Wolf Play : Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:29:42 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
spook

Oh dear... my boyfriend and I have been together since May so... people hate our guts
 distant-screams
06:29:24 katy | beetle
note to self; people don't like orange cat designs </3

every time i make one it's the last to sell lmao
 Tropical Pickle
06:28:16 Tropickle
Suggestion support? All Item Dropdown Menus Show (U)/(B)

-WP Click-
 SP00KY M0NTH!!
06:27:35 spooky/they/them
help me-

my friend has a crush on me and he knows i have a man 😭😭😭
 DevilsPlayground
06:10:05 Devil (Any pronouns)
My girls are at 90 Fucking hours :')
 Aaron Burr Sir
05:54:24 
-WP Click- My beautiful baby now has her preferred pelt <3 after 3 hard days of deciding xD
 Echo Eclipse
05:34:51 Echo | Thunder
Feedback is welcome and appreciated!
-WP Click-
 Urux
05:31:24 Urox
-WP Click- What do we think of this guys gear?

I was struggling to make him look good with that red back
 Aaron Burr Sir
05:12:55 
Woah :0 and his design is gnarly
 distant-screams
04:58:25 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
dude is outliving his own pups at this point xD
 Sabbath
04:16:53 Rook
Anyway back to bed night night
 Sabbath
04:15:57 Rook
I've been getting so lucky with boost/defect pups i don't know where it's coming from lol
 distant-screams
04:15:42 katy | beetle
should i make the 231T DH boy i got a female?
 distant-screams
04:14:19 katy | beetle
Rook,
ooo nice :0
 Forest Dwelling
04:14:14 I am on Wolflocke ok
@Rook

Nice! RNG has blessed you with a boosted defect
 Sabbath
04:13:27 Rook
what the hell
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
04:12:42 katy | beetle
Forest,
i decided i need more boosts on my team </3 hopefully someone else can use her lol
 Forest Dwelling
04:07:13 I am on Wolflocke ok
@katy

Not sure if you're still online but it'd be a waste not to use her in explore imo
 Forest Dwelling
03:59:18 I am on Wolflocke ok
Omfg I was just about to rip out my hair for a moment- Wolfplay logged me out when I went to post my YCH forum and I thought I had to retype everything I just wrote :,)
 distant-screams
03:54:34 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
should i keep her and throw her on my explore team? i don't care about weight / vitals

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -4
Arctic Fox : +2
Leopard : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!October 16, 2024 08:46 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserve captain's dragon? :3
Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!October 16, 2024 08:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
will do!

The Tea Drinkers said:
reserve captain's dragon? :3

Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!October 16, 2024 09:17 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mag'nar is done!
Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!October 16, 2024 09:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!October 17, 2024 05:15 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

【Verliebt】

Male

Class:

Water

Bonded or Unbonded?:

Bonded

Rider:

TBA

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Appearance:

Verliebt is a long, lithe dragon, his body mimicking the fluid movement of rivers, or ocean currents. His body is about 30 feet high, and his long shape allows his to swim effortlessly through the rivers, or glide through the mists. The body of this water dragon is serpentine, with sleek, smooth scales that shimmer like that of a fish, reflecting light in shades of blue, teal, emerald, and silver. The scales are slight iridescent, catching sunlight, creating a shimmering appearance, almost as if the dragon himself is made of water.

His face is angular and elegant, with cutting streamlined features that resemble a fusion of dragon and sea creature. His snout is tapered, giving a swift, aerodynamic look. His eyes are large and expressive, often even luminescent, his eyes being one of his most striking features. They are bright, and are like a mix of water colors, a mix of deep blue, turquoise, with hints of soft violet, swirling like whirlpools, and reflective as a deep ocean pool. Perhaps when he's a little older, his gaze will hold wisdom, but for now, his emotions are easy to catch in those beautiful, dancing eyes. Instead of the traditional horns, he has frills extending from the side of his head and neck. These fins ripple and wave as the dragon moves, similar to the sway of a tendril of seaweed.

The scales on the neck and back of this dragon are small and fine, blending seamlessly into larger, more armored plates along his spine. These scales are translucent, with bright ocean colors, and along his tale, seem as if he's a little washed out, turning a pearlescent white. Their sheen changes with movement, mimicking the reflection of sunlight on water. Running along this dragon's back are a series of webbed fins, adding to his abilities within both the water and the air, but can be folded down flat against his back. His legs are slender and delicate, with webbed feet, and sharp, retractable claws. Verliebt's tail is one of his most defining features. Long, whip-like, and flexible, his tail ends in a betta-fish like swirling fin. The fin is fine and delicate, but can propel him through the water with powerful strokes.

His wings are webbed, a mix of those similar to a bat and a dragonfly. They often have an ethereal quality, appearing as though they were made of mist or water vapor. Despite their appearance, they are strong, and hearty, with swirling patterns across the underside.

