Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!
Chatbox
 Feiella
04:31:54 Fei the writer
I avoid the eve in explore who keeps finding me
 Forest Dwelling
04:31:42 Floor
I thought Eve would be like bigfoot and only do 80 damage, not insta injure your wolves :,)
 teddy
04:30:05 its yellow
eve is hard!
 Forest Dwelling
04:29:59 Floor
Forced to retire her now thanks to Wolflocke rules -WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
04:28:56 Floor
Welp, my alpha female got killed by Eve
 TheSigmaMales
04:27:59 Leon, Sigma
Ok.. here I go o.O
 TheSigmaMales
04:26:13 Leon, Sigma
Yo chat

Please wish me luck, IÂ’m about to pop her -WP Click-

:,)
 Kingwolf
04:24:10 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Goddess Juno
03:59:23 Juno (he/they)
Hollow: breeding
 Goddess Juno
03:58:59 Juno (he/they)
Urox: yeah that makes perfect sense
 Urux
03:58:48 Urox
Juno
No worries! There are also raspberries in various colours that increase the chances of inheriting rarer pelts. I think golden has the highest increase - but at least one parent should have the rare, legendary etc pelt
 The NightClan
03:58:43 Wolfy, Night
Juno
Green fern, red raspberry, black raspberry and golden raspberry, but I recommend to read the info about the items
 Hollow_Howls
03:57:43 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Juno
From breeding or wolf game?
 Urux
03:57:40 Urox
BUT the rarity can only be obtained from the parents. So don't breed a 15AC R with a 20AC R and expect a 80R pup
 Goddess Juno
03:57:15 Juno (he/they)
Urox: thank you!
 Urux
03:57:02 Urox
Juno
Green ferns do it. They're 2 apples <3
 Goddess Juno
03:56:05 Juno (he/they)
Night: do you know what they are?
 The NightClan
03:55:44 Wolfy, Night
Juno
There are items at barter if I am right
 Goddess Juno
03:52:17 Juno (he/they)
is there anything I can do to increase the chances of getting a rare wolf? or is it just luck
 Creeping Death
03:45:26 Kirk | Krik
Ender as well boo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Green Python : +3
Rattlesnake : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 30, 2022 11:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

My Second Reservation

Credit Belongs to Myu_Toki @Picrew.me

Name:
Leon Barbosa
Goes By:
Barbosa or Bosa Mainly
Occasionally by Leon or Leo
True Age is Probably Somewhere Roughly Around 150? He stopped keeping track. Nor does he care.
Sexuality:
Bisexual;
High Preference for Men
Species:
Vampire
Rank/Role:
Apart of The Others
So no Role?
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Moro_244 @Picrew.me. Can provide Link if Necessary, this particular one is a bit hard to find considering most of it's in a different language.

Leon Barbosa does not have a physique that is very threatening, but could be considered easy on the eyes. Standing at 5'11" he's not exactly short, but neither is he rather tall, but instead an average height that looks taller due to his lean build. Athletic and fit, Barbosa can't be described as a pull, he more so has the body of a swimmer or a runner, with a leanly muscled form that is more muscular than wirey, but less muscular than bulky. Everything about Barbosa seems long though, it's just his features and how they work. It's like he was put through a stretcher just enough to make him seem a bit elongated without being freakishly tall or thin. It's captivating in a way that's hard to describe, but so is Leon Barbosa in general.

As mentioned, everything about Barbosa seems long. He has a long facial shape that most closely resembles either inverted triangle or maybe diamond, something along that lines. His face in general is long, but with a slightly longer chin, with a jawline that is neither weak no strong, but somewhere in between. His eyes are more hooded and almond shaped, giving them a very calculating but sultry look at almost all times of the day. He has a longer, straight nose, that doesn't turn up or down at the tip, and is rather narrow. Which would be another good way to describe his features: narrow. He isn't broad in physique, with a narrower set of shoulders and hips, as well as just narrow facial features in general. He has thinner but wide lips, giving him the ability to smirk like the devil himself. The man practically moves like sin with how fluidly he moves, like water through a canyon. He has longer arms, with relatively large but thin hands, with long, nimble fingers. His legs are quite long too, and while he doesn't look like he's going hard on leg day, he still has strength in them and can run well.

