Wolf Play : Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:33:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Guys send eve over to me...i love defeating her XD
 Goddess Juno
04:33:04 Juno (he/they)
eve is awful 😭
 Feiella
04:31:54 Fei the writer
I avoid the eve in explore who keeps finding me
 Forest Dwelling
04:31:42 Floor
I thought Eve would be like bigfoot and only do 80 damage, not insta injure your wolves :,)
 teddy
04:30:05 its yellow
eve is hard!
 Forest Dwelling
04:29:59 Floor
Forced to retire her now thanks to Wolflocke rules -WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
04:28:56 Floor
Welp, my alpha female got killed by Eve
 TheSigmaMales
04:27:59 Leon, Sigma
Ok.. here I go o.O
 TheSigmaMales
04:26:13 Leon, Sigma
Yo chat

Please wish me luck, IÂ’m about to pop her -WP Click-

:,)
 Kingwolf
04:24:10 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Goddess Juno
03:59:23 Juno (he/they)
Hollow: breeding
 Goddess Juno
03:58:59 Juno (he/they)
Urox: yeah that makes perfect sense
 Urux
03:58:48 Urox
Juno
No worries! There are also raspberries in various colours that increase the chances of inheriting rarer pelts. I think golden has the highest increase - but at least one parent should have the rare, legendary etc pelt
 The NightClan
03:58:43 Wolfy, Night
Juno
Green fern, red raspberry, black raspberry and golden raspberry, but I recommend to read the info about the items
 Hollow_Howls
03:57:43 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Juno
From breeding or wolf game?
 Urux
03:57:40 Urox
BUT the rarity can only be obtained from the parents. So don't breed a 15AC R with a 20AC R and expect a 80R pup
 Goddess Juno
03:57:15 Juno (he/they)
Urox: thank you!
 Urux
03:57:02 Urox
Juno
Green ferns do it. They're 2 apples <3
 Goddess Juno
03:56:05 Juno (he/they)
Night: do you know what they are?
 The NightClan
03:55:44 Wolfy, Night
Juno
There are items at barter if I am right

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Green Python : +3
Rattlesnake : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   15 

Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 11, 2023 09:14 PM

Hill Estates

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Paylor

Female

Team:

Tundra Paws

Team

Breed:

Yakutian Laika

Appearance:

Paylor has a mostly white coat with black splotches around her eyes, on her right shoulder, and the base of her tail. Her coat is thick and she stands on the smaller side, at about 1.7 feet at the shoulder. Her eyes are an icy blue.

Personality:

She is very friendly to her team and the occasional other dog that she knows. She doesn't really like strangers, and can come off as sort of standoffish to them , even if she means well. She is loyal to her Team, and gets along with them with ease. She is also rather intelligent, but can be blinded by her caution of strangers.

Kin:

n/a

Other:

n/a

Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 11, 2023 09:19 PM

Pink Tears

Darkseeker

Give Award

Venus Hill said:

Name:

Paylor

Female

Team:

Tundra Paws

Team

Breed:

Yakutian Laika

Appearance:

Paylor has a mostly white coat with black splotches around her eyes, on her right shoulder, and the base of her tail. Her coat is thick and she stands on the smaller side, at about 1.7 feet at the shoulder. Her eyes are an icy blue.

Personality:

She is very friendly to her team and the occasional other dog that she knows. She doesn't really like strangers, and can come off as sort of standoffish to them , even if she means well. She is loyal to her Team, and gets along with them with ease. She is also rather intelligent, but can be blinded by her caution of strangers.

Kin:

n/a

Other:

n/a

Accepted! ^^
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 12, 2023 12:53 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Hey everyone! Make sure to use stock photos with credits and to not hotlink.
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 12, 2023 07:58 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Nero

3 years

Male

Team:

Tundra's paws

Wheels

Breed:

Canadian Eskimo dog/Greenland dog

Appearance:

Nero is on the larger size of his breed, making him stronger and the perfect fit for his rank as a wheel. The male stands at 25 inches from his shoulder and weighs around 85 pounds. The thick and dense fur that covers his body only makes him look larger, keeping him warm against the harsh weather. Nero has a mane of much thicker hair around his neck, giving him a stocky look.

When it comes to colouration the male is mostly a deep fox red but has white socks going up to his elbow on his front legs and up to his hips on his hind ones. Nero also has a white mask like marking over his face, giving him white eyebrows with it also cupping his cheeks while running under his jaw to his chin. The last bit of white that this male has is his fluffy curled over tail.

Personality:

Nero can be quite a nervous dog in certain situations, not because he is shy but he knows there are dangers everywhere and cares about everyone in the team. Himself or another member could get hurt. With that being said he is still a determined dog that will push and push to help get to their goal, putting all his strength into his stride. Loyalty is something important to this dog and even if it means putting himself last, no one gets left behind.

Nero can be fiercely ambitious when he puts his mind to it and at times a bit of a perfectionist. Like everyone else, the male tries his best with everything that is going on. Sometimes things work out, other times they do not. He doesn’t blame himself but can grow frustrated; causing him to become frustrated and irritable. This is very rare though as Nero is typically a controlled dog.

Kin:

Estelle | Friend | Left Wheel
Being his partner at the wheel the two have grown close and enjoys his left side friend being close to him, being more nervous than usual when she wasn't there. She was calm and helped him keep a level head at times. As much as he calls her his friend, she's definitely his emotional support dog.