Personality:

Verliebt is a sweet young dragon, still playful and mischievous from his days as a dragonet in the nurseries. As a water dragon, he has a keen sense of curiosity about the world around him. He enjoys exploring the world and learning about new creatures, often watching silently from beneath the water's surface, or lurking around amongst the other, bigger dragons. Like a bubbling brook or gentle waves, this dragon has a lighthearted and playful side, especially when he feels safe. He enjoys games, tricks, and sometimes mischief with those he trusts. He's smart, and adores attention and thrives on praise. He's a sucker for people calling him handsome, darling, and a baby. Verliebt has many admirable qualities, such as his loyalty, his unwavering patience, and his adventurous side that has him constantly raring for a new adventure. He loves sharing, and gift-giving, and is normally good at being cooperative, even in situations that make him uneasy. He's a bit whimsical, and easily swayed by other people or dragon's opinions, and is normally easy-going and laid back.

However, just like the sea, his emotions can be tumultuous and ebb and flow like the tide. He can become withdrawn and short-tempered very quickly, and it takes a long time to coax him out of these episodes. Verliebt will also become very aggressive if he ever feels threatened, and will hold a mean grudge for a long time. He never forgets a face, and once his good opinion has been lost, it can never be recovered without a long time of slowly coaxing him out of his shell. He's a bit childish, and can get snippy with his friends. He's not amazing at showing affection, but will do his best to prove to those he likes that he's deserving of their affection. He can be a bit of a daredevil as well, loving to try new things that could risk his or his rider's lives, with dangerous spirals, maneuvers, and other physically demanding things. Verliebt has quite the ego as well, thinking very highly of himself, and loving to brag about himself.

Abilities:

He can communicate with aquatic creatures, from fish to ocean mammals. This ability allows him to gather intelligence from his watery home, command schools of fish, or summon creatures of the deep to aid him in battle.

​​In water, he can blend seamlessly with its surroundings. By manipulating light and water particles around his body, he becomes nearly invisible to the naked eye. This allows him to ambush enemies or escape danger with stealth, especially in large bodies of water or during rainstorms.

He possesses healing properties. By immersing himself in water, he can accelerate his healing process.

Strengths:

𓇼Powerful Swimmer𓇼

𓇼Smart𓇼

𓇼Loyal𓇼

𓇼Friendly𓇼

Weaknesses:

𓇼Tempermental𓇼

𓇼Perfectionist𓇼

𓇼Vulnerable to heat𓇼

𓇼Overprotective𓇼

Crush/Courting:

He wants one, but none

Mate:

None

Kin:

None

Affiliations:

TBA

Other:

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Edited at October 17, 2024 06:42 PM by The Tea Drinkers
Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!October 17, 2024 06:41 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Verliebt is done :3
Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!October 17, 2024 06:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted ^^
Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!October 17, 2024 07:49 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Switched out Xue for Ei on pg. 2
Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!October 17, 2024 08:09 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

✧.* ≐≐≐✰ ✰ ✰≐≐≐ ✧.*

Keo Yeong

✧.* ≐≐≐✰ ✰ ✰≐≐≐ ✧.*

Nickname:

She'll answer to anything if you say it with your chest 💅 (as long as it's clear that it refers to her)

Female

Sexuality:

Whatever you are, you're not safe

Bonded or Unbonded?:

Unbonded

Resistance Rank:

Rider

Dragon:

N/A

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Appearance:

Pretty >:3

3A raven black hair - Warm brown skin (think #914f2f) - 5'8" - 150lbs - dark greyish brown eyes - Conventionally attractive

People aren't exactly tripping over themsleves to get at her, but this woman can break necks (in both meanings of the phrase...). Striking dark features mean she can pull off a graceful look if styled correctly, or the "don't look at me wrong" vibe she tends to maintain. Her hair, loosely curled at something around a 3A type, is a deep shade of black. Even in the sun, her hair appears like obsidian, a glossy black curl pattern making its way down her shoulders. It's cut into a style that could be described as the halfway between a mullet and a wolf cut. Every few days, she'll wash and style her hair, but otherwise the curls do what they want. Her eyes are upturned and monolid, and she adds a liner to accentuate the shape when she can. They are a dark greyish brown, shining a dull silver when the light hits them right. Her mocha skin is a warm shade of brown, as she is half Nigerian from her mother's side and half Korean from her father's.

Her face shape is similar to a heart, and her overall facial features are rather soft. Her nose is shaped with a straight bridge and a wider nasal tip, also known as an East Asian nose. Her lips are soft and full, being a rosy shade of pink in contrast with her skin tone. Across her nose are a spattering of light freckles, freckles that disappear when she's not spent much time outside.