For skin tone, he is easily descriped as pale, his skin being quite ivory in tone. There appears to be very little, if any, pigmentation in it, but he refuses to refer to himself as porcelain. He has thick eye lashes surrounding his eyes, and often has some form of bags under his eyes, giving them that even more hooded look than normal. His eyes a bright, vibrant red color that can be unnerving for those who aren't used to it to see. His hair, which falls at just a hair below or above his shoulders, depending on how he has it, is straight in nature, and is a red color that matches the color of his eyes. He also has multiple piercings on his body, majority of them being on his ears.

For Clothing, Leon prefers to wear dark colors, typically black majority of the time. He has a long lasting love for turtleneck sweaters, and sweaters in general, but is not opposed to the V-neck t-shirt either. He tends to wear dark colored pants that are tight fitting, and whatever dark colored shoes he grabs first. He doesn't put a heavy emphasis on his clothes, but he definitely has some style. For his hair, he rarely lets it all down, often pulling some of it back so it's half up and half down. His main accessory, minus his piercings, is the red collar he wears around his neck. Sometimes it's displayed, sometimes it's not, it generally depends on what shirt he's wearing.

Personality:
The best way to describe Barbosa is as an oil slick. The male is as slippery as a snake, with a moral compass that is considerably askew. He is one of those people that sees what he wants, and will go after it relentlessly until something new and shiny comes along and captures his attention instead. He's problematic in the fact that he's down for anything dark and devious and has a knack for dragging others into it with him, but he at least makes sure it's fun. Most of the time. Okay, more like Half of the time. Maybe.

The sly and devious nature of the beast is to be unpredictable and selfish, his motivations are his own and his own alone, only making moves to forward his own agenda or goals. He appears to be driven entirely by his whims and desires, but beneath that shallow exterior is a calculating mind that often is working three steps ahead of anyone around him. His intelligence is often overlooked, as he goes about things typically in a subtle and back path way, preferring to distract with one hand whilst robbing with the other. It's even better if he can keep attention for such nefarious deeds off of him directly, but he cannot always come out unscathed. And if we're being truthfuly, which, with Bosa, is rarely, he doesn't really mind having a bad reputation either. Having a good one is certainly no fun.

Leon isn't someone you're going to find commiting to anything really, perhaps maybe one day, but it would take a lot to hold his attention on one thing permanently. He's pretty noncommittal in everything he does, from relationships, to jobs, to responsibilities, etc. If someone gives him a job, there's a solid 50/50 chance it's not going to get done, and an even greater chance that if it were to get done, it gets done half hazardly. He just has no motivation for anything that doesn't at least remotely interest him. Even if you hold his attention and you give him something to do, doesn't mean he's going to do it. The act, or the job, itself has to interest him, and only then will it have his full attention. Now, when Bosa's full attention is on something? He's basically hyperfocused and it's incredibly difficult to shake him off it.

The vampire isn't one to care about the opinions of others, whether about himself or others, or just others in general. He isn't the type to go out of his way for another, nor is he even the type to help another. You want someone to open doors or lay down in the rain so your shoes don't get wet? Leon Barbosa is not the man for you. He is not a gentleman in any capacity. He would trade you for a klondike bar and the boy drinks blood, that's how little someone's life generally means to him. Don't expect grand gestures of selflessness or love, or devoted loyalty unrivaled by any other. He's just not the one. Barbosa looks out for one person, and one person alone, himself. Always remember that.

Relationship Status:
Anyone who wants him, can probably have him.
Crush:
Any Man That Walks... Or Even just Crawls.
Kin:
None
Affiliations:
Open, Please, Please Hit Me Up
Other:
I think he's done? Let me know if I missed something.

Edited at October 30, 2022 12:05 PM by Imperial Sands
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 30, 2022 03:33 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Imperial Sands,
Your characters are accepted!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 30, 2022 03:46 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Not sure if this was seen 🤍
Nox said:
It's rough at the moment, but I just filled out another character sheet on page 4. 🖤
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 30, 2022 03:49 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nox,
Ah- I definitely looked over that. Sloan is accepted!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 30, 2022 04:00 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you! 🐢🖤
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 31, 2022 02:18 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Wēndù Shoi-Ming
( 温度 )
Literally Meaning: Temperature, Life Of Sunshine
Chinese names are mostly gender neutral, so they can be used for male and females. Also, it would be considered rude to call them person by his first name unless you are a childhood friend and or they tell you otherwise.
Also, Surname first and First/Given name next

