Wolf Play : Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPEN
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
10:18:44 Spooky Vah
Katy

That looks fantastic!

I made a brush that I'll use for a lot of things.

Freckles, dapples, stars... spots...

A lot of things. XD
 Tropical Pickle
10:08:20 Tropickle
Oi
 SilverShadow
10:06:55 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey Tropic!
 Tropical Pickle
10:05:08 Tropickle
Has anyone ever suggested that all drop-down menus state whether you're selecting a buried or unburied item?
 Frostyhills24
10:03:08 Frosty, (She/Her)
Poll!

-WP Click-
 distant-screams
09:58:15 katy | beetle
techno,
i'll try to make a lil tutorial on it!
 technoblade
09:56:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

wanna teach me how ya did that?
 distant-screams
09:54:56 katy | beetle
-Click-
i need to do dappled markings more often :> this is fun
 Little Spooky Husky
09:53:19 Huskies, She/Her
R.I.P. chat
 technoblade
09:43:21 Lil Techy | Techno
boo

trash, go now! then reward yourself with more relaxing.
 Jack-A-Boo
09:42:18 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
can someone tell me to get up and take out the trash, my brain is fighting me and telling me no XD
 technoblade
09:39:28 Lil Techy | Techno
i was just given so many pairing ideas for characters! Fuck!
 SunFalcon
09:38:42 Sun
Normally I don't really care about inbreeding but out of curiosity I just checked one of my wolves bloodlines and Buffy is in it five times 😭
(not my doing either, lol)
 distant-screams
09:34:50 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
lol i forgot i CP trained this guy. time to throw him in explore.
 Jack-A-Boo
09:33:28 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
good game Transcendence
 Transcendence
09:33:20 free palestine
Stroke
Surprised*
 Transcendence
09:33:01 free palestine
Im srurpsied the pedigree app hasnt crashed because of all the wolves ive recorded 💀
 Jack-A-Boo
09:23:47 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?
 Jack-A-Boo
09:23:21 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for Xena?
 Jack-A-Boo
09:22:37 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I need to start using Xena for PvP

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -3
Polar Bear : +2
Cougar : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 05:53 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah- I'll be waiting until I get the okay to do anything lmao
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 06:30 PM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Overthinker
Hey there!
you are more than welcome to do a teacher and student as long as you can keep up with them and such.
I look forward to seeing what you've got :D

Feral
Donna is accepted! I'll put her somewhere on the character list lol
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 07:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Árón Callahan (most just call him Callahan or coach)
Age / Gender: 40 male
Role: Teacher
Your Horse's Name: Hoos U Lookin At Bub
Nationality: American and Irish
Appearance: tall and built but not over muscled. His hair is normally cut very short and is pale in color. He has icy eyes that are either full of Irish mirth or wicked, depends on his mood. Tends to wear his johds and tall boots everywhere. Even under his jeans if he's getting cold or doesn't want to mess them up. Usually also seen wearing an AQHA world show jacket.. one of many.
Personality: more often than not he's rather easy going. Loves dogs.. loves his horses.. loves his primary job as a judge and examiner..
However... he's a stickler for practice and if you miss three he fails you.. to be early is on time and to be on time late.. if you're late you better have a damn good reason or you'll be making up practices u til he's satisfied.
Riding Discipline: Jumping, Horsemanship, Showmanship, Equitation, Hunter Hack, halter.
Riding Level or Experience: World Champion for AQHA, APHA, and PtHA in HUS events and judging contests. He has shown Hunter Jumpers for the last 15 years up to the national level but doesn't have enough time to make Olympic level... he also would rather spend time with his home barn...
Likes: driving the arena tractor, making tests, teaching students, dogs and horses
Dislikes: dilly dallying, lazy students, people that skip practice and don't do their rotations, drama.
One major strength: He has the ability to ride almost any horse due to his back ground in colt breaking... note that this is not ALL just most... and he's been dumped in the dirt more times than he can count to get that level of skill.
One major weakness: admitting that he's wrong.... he tends to be a bit of a know it all, but coming from a stock horse and thoroughbred back ground there are still many breeds he needs to learn about.
Crush:....... Donna.....
Other: just a cool dude as long as you don't mess with him.... watermelon
~~~
Registered Name: Hoos U Lookin At Bub
Barn Name: Bubba
Horse's Breed: Appendix quarter horse (with apha and ptha registry)
Age / Gender: 16, gelding
Height: 16.3
Discipline(s): all around. Fences up to 4.5ft, flat, halter, patterns.
Appearance: a leggy chestnut roan with crop out overo. Bald face and white core tail. He has a gentle almost dopey expression. He's got a massive sloping shoulder and really moves far better than a horse his height should.
Short Personality: a clown and a little lazy. He was supposed to be a ranch horse after he suffered a leg injury as a colt. However he got picked up by Árón for a Hunter prospect as he could see what his bloodlines potential was. He's been his project and school master ever sense

Edited at January 1, 2022 10:14 PM by Fae Myst
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 09:47 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Ms. Graves |~|

Name: Snowflake Phoenix Graves.

Age/Gender: 42/Female.

Role: Teacher.

Your Horse's Name: Aquila Lapis.

Nationality: American.

/~/

Appearance:

Snow stands rather tall at 6’ 0”, though she sometimes seems 6’ 1” due to how upright her posture is. Her skin tone is an ivory color with neutral undertones. She has no freckles that can be seen, except for when they’re in a certain lighting.

--

Snow has a diamond face shape, meaning she has a smaller forehead and a smaller sharp chin, the middle of her face larger, the whole thing on the longer side. Now for the nose, she has a duchess shaped nose, meaning it’s basically the stereotypical nose. Her lips are thin in shape.

--

Her eyebrows are average in thickness, with practically no arch at all. Finally, her eyes are a close set hooded shape and are a grayish brown in color. Her face is framed by thick black hair that has some gray and white streaks in it due to age. She blames it on Apache and her students driving her to insanity. It goes down to the middle of her back, though it’s most oftenly up in a ponytail.

--

Her body structure could quickly be described as rectangular. Everything about her structure screams that she’s more so built for agility than muscle. She weighs in at 145, with her BMI at a healthy 19.66.

--

For clothing, Snow practically always wears a white blouse shirt, a light brown jacket, and some jeans made for riding horseback. As for shoes, she mostly wears boots made for riding.

Personality:

It’s hard to imagine that she has a kid going to this school, even if she does. She just doesn’t seem like the type to settle down and fall in love. She’s serious, strict with her teaching and always making sure that her students follow along.

--

She’s alert and observant, almost never getting caught surprised or unprepared. It’s said she has the eyes of an eagle, never missing anything and never letting it slide.

--

Despite her harsh rules and keen eyes, she’s rather polite. She never brings up anyone’s problems in front of a group of people, and she never lets someone think that they’re below her in worth. Everyone is equal in her eyes, and she is sure to let this be known.

--

Regardless, she can be fun to be around if the group is one that is willing to learn and play mind games instead of anything else. She’s slick with jokes and references, and can be quite the opponent due to the competitive spirit she has. And due to her impeccable polite manners, she’s a good sport too.

Riding Discipline: Horsemanship, Cross Country, Jumping, and Equitation.

Riding Level or Experience: National Cross Country, Advanced Jumper, and Intermediate Dressage(She’s never been one to care too much for the show).

/~/

Likes: Birdwatching, teaching, brain games, horseback riding, reading, and manners.

Dislikes: Disrespect, people disregarding the rules, doing nothing, mindless activities, lazy attitudes, and bad weather.

One major strength: Her knowledge of horse breeds and what most of them are like, that comes in handy a lot since different breeds tend to require different things and treatment. This helps her to connect to students too, at least on a surface level, since she can usually guess what breed their horse is with no problem.

One major weakness: Empathy. Definitely empathy. She can sympathize with people, sure. But she has a hard time putting herself in other people’s shoes and really connecting with people with more than a surface connection that gets work done.

Crush: Well, given that she’s divorced and single… Go ahead and PM me. Man, that’s going to be awkward for Apache though. No matter who it is.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Other: What kind of fruit is this?

~~~

Registered Name: Aquila Lapis.

Barn Name: Lappy.

Horse's Breed: Morgan.

Age/Gender: 17/Gelding.

Height: 15.3 hands.

Discipline(s): Endurance riding/Cross Country, cutting, jumping. A rather big preference to western, but can manage dressage if required to.

Appearance: Lappy is a muscular Morgan horse, the color of his coat a pinto, of chestnut and white. His mane and tail are both mostly black, though his mane does have a few streaks of chestnut in it.

Short Personality: Aquila Lapis is a rather gentle and intelligent horse, friendly and well-natured. He gets along well with basically anyone and is a good balance to the harsh stares of Snow.

|~| Apache |~|

Name: Apache Apus Graves.

Age / Gender: 19/Male.

Role: Student.

Your Horse's Name: Dendritic Grus.

Nationality: Half-American and Half-Turkish.

/~/

Appearance:

Apache stands rather tall at 6’ 0”, though he sometimes seems 5’ 11” due to how relaxed his posture is. His skin tone is an ivory color with warm undertones. He has no freckles that can be seen, except for when they’re in a certain lighting.

--

Apache has a diamond face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller sharp chin, the middle of his face larger, the whole thing on the longer side. Now for the nose, he has a greek shaped nose, meaning it’s basically the way the stereotypical nose would be, only straighter. His lips are downturned thin in shape.

--

His eyebrows are average in thickness, except for his right one which is thinner, both with practically no arch at all. Finally, his eyes are a close set almond shape and are grayish-reddish-brown in color. His face is framed by thick jet black hair that curls in some places, it’s dyed a midnight blue at the tips. It goes down to the nape of their neck at the back, and the sides are cut short to fade into a fringed mohawk.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular. Everything about his structure screams that he’s more so built for agility than muscle. He weighs in at 140, with his BMI at a healthy 18.99.

--

For clothing, Apache practically always wears a random white shirt, dark gray and blue hoodie, and black pants made for riding. As for shoes, he tends to wear black and dark gray boots made for riding. When it comes to accessories though? He has multiple ear piercings. He has daith piercings for both ears, an industrial piercing at his right, a helix piercing at his left, two lobe piercings for each ear, an orbital piercing at his left, and tragus piercings for both.

Personality:

Apache is not what one would call an extrovert. He loves to read, to be alone in quiet areas, to not have to deal with other people. He’s not shy, nor is he lacking self-confidence. No, he’s simply independent and unresponsive to most attempts to interact with him.

--

He’s not very humorous, never really looking to make a joke. He’s also not exactly what one would call serious though, since he’s always sporting a lazy sort of grin or smirk. His disposition definitely doesn’t say introvert, it simply says that he’s there. It’s open.

--

He isn’t really though, obviously. He’s standoffish, not catching social cues that others easily would. He doesn’t think he needs them. Apache will just fly on out, thank you very much. Despite this, he’s an extremely calm young avian and almost never loses his temper.

--

One thing that isn’t too well known about him though, is just how much he loves riding. Sure, he’s the kid of a pro and enjoying a horse must be natural. But anyone that’s ever met Apache before would’ve guessed that he only rides if need be, instead of the almost daily truth. He’d ride during a beautiful day, book in tow in a bag on his back and find somewhere peaceful to just read. He’d fly during a storm where most wouldn’t, loving how it feels to have the water slip against him. Well, as long as he’s familiar with the terrain and is sure Tic could handle it.

--

He’s a very good rider due to this, in almost any situation he’d be willing to ride. Unless he deems it too risky, or if other people are around that could do it. After all, why do something that’ll put him and Tic at risk when someone else could do it just as well? Of course, if he thinks he could do it better than the people around him then he’ll still do it.

--

He sings beautifully, but mostly just hums when in front of other people. It’s not that he doesn’t think he’s good at singing, it’s just that he doesn’t really like people knowing when he can do something in general. If people know he can do something well, then they’ll expect it from him more. And then it won’t be as freeing for him.

--

As for intelligence? He’s very academically gifted, math and english being where he truly excels. He’s a fast reader and mental math of all kinds has never been a problem for him. Calculations are able to run through his head easily.

--

Of course, he isn’t without his own flaws too. His introverted and independent personality does make things a bit hard. Because while he has plenty of leadership qualities, he’d sooner push away from a group of people than be stuck in a crowd. And his unresponsive nature when it comes to socializing wasn’t simply a phrase, he simply doesn’t respond to people most of the time. He’ll stare at them for at least five seconds before even beginning to say anything.

Riding Discipline: Cross Country/Endurance riding, Jumping, and Competitive trail riding.

Riding Level or Experience: He’s been riding since he was a kid, mostly because both of his parents were huge horse fans and riders so he sort of had to. But he does enjoy it. He’s at least advanced in cross country and jumping, though his dressage could definitely be worked on. What he’s most proud of is his ability in trail races though.

/~/

Likes: Reading, music, horseback riding, horses in general, stars, and gems/stones.

Dislikes: Crowds, people, showing off, group work, socialization/conversation, and swimming.

One major strength: Navigation. This man almost never gets lost, be it night or day! He has a great sense of direction and with as great of observation he is, can usually remember differences in trees enough to know if he’s going in circles if he does get lost.

One major weakness: Socializing/making friends? He’s not good at people, so he’s simply decided he doesn’t need them. He’s got Tic and honestly, she’s all he needs. People are a waste of his time.

Crush: Open, PM me.

Sexuality: Demisexual Biromantic. (Heavy Male Lean).

Other: I don’t know, maybe a grapefruit?

~~~

Registered Name: Dendritic Grus.

Barn Name: Tic.

Horse's Breed: Holsteiner.

Age/Gender: 10/Mare.

Height: 17 hands.

Discipline(s): Dendritic is great at practically anything endurance, jumping, and trail riding. She truly excels in trail riding and cross country though.

Appearance: Tic is an athletic holsteiner, the color of her coat being gray. Her mane and tail are both black and white. Her legs all have black socks that tend to disperse as they climb up her legs so that by the time you’re halfway up, the sock is reduced to a dark gray splattering of dots. Which continues all the way to her shoulder, fading as it climbs until it’s completely faded and gone. So honestly, her coat has a bit of dapple in it.

Short Personality: Tic is generally quiet and easy-going. She’s calm and hard-working, performing at her best 100% of the time. She doesn’t mind getting a bit dirty in order to succeed, just like her rider.

Edited at January 2, 2022 12:32 PM by Overthink101
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 2, 2022 04:58 PM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Overthinker
Your characters are accepted : D
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 2, 2022 04:59 PM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fae
Yours is too :D
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 10, 2022 02:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Cordelia Remmington (Cora for short)
Age / Gender: 19/ female
Role: Student
Your Horse's Name: Black Dhalia
Nationality: Half- Ameican, Half-British
Appearance: Cora is a tall slender woman standing at 5'11. She'll often wear heels so she'll be even taller. She has short black hair and light blue eyes. Cora tends to dress very fashionably and elegantly. Cora will usually wear dark colors or floral patterns You'll hardly ever see her dressed down. Cora has very pale skin and she has a tattoo of a black dahlia flower on her right shoulder.
Personality: Cordelia is a very charismatic woman, she is very polite and considerate of others. she is also very collected, and calm. Cora is very prideful and confident, her image is very important to her and she works hard to maintain it. This means that it is very difficult for Cora to ask for help and prefers to deal with her problems alone. She is also a shameless flirt and loves to tease people especially if she's close to them. Cordelia is also very interested in information and will gladly help someone out in return for a bit of gossip. Cordelia is also fiercely loyal to those she is close to and will do absolutely anything to help them. Cora wants her friends to succeed and always tries to build up their confidence. Although it is hard to get within her inner circle once you do you will have a friend for life.
Riding Discipline: Dressage
Riding Level or Experience: Intermediate
Likes: Art, music, her friends, shopping, nature, sweet foods and animals
Dislikes: Liars, disorganization, getting dirty, sour foods, and loud people/places
One major strength: Her charisma - Cora knows how to socialize with different types of people. This makes it easy for her to make friends as well as help to escalate conflicts.
One major weakness: Her image - It was drilled into Cora's head at a young age how important her image was. This makes it very hard for her to ask for help since Cora feels that reflects negatively on her and will often try and figure things out on her own.
Crush: Open (flirts with everyone though)
Other: Strawberries (Cora's favorite <3)
~~~
Registered Name: Black Dahlia
Barn Name: Dahlia
Horse's Breed: Hanoverian
Age / Gender: 10/Mare
Height: 16.2 hands
Discipline(s): Dressage
Appearance: Dhalia is pure black with no markings. Her mane and tail are black as well. She is athletic and very well muscled. Cora makes sure to keep her clean and keep her coat, mane, and tail glossy.
Short Personality: Dhalia has a calm easygoing temperament. She is very willing to work and will listen to her rider so long as they ask correctly. She can be sensitive so quieter aids work best. Dhalia isn't a loud horse but is she's feeling affectionate which is often she'll nicker. Although Dhalia loves getting attention she can be picky when it comes to being petted and treated. her favorites are peppermints and green apples.
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 10, 2022 05:37 PM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Koipond
Accepted :D

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us