Wolf Play : Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)
Chatbox
 Winterfell
02:35:59 She/her
I'm so sick of getting these stupid dh;-;
-WP Click-
 Meeko
02:34:08 Meek Meek
-WP Click-
Poll :)
 Night Shade
02:33:07 Graves | Chaos
Amy
I'll try 👍
 Amygdala
02:32:28 Amy
Graves
Go nap so you will be rested before work XD
 Night Shade
02:31:30 Graves | Chaos
Amy
About an hour before I have to get ready
 Amygdala
02:31:06 Amy
Graves
Then go take a nap...how long do you have before work
 Amygdala
02:30:22 Amy
How is everyone
I just got home from work and i am getting ready to hit explore again XD
 Night Shade
02:30:10 Graves | Chaos
Hello Amy. I was about to try and nap before work :3
 Click-Clack
02:30:02 Clacky, Mace
Hi chat
 Leafpool
02:29:18 Leaf she/her
Hi Amy!
 Clear Sky
02:28:57 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
02:28:32 Amy
Hello chat
 Sateda
02:27:29 
-WP Click-
Support?
 Sea Coast
02:26:48 
Yep, might change them again.
 Clear Sky
02:26:04 Sky / Blue - she,her
welome back sea, i see u changed ur pack colorss :D
 Sea Coast
02:24:33 
@Sky

Im back what happened?

Yes, I left.
 Leafpool
02:24:12 Leaf she/her
Silver I would put him in sanctuary!
 Qyusen
02:23:25 Qyu - all pronouns
-Click-
This turned out so good >>
 Winterfell
02:22:59 She/her
Oh and g2
 Clear Sky
02:22:51 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi wish, hi silver!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -3
Komodo Dragon : -4
Coyote : +4
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7

Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 14, 2024 04:02 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Boeing said:
NB - This application is partly based off a character I invented in an application to a different RP, and got declined in. Since I got declined (repeatedly), I had no use for it but I had spent a decent time thinking of things about this character, so a lot of this application is incorporated from my previous (declined) application to the other RP. If anything needs to be tweaked I'm happy to do that.
~
Name: Pendugo
~
Age (in human years please): 3
~
~
Sexuality*: Straight
~
~
Aspired rank: Content
~
Appearance:
Pendugo has a hazel coat that drapes over him like a overcoat. Along his neck the hazel dissolves into dark drown/black jaw, with the hazel continuing over his forehead to his upper jawline. He has high black socks which stretch all the way up his legs, and his belly is slightly lighter coloured than anything else he has. He has dark green eyes and weighs about 90 pounds (I live in a country where we use kilograms, so I'm estimating...)
(Do I need to write more - or should that be enough?)
~
Personality:
Pendugo is an independent character that will occasionally form strong bonds with those he chooses to associate himself with. To most other people, he seems like someone who wouldn't be the greatest of friends, but to those who know him he really associates himself with those he forms bonds with. Examples of this might be his fellow pack-mates that he is friends with.
Pendugo mainly won't care about anything that doesn't affect him or anyone in his inner circle of friends. When something does, however, Pendugo has a fiery will and will defend his friends - sometimes with more passion than he would defend himself. Pendugo is loyal to his friends.
If we are talking in figurative terms, amongst other wolves Pendugo has a lot of bark but no bite. (If we are talking literal terms, that is definitely not the case.) He has a fiery disposition that others may feel to be slightly unpleasant and overboard, but to those who know or understand him is one aspect of himself that they accept. To those in his inner circle, that disposition is drastically reduced.
In literal terms, Pendugo does have a decent amount of bite (and bark).
~
Although he is a fighter, sometimes he does enjoy spending time hunting. Not big hunting packs like the Hunters do, but concentration games. Simply staring at a unsuspecting rabbit and killing and devouring it on the spot.
He also cares about the pups of the pack. While other grown wolves might need to be friends with Pendugo for him to show his soft side, pups get a free pass. (I'm willing to mentor a pup too if need be)
When Pendugo dedicates himself to something, not only does he give it his absolute best, but he begins to enjoy it. Small challenges like figuring out what this human object does, or (like aforementioned) catching small prey, he enjoys.
~
Dislikes:
Pendugo is poor at collaborating with other wolves that aren't in his circle of friends. He tends to be awkward, uncomfortable, and generally tries to do his own thing if he must collaborrate with wolves outside his comfort zone. Granted, he may form connections with them and eventually be comfortable with them, but if he is forced to work with people he isn't familiar with, not only does he not like that but he will perform remarkably poor in it, sometimes even choosing to just go off and do his own thing.
~
Back story*: /
~
Crush/Mate*: Open, but please straight relationships if need be
~
Other: I can change things drastically if need be, I know I made this character for a different setting. I hope it fits in well with this different one, but if anything's wrong I'm happy to edit it in big ways if need be.
~
Is this good? :)

