitality and everyone kind of keeps to themselves or their small group, at some age his search led him out of that territory and into various adventures he went through mostly alone or with payed labor. He is not sure if even he believes he will find his parents someday anymore. But either way, traveling, chasing one lead or another, learning this or that, became his way of life.
Strong points: physical strength(larger than normal wolf), endurance, following the trail, executing orders if reward is good, adaptability/flexibility when it comes to changing pland on spot(it is so due to him not having much to lose in any situation except his life)
Weak points: speed, gets riled up or frustrated really easily and it can temporarily sway his thoughs which leads to reckless decisions, pride, admiting his weaknesses or represed emotions
In Town Relationships(with other characters) - will get developed I assume?

Edited at July 20, 2023 01:27 AM by Vennenum
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 9, 2023 06:41 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Conan
30 pinecones
Room #1
Welcome to Glowmire!
Yes character relationships will develop along the way, that but is mostly for friends who may be joining together and want their characters to have a backstop of knowing each other.
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 9, 2023 07:59 AM

Saint

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name and # - Saint
Character Name - Ocean
Character Pronouns - She/Her
She is Blue, as though from the ocean in which she is named!
[IMAGE REMOVED: illegible credits]
Character Personality - Coming from the Ocean, she tends to stick near water, and when near water she is energized, and when away, she is quite weak. She uses bottles of water to heal small injuries on others, so she would fit in quite nicely with the healer, so perhaps you will see her hanging around that tent. Always wanting friends but quite shy, you will have to approach her if you want to befriend her.
In Town Relationships(with other characters) - Solo for now not opposed to joining in a quest in the future
(pm to discuss friendships between characters!)

Edited at July 20, 2023 01:28 AM by Vennenum
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 9, 2023 08:01 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award

Ocean
30 pinecones
Room #2
Welcome to Glowmire!

Edited at July 9, 2023 07:44 PM by Sunset Ghosts
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 9, 2023 06:35 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
I don't know much about DnD but I know a bit on how it works.
Pack: Dawnforest
Number: 291699
Name: Moth
Pronouns: She/her/they
Personality: Moth is a curious cat and likes to explore. She is eager to get quests and explore the forest. She is interest in plants and creatures and wants to learn about the things Glowmire has to offer. Moth is friendly and is open for friends especially if they are going to help on quests.
Appearance: Moth is a small and fluffy golden cat with leapord like spots. She has sky blue eyes. Her legs and tail are long. Her tail is tipped in white as well has the toes on all four paws. She has long claws that she always keeps sharp.
Relationships: open
Opal
[IMAGE REMOVED: illegible/vague credits.]

Edited at July 20, 2023 01:29 AM by Vennenum
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 9, 2023 06:38 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award

Moth
30 pinecones
Room #3
Welcome to Glowmire!
The DnD aspect really just means that I'm using random generators to determine many of your encounters, a coin flip to determine if you dodge hits in combat or not and that they'll be a lot of DM interaction through the townsfolk

Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 9, 2023 06:54 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name and # -
286831 Scardeykat
Character Name -
Tragedy
Character Pronouns -
He/him
Character Personality -
Tragedy is sort of a dramatic type being to say the least, but when he's serious, he's DEAD serious. (I don't know how much this is allowed but-) Tragedy is a former war general, most likely searching for a more quieter life after completeing his *hopefully* last ever mission. However war follows him everywhere, as if clinging so desperately to each scale on his body. He likes to crack jokes and be an overall positive person. His strengths include brute strength, deductive reasoning, quick wit (and if allowed) magic. Tragedy tries to keep his personal past as it is; the past. When he was younger, he loved talking war stories around campfires with his brothers of war, but as time passed, those stories seem so pointless without someone else who truly understands it. Now, he's unsure if people can see him as a soldier of war, or a person looking to lead a better life. As for his weaknesses, Tragedy isn't too confident around water and being a large dragon, it's difficult for him to fit into small spaces.
In Town Relationships(with other characters) -
Tragedy is open for any relations. He's trying to start fresh so he's trying to make friends!

Edited at July 9, 2023 07:13 PM by ScardeyKat
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 9, 2023 06:56 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Tragedy
30 pinecones
Room #4
Welcome to Glowmire!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5