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Shortened Name:
N/A

Addressed As:
N/A

Nicknames:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Social Status:
N/A

Loner / Hitman

Desired Rank:
N/A

Mid-Twenties (24) But Actually Nearing 400

Sexuality:
Demisexual [borderline Demiromantic] and For The Boys.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Apperance:
When first gazing upon this man you first notice his face. It's easy to say once can be quite captivated by looking at him. His face can be described as a rather soft diamond shape, with his cheekbones being high and well structured - yet unlike most of those with a diamond face he doesn't have that overly pointed chin. Yes, his chin is a bit pointed and sharp, but not overly so. His cheeks are full and plump, and can grow rosey with anger or embarrassment. He has rather full lips, with his lower lip being just a bit larger than his upper lip. He has an assortment of beauty marks along his face and body, on his face their are two black marks right under each his eye, and then one on his lower left cheek, and one last beauty mark right above the corner of his lips. And he has other beauty marks haphazardly scattered about his neck, back, chest and if one were to see or undress him ; along his upper and inner thighs and his hips and other places. He also has a couple piercings to adorn his face, he has his ears pierced - having two lobes pierced per ear, and each having three upper helix piercings. His nose is also pierced with an upper nose piecing and a septum piercing. He also has lip piercings, and he has snake bite piercings on the left side of his lips. For his nose and lip piercings he tends to keep them to the basic gold or silver for the jewelry, but sometimes he does goes for flashier. However, for his ears he has only the prettiest and best earrings adorning his ears - you will not catch him wearing fake gold earrings, he only wears the best on his ears and if you think less of him for it then he doesn't care.

This male is of rather average height, or may be considered short in the eyes of others - standing in at 171cm or 5'7 in height. Though he may be vertically challenged in some instances, this doesn't mean he doesn't carry himself with confidence and grace when the time comes for it. This height also gives him an advantage when it comes to his mobility, being able to do a wide variety of aerobatic stunts - from flipping, tumble rolls, aerial cartwheels, handstands, handsprings, to being graceful in air doing aerial silks. And because of him usually weighing in around 120-128 pounds, he's very lightweight and has a lot of agility due to training and practice in it. This lightweight and rather lithe build makes him a rather swift and speedy opponent, as opposed to someone using brute strength. His build, can be described as rather androgynous with a mainly rectangular chest and a lean and toned figure. His shoulders are slightly more narrowed, which gives his collarbone a bit more chance to shine. While he may be male he has slighty wider hips, and a bit of a dipped hips, not to mention the rather noticeable, yet - at the same time subtle curve along his hips. He has what could be described as a spoon/mango curve type body, with his waist being well defined and then having rather thick thighs, both naturally and from being active in bodily training.

Now when describing his skin color, think of rich and silky brown skin reminiscent of the smooth calla lilies. His skin holding little oil - and not prone to very much achne, and being rather smooth and soft to the touch, from the usage of lotions and creams to keep his skin healthy. His skin has warm orange-red underones, a simple smile revealing the beautiful fire-glow of dawn that seemed to linger upon his cheeks - drawing one in with such a simple smile. His teeth remind one of beautiful ivory - smooth and just as off white with a slight yellowed appearance. And they are rather straight, but there is a slight crookedness to them, and he has a gap tooth. His eyes are quite pretty to look at, they are a very light violet hue. One indicator that either his parents has blue and grey eyes or at least one of them had recessive albinism. They are framed by dark black lashes that are naturally long and curled - adding to his looks and it seems he never needs mascara because of how dark and thick they are, but a little eyeliner makes them pop even more. And his eyebrows are also thick and well - maintained , he also makes sure they are constantly arched when they grow out and always makes sure to pluck extra or unwanted hairs.