With a solid figure on the leaner side, Keo is well built. Her overall body shape is a bit of an inverted triangle, with her shoulders being slightly wider than her hips. Her bust is on the smaller side, adding to the overall body shape. One will find that her body isn't exaclty very "girlish." She is, without a doubt, beautiful, but she isn't soft. Standing at 5'8" and weighing 150 pounds, she's around average weight, but she has only about 15% body fat. This is to say that she's built. Anyone can tell by her shoulders, already build wide, that she keeps in shape. She's got the kind of build where she can still look unsuspecting if she covers up her arms and abdomen, but she'll shock you if you see her in a cropped tank top (and she likes to shock people).

On her right arm, from her shoulder to about her elbow, is a feisty looking dragon. It's tail is rapped around her shoulder, the tip of the spiked tail resting on her trap, and the aggressive creature stretches out over her bicep to rest its snout right at the top of her forearm. It looks angry, like it's begging someone to step up to it.

As for apparel, this woman dresses rather casually. After all, being hot is the outfit. She wears loose fitting pants, a comfortably snug t-shirt, and leather boots that slide on under her pants.

Personality:

Bitchy but make it kinda hot (She's delusional)

Leap now, look later - Girl's girl - Extroverted - Bold - Protective - Reliable - Stubborn - Blunt - Flirtatious

Basically your stupid older sister, she'll look out for you in a protective manner, but you also might have to tie her down to keep her from doing something stupid. She's impulsive, to say the least. If you tell her to look before she leaps, she'll tell you to hold her beer because the gap she's about to jump is widening. Reasoning with her is futile unless you have a piece of her heart. Begging, however... is always worth a try, no matter who you are.

She likes being the boss. Not that she can't obey, but being in charge is her idea of the right dynamic. She's aware that she's not the most intelligent person out there, but she does think that she has good leadership skills, especially considering her experiences. That being said, she can come off as bitchy because she has this mentality. Even as a follower, she'll speak up if something feels off. She's also, well, incredibly blunt. While Keo can put on a filter, she often just doesnt. This tends to make people mad when they didn't want to hear the truth laid out so bare, but it's also earned her respect.

Keo is a very protective person. She'll protect what's hers, whether it be property or her loved ones. Not only is her support system a huge deal to her, but she is driven mainly by the idea of protecting those she loves. This world doesn't have much in it for her in these difficult times, but she can always count on being able to pull motivation from the fact that people she loves are still alive and she needs to fight for them.

All this is also to say that she will fight. Her past is something she doesn't really quite like talking about, but it's taught her not to flinch in the face of her enemy's pain, especially if she's the one causing it. A single falter, letting your guard down for just a moment, could mean your death or the death of someone important. Mistakes have been made, but she's learned from those.

She's had many encounters with men, many of which she didn't like. She's seen too much to not love women more at this point. Don't get her wrong, she really doesn't give a damn what you are, she judges for character, but women might just always be her soft spot. She also doesn't give a damn what you are in the sense that if you're fit, she wants to hit (sorry). But she'll come through for her girls. Call and she'll be there for you, whatever you may need.

People excite her. No, not like that, get your mind out of the gutter. It takes more than your mere presence to get her hooked. Anyway, Keo is an extrovert. Being around people is exactly what she needs when she's in a bad mood, and it makes her happy when she's able to just talk in a group. Parties are her speed, and she loves feeling a part of something, like clubs or loyalties.

An incredibly dependable person, you can tell her you needed something yesterday and she'll get it to you early. She's one to lean on if you need help, whether that be emotional, material, or physical, in whatever sense of "physical needs" you may mean.

Needless to say, she's flirtatious at heart. Being a bold person, she's also flirtatious out loud. If she's got a crush on you, you'll have no doubts. It excites her if you flirt back, she finds it fun. In honesty, though, she's intrigued by the people that respond to her advances with uncertainty and awkwardness.

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Strength/Skills:

⚝ Charismatic: Though perhaps not the brightest, she's good at charming people when need be

⚝ Physical Strength: Having honed her physical strength since her teenage years, she's tough to beat with brute force

⚝ Loved ones: Also a weakness, she is deeply motivated by those for whom she cares

⚝ Brutality: She doesn't flinch at the sound of bones cracking or the feeling of a blade in her hand slicing through arteries

Weaknesses:

☁︎ Impulsive/Reckless: Once she gets an idea in her head, she can't let it go and she'll do some stupid stuff if left to her own devices ☁︎

☁︎ Mobility: Flexibility and speed aren't exactly her strong suits, she's been more focused on strength ☁︎

☁︎ Ego: In her head, she can do no wrong. If your aim is to prove her wrong... good luck ☁︎

☁︎ Loved ones: Also a strength, but she is easily manipulated when those she cares for are threatened ☁︎

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Crush:

Ciaran 😌

Partner:

N/A

Kin:

None relevant (Open)

Affiliations:

TBD

Other:

Edited at October 18, 2024 01:11 AM by Meian
Rising Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!October 18, 2024 01:11 AM