Wolf Play : Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!
Chatbox
 starmutt
02:16:12 marsh | they/it
yes it cuts it down by half
 ZEFHYR
02:15:51 
let me get this straight? roadrunner feather removes dominance points?
 starmutt
02:15:32 marsh | they/it
good night to me too <3
 Luna🌕
02:07:06 Silver (She/her)
I gotta go chat, check out bloody eclipse ein my den and give gear suggestions please. Goodnight!
 Emmet
01:55:09 Emmet (he/him)
Ouuu very nice!!!!

The majority of my defects were dyed, but no shame in that.

I did get natural quasar twins but they were male. IÂ’ve change done to female and am hoping to get the other changed as well :>
 Luna🌕
01:54:37 Silver (She/her)
Also, I have a dye! I want to do either an axanthic or an infatuation, but the young ones cost apples so IÂ’m just saving up slowlyÂ…
 Luna🌕
01:53:02 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Whoah! I have 3 high talent quasar battle wolves, an quasar mela, and a DH quasar battle wolf
 Sharp Fang
01:52:27 UcanCallmeFang
Here are my stars:

-WP Click- I'm trying to rug her up pretty. I'm trying to get Quaser howlers from her.

-WP Click- And my boy whom I accidentially bred

Emmet
01:51:39 Emmet (he/him)
Right now I have a Quasar BP, Quasar, LF, Quasar Axanthic, and a Quasar SV!

I have a handful of regular Quasars as well 🥴
 Luna🌕
01:51:02 Silver (She/her)
Cider not ciser
 Luna🌕
01:50:50 Silver (She/her)
Harvest or Harvest moon, autumbra, Ciser, Latte
 Sharp Fang
01:49:31 UcanCallmeFang
Saint, He's so pretty. Goggles?
 Luna🌕
01:48:57 Silver (She/her)
Yay I started a conversation
 Luna🌕
01:48:34 Silver (She/her)
Emmet
Me too! I have 5 and a dye right now
 Saint
01:48:25 
here my quasar male, G1. hes weird but i love him
-WP Click-
need a name if you have any ideas
 Emmet
01:47:53 Emmet (he/him)
IÂ’m so proud of the quasar pelt 🥺

(IÂ’m trying to make my entire pack quasar eventually)
 Luna🌕
01:47:41 Silver (She/her)
Look at my folder for proof. And my bioÂ… and all my studs and battle wolvesÂ…
 Luna🌕
01:47:17 Silver (She/her)
I love quasar far more than could possibly be healthy for me
 Sharp Fang
01:46:48 UcanCallmeFang
Silver,
I also favour Quasers. I've a howler girl and a male. Believe it or not, I didn't even realise he was the at the time new coat!
 Luna🌕
01:44:34 Silver (She/her)
I will use the wish mush to save for starry night wings for my CL Quasar mela, aka my precious child

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -4
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Grey Fox : +4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   15 

Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 14, 2023 12:00 AM

Pink Tears

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kilig said:
Can I reserve the last wheel? I'm working on it currently but I just want to make sure it's not taken or anything!

Yep!
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 14, 2023 12:46 AM

Kilig

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Bayani

Team: Frozen Roots

Breed: Akita-Husky Mix

Appearance: Bayani has most of the physical characteristics of an Akita, well-defined muscles and high stamina as well as being double-coated, although he does gain a higher than usual endurance from being husky as well. He's big, standing at 27 inches while weighing almost 121 pounds, and has all black fur with light brown markings scattered over his back near his long, curly tail with the signature blue eyes of a husky. A distinct marking on him is his left ear that had been cut while the other remains floppy.

Personality: Very vocal. He has no qualms about voicing his displeasure about anything and everything under the sun and can sometimes be grouchy towards his other sled mates, however, he is also probably the most laser focused dog there is when he's pulling the sled, as he knows any slip up from him will affect everyone else and he can't afford that. He is young though, so of course most of the time he's a ball of zoomies and just wants to either annoy someone or just be around the others for their company. He can't stand being alone, even if he isn't involved in any conversations he'll trail after any of the other dogs with no real reason for doing so just to not be left by himself. And on rare occasions, very very very rare occasions, he will posture or start to 'protect' his musher or any other dog on his team if he thinks their in a tense situation. He's a ball of fluff and he might not be very familiar with every dog on his team but he's also not afraid to show his teeth some if need be. He is very protective of everyone he sees and/or knows personally.

Kin: N/A

( Please PM if interested!)

Other: Bayani had been forced into a dog fighting ring by his previous owner and even though it didn't last long the effects are still long-standing. If a dog so much as snarls or looks like they might run at him he will start to try and run away from the situation. He also doesn't like when anyone tries to touch his cut ear, and will start to cry if it's grabbed even the slightest bit too rough on the off-chance it is touched.

Edited at April 14, 2023 12:52 AM by Kilig
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 14, 2023 01:00 AM

Pink Tears

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kilig said:

Name: Bayani

Breed: Akita-Husky Mix

Appearance: Bayani has most of the physical characteristics of an Akita, well-defined muscles and high stamina as well as being double-coated, although he does gain a higher than usual endurance from being husky as well. He's big, standing at 27 inches while weighing almost 121 pounds, and has all black fur with light brown markings scattered over his back near his long, curly tail with the signature blue eyes of a husky. A distinct marking on him is his left ear that had been cut while the other remains floppy.