Open to any, just ask :)

Other:

Edited at April 15, 2023 04:50 PM by Opal Fruits
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 12, 2023 09:43 AM

Pink Tears

Darkseeker

Give Award

Opal Fruits said:

Name:

Nero

3 years

Male

Team:

Tundra's paws

Wheels

Breed:

Canadian Eskimo dog/Greenland dog

Appearance:

Nero is on the larger size of his breed, making him stronger and the perfect fit for his rank as a wheel. The male stands at 25 inches from his shoulder and weighs around 85 pounds. The thick and dense fur that covers his body only makes him look larger, keeping him warm against the harsh weather. Nero has a mane of much thicker hair around his neck, giving him a stocky look.

When it comes to colouration the male is mostly a deep fox red but has white socks going up to his elbow on his front legs and up to his hips on his hind ones. Nero also has a white mask like marking over his face, giving him white eyebrows with it also cupping his cheeks while running under his jaw to his chin. The last bit of white that this male has is his fluffy curled over tail.

Personality:

Nero can be quite a nervous dog in certain situations, not because he is shy but he knows there are dangers everywhere and cares about everyone in the team. Himself or another member could get hurt. With that being said he is still a determined dog that will push and push to help get to their goal, putting all his strength into his stride. Loyalty is something important to this dog and even if it means putting himself last, no one gets left behind.

Nero can be fiercely ambitious when he puts his mind to it and at times a bit of a perfectionist. Like everyone else, the male tries his best with everything that is going on. Sometimes things work out, other times they do not. He doesn’t blame himself but can grow frustrated; causing him to become frustrated and irritable. This is very rare though as Nero is typically a controlled dog.

Kin:

Open to any, just ask :)

Other:

Accepted ^^
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 12, 2023 09:49 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thank you! I can't wait for this to start!
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 12, 2023 11:34 AM

~♥Nux♥~

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Kani

Female

Team:

Tundra's Paws

Lead

Breed:

Eskimo/Malamute/Samoyed mix

Appearance:

Solid white with a pink nose. Ice blue eyes with a small patch of gold (or yellow) in her left one near the bottom. She has really thick fur with a few undercoats to keep her warm, and a floofy tail. Thick paw pads help protect the softer tissue between her toes from the biting snow. She has a permant happy look on her face that resembles a sort of a smile. She weighs in at 73 pounds, a lot heavier than her pure bred somoyed mom. And she's 27 inches in height at the shoulder, taller than both of her parents. Lots of muscle tone, even though you can't see it.

Personality:

She's a happy, loving, goofball. Very loyal, but very stubborn, and she will succeed no matter what. Even if it hurts her.

Kin:

Anyone that wants to be a mutt I suppose XD

Edited at April 12, 2023 11:41 AM by Nux
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 12, 2023 11:42 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Wheelie pup

Name

∴ Estelle ∴

[Name Meaning: Star. (Spanish I think)

[Nickname(s): Elle, Stelle, Stella.

Age/Gender/Breed

A five year old, female, Labrador Husky x Siberian Husky.

Team/Rank

A Wheel Dog of Tundra's Paws.

Appearance

Elle's body is sleep, more stout and thick than some of the others. She stands around twenty-three inches tall and weighs more or less sixty pounds. Her small stature shouldn't fool you. She pulls very weight easily, and her body shows the muscle that she has earned from her position in the team even when she isn't working.

Her coat is on the medium side of length, more so by her paws, tail and belly. Her undercoat is white with an extended saddle of hickory down her tail, back, neck and over her head into those intrecate face designs. She usually has mud on her paws though, giving her white belly and legs a tint of brown. Her eyes are also a lovely amber brown and a liver nose, it may not stand out but she's okay with that.

Personality

Assertive | Strong-willed | Calm | Mysterious | Gentle | Curious | Helpful | Quiet | Good Company | Easy-going | Kind | Friendly | Even-tempered | Loyal | Protective | Smolder ;-;'

Kin

[Friends:

-Nero. He is most likely the wolf closest to her in their team. She likes to help keep her younger friend in his own head instead of worrying all the time. She always admires him at her right side helping to pull.

[Open]

Other

Her voice tends to be soft but she knows how to be assertive.

Edited at April 15, 2023 04:56 PM by iArema
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 12, 2023 12:49 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award

⊂⊃

Name

⊂ Solstice ⊃

[Nickname(s): Sol, Sols.

Age/Gender/Breed

A four year old, male, Siberian Husky.

Rank/Team

A Team Dog of The Darkshade.

Appearance

Sol's body is long and slim, standing around twenty-five inches tall. He has a lithe body but a firm layer of muscle. He doesn't have that much definition and his fur makes him look as wide as he should be. He weighs about sixty-five pounds.

He is a piebald husky, with a large black splotch at the base of his tail, one black ear, one on his right hip that covers a part of his belly and a smaller one that covers his left shoulder. His coat is fluffy just about everywhere. Mostly his upward curving tail, the backs of all four of his legs, his belly and chest. And his jaw, it looks a bit funny. His eyes are bright blue and his nose is pink.

Personality

Composed | Passive | Calm | Even-tempered | Brave | Curious | Compassionate | Mild | Humble-ish | Docile | Private | Reserved | Taciturn | Unobtrusive | Quiet | Active | Alert | Skittish | Optomistic

Kin

None [Open]

Other

His voice is calm and gravelly.

He doesn't follow the vicious competitiveness of his companions and is hardworking.

⊂⊃

Edited at April 12, 2023 12:51 PM by iArema
Through Frozen Eyes [Closed!] Sled Dog Role Play!April 12, 2023 05:47 PM

The Song of Achilles

Darkseeker

Give Award
could I... rename my dog please? instead of Torak, can you name him Morpheus? I'll change it in the form as well x

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us