This looks amazing! You might need to mentor Akitatheaki if other people dont join
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 14, 2024 04:05 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Graywing said:

Boeing said:
NB - This application is partly based off a character I invented in an application to a different RP, and got declined in. Since I got declined (repeatedly), I had no use for it but I had spent a decent time thinking of things about this character, so a lot of this application is incorporated from my previous (declined) application to the other RP. If anything needs to be tweaked I'm happy to do that.
~
Name: Pendugo
~
Age (in human years please): 3
~
~
Sexuality*: Straight
~
~
Aspired rank: Content
~
Appearance:
Pendugo has a hazel coat that drapes over him like a overcoat. Along his neck the hazel dissolves into dark drown/black jaw, with the hazel continuing over his forehead to his upper jawline. He has high black socks which stretch all the way up his legs, and his belly is slightly lighter coloured than anything else he has. He has dark green eyes and weighs about 90 pounds (I live in a country where we use kilograms, so I'm estimating...)
(Do I need to write more - or should that be enough?)
~
Personality:
Pendugo is an independent character that will occasionally form strong bonds with those he chooses to associate himself with. To most other people, he seems like someone who wouldn't be the greatest of friends, but to those who know him he really associates himself with those he forms bonds with. Examples of this might be his fellow pack-mates that he is friends with.
Pendugo mainly won't care about anything that doesn't affect him or anyone in his inner circle of friends. When something does, however, Pendugo has a fiery will and will defend his friends - sometimes with more passion than he would defend himself. Pendugo is loyal to his friends.
If we are talking in figurative terms, amongst other wolves Pendugo has a lot of bark but no bite. (If we are talking literal terms, that is definitely not the case.) He has a fiery disposition that others may feel to be slightly unpleasant and overboard, but to those who know or understand him is one aspect of himself that they accept. To those in his inner circle, that disposition is drastically reduced.
In literal terms, Pendugo does have a decent amount of bite (and bark).
~
Although he is a fighter, sometimes he does enjoy spending time hunting. Not big hunting packs like the Hunters do, but concentration games. Simply staring at a unsuspecting rabbit and killing and devouring it on the spot.
He also cares about the pups of the pack. While other grown wolves might need to be friends with Pendugo for him to show his soft side, pups get a free pass. (I'm willing to mentor a pup too if need be)
When Pendugo dedicates himself to something, not only does he give it his absolute best, but he begins to enjoy it. Small challenges like figuring out what this human object does, or (like aforementioned) catching small prey, he enjoys.
~
Dislikes:
Pendugo is poor at collaborating with other wolves that aren't in his circle of friends. He tends to be awkward, uncomfortable, and generally tries to do his own thing if he must collaborrate with wolves outside his comfort zone. Granted, he may form connections with them and eventually be comfortable with them, but if he is forced to work with people he isn't familiar with, not only does he not like that but he will perform remarkably poor in it, sometimes even choosing to just go off and do his own thing.
~
Back story*: /
~
Crush/Mate*: Open, but please straight relationships if need be
~
Other: I can change things drastically if need be, I know I made this character for a different setting. I hope it fits in well with this different one, but if anything's wrong I'm happy to edit it in big ways if need be.
~
Is this good? :)

This looks amazing! You might need to mentor Akitatheaki if other people dont join

It seems very good!
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 14, 2024 05:07 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, great thanks :)
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 14, 2024 08:13 PM

~Wild Paws~

Neutral

Give Award
any roles that really need to be filled?
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 14, 2024 08:15 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

~Wild Paws~ said:
any roles that really need to be filled?