Personality: Very vocal. He has no qualms about voicing his displeasure about anything and everything under the sun and can sometimes be grouchy towards his other sled mates, however, he is also probably the most laser focused dog there is when he's pulling the sled, as he knows any slip up from him will affect everyone else and he can't afford that. He is young though, so of course most of the time he's a ball of zoomies and just wants to either annoy someone or just be around the others for their company. He can't stand being alone, even if he isn't involved in any conversations he'll trail after any of the other dogs with no real reason for doing so just to not be left by himself. And on rare occasions, very very very rare occasions, he will posture or start to 'protect' his musher or any other dog on his team if he thinks their in a tense situation. He's a ball of fluff and he might not be very familiar with every dog on his team but he's also not afraid to show his teeth some if need be. He is very protective of everyone he sees and/or knows personally.

Kin: N/A

( Please PM if interested!)

Other: Bayani had been forced into a dog fighting ring by his previous owner and even though it didn't last long the effects are still long-standing. If a dog so much as snarls or looks like they might run at him he will start to try and run away from the situation. He also doesn't like when anyone tries to touch his cut ear, and will start to cry if it's grabbed even the slightest bit too rough on the off-chance it is touched.

Accepted
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 14, 2023 12:02 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award

〈 〉

Name

〉Banshee〈

Age/Gender/Breed

A six year old, female, Chinook.

Rank/Team

Lead Dog of The Darkshade.

Appearance

Banshee is a muscular and tall creature, standing at twenty-seven inches at the shoulder and weighing nearly eighty pounds. Her legs are lanky but not skinny in the least with a broad chest, muzzle and hips. Her left ear stands straight up whereas her right has a bit of a bend in it.

Her face, mid legs, chest, belly and undertail are a creamy brown color. The top of her back is a light cream color in a pattern resembling an extended saddle. It's slightly short but the thickness makes up for it, smooth and generally easly to brush. Her skin is light pink, with her nose being pink also which results in a slightly odd mixture of colors.. Her eyes are hazel.

Personality

Competitve | Cunning | Tenacious | Dilligent | Strong-willed | Mysterious | Elegant | Jokester | Hard-working | Playful | Slightly snobby | Adventurous | Curious | Loyal | Protective | Brave | Alert | Energetic

Kin

None [Open]

Other

Her voice tends to be loud and understandable.

〈 〉

Edited at April 14, 2023 02:01 PM by iArema
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 14, 2023 02:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Lime

Breed: Samoyed

Appearance:

Fluff:

She has quite fluffy side cheeks, paws, and tail.Her body isn't as fluffy,but still has a good amount of it. Same could be said with her actual face and ears itself.

Coat Color:

Her face is a White Biscuit,But has a biscuit 'stripe' down her snout,leading to her underbelly,also biscuit. There is an unusual spot on her hind leg,which is also the Biscuit color. Her tail and body also are Biscuit,but her paws are white,unlike any other part of her body.

Nongenetic Features:

She has a tiny part of fur on her tail missing (a result of playing too close to the fireplace at 11 months old).

Personality:

Her personality is very large. She is a wise,playful dog,but can also be a little bit quick to jump to anger,and is slow to forgive those who hurt her. She can get VERY playful and act cute.when she does,humans seem to give her anything she wants,though she is not spoiled. She is actually quite afraid of wind,though it is quite unusual, but its true! She first became afraid when she was out one morning,in the playyard,but it was during a blizzard. She didn't know the danger of blizzards back then,as she was 3 months old. If it hadn't been for her brave father,who came to sweep her up as she was lifted into the air by the harsh winds, going 100 miles per hour,who knows where she would be!

Kin: None in RP so far,but mail me if you want to be kin and it makes biological sense.

Other: None

Also,I don't blame anyone or anything for this,but I made another character.She was also named Lime,but was a swing.I didnt see any reply,and she wasnt on the team,so I tried to make her character again.I don't know what happened.If anyone knows what might have happened,could they please mail me? Again,I don't blame anyone,but I just want to make sure I wasnt banned from posting in the forums or anything.Thanks!

Edited at April 15, 2023 07:59 AM by Aspen's Quake
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 14, 2023 07:49 PM

Pink Tears

Darkseeker

Give Award

iArema said:

〈 〉

Name

〉Banshee〈

Age/Gender/Breed

A six year old, female, Chinook.

Rank/Team

Lead Dog of The Darkshade.

Appearance

Banshee is a muscular and tall creature, standing at twenty-seven inches at the shoulder and weighing nearly eighty pounds. Her legs are lanky but not skinny in the least with a broad chest, muzzle and hips. Her left ear stands straight up whereas her right has a bit of a bend in it.

Her face, mid legs, chest, belly and undertail are a creamy brown color. The top of her back is a light cream color in a pattern resembling an extended saddle. It's slightly short but the thickness makes up for it, smooth and generally easly to brush. Her skin is light pink, with her nose being pink also which results in a slightly odd mixture of colors.. Her eyes are hazel.