Now his hair is his pride and joy - his crowing glory, his beautiful and flowing locks that others can help but envy. When you look at his hair, the first thing you notice is the length of his hair - his hair rests comfortably at his waistline when it is down. Yes, he likes his hair long and keeps it that way. His hair is well-kept, one will never find a strand out of place if he can help it - he uses only the best shampoos, conditioners, and oil treatments for his hair to keep its sheen and health. His hair is what can be described as very curly, sporting lovely 3B springy ringlets of hair. His hair is jet black in coloration, except for the front part where it is a stark contrast - the color being a enchanting platinum white-blonde coloration that comes down in an almost streak like formation in his hair. And it grows naturally like that due to it being genetic within his family, and also possibly due to slight albinism. Sometimes he dyes it black so it isn't noticeable, but sometimes he just lets it show. His hair is versatile in terms of style ; able to be able to be braided, cornrow, wear naturally, straighten and other different styles. He also likes to decorate his hair with jewel pins, clips, and other sorts of accessories.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Personality:
WIP

Pretty Clothes,People, And Things
Shiny Things, Particularly Gemstones And Glitter
Makeup & Beauty In General
Sewing, Embrodiery, Tailoring, And Anything With Clothes
Fine Dining And Wine
Peonies And Loctus Are His Favorite Flowers
He Loves Winter
Gardening & Herbs
Deadly Things, Particularly Poisons And Daggers
Ribbons And Silks
Dancing And Aerobatic Stunts
Perfection
Thing Going To Plan And In Order
Thunderstorms
Calligoraphy
Books, Particularly Action/Adventure Stories And For A More Academic Level, Sciene & Medicinal Books

Dislikes:
WIP

Strengths:
Healing, he has a vast knowledge of herbal remedies and also is able to stitch up and care for wounds and illnesses proficiently. Just needs more formal training.
Business Deals & Negotiations
Impeccable Fashion Sense & Taste
Agility & Gracefulness
His Androgynous Appearance
Master Of Disguise
Skilled In Poison & Weapon Usage: Stiletto Knives, Kunai Throwing Knives, Chakrams & Usage Of Dagger
Flexibility & Aerobatic Stunts And Silks
Talented Archer : Crossbow & Longbow
Resourceful And Craftiness
Lockpicking
Stealth

Weaknesses:
Social Anxiety At Times
Insomniac
Perfectionist
Can Be Overly Critical Of Himself
Has Family Trauma/Issues
Not Quick To Trust Others
Though He's Sociable ; He Has A Certain Limit/Expection Of People Around Him
Rather Bad At Displaying Negative Emotion Outwardly & Affection Sometimes
Can Be Rather Cunning And Deceitful
He Can Hold His Liquor, But He's Rather Uncommonly Flirty And A Bit Aggressive When Drunk
Can Be A Bit Of A Diva Or Drama Queen At Times
Can Be Picky About Food & Clothing

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Family:
N/A

Significant Other:
WIP

Crushes:
WIP

Exes:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Affiliations:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Other:
N/A

Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 4, 2022 03:34 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Imma casually throw him on the character list even though he's a WIP <3
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 14, 2022 08:39 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res a Vampire for me? <3
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 14, 2022 09:05 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Aceline E. Leroux

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"Can we please stop the fighting?!? My phone has limited space to record them all!"

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

(credits to Leaving the house @ neka.cc)

Full Name:
Aceline E. Leroux

Shortened Name:
Aceline Leroux

Preferred Name:
Rouge

Nicknames:
Open

"Old or young, everyone can get their asses kicked. My hands are available to anyone, no matter their blasted age."

Unknown Age

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Swears She's Straight; Closed Lesbian

"Werewolves smell like sulfur. Vampires always have some odd fetish. Demons have parental issues. Angels are secret narcissists. I just offended half of the supernatural population, and I live for it."

Species:
Vampire

Role:
Your Typical Vampire Coven Member

Desired Role:
Content

"There's nothing wrong with fighting. . .what's wrong is when someone tries to stop it."

Appearance:

(credits to Joker @ neka.cc)

Aceline is a woman of high status and is not afraid to show it. Her presence is dominating, and those with a weak will would often cower away from it. The way she carries herself makes her appear to be from royalty, yet lacked any queenship. She enjoys watching others squirm in her presence but does so in utter silence. Her unsettling eyes held a heavy glare to them, making it hard to keep eye contact with this woman. Aceline strides confidently with her head held high and stare-down at anyone she deems worthless. When she enters a room, she demands your attention; however, she won't upright say it. There's no reason for her to speak, as her mighty aura will draw curious glares.

Aceline is a tall woman, being 6'0 in height and weight 188lbs. She uses it to an advantage to tower over those shorter than her to lower their courage. Her stature and presence are rather unsettling to endure, but over time, you'll adapt to it the longer you remain in proximity. Well, until she's extremely frantic, and it becomes unbearable again. When she's mad, Aceline's entire persona will shift to a heavy, choking thickness that you need to take a break from. A type of ambiance that'll make you want to steer clear of her for the whole day, or worse, the entire week. It's unclear why it's strong, but it's a good thing, as it lets you know what mood she's currently in.

Her skin is a pale color, which is obvious, considering she's a vampire. The texture of her skin is smooth, able to glide your fingers effortlessly without feeling a single bump or scarring. Aceline keeps her skin clean and in immaculate condition. It's all thanks to her visiting spas daily whenever she's free from work. The only noticeable markings on her skin are many beauty marks that dotted her body randomly. The most prominent ones are under her left eye and her chin. Whenever she's out doing work, she will add light makeup to add life to her face and always wear a red shade of lipstick with it. Hey. It helps cover up the blood on her lips whenever she's done. Lastly, on the back of her right shoulder is a tattoo, well, a sigil of a heart with six wings and a halo melting.

Aceline's face is diamond-shaped, with exposed cheekbones and gaunt-healthy cheeks. Taking the appearance of a passionate and fearless woman, always unflinching (until she snaps). She could be a model, but she denies such an opportunity as she prefers free time. Think about this: no free time equals no vacations or multiple spa trips. Indeed, that would be absolute torture for this woman. Her ears are perfectly balanced and roundish in shape to them. They have small piercing holes somewhat covering the entirety of the ear due to her wearing earrings for business, parties, or casual outings. You'll never see Aceline without piercings. Her nose is straight, with the tip pointing downwards, and her nostrils narrower. To finish her off, her lips are bow-shaped, as mentioned before, and always have red lipstick covering them.

Tattoo/Sigil:

(credits to Siriri @ neka.cc)

"Ugh, it smells like poor people in here. Oh, you're here. That explains the awful odor."

Personality:
Dominating | Snobbish | Can Be Childish | Businesslike | Sarcastic | Impish | Sorta Flirtatious | Overprotective/Obsessive | Drama-Lover And Causer | Affectionate To Few | Cunning | Adaptable | Unorganized | Silver-Tongued | Mannerful | Two-Faced | Vengeful | Petty | Loyal To A Point | Skillful | Sociable | Party-Goer | Tasteful | Encouraging | Workaholic | Formal | Tempermental | Agonizing | Decitful | Rowdy

Her Vehicle Collection
Weapon Collecting/Her Weapons
Starting Fights/Witnessing Drama
Insulting People In Another Language
Good-Tasting Wine
The Beach/Sailing The Ocean
Vacations
The Color Red
Flowers/Nature/Potted Plants
Spas/Manicures/Pedicures/Hair Salons
Exercising/Keeping Up With Health
A Good Joke/Those With A Sense of Humor
Fancy Restaurants/Any Place That's Fancy

Dislikes:
Unknown

"You're holding hands and not married? Gross. This whole place is full of sinners-I'm kidding. We've all done something a lot worse than that."

Relationship Status:
Single

Crush:
Open

Exes:
Lost In Time

Kin:
Her cousin is Tokito

"I'm good at many things. Murder, horseback riding, stabbing, jogging, hiding bodies, and baking treats. I'm a very versatile woman."

Strengths:
Creative
Love of Learning
Bravery
Persistence
Fairness
Massage Expert
Hunting/Camping/Anything Involving Outdoors
Speaks Many Languages
Mechanic/Vehicle Repair
Persuading/Intimidation/Seduction
Riflewoman/Gun Expert/Distance Combat
Bladed Weapons/Sword Master/Close Combat
A Well-Trained Body

Weaknesses:
Can't Take Criticism
Bellicose
Snobbish
Risk Taker/Planning
Unorganized
Math Solving/Hates Math
Singing/Terrible Singer (Will Sing on Purpose)
Solving Things/Puzzles
Peacekeeping
Teaching/Mentoring Others
Cooking/Baking/Accidental Arsonist
Teamwork/Working With Others
Bad Eyesight/Doesn't Wear Glasses

"Who hurt my sweet, innocent sibling who most certainly wouldn't stab someone in retaliation? Meet me outside. I only want to talk. Peacefully, of course."

Affiliations:
Open, PM me

Other:
She has a French accent

Edited at November 20, 2022 02:58 PM by Cereal
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!November 18, 2022 05:29 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
eeek, totally didn't miss the notis for this topic! anyways! I can 100% reserve that for you <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us