Whatever works

Edited at May 15, 2024 11:43 AM by Graywing
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 14, 2024 08:31 PM

Moonnightshade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I sign up?
Name: Misty

Gender: Scientifically a female, but is known as non binary

Sexuality: Non binary
Aspired rank: Healer

Description: Grey fur that shimmers Silver in the sunlight. She is usually very quiet and kind of a pushover. She is thin but not unhealthily thin. Ocean blue eyes.
Personality: She is quiet and quite a pushover, but extremely fast and is good at changing into different animals immediately.

Dislikes: Summer, Sudden loud noises, Humans

Other: count on her to get you prey
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 14, 2024 08:34 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Moonnightshade said:
Can I sign up?
Name: Misty

Gender: Scientifically a female, but is known as non binary

Sexuality: Non binary
Aspired rank: Healer

Description: Grey fur that shimmers Silver in the sunlight. She is usually very quiet and kind of a pushover. She is thin but not unhealthily thin. Ocean blue eyes.
Personality: She is quiet and quite a pushover, but extremely fast and is good at changing into different animals immediately.

Dislikes: Summer, Sudden loud noises, Humans

Other: count on her to get you prey

And please add a little about her personality

Edited at May 14, 2024 11:00 PM by Graywing
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 14, 2024 11:03 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Atention
Due to there not being enough interest, we are dropping the WIllow pack. We will start when everyone turns in there forms. Discussion thread has been added
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 15, 2024 11:38 PM

Violet Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
K I fixed it
Name: Amarok
Age (in human years please): 3 years
Sexuality*: Bisexual
Aspired rank: Hunter please but if you don't have room I can pretty much be anything.
Description: Amarok's a powerhouse of a wolf, compact and sturdy, like he's built for tackling anything the wild throws his way. His fur's a sleek, deep black, almost blending into the night, and it shines like obsidian under the moonlight. He's got muscles on muscles, you can practically see them ripple under his coat as he moves. His shoulders are broad, giving him that strong, confident stance, and his neck's thick, like he's built to shrug off any challenge. And those eyes of his, amber and sharp as they come, they've got this intense gaze that tells you he's not one to mess with. With every step, his paws leave deep imprints in the earth, each one a mark of his authority in the wild. Amarok's not just a wolf, he's a force of nature, a living testament to the raw power and strength of the wilderness. Even though he has a very strong build Amarok is actually very small for a wolf, he is fast and strong but he is tiny compared to a big wolf.
Personally:

Amarok's personality is a complex blend of rough edges and hidden softness. To those outside his inner circle, he can come off as aloof and even a bit intimidating at times. His demeanor carries an air of independence, and he's not one to tolerate foolishness or disrespect easily. Cross him the wrong way, and you might find yourself on the receiving end of a sharp growl or a stern nip.

But for those who manage to break through his tough exterior, a different side of Amarok emerges. With his closest friends, he's surprisingly affectionate, often displaying a playful and endearing "derpy" side that few get to witness. He's the wolf who's not afraid to let loose and be silly, chasing his tail or flopping down for a belly rub without a care in the world.

In the presence of a mate—though he currently lacks one—Amarok's demeanor softens even further. He becomes a gentle giant, showering his companion with adoration and care, his gruff exterior melting away to reveal a heart of gold. He's fiercely protective of those he loves, willing to go to great lengths to ensure their safety and happiness.

Amarok's dichotomy of personality might seem puzzling to some, but to those who know him best, it's what makes him truly special. He's not just a wolf of contradictions; he's a loyal friend, a devoted companion, and a steadfast protector, with a heart as vast and wild as the untamed wilderness he calls home.

Likes: Deer, rabbit, he likes the herbs jasmine and mint because his mother used to lace their nest with it. Any type of water that he can swim in.
Dislikes: When other packs cross into his territory when his pack member gets hurt, and when he can't protect the people he cares about.
Back story*:

Amarok's past is marked by hardship and solitude, a tale of resilience forged in the harshness of the wild. He was born into a pack that struggled to survive in the unforgiving northern territories, where food was scarce and the winters unrelenting.

Tragedy struck when Amarok was just a pup. A fierce blizzard swept through the land, separating him from his family in the chaos. Lost and alone, he wandered for days, driven by instinct and the desperate hope of reuniting with his pack. But as the days turned into weeks, it became clear that he was on his own.

Faced with the harsh reality of survival, Amarok learned to rely on himself. He hunted for food, sheltered in the shelter of rocky outcroppings, and navigated through the treacherous terrain with a determination born of necessity. Every day was a struggle, but he refused to give in to despair.