Personality

Competitve | Cunning | Tenacious | Dilligent | Strong-willed | Mysterious | Elegant | Jokester | Hard-working | Playful | Slightly snobby | Adventurous | Curious | Loyal | Protective | Brave | Alert | Energetic

Kin

None [Open]

Other

Her voice tends to be loud and understandable.

〈 〉

Accepted
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 14, 2023 07:51 PM

Pink Tears

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aspen's Quake said:

Name: Lime

Breed: Samoyed

Appearance:

Fluff:

She has quite fluffy side cheeks, paws, and tail.Her body isn't as fluffy,but still has a good amount of it. Same could be said with her actual face and ears itself.

Coat Color:

Her face is a White Biscuit,But has a biscuit 'stripe' down her snout,leading to her underbelly,also biscuit. There is an unusual spot on her hind leg,which is also the Biscuit color. Her tail and body also are Biscuit,but her paws are white,unlike any other part of her body.

Nongenetic Features:

She has a tiny part of fur on her tail missing (a result of playing too close to the fireplace at 11 months old).

Personality:

Her personality is very large. She is a wise,playful dog,but can also be a little bit quick to jump to anger,and is slow to forgive those who hurt her. She can get VERY playful and act cute.when she does,humans seem to give her anything she wants,though she is not spoiled. She is actually quite afraid of wind,though it is quite unusual, but its true! She first became afraid when she was out one morning,in the playyard,but it was during a blizzard. She didn't know the danger of blizzards back then,as she was 3 months old. If it hadn't been for her brave father,who came to sweep her up as she was lifted into the air by the harsh winds, going 100 miles per hour!

Kin: None in RP so far,but mail me if you want to be kin and it makes biological sense.

Other: None

Also,I don't blame anyone or anything for this,but I made another character.She was also named Lime,but was a swing.I didnt see any reply,and she wasnt on the team,so I tried to make her character again.I don't know what happened.If anyone knows what might have happened,could they please mail me? Again,I don't blame anyone,but I just want to make sure I wasnt banned from posting in the forums or anything.Thanks!

Accepted, make sure to check what i mailed you
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 15, 2023 02:49 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello I just wanted to ask if I could reserve a spot for the team of Frozen paws please?
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 15, 2023 02:58 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Local Southerner said:
Hello I just wanted to ask if I could reserve a spot for the team of Tundra paws please?

Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 15, 2023 08:33 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Hunter

Team: Darkshade

Breed: Husky/German shepherd mix

<.>Appearance: Hunter stands 5 1/2 feet tall-paw to shoulder. He weighs almost 120 pounds. His eyes are two colors, blue and black. His fur is long, but not fluffy. His fur colors consist mainly of black, white and brown's with a little bit of grey. His tail is completely black, and so is the top half of him. His belly is a brown/tannish and his chest and throat are white. His paws are black, his legs are white, and his head is black. His nose is a pink and black dotted one.<.>

=Personality: Silent, unless needed to talk. He only focuses on his job-nothing else. He will listen to his musher, unless his musher doesn't listen to him. He is very hard-working, and taught his siblings to be the same, and even though all three are young, they will work as hard as they can.=

+Kin: Timber (Brother) and Holly (Sister)+

/Other: Hunter's mother and father passed away when he was just barely 9 moons old. He was their first litter, so he helped his younger sister and brother as if he was the parents.

(He'll be my main character, but won't talk because Holly will talk mainly for this group, and Timber will talk more often than Hunter will, so please don't get mad at me if Hunter doesn't talk much?)

Name: Holly

Breed: Husky/german shepherd

@Appearance: She looks much like her brother, but her eyes and fully black, her paws and white, and her nose is fully pink. She stands 4 1/2 feet tall, and weighs 83 pounds.@

[Personality: Happy, bubbly, chattery (She annoys the heck out of her brother) and she'll always help. She will listen to her musher, unless her musher doesn't listen to her first. She is very hard-working, she was taught by her brother, and even though all three are young, they will work as hard as they can.]

*Kin: Hunter (Brother) and Timber (Brother)*

^Other: She couldn't remember her parents, they'd died before she could. She did remember that Hunter always looked out fo everyone, and took care of everyone. For this, she mostly followed him on everything, even being a sled-dog.^

Name: Timber

Breed: Husky/German shepherd

-Appearance: Mostly like a typical Husky, but with more brown and black in spots like a German Shepherd would. He stands 5 feet tall, 93 pounds, and his eyes are blue. He looks sorta like Hunter, but more in a typical Husky fasion.-

}Personality: He's like his brother, quiet. But he's happier than he brother, and calmer than his siter. A perfect combo of both. He will listen to his musher, unless his musher doesn't listen to him when he tells his musher something. He is very hard-working, and even though all three are young, they will work as hard as they can.{

~Other: He obeys commands, both from the musher and Hunter, musher, because, well, it's the musher... And Hunter because Hunter is like a Father to him.~

Edited at April 20, 2023 07:13 PM by Howling on the cliff

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us