Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet
 Hollow_Howls
09:07:50 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Not too bad, you do have some very funny lines though and I'm pretty sure it's not ya tryna match the style xP
What type of brush did you use for the lines?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:07:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
Im pretty tired honestly
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:55 Phoenix, Rogue
I love the cool markings
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:38 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Cute!
 Hollow_Howls
09:05:49 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Isn't there a cooldown on posting roleplay posts/links?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:05:45 Froggy|Key|Keevy
-Click-
How does this look? Its the first thing I did with my drawing tablet
 Apothecary
09:05:37 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Salem
09:04:19 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
09:03:51 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
lol I'm good. Doing schoolwork before going on the boat to do waterskiing and tubing in freezing cold water. You?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:02:51 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
That's alright
 Rogue Whispers
09:02:08 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
I just noticed that in the whole time I've known you, I have never given you a nickname
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:01:52 Froggy|Key|Keevy
how are you guys?
 Rogue Whispers
09:01:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy!!
 BooJake
09:00:56 Don't call me BJ.
Hey Froppy!
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:00:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hi chat!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Arctic Fox : +3
Brown Bear : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Under A Full Moon Sign upsJuly 6, 2021 10:33 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
links to discussion and rp thread are now up.
Under A Full Moon Sign upsJuly 6, 2021 11:15 PM

Moonlit Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:Camila(last name is unknown)
Sexuality:Bi sways more to males tho
Personality:Keeps to herself most of the time loves being in a quite place and reading a book and trainging out in the forest in her wolf form she's not afraid to speak whats on her mind most of the time which sometimes gets her in trouble with the higher ups, her wolf loves a good fight and would rather be training then reading books
Description:Dark black hair past her jaw but not quite to her shoulders in a wavy layered bob stands around 5'8 around 145 pounds has a build in between lean and muscular tanned skin due to her mixed nationality blue eyes her mother was swedish(where she gets the blue eyes from) and her father was spanish(where she gets her height tanned skin and hair color from) in her wolf form shes a black wolf thats bigger than most(due to her leneage)with a red eye(left) and a blue eye(right)
Mostly seen wearing all black workout clothes or comfy clothes
Likes:Being in wolf form(would stay in wolf form forever if it was allowed) Snow Taking dips in lakes and ponds in summer
Dislikes:Strangers in her personal bubble Kids(for a reason that will be learned later on)
Little backstory:Her parents were alpha&luna of a now none existent pack simular to this one all was well they had plenty of food and they were far away from humans but that all changed when a pack member of theirs tipped off their location to the humans in exchange for lots of money and the whole pack was murdered including her daughter(had her at 16) camila was the only to survive knowing she had to find a pack to survive she wondered for almost a whole before she found this pack(18 and a half when found this pack)
Other:N/A for now

Edited at July 7, 2021 12:44 AM by Moonlit Wolf
Under A Full Moon Sign upsJuly 6, 2021 11:39 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
thats ok. She is accepted.
Under A Full Moon Sign upsJuly 7, 2021 12:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh so we can be part human too?
Under A Full Moon Sign upsJuly 7, 2021 12:17 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Werewolves are part human in general they turn into a wolf during a full moon

Waffles&Pancakes said:
Oh so we can be part human too?

Under A Full Moon Sign upsJuly 7, 2021 12:22 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
tomorrow. Yoh can turn into a wolf whenever you want but the full moon does force you to shift and yes werewolves half wolf half human and there are no plain wolves well t&ere are but they aren't played. You can en outer them.
Under A Full Moon Sign upsJuly 7, 2021 12:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can my age as a human be older than as a wolf cause I don't wanna be a little kid
Under A Full Moon Sign upsJuly 7, 2021 12:58 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
yeah. Humans can be adults or kids.
Under A Full Moon Sign upsJuly 7, 2021 12:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok great
Under A Full Moon Sign upsJuly 7, 2021 01:09 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Alinathene Antoinette Justine Kingsley

Goes by

"Ali, Al, Kings"

17 years old

Female

Rank/if human or not:

Healer

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Personality:

Ali is pretty known for her wits. She is kept up with he rknowledge with medicine, streets, and finance. She doesn't like to be wrong which she rarely is wrong. Miss Smarty Pants has a mouth on her with her sarcasm and attitude. She needs to have her opinions and thoughts to anyone who needs to hear it. She can't help it and which gets her in trouble. She is brutally honest to anyone that needs to hear it and will give out her harsh truthful words without a care in the world. Al is closed off to the newcomers because she rather not care. They need to earn her trust or she won't help with they need. Ali is a tough little bug with mighty soul. She has never let any situation put her down. Her mind is to strive to be the best of the best.

Ali is the medic due to her history. (More in her backstory). Ali is selfless with every inch of her body. She will help anyone that is need with physical or emotional pain. It's been the best for her as she never wanted to hurt a fly unless it was needed or she went on a rampage.

Ali is a social butterfly when it comes to her close friends as the pack has been her family since she was a baby. She will be pick fun on others and could keep a conversation for hours. Ali is also known for the Loyalty and trustworthy. She would spill her own blood or others blood for them. She has never snitched on anyone or will snitch. No matter through the threats or harm puts toward her.

Description:

Ali is a short little thing as she stands at 5'2. Many tower her like she is a little pup. Though she doesn't mind because she is never afraid of them. Ali has short hair that hangs a bit on top of her shoulders. Her hair is bleach blonde with red highlights shining through. Al does have the curvy type but she isn't the one to show off her body. Ali is not tatted up as much as other's. but she has a couple. She one down her spine of the moon phases. Then betweened her breasts in a snake. Then on her collarbone of three ravens flying. Ali face is well gorgeous but she feels like an old drag. Her eyes are light blue almost grey color. Her face is dotted with freckles all over her face and body. She has thin light pink lips that are usually cracked or dry.

Al usually has attire of cut off band shirts with jeans or jean shorts. Then her shoes are vans or converse or she might throw in a pair of sneakers. Her hair is usually down or in a messy little bun on her head. She wear dog tags in meory of her pops and brother. And her own that she custom made.

Wolf Form:

Wolf Play - Online Wolf Game! (wolfplaygame.com)

Running,Night, Fall, Halloween, Music, Cruising, helping others, animals, tattoos, and reading

Dislikes:

Death, Hot weather, Unnecassary bloodshed, disrespect,liars,hypocrites, romance, your mom jkjk, dancing, being wrong, know-it-alls, loud noises, smell of blood or gunpowder

Other:

Ali will have a lot of medical experience. As her parents were doctors of the pack.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us