In his solitude, Amarok found solace in the beauty of the wilderness. He marveled at the dance of the Northern Lights across the night sky and listened to the haunting calls of distant wolves echoing through the silent forest. And in the quiet moments, he discovered a strength within himself that he never knew existed.

Over time, Amarok's solitary existence softened. He encountered other wolves, forming fleeting connections with kindred spirits who shared his struggle for survival. Though he remained wary of opening his heart to others, he found comfort in the companionship they offered, however fleeting it may be.

Crush/Mate*:
Other: Oak

Edited at May 15, 2024 11:38 PM by Violet Moon
Flames of Hope (Open, Semi Lit)May 16, 2024 06:40 AM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

Violet Moon said:
K I fixed it
Name: Amarok
Age (in human years please): 3 years
Sexuality*: Bisexual
Aspired rank: Hunter please but if you don't have room I can pretty much be anything.
Description: Amarok's a powerhouse of a wolf, compact and sturdy, like he's built for tackling anything the wild throws his way. His fur's a sleek, deep black, almost blending into the night, and it shines like obsidian under the moonlight. He's got muscles on muscles, you can practically see them ripple under his coat as he moves. His shoulders are broad, giving him that strong, confident stance, and his neck's thick, like he's built to shrug off any challenge. And those eyes of his, amber and sharp as they come, they've got this intense gaze that tells you he's not one to mess with. With every step, his paws leave deep imprints in the earth, each one a mark of his authority in the wild. Amarok's not just a wolf, he's a force of nature, a living testament to the raw power and strength of the wilderness. Even though he has a very strong build Amarok is actually very small for a wolf, he is fast and strong but he is tiny compared to a big wolf.
Personally:

Amarok's personality is a complex blend of rough edges and hidden softness. To those outside his inner circle, he can come off as aloof and even a bit intimidating at times. His demeanor carries an air of independence, and he's not one to tolerate foolishness or disrespect easily. Cross him the wrong way, and you might find yourself on the receiving end of a sharp growl or a stern nip.

But for those who manage to break through his tough exterior, a different side of Amarok emerges. With his closest friends, he's surprisingly affectionate, often displaying a playful and endearing "derpy" side that few get to witness. He's the wolf who's not afraid to let loose and be silly, chasing his tail or flopping down for a belly rub without a care in the world.

In the presence of a mate—though he currently lacks one—Amarok's demeanor softens even further. He becomes a gentle giant, showering his companion with adoration and care, his gruff exterior melting away to reveal a heart of gold. He's fiercely protective of those he loves, willing to go to great lengths to ensure their safety and happiness.

Amarok's dichotomy of personality might seem puzzling to some, but to those who know him best, it's what makes him truly special. He's not just a wolf of contradictions; he's a loyal friend, a devoted companion, and a steadfast protector, with a heart as vast and wild as the untamed wilderness he calls home.

Likes: Deer, rabbit, he likes the herbs jasmine and mint because his mother used to lace their nest with it. Any type of water that he can swim in.
Dislikes: When other packs cross into his territory when his pack member gets hurt, and when he can't protect the people he cares about.
Back story*:

Amarok's past is marked by hardship and solitude, a tale of resilience forged in the harshness of the wild. He was born into a pack that struggled to survive in the unforgiving northern territories, where food was scarce and the winters unrelenting.

Tragedy struck when Amarok was just a pup. A fierce blizzard swept through the land, separating him from his family in the chaos. Lost and alone, he wandered for days, driven by instinct and the desperate hope of reuniting with his pack. But as the days turned into weeks, it became clear that he was on his own.

Faced with the harsh reality of survival, Amarok learned to rely on himself. He hunted for food, sheltered in the shelter of rocky outcroppings, and navigated through the treacherous terrain with a determination born of necessity. Every day was a struggle, but he refused to give in to despair.

In his solitude, Amarok found solace in the beauty of the wilderness. He marveled at the dance of the Northern Lights across the night sky and listened to the haunting calls of distant wolves echoing through the silent forest. And in the quiet moments, he discovered a strength within himself that he never knew existed.

Over time, Amarok's solitary existence softened. He encountered other wolves, forming fleeting connections with kindred spirits who shared his struggle for survival. Though he remained wary of opening his heart to others, he found comfort in the companionship they offered, however fleeting it may be.

Crush/Mate*:
Other: Oak

Looks good!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us