-68 spaces left in this hole.
Well
 Salem
07:00:27 Rumi
Bear
you give it to montak
 Bears den
07:00:09 Bear
Does anyone know what a ruby amulet does?
 Salem
06:58:52 Rumi
Katy
Oo :0 I like Lillian
 distant-screams
06:58:32 katy | beetle
Salem,
maybe azure, or lillian?
 Salem
06:58:05 Rumi
Bear
I don't really like names that could look like warrior cat names unfortunately
 Bears den
06:52:50 Bear
Rumi
Nightshade
 Salem
06:37:23 Rumi
Name ideas?
-WP Click-
 Nez.ity
06:35:30 
I can't tell what day it is anymore. 💀
 Aci
06:25:55 Aci
Well I guess I lost one litter because I forgot to use my CP ^^; One is better than four.
 Kingwolf
06:23:46 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me , please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Demon Souls
06:15:09 Demon/Death
Blaze
How's your morning?
 distant-screams
06:07:40 katy | beetle
-Click-
welp i got the lines done. now to try to finish this before i get tired
 Arachne
05:51:44 Ara/Kat
my cat is sitting behind me and she just put her paw on my shoulder and i freaked out so bad
 BlazingVenom
05:50:41 
good morning
 Feiella
05:50:22 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Eve.

Second time. Shoo. Leave me be
 Hollow_Howls
05:49:48 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Free leaves win if anyone wants it
 Boo
05:44:38 Chrissy
ooh that's pretty!
 Demon Souls
05:44:20 Demon/Death
Good Morning
 kycantina
05:43:44 ky but it's spooky
just popping this in chat to see my new nickname and colors don't mind me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -1
Jaguar : +1
Alligator : -5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

War Of Magic | May make againMay 11, 2022 09:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name Sage Lycan | Age 18 | gender Female | pronouns (he/him)
Species Demon
Faction / side: light
Appearance: she is 5'11 and has long Black hair she is wearing red headphones and wears a bright red hoodie with a wolf howling and black jeans with holes she has dark tan skin, her right eye is dark red, and her left eye is black she has a scar on her right eye and wears a black blindfold over her eyes she has a skull mark on her face she wears biker glaves and she is skinny and her close are baggy and she has cuts all over her body
Personality: she is cold and a bit distant she is rude and has no manners but when she starts trusting you she is nice and can be kind she will be loving she is very loyal she will protect you with her life if she cares enough about you she can be hard on people she calls it tough love she just does not want to get to close to people she can be a bit mischievous and will pull pranks on people she hates people who hurt other people and will protect the weak
Backstory (optional): she was abused by her father and her mother died when she was a baby she ran away when she was 16
Strengths: fighting, running
Weakness: emotions, getting too close to people
Powers (if any) fire
Affiliations non
Family (doesn't have to be blood family): father (sister but no one knows where she is)
Other: she is gay

Edited at May 12, 2022 10:15 PM by Rising Moon
War Of Magic | May make againMay 11, 2022 04:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a magic user
War Of Magic | May make againMay 11, 2022 06:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Milo Faireoir
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Magic user
Faction / side: Neutral
Appearance: Milo has olive skin with a light smattering of freckles all over his body that is barely noticeable. He has slightly curly auburn hair that falls just below his shoulders. For the most part he keeps his hair down but depending on what he has to do he will pull his hair back with a piece of leather. His eys are the same as grandmothers eyes ocean blue. Milo is 5'9 in height and only weighs 124 pounds. His weight does tend to drop though from time which makes him skinnier then normal.
For the most part milo wears button down shirts with pants and if he want to look fancy he wears an old fashioned mens vest.
Personality: Milo is a quite kind of person who dosen't strive for attention. He dosen't like going to big parties or events simply because of the noise level. Milo isn't much of a people person but if he can make the people he cares about be happy then he'll find a way to do. Healing people is something he loves doing even if it drains and makes him sick. He dosen't warm up to people easily but once he does you'll have his loyalty for life even if you hurt him. Milo dosen't say much at a time mostly because he dosen't have much to say. But if you need a good listening ear then he's your guy.
Backstory:
Strengths:
-He has expansive knowledge on how to mix plants to cure people of there sicknesses.
-Drawing is one of his talents. His preference for drawing is animals.
-Combat. At a young age his aunt made sure he knew how to defend himself especially after what happened to his parents.
Weakness:
-Spider are terrifying to him and he isn't afraid to show that fact.
-As weird as it sound animals are one of his weaknesses. To simply put it he would throw himself in front of a moving car to save an animal.
-Over doing things. He tends to use his powers past his breaking point and endangering his own life. It's another reason he tries to avoid hospitals.
Powers:
Magic- He's better at healing magic though.
He can take sicknesses from other people's bodies and put them in his own. Milo can only take certain sicknesses though. Cancer is one of the things he can't take. Milo's body needs recovery time when he puts other's sicknesses in himself. This is because of the toll it takes on his body. His options for healing himself is eathier suffering threw the sickness he put in his body or going sleeping for a whole day. Also when takes sicknesses from other he can put them in someone else's body.
Affiliations:open
-Amy
Family:Pm me
Other:

Edited at May 19, 2022 06:48 PM by Apache
War Of Magic | May make againMay 12, 2022 01:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rising Moon accepted just a bit more in appearance would be nice but still accepted
Apache reserving now thank you
War Of Magic | May make againMay 13, 2022 08:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Resever Siren and Demon please
War Of Magic | May make againMay 13, 2022 09:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Icewing said:
Resever Siren and Demon please

Reserving now thank you
War Of Magic | May make againMay 13, 2022 09:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Apache accepted
War Of Magic | May make againMay 14, 2022 09:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amy Dagon| 18 | Female | She/Her
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Species:
Demon
Faction / side:
Dark
Appearance:
Amy is around 6'1" and has long brown hair. She has green eyes with a rim of blue on them. Amy has Glacier blue and black wings and she usually wears a Navy blue skirt and a grey t-shirt that say "F*** off people" he custom made her shirt. She weighs around 140 pounds and has a slender frame. She has a dragon tattoo going down the middle of her back. The dragon i green and a Chinese dragon. Amy has silver highlights thru her hair and at time they will be black highlights. She wears laced up combat boots were she hides a knife in them for self defense. The combat boots are white with black laces.
Personality:
Amy is sassy but caring tho she is a bit rude when you first meet her. She has trust issues so it takes a few days for her to share very personal things especially if she hasn't known you at all. Amy is a sweetheart and is very caring but she does still have demon blood. The fact is that she is very dangerous when upset or betrayed. Amy isn't the type to get upset easily and doesn't care much for people who try to hurt her or her friends. This also includes her family even tho she may not have any. Amy can be a bit over protective at times which can be overwhelming for some and for others not.
Strengths:
+Speed+
+Strategy+
+Agility+
Weakness:
-Strength-
-Short temper-
-Her friends-
Powers (if any):
Flying(Wings obvious i guess)
Echo location
Fire manipulation
Able to hide her wings
Affiliations-
Open!
Friend- Milo
Family (doesn't have to be blood family)-
Little Brother- Samuel Dagon
Other-
What her wings look like-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diana | 21 | Female | She/Her/They
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Species:
Siren
Faction / side:
Dark
Appearance:
Diana is a slender Siren with long black hair that is kept in a ponytail. She has Bright blue eyes that are rimmed with an emerald green color. Her scales are a golden color with jagged edges. She has slits for pupils in her siren form. For her human form she has on a Skirt and a t-shirt each time she changes from siren form the clothes are a different color. She has soft pale skin in both forms. She has regular pupils in human form. Her fins on her tail are a light yellow color while the tail is about 4 feet long and in siren form she can weigh up to 200 pounds. In her human form he weighs 130 pounds.
Personality:
Diana loves the water and adores almost everything in it except for the Merfolk due to her past. She is very cunning but kind and never really wants to hurt someone unless it is necessary for her safety. She may be a siren but she doesn't have the personality for it. Diana doesn't hate anyone except the merfolk and is very friendly towards others. At times Diana gets a bit depressed because she knows that she can't really talk much with others. She doesn't like to be on land without having a water source nearby at all times in case she needs it.
Backstory (optional):I went with the flow
When Diana was 16 she had wanted to say something to a friend but there was a human nearby. Due to her voice being a lure for many the human had dived in. Merfolk were around her at the time but her friend went after the human then blamed it on her so she ended up getting hurt while her friend was escaping.
Strengths:
+Swimming underwater+
+Singing+
+Combat+
Weakness:
-Social skills(Not many but enough)-
-Hot-headed-
-Hearing(Deaf in her right ear)-
Powers (if any)-
Water control
Can tell if someone is lying(Basically a lie detector TvT)
Light minpulation(Can change her scales and also shine them)
Affiliations-
Friend- Jake hunter
Family (doesn't have to be blood family)-
Open!
Other-

Edited at June 3, 2022 05:25 PM by Icewing
War Of Magic | May make againMay 17, 2022 04:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Im done with my characters :)
War Of Magic | May make againMay 18, 2022 12:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Icewing, Diana is accepted but you need to change Amy as demons / Archangels are sensitive to ice and cold weather so sorry about that but once that is changed both accepted :D

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us