Wolf Play : The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Danceofwolves
01:16:08 Dance, tango
Never
Even last year talents used to be lower but worth a lot. This year I'm seeing wolves with 200+ talents-
 Nevermore.
01:14:42 
I remember in 2022 Krypt with his 55 talents was called a greedy with the amount. How times change lmao
 Night Shade
01:12:50 Graves | Chaos
Dance
Feel free! My PMs are always open regardless
 The Night Walker
01:12:32 Anemoia/Aedra
With the recent talent males I've seen, there's a reason I price 1 extra mush for every 5 talents. (None of my wolves are for sale or breeding right now- im not trying to advertise-)
 Danceofwolves
01:11:56 Dance, tango
Graves
Yeah? I'll PM you if you want?
 Night Shade
01:11:52 Graves | Chaos
Anybody else think he'd make a decent stud?

-WP Click-
 Danceofwolves
01:11:17 Dance, tango
Graves
I could afford a cheap dye probably. I don't know what I wanna do yet 😭
 Night Shade
01:11:10 Graves | Chaos
Dance
I'd buy her for sure!
 DemonicDemon
01:10:17 Sunflower!!<3
≠】Førg&osl neck hugs ≠】Etərnal..

Stats: Social +2
Affinity: Like
Mood: Affectionate

4th wall breaking or is that just like them nuzzling their head into eternal fur.. or using their front paws then nuzzling?.
 Danceofwolves
01:10:16 Dance, tango
Never
She has 2 in rarity that's what I try to breed for (that and defects) so maybe I'll see if I can give her away or sell her maybe
 Night Shade
01:09:29 Graves | Chaos
Dance
You can also customize her or dye her pelt too, if you can afford it or prefer it. 👍
 Night Shade
01:08:17 Graves | Chaos
Dance
Absolutely keep that pup
 Nevermore.
01:07:52 
Dance

It depends on you. Two years ago she would have been considering pretty high in talents but with recent males, she is quite low. However, if you want to build up talents, you can always breed her to a higher talented male.
 Night Shade
01:07:51 Graves | Chaos
Not me spending 120 mush on alliance raffle tickets T0T
 Danceofwolves
01:07:34 Dance, tango
Graves
Just used a eagle feather. All of those look good
 Danceofwolves
01:06:21 Dance, tango
Never
No I don't 😭 but are the talents any good or are they too low?
 Night Shade
01:05:46 Graves | Chaos
Tango
It depends. I might keep her. She interests me, so I would check her ratings and if those are bad I'd retire
 Nevermore.
01:05:23 
Danceofwolves

Nope unless you like the husky pelt.
 Night Shade
01:04:37 Graves | Chaos
Go into labor ;-;

-WP Click-
 Danceofwolves
01:03:59 Dance, tango
-WP Click-

Is this pup even worth keeping?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +5
Leopard : -5
Black Panther : 0
    Winter Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   10 

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 5, 2024 11:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will be allowing people to make 2 Riders.
If we can get to Equal Numbers I might add more Spots for both roles and lift the maximum. I just don't want to have 16 dragons and 7 riders. ^^
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 12:10 AM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓
Name:
Sylphiel Virellis
Specialization:
Warrior; Close Range
Dragon:
Keraunovlöjak
☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓
Appearance:

[Credit belongs to Tenebris Umbra. Made only for my usage, no one else has permission to use this.]

Like many fae-humans, Sylphiel possesses an ethereal beauty that captures attention wherever she goes. Sylphiel’s figure is graceful and well-proportioned, though she is on the shorter side, standing just at 5'5. Sylphiel's chest is modest yet perfectly balanced with her figure, while her waist is narrow, accentuating her hourglass shape. Her hips are subtly curved, and her legs toned.

Her wavy white hair, cascading just past her shoulders, shimmers like moonlight, framing her delicate face. She has long pointed fae ears that are often hidden by her thick hair. Her pale blue eyes, due to her partial blindness, give her gaze a haunting allure. These eyes appear almost white on some days. Long eyelashes enhance the expressiveness of her eyes, often conveying emotions she isn't able to express. Her plump, full lips add a touch of sensuality to her appearance, perfectly complementing her soft, creamy skin which is flawless except for a charming beauty mark just below her eye.

Sylphiel often adorns herself with gold jewelry that enhances her beauty. She wears an array of earrings, bracelets, and layered necklaces that glimmer with every movement. A small golden headpiece wraps around her head, featuring three flat spikes pointing upwards, two thing bands branching from those spikes bleed over her head, and a solid circle in the middle with another flat spike pointing down towards her nose, giving her a regal appearance. Among her necklaces, one stands out—a blue sapphire pendant in the shape of a circle. This precious gem has been passed down through generations on her fae side, making it her most cherished heirloom.

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Personality:

| Extroverted | Wild-child | A Little Crazy | Intelligent | Odd | Creative | Confident | Quick-witted | Observant | Smartass | Independent | Surprisingly Bubbly | Outgoing | Innovative | Bold | Supportive | Quirky | Adventurous | Eccentric | Resourceful | Self-assured | Assertive | Empathetic | Patient | Spiritual | Quick-learner | People-pleaser | Hot-tempered | Sharp-tongued | Decisive | Tolerant | Direct | Fierce |

Sylphiel is a vibrant individual whose personality shines through in her extroverted and adventurous nature. As a wild-child, she embraces spontaneity and loves to explore the world around her, often diving headfirst into new experiences with a fearless attitude. Her quirky and eccentric tendencies make her stand out in any crowd, while her bubbly and outgoing demeanor ensures she is the life of the party. Sylphiel's confidence is evident in her quick-witted and sharp-tongued remarks, which she delivers with a smartass flair, always ready with a clever comeback or a humorous observation.

Despite her wild and sometimes chaotic exterior, Sylphiel possesses a calm and patient core. She is incredibly resourceful and innovative, always finding creative solutions to problems and thinking outside the box. Her intelligence and quick-learner abilities allow her to adapt swiftly to new situations, and she is often the go-to person for advice and support. Sylphiel's empathetic nature makes her a compassionate listener, and her spiritual side adds depth to her understanding of others, making her a supportive and nurturing friend.

Sylphiel's independent and assertive traits ensure she stands her ground and makes her own decisions with confidence. She is self-assured and direct, unafraid to speak her mind and take bold actions when necessary. Her decisiveness and fierce determination drive her to pursue her goals relentlessly, while her empathetic and tolerant attitude helps her navigate interpersonal relationships with grace and understanding. Sylphiel's ability to balance her hot-tempered moments with patience and tolerance makes her a dynamic and well-rounded individual.

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Skills:

Hand-to-Hand Combat

Proficiency in fighting techniques using punches, kicks, and grappling for close-quarters combat

Dual Wielding

Skill in simultaneously wielding two weapons.

Persuasion and Negotiation

Skill in convincing others and reaching agreements, useful for diplomacy, trade, or resolving conflicts peacefully.

Linguistics

Proficiency in multiple languages, including written and spoken communication, essential for diplomacy, trade, and cultural exchange

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓
Strengths:
+ Agility and Stealth
+ Linguistics
+ Hand to Hand Combat
+ Politics
+ Excellent Memory
+ Observant
Weaknesses:
- Partial Blindess
- Not the Strongest
- Impulsive
- Long Distant Combat
- Hot-tempered
- Isolated
☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓
Crush:
Maybe open?
Partner:
Closed
Kin:
Dead
Affiliations:
Other: GOT/HOTD easily

Edited at July 22, 2024 04:12 PM by The Bewitched
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 01:25 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Full Name:
Evangeline Margaux-Héloïs Richelieu
Nicknames:
Eva, Eve, or Angel By Close Friends
Pearl Or Pearlie & Sunny Or Sunshine By Dear Companions
Specialization:
The Healer
Dragon:
Ashnah
Appearance:

When it comes to appearances, it's quite simple to say that this woman is a head turner by most standards of beauty ; most would find it offensive or even foolish to not think she is a beautiful woman, even if one doesn't care for the female gender romantically, they still can appreciate her beauty. When this woman walks, she walks with soft and confident steps - as if she is gliding on air or walking down a catwalk, her steps are graceful and she never has clunky steps. Their is a slight sway to her hips, when she moves- something sultry and, yet also dainty as well - not to mention when she dances, it seems that the rhythm of music is just in her soul because of how fluidly her body moves to the music. This woman stands at a regal, 5 feet 4 inches, just reaching average height for a woman - but she still is quite on the smaller side, though it wouldn't do you good to tell her that unless you want go face her fury as she will show you what she can do with that short stature of hers. Most would agree that she's been blessed with an appealing body ; having soft and supple curves around her hips and legs as if an artisan has taken time to craft them, not to mention what most older women would define or refer to them as being "childbearing hips" - with the slight dips in them, which she finds unattractive, but they actually suit her rather nicely. It can be said she is a rather . . . busty woman, having a rather generous, ahem, bosom - while they aren't extremely large like some women, she does have a rather noticeable pair that would gain her some attention and make her shopping life harder. Also, most would say that she can ne described as a woman who is "thick" ; she has rather muscular and healthy thighs, as most men and some women would say - capable of crushing them, and one would definitely do well to notice the toned calf muscles as well. And, she does have some ass, in the words of a icon - "If you don't jump to put jeans on, baby, you don't feel my pain. " so she has to be rather careful about how she dresses because it can lead to a various amount of emotions from people, but it's safe to say - if she wore a little red dress that fitted her body, there definitely would need to be some cleaning for all the drool and nosebleeds.

When it comes to her body, this female has what can be described as a more of a mixture between an hourglass and mango type figure. She has a slight broadness to her shoulders, but not too much so that it could be considered masculine and they also have a slight muscle to them. While she may be small, and have a rather healthy (yet, on the smaller size ) weight at 103 lbs - she isn't completely frail, their is some strength to her and one can see it in her toned legs and arms. She makes sure to keep her body in good shape ; always eating healthy when she can, going for morning runs and exercising, or finding more active hobbies she can do outdoors - she does indulge in treats now and then, however, she keeps it to a minimum because she doesn't want to ruin her "girlish" figure. It can be said that she enjoys swimming and climbing most out of her hobbies, she's a rather powerful swimmer and a nimble climber. She's also rather swift on her feet, always moving rather quickly and with purpose wherever she goes - her head held high and always with the most lady-like smile she could muster, she'll never be seen lacking in refinement if she could help it, after all - it's been drilled into her. She has rather impeccable posture, from years of finishing school, and careful training due to her involvement in high society ; it also helps that this young woman did ballet and gymnastics in her younger years, adding a more naturalness to her grace and movement. This young woman also happens to have a rather slender waist line ; being perfect for grabbing her or holding when she's dancing. It also helps to accentuate the curves of her body.

This female has what can be described as a heart-shaped face ; with high cheekbones, that give her a rather regal air about her and yet her cheeks are round and plump. Her cheeks turning a cute shade of coral or even a darker red when she's embarrassed by something. Adding a softer, and more jovial appearance to her - it can be a hindrance as most people think she's younger than she is what she is. It's such a bummer, but it can also be a help as she has a rather cute face - and having a cute face can get her a long way. Her face is devoid of pores, as she constantly does skin treatments and manages to watch her diet to avoid having acne or stress pimples ; she is a very neat and clean woman, she keeps her space tidy as well to avoid any kind of oil or irritant getting onto her face. She has what can be described as a round button nose, being able to cutely scrunch up at things that bring displeasure and her little nostrils flaring when she has a righteous anger about something. Her lips are rather plump, being full and heart-shaped in nature - always in a permanent state of pouting. Her lips being a charming peach hue with slight rouge and pinkish undertones. She has an assortment of beauty marks adorning her ; she quite the romantic as their is a legend saying beauty marks are where passed lovers kissed you , and it can be speculated she was quite loved due to this legend. She has symmetrical beauty marks under both her eyes, and then one in the corner of her right eye - with two smaller ones on the left corner of her lips with one on the top right of her lip. She also has an adornment of them along her neck in an almost trailing like manor that leads down her back in a sporadic formation like freckles, almost. And then she has some in other places that a proper lady wouldn't mention. As for her skin, it is of a sun-kissed hue, with a slightly darkened tan - her skin almost can be described as beautifully caramelized with a rich and bronze and golden undertone, the sun seeming to favor it as it gives off a rather glossy sheen making it even more attractive under camera light. She has rather small and dainty hands, yet her fingers are long and slender - paired with naturally long nails that almost always are neatly clipped and polished and if not, then they have a clear coating on them. She has a beauty mark on her left pinkie finger, it's a way to identify her if one had to do so.

Now, her most defining feature are her eyes. Most would have to pause for a moment to take in her eyes for a moment ; that's because they're a rather interesting hue of color - they're a lovely shade of violet. It can be speculated that she received this from farther down the line due to some recessive albinism, and it seems she has received it. Now, when it comes to the specific colorations her eyes ; violet is mostly known as a dark blue hue with black tones and that can be clearly seen within her eyes. With those colors mixed, one can see her pale violet eyes, there's something charming about them - yet, their hue, a convergence of majestic violets and velvety purples, defies comprehension. Like the petals of rare nocturnal blooms, they unfold in delicate gradations, unfurling an otherworldly elegance that is both bewitching and unsettling. It is as if the very essence of dreams and nightmares has been distilled into this singular gaze. Like twilight's shadows cast upon a moonlit garden, these eyes beckon with a hypnotic magnetism that transcends the ordinary. They truly are enchanting. They are encased by bi-colored lashes, being a dark inky black intermixed pale blonde lashes - her lashes being long and naturally curled. This peculiarly spreads to her hair as well, her natural hair being a stark inky black coloration - yet, their is a stark whitish-blonde streak of hair at the front of her hair that extends to the full length of her hair, and then their is a patch that just affects the ends of her hair. Sometimes she has to dye her hair to make it natural or she just rocks her peculiar hair. Her hair is rather thick, and can be a bit much to manage - it's rather strong and healthy as well, being able to take being manhandled and harsh treatments. It is wavy in texture and can curl up and shrink when wet and get frizzy when it's too warm out. Overall, her hair is something she's proud of and that she wants to keep healthy and well maintained.

Personality:

When meeting this young woman, most would agree that she has a certain dignified aura about her. From the way she carries herself to the way she speaks and behaves. She is a rather poised and composed lady ; keeping her calm under pressure and when pushed to her limits. Never once will you see her metaphorically - sweat under the pressure. She pushes through pain and hurt to get her goal or the needed end results, she's quite stubborn like that - it can be quite destructive at times. Bottling up those emotions like that - keeping them down and under wraps, so that no one will see her panic. The only sign of panic being a shaking hand, which would quickly be hidden by her stoic facade. She is rather levelheaded and a good person to have in a crisis. In addition to her levelheadedness she can be rather bullheaded as well - when she believes in something she just won't quit or give up because of an inconvenience, it will be done, whether it be for better or for worse. And you will have a hard time changing her opinions on things because once she's set in her ways it's hard to deter her from them. She can and will argue you up and down, right and left, or sideways and backwards about her opinion - it takes a miracle for you to get her to agree with you about a matter. Once she has formed an opinion about you - whether it be good or bad, she sticks to it unless you show her otherwise, and one would do well to make a good first impression on her.

When meeting her, one can say that she is a rather social, yet anti-social person. While she does enjoy the company of others and engaging in riveting conversations - she does get rather bored and antsy easy. She likes small groups, where it's easy to manage conversations and keep track of what's going on. While she can hold her own in large crowds, she finds it rather overwhelming and unpredictable - after all you can't see where others are coming and where the conversation will lead, at least in a small group it can be controlled. Another thing is, she can get social anxiety - shown by her slight fidgets, tapping her fingers nervously on the closet object of comfort, or just plain shrinking back from the group or finding an excuse to leave. By all means , she's a polite young woman - one gifted with a silver tongue, her words can be sweet as honey, tickling the ears of those hearing it ; they can hold power and be commanding when needed to be, or they can be downright venomous if needed. She holds a serious, mature and aloof aura about her - it's evident in the way she converses with others, her wit and intellect shining through.

While this woman can remain composed and polite, it's to be noted that under the surface she has quite a temperament on her. She has a big mouth and she knows how to use it properly. One can note that she is rather thick-skinned and can take insults and jeering from others - it doesn't bother her, she can just respond with snarky comeback. It takes a lot for her to lose her patience with someone, and one of the biggest things you can do is insult or harm someone you that she cares about. It's to be remembered that once she decides for herself that you're her friend, you have quite the protector - many will agree that she's rather protective of those who she views as friends. She's one to do anything for her friends - I mean anything, and that if means transversing the depths of Hell for someone or picking a fight with God ; then so be it. One can describe it as a motherly or sisterly rage - a rage that will be unleashed upon anyone daring to hurt someone close to her. While she's not usually violent or aggressive, that can trigger her flight or fight response and she almost always chooses fight. If you put a finger on her friend, you can best believe she will be coming at you with a knuckle sandwich and she will make it hurt. If she even hears about you making her friend's life hard or they don't like you - she doesn't like you back. She has few friends hand chooses them carefully - and if they have found themselves not liking you, then she trusts their judgement until you prove otherwise.

Now, when it comes to romance - it can be said she plays hard to get. She doesn't want to fall in love with just anyone, she wants to find the right one. While she'd never admit it out loud, she's quite a romantic - she believes in soulmates and finding 'the one'. It's embarrassingly sappy, she knows that's why you'll never catch her admitting it. Moving on, she is particular girl in who she likes - she definitely wants someone intelligent and who's not afraid of someone who will argue with them. In fact she finds arguing with her significant other refreshing (and she means good natured bickering and teasing of course) . And she's kind of into those with those with the deviant type vibes and possibly those that are mysterious as well. It just depends on who catches her eyes. One thing also, she is rather confident in approaching said person of her affections, and will attempt a conversation - but holding a long one is easier than said. She gets easily flustered around the person she likes, from rosy cheeks to stammering for her words or just ending up ogling them. While she can flirt, if she's flirted back with - she malfunctions, especially if it's a smooth flirt, she can recover from cheesy lines but if it's smooth - someone better catch her from swooning. Anyways, when in a relationship she expects to be loved and treasured because that's what she's gonna do for her partner. Her love language is physical touch whether it be cuddling up to them, messing with their hair or just plain holding hands. She also is one to do acts of service like cook, clean, and other things. It's just her way of showing love.

Getting more info her love life, she's a sucker for the small things ; forehead kisses, kisses to her knuckles, stuffed animals, and her favorite thing - flowers. She loves being surprised with gifts no matter how big or small. And she's quite easy to keep happy, even if she can be a bit of a little brat towards her partner at times. The only mild thing about her is she can be quite clingy and bratty at times - especially when she's sick, she's a handful. Her partner also better beware, she has a thing for borrowing their clothing and not giving it back, especially if its comfortable - mostly in relation to jackets, sweatshirts, sweaters and coats but if she finds a tee she likes - she will obtain it somehow. Another thing is, she's quite a jealous lover - and she makes it well-known when she's feeling a bit jealous. She's the type to come and stand next to her partner, or do some sort of affection to let the other person know that they're taken. And she can and will drag her partner away in a jealous fit and then ramble about said person as well. She doesn't tolerate rivals in her relationship, or anyone who remotely acts interested in her partner. She respects her partners friends and relationships, but won't tolerate flirting or suggestive physical contact from anyone that she's not comfortable with doing that. Another thing is, she hates cheaters and that's an automatic no and one way to leave a foul taste in her mouth - you cheat on her, your ass is gone ; no hesitation.

This young woman is also very detail oriented and very meticulous; she likes things done in a certain way and having her things organized in a certain fashion as well. One can definitely say she's a neat-freak, and she will go off if her things or space is disturbed in any manner. Her things are sacred to her, and to just casually put your grubby paws on them makes her skin itch and sours her mood. She likes things done in a certain way and for things to be placed in a certain manner ; this is a big desk for her. She is one to hate disorganization and clutter and will wrinkle her nose at such a thing.

While most will say that she can be quite prickly when first meeting, others will agree but also note that she has a softer and gentler side about her. Especially when she's relaxed and not stressed out about something. They'll note it when she's softly humming while tending to her garden with a soft smile, taking care of her pets and totally not talking to them in her baby voice because she thinks they're so precious - or, finding her napping in rather unladylike positions in various places, it's a common thing for her friends to bet on where they'll find her napping next. Most would also say that she has a rather enchanting laugh and her giggles are even more pleasant - one would have to see her extremely relaxed to coax such a thing out of her. Others will also see her eyes soften around children, and a more playful and impish behavior come out when around children - from her goofy behavior with them, to her enthralling storytelling and how she can keep them captivated in the story. It can be said that she has a soft spot for the little gremlins as she likes to call them ; even if she is scowling at them, sometimes, but one will see a impish twinkle of delight at them being a bit naughty if the situation deserves it.

Strengths:
- Her Intelligence
- Trained In Hand - To - Hand Combat
- Has Some Archery Skills
- Good Actress
- Rather Cunning
- Very Agile & Swift On Her Feet
- Has Good Endurance
- Active Lifestyle ; A Good Swimmer, Talented Climber
- Good Survivalist
- Knows How To Deal With Minor & Major Wounds
- Is Well-Versed In Herbology & Home Remedies
- Multi-Tasker
Weaknesses:
- Can Be A Bit Temperamental At Times
- Not Strong As Someone Bigger Than Her
- Overthinks Things & Can Psyche Herself Out
- Pretty People
- Her Friends & Chosen Family
- Hurting Wildlife / Nature [ Without Purpose ]
- Severe Allergy To Tree Nuts
- Can Hold A Grudge
- Can Be A Bit Stubborn
- She Still Has Lot Of Skills To Learn = Inexperienced

Skills:
Crush:
Hmm . . .
Aren't You Rather Nosey
Partner:
No, She's Rather Single ( Much To Her Mother's Dismay )
Kin:
Open For A Cousin
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at July 8, 2024 08:38 PM by Spellbound
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 06:36 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
My fire dragon is done.
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 08:29 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm going to up the total amount for each to 12 Each. Now I would like for anyone who takes a second dragon to have at least one rider, preferably two. I'm doing this because I've had requests and interest for more dragon roles. And I've been working on my own Psyche Dragon that I'm excited to use.
That'll be reflected soon :)
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 08:45 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
You know what I'm done with Iris. Her personality is being such a pain and it's just so poorly written. 😭 Is she acceptable?

Also, can I reserve a healer earth dragon? I have such a cool idea for one. I might make another rider, but I was suffering a lot writing Iris' form, and she's the most basic character in the RPing universe.

Edited at July 6, 2024 08:52 AM by Matunda
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 08:56 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
She is accepted ^^ I will add her and the reservation

Matunda said:
You know what I'm done with Iris. Her personality is being such a pain and it's just so poorly written. 😭 Is she acceptable?

Also, can I reserve a healer earth dragon? I have such a cool idea for one. I might make another rider, but I was suffering a lot writing Iris' form, and she's the most basic character in the RPing universe.

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 10:02 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Vajramani
Class:
Crystal Dragon
Specialization:
Warrior ;
His Specialization Is Tracking
Rider:
TBD
Appearance:
When you lay your eyes upon this dragon , there is something calming about his aura. He personifies the calm ocean waves - having a rather regal and composed bearing about himself , moving with a feline grace ( attributed to his build ) - his movements barely being noticed by others as he is rather stealthy in nature, always lurking in the back of the crowd. Yet, there is also something unsettling about catching him watching you ; as if he's studying you for other reasons. It can cause the hairs on one's back to stand on edge. One can speculate that he was born to be an ambush predator , one for silence and stealth - tracking you down without you even knowing you were being hunted. There's a glint of intelligence in his eyes, one that's lets you know that he's a predator and you are his prey - his glowing alabaster eyes seemingly looking into your soul and being nothing more than pools of light. Few ever get a glimpse at the silver colored, diamond slit that tracks your movements and motions - only when staring into the jaws of death will you be given such a pleasure. He stands at impressive twenty one feet in height, with his neck making up nine inches of his height with his legs making up the remaining eleven feet of his height. From his snout to the tip of his tail, this male measures a whopping sixty-three feet in length, most of it being his tail which measures nearly twenty feet in length while his body from chest to torso he is forty-three feet in length. His body , being sleek and muscular like a cat. It is noticeable that he is designed moreso for a mixture of speed and endurance - his long and muscular legs being able to propel him at good speeds , one would compare his swiftness to that of a deer yet his speed being moreso in sharp, yet deadly bursts like that of a cheetah. His long tail being able to help him balance and make sharp and quick turns. He is rather agile for his size, which is attributed to the frame of his body. His body is not overly stock but not too lean as to appear like he's starving, but that perfect blend in between. In other notes, it's observed that he moves with the quiet stealth of a puma, stalking his unsuspecting prey from yards to miles away, his careful eyes on them. He seems to be a master of staying away from the eyes of others, which is why he's the perfect assassin when it comes to his hunting methods.

It is to note that this male is quadrupedal ; bearing four limbs and " paws " . When he moves, he moves with the prowess of a stalking cat. His movement silent, efficient and effortless - as if he was walking on clouds themselves. His movements airy and graceful, with a beautiful fluidity - his muscles slightly rippling as he moves about at a steady pace. When he picks up his gait to what can be described as a trot, it switches to one with a slight bouncy spring, reminiscent of many canine species, which helps them keep endurance and pace of their prey. And then when he's trying to keep up and not exhaust his energy he switches moreso to what could be described as a canter and trot - a mix between a three-beat gait and four-beat gait for efficient movement. It is to note that he has extended hind legs with slightly shorter forelegs, reminding one of a clouded leopard if they were a smidge bigger. It is to note that this male has been seen scaling trees with incredible ease to catch his prey or chase away intruders. His tail using wrapped around a limb or base of the tree as an additional means of support. His tail is long and muscular, almost acting like a monkey's tail as a phantom " fifth limb " - because it's prehensile and he can use it to inspect and pick things up with it. It is also to note that he can descend from a tree quite easily (possibly due to rotatable ankle joints) and at rapid speeds to chase down a victim. The size of his paws can be compared with that of a lion's - with carpal pad, metacarpal pads, digital pads and he also sports a dewclaw. It is also noted that due to pad structure ; he has the ability to creep silently through his hunting grounds , being able to track prey with the aloofness of a puma. And instead of having "claws" he has what can be compared to birds of prey, talons. And these talons are fashioned after the harpy eagle, one of the largest raptors and his impressive eight inch talons rivals that of a grizzly bear. They are thick and very strong, being able to help him pick up prey larger than him with ease and quite easily crush the skull or windpipe of the creature for a quick and efficient death. It is to note that he is covered in the standard scales that dragons possess, except around his chest, where fur resides - along with atop his head and slightly down his back - the fur being thick and healthy, adding to his look rather than taking away from it. It is speculated due to his habitat of living on a mist shrouded island, that it keeps him cooler during the chilly months and the fur sheds a bit during the warmer months.

As for the face of this male it can be described as a mixture of intimidation and yet, there is something serene about his face as well. His face is rather sharply formed, with high cheekbones and protruding from those cheeks are sharp and curved crystal horns that glimmer with an iridescent sheen. Also sprouting from the top of his head are four ornate horns that are curled delicately with a delicate spiral. Now around the fur there are noticeable feathers, long and beautiful, they lay flat against his body ; slightly billowing in the wind at times and are more noticeable. They have a pretty iridescent sheen to them, they are also slightly glass-like in texture . They can flare up around his face to make him appear bigger, it's a form a defense he has for when he's annoyed or displaying dominance. Reminding one of the display of a frilled lizard or harpy eagle. They even can rattle, giving off an eerie noise, and sometimes a sweet tune when he's excited about something. He also has eyebrow ridges made of crystal formations that decorate his face. His face can be describe as more reptilian, mimicking the appearance of an Utah raptor. His muzzle being a bit more slightly pointed than the typical raptor - within his mouth are sharp pointed teeth - with his fangs mirroring those of a clouded leopard, being big and thick also able to transfer a potent cocktail to immobilize his prey. They are also good for a display of dominance and fear when added to some of his vocalizations (which will be touched on later) . As for his nose, he has the standard nostrils that stick off his nose like most reptiles ; he bears no nose horn or anything of the sort. He has three line markings under each of his eyes ; them forming an almost permanent tearful look within him - and they add to the eerie nature of his eyes. His eyes are glowing a soft alabaster coloration with pale silver colored slits which blend in, making it seem like they are nothing more than pools of pure light. Which can be seen as odd and eerie for the most part due to it scaring the crap out of others - yet, they can be bright and inviting along with brimming with curiosity. One never wants to see them when he's on the hunt.

Upon the back of this dragon are a rather unique set of wings ; ones that are rather beautifully crafted . Both wings are nearly forty - five feet in length, giving him quite a large wingspan to work with. First you notice the scales that begin at the wings, and then the large and slender scythe like claws that are at the tips of the wings. And from the scaled part of his wings come feathers in a neat and orderly formation ; the feathers resembling the ones around his face, with a slightly glassy appearance and iridescent sheen. These feathers resemble the formation of an osprey ; and they have the same overly active oil gland as well. When watching him preen, you notice he's extra careful about spreading the transparent oils to his feathers. Why ? They make his feathers waterproof for his hunting, as he likes to fish at times in the ocean - like an osprey, his feathers are made like a "shield" when coming into contact with water [ due to the oils rubbed on the feathers ] which makes it so much easier for his hunting and flying off afterwards. It is to note that unlike most, he doesn't molt his feathers so bad that it renders him flightless but he molts them slowly so he's still able to fly ( just a bit uncomfortable ) . Now, what lies beneath his wings are the most brilliant part of them ; most dragons have translucent skin underneath the wings but this male has something more . . . unique - imagine if you will, pure silver with a slightly marbled appearance that has a rather glossy sheen to it. That what lies underneath his wings and what one would see when he's circling above you.

Now when it comes to colors this male may appear rather dull from a distance. His scales seemingly a pain white, but when you get closer and near to him - one will begin to see the brilliant iridescence of his scales, and how the colors seems to bounce off him when in the light. One can see undertones of beautiful lavender, green and cerulean hues when the light filters against them. And when the light hits his feathers they give off ethereal glimmer ; being more opalescent, with a lustrous rainbow-like array of colors dancing around him. And he has quite bright colors which make his appearance more attractive. It is also to note that his talons appear this same color which makes them rather pretty and attractive in appearance. As for markings, atop his forehead is a marking resembling that of a diamond. The color being that of a shimmering silver color; and it also seems to shine brightly under light and can often be missed due to it blending in with his scales at times. And then three ring like markings on his upper forearm on his right and his lower hind leg on his left, and they glow along with his markings and eyes when his powers are in usage. These rings are a pretty cerulean hue with a pearlescent hue ; having vibrant emerald greens and rose pinks hues underneath it. It is also to note that along his back he has these beautiful prismatic spikes protruding out of his back and down to his tail. His tail ends in a long beautiful tuft of fur - almost like a quill brush, and it is known how beautifully his spikes sparkle when in light. They also can dull, so he keeps constant maintenance on them by cleaning them to make sure they don't dull. They can also be used as a source of light due to them being able to grow bright enough to illuminate the darkness and also dull to hide his presence. The crystal glowing a beautiful whitish cerulean hue to them - sometimes more cerulean at times and at rare times when he's flustered they have hues of pale vermillion and rose within them. Otherwise, this male is known for his gorgeous display of radiant and vibrant colors when he so decides to put on a show.

When it comes to speech, this male has a rather pleasing tone of voice. A voice that is calm and composed ; a voice of reason if you will. He has a rather silky voice, one that seems to echo behind him with a backdrop of delicate chimes and a soft whistling flute under it. He speaks confidently and coolly, never raising his voice ( unless he has to ) there is also an almost airy and carefree nature to it. And when he laughs there's a comfortable rumble to it, almost like that of a purring cat. It's a good gesture if you can get him to laugh so casually. Now if he's growing more annoyed you can hear his voice start to shift a bit ; like an incoming storm, reminiscent of the blowing winds of an incoming hurricane. One that has increasing power and intensity , and as he reaches his breaking point his volume only then will increase. There will be more bass in his voice, with the force of howling winds - and the intensity of a thunderstorm. It being booming and authoritative , and causing any sane person to think twice before trying to quell his rage. His speech also having an eerie distorted echo with the sounds of grinding crystals and pitches reminiscent of the whining tone of the theremin.

When it comes to sounds, this male has a series of vocal patterns that

Personality:
When meeting this male, the first thing you notice is the charismatic energy that radiates from him ; the energy oozes from his every word, charming smile, and even his laugh. He's certainly a charming male - knowing how to speak well and get on the good side of others, having the gift of gab is always a good thing. Why? Because it means he can easily blend in and fit in with the crowd - and while he can blend in, he can also stand out. There is a certain positive and cheerful energy that he possesses that most find either unbelievable or endearing, he always seems to have a smile on his face or laughter in his voice. He brings happiness wherever he goes ; his calm demeanor and kind personality is infectious, even warming the coldest of hearts. He just knows how to worm his way into your heart without thinking about it - his earnesty being genuine and something that he couldn't possibly fake. It's to be noted that he is rather empathetic, always willing to be a listening ear or shoulder to cry on - he's gentle and kind with his words when uplifting and reassuring them, he doesn't expect anything in return but seeing the person happy again. He also seems to find the wayward and lost, them seemingly gravitating to him and being taken under his wing ; he shows no prejudice or hostility to those different or strange, and treats them as potential new friends - he always gives the benefit of the doubt, only when you have proven yourself untrustworthy or harmful then will he treat you unkindly - otherwise he's a rather hospitable and welcoming soul. Always ready to lend a helping hand to those in need - yet, he isn't foolish enough to believe that they might not have good intentions, so don't think you can pull wool over his eyes so easily.

While he is a good person, even good people have something that doesn't suit them. This male is very intelligent, and he picks up and learns things rather quickly - he's also highly observant, even when he's socializing he's still wagging others. He's able to read body language, notice the small things others wouldn't notice - it makes him good at reading peoples emotions and telling their intentions, it's rather hard to lie to him. Another thing, he is a sweet-talker, knowing just the words to say to butter someone up and get them speaking - he also knows how to use his wits to his advantage, being able to turn suspicions away from him with just the slightest tears for someone accusing him of such a deed. He can be manipulative, using it to get information or others to do his will - but he doesn't like doing that and so he tries to keep this side more so to himself. So even if this male acts like a goofball at times with corny jokes and even airheaded behavior, one still shouldn't underestimate him - why, because he knows when to grow serious and take charge. If put in a position of leadership, he definitely would excel - he knows how to connect with those around him, he also listens and cares what those he leads thinks, and not to mention he's very protective of those that he considers "his" . It's to note that this male is highly territorial, he doesn't do well with outsiders or those that challenge him - he's very much a more dominant personality and doesn't like being told what to do, but will do it until he works his way to being the one giving the orders. He may be polite with strangers, but their is still a chilly and wary aura that will surround him when dealing with them - and don't even bother to think of what happens to those that cross his family.

It is well-known that this male has the patience of a saint as others say, having earned the reputation of being sightly scary but other wise a big teddy bear - now why would he be scary? Few people have made him their enemy and live to tell the tale ; or they go the opposite direction when seeing this male. Their is a certain aura this male has when he's angry : one it's a cold and chilly aura, and one that's like a disappointed father scolding a child and most can deal with that but the anger that his enemies are met with is a overwhelming feeling - one of a fiery anger that promises vengeance. When dealing with enemies ; this male is rather vicious and ruthless, he looses all empathy for them - especially if they've harmed anyone he loves. He can and will put up one hell of fight and he will fight until his last breath to protect his home, family and friends. He's also one to put his life on the line to save another, he's selfless like that and would rather get himself hurt than see another dead. It's a reckless move, but he is one to purposely put himself in harms way to save others. He is fiercely loyal to his home and protective of it, and would breathe his last breath defending it to the best of his ability as well. No one can ever question his loyalty, because he's as loyal as they come. Now, he isn't blindly loyal - and he only respects those that earn his respect otherwise he wouldn't be caught dead under their leadership if he could help it.

Now when it comes to romance, it's no secret that this male does well with the ladies - he's a smooth talker, he has the looks, and not to mention he's strong and able to provide for his future significant other. He's pretty, and he knows it - he likes to keep his appearance up, after all he can't try and get a lover and look a hot mess that's the easiest way to get rejected. He's a bit of a flirt, charming ladies with sweet and flattering words - yet he means every single compliment he gives. One knows he is truly in love or has a eye for a girl when he begins to gift her things that seem random like flowers, feathers, or a shiny rock - he gives things to ones he likes. And he pays attention to the things that she likes as well and tries to make her happy. Once he is locked down by his girl ; you will find he is the most faithful and doting partner one can find, never keeping a secret from her and doing everything to make sure she knows that she is beloved by him. When he becomes a father, you best believe he's a doting dad - his kids will have him wrapped around their fingers, especially his daughters, they are his princesses and he will make sure they know that. He's very protective of his kids and anyone who even thinks of attempting to hurt them or being mean to his babies will be facing his fangs without question. He will be very involved in his kids lives because he loves them very much and couldn't imagine not being there for them. One thing for sure is ; he would be one proud dad.

Abilities:

Breath Attacks

Regular Breath

This male has a normal fire breath ; this breath is more magnesium based. Which is very dangerous, as magnesium can burn on water - so it takes more than water to put out his fire. ( One should note that magnesium separates the oxygen from water which is why it burns on it and is ineffective in putting it out. ) Using dry sand is the best way to put out his fire . His fire looks like a torrent of concentrated sparkles, it is to note that his flames are very bright to look at and can disorient one's sight when in view. Not to mention very hot as well. His flame is a dazzling cerulean-white hue color. He can also sustain a low light flame within his mouth which is helpful in traveling through dark spaces.

Cloud Of Shards

This male's secondary breath - he can breath cloud of glowing shards which made a cone like structure of light . The shards would strike and harm anyone caught within the radius of the blast, but that isn't the only danger associated with the attack. It's also to note that the brightness of the attack was devastating - and could blind those within the are for up to sixty seconds. It's also to note that it can disorient the male himself due to the sheer brightness. It is also not a good breath to use as it is very noticeable and can leave residual marks . However, it can be uses as beacon for those lost in the area. It is also to note that for this breath to work he has to have a reserve of crystal and gems he has eaten for it to even have the shards within it.

Crystalization

His final breath ; it comes out as a mist - something pretty and unassuming with a pretty iridescent hue to it. Once it comes into contact with someone it begins to harden and crystallize - the person will feel a chill wash over them when the breath first hits as it's rather cool. It's good for containing a victim or creating a hazard as it is rather slick when walking on it. Yet it is hard to the touch. You can break it, it just takes a lot of force or if one has a shrill shriek it can shatter the crystal or a very hot breath can melt it down.

Crystal Manipualtion
This male has the ability to manipulate and control crystals - he can use them in very versatile ways. From trapping opponents to creating a rather stable shield or dome. A rather basic ability of his. It is to note ; there must be crystals already there for him to manipulate , while he can generate crystals himself it takes a lot of energy , so it's best to use crystals that are naturally provided.

Crystal / Gemstone Creation

Diamond Tears
This male when emotional can cry diamonds. His tears slide down his face and then harden into the beautiful jewel. It is to note that only when truly emotional can these gems be of good quality . So when he's weeping tears of happiness they'll shine brightly and be beautiful, tears of sadness makes them beautiful yet terribly brittle. While tears of anger make them strong and beautiful. It's to note that when he cries these tears he's temporarily blinded afterwards for about an hour or so ; and also the tears have left distinctive markings on his face as whether they come down.

Diamond Storm
This is a spell that pressurizes the carbon dioxide within the air ; and in effect makes a sort of 'storm' . The male uses his feathers as a beacon, and once the spell is activated wherever the feather is, that's the target area the storm will emerge. It's a storm of diamonds, one that he can manipulate himself ; the diamonds comes down in sharp and piecing shards, cutting and slicing anything in it's path. Along with encasing anyone within the storm in a diamond casing (alive) . It's a good distraction and way to catch any enemies off guard.

Tracing Bite
This male has the ability to create a sort of "tracker" when he bites you. To put it simply, when he bites you - he releases liquid diamond into the bite which hardens into a ball-like form. It's a slow working type thing and it slowly saps the victim of life force over seven days. The only way to reverse the effects is to get the "tracker" removed. This male gets an empathy link when he does this ; meaning he can sense the victims emotions and pain and be ready to swoop in on their last day. Not to mention he can track the victim via echolocation and feathers as his feathers are tuned to his signature and will guide him . Also it is to note he can only have three trackers at once, otherwise he will be giving an information overloads. Along with he needs to eat diamonds to be able to produce the liquid diamond required for this ability ; hence, it is finite.
Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
1 . Resistance To Light & Most Cold Based Attacks
2 . He Is Very Versatile When It Comes To His Powers & Attacks
3 . As He Is Older = Lots Of Experienced
4 . Diamonds Are Tough And So Is His Armor , But It Also Has A Weakness
5 . Excellent Tracker
6 . Rather Swift & Agile Flyer

Weaknesses

Highly Sensitive To Sounds / Vibrations : Due to the nature of his power, he is rather sensitive to sound. And Sound or Vibration based attacks can immobilize this male ; along with shattering any crystals or gemstones he could be using for his attacks .

Diamonds Have Weaknesses : Most would thinks that diamonds are unbreakable or have no flaws ; but they do. If introduced to extreme heat and then extreme cold in rapid succession this will induce thermal shock which will disorient the male and also possibly cause some of his armor to break or chip. Also, it is to note that diamonds have a weak point and that with blunt force it is possible to break his diamonds.

His Powers : His powers while strong are also exhaustive ; he may be able to make gems and such from " thin air " ( actually carbon in the atmosphere - see power for reference ) it is very draining and time consuming.

Needs To Eat Minerals : To keep up his crystal abilities ; the male must injest minerals which take time to break down in his body.

Soft Scales Are Weakpoints : Due his reliance on his diamond armor and the most of his armorment is visible ; most don't know that he has rather soft scales, ones that are smooth and pleasing to the touch - they would be rather perfect for a bag. He rarely lets anyone near his scales and it is speculated that they are rather easy to pierce than most dragon scales ( still tough by most standards but not tough to prevent harm )

Sensitive Eyes : He has rather sensitive eyes due to one of his powers - the power of crying diamonds, it's made a permanent impression on his face which eases the pain at times but the area is sensitive to touch and a weak point.

Sensitive Feathers : He can feel each one of his feathers ; even when detached from his body - meaning if a feather is destroyed he can feel it being hurt. They are also sensitive when being plucked and removed as well.
Crush:
There May Be Someone Who's Caught His Eye
Mate:
None
Kin:
None Around These Parts
Affiliations:
Open For Discussion
Other:

Edited at July 21, 2024 04:02 PM by Spellbound
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 10:10 AM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res a light dragon

Edited at July 6, 2024 10:46 AM by The Bewitched
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 6, 2024 10:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Mal'Razia
761 Years
Female
Class:

Psyche
Specialization:

Warrior
Rider:

Open
Mal'Razia is a name that strikes, not fear, in the hearts of other dragons, but it tends to leave them uncomfortable. Known somewhat as a disgrace to dragon kind because of her actions and mental state, her reputation precedes her as being extremely dangerous, increrdibly unpredictable, and impossible to control. After she killed her mate, many tend to give Mal a wide berth.

Appearance:

Mal'Razia, the formidable psyche dragon, stands at an imposing height of 27 feet and stretches a majestic 72 feet in length. Her presence is as eerie as it is awe-inspiring, a chilling embodiment of both beauty and madness.

Her body is cloaked in sleek, obsidian-black scales that seem to absorb the very light around her, creating an almost otherworldly void. These scales shimmer with an unsettling sheen, their smooth surfaces broken only by intricate, crimson and wine colored markings that pulse with an inner, ominous light. These markings twist and coil around her form like living tendrils, reminiscent of flowing blood or molten lava, creating something similar to an almost mesmerizing illusion.

Adorning her muscular form is a macabre armor made from the skeletal remains of another dragon—the mate she killed in a fit of uncontrollable rage and madness. This skeletal armor serves as both a badge of honor and a constant reminder of her grief. The ivory-white bones are meticulously arranged along her spine, ribs, and limbs, contrasting starkly against her jet-black scales and vibrant markings. Each rib, vertebra, and limb bone is carefully positioned to form a protective and ceremonial exoskeleton, enhancing her already intimidating presence. This skeletal armor seems to merge seamlessly with her own body, as though it were a natural extension of her being.

Her wings are vast and bat-like, their membranes dark and semi-transparent, crisscrossed with veins that glow a sinister dark crimson. When spread, her wings reveal a breathtaking and disturbing display of red and black patterns, resembling chaotic splashes of madness incarnate. The edges of her wings are lined with sharp, bony spurs that glint menacingly in the light.

Mal'Razia's head is crowned with a series of sharp, dark red horns that arc gracefully backward, forming a regal yet terrifying crown. Her eyes glow a fierce, ruby red, their depths filled with a volatile mix of ancient knowledge and unbridled insanity. These eyes are capable of piercing through the darkest shadows and into the very souls of those who are brave, or stupid, enough to meet her gaze, and reflect the chaos that roils within her own mind.

Her snout is elongated and lined with razor-sharp teeth that gleam with a metallic sheen, though obviously tinted with the blood of her kills. Her breath carries a faint, acrid scent, hinting at the mental and psychic energies she wields. Mal's tail is long and whip-like, ending in a sharp, skeletal tip fashioned from the bones of her deceased mate. This lethal appendage is used primarily as a weapon, capable of delivering swift, deadly strikes with precision.

Each movement Mal'Razia makes is fluid and graceful, yet there is an underlying unpredictability to her motions, as if she could lash out in a sudden frenzy at any moment. Her very presence radiates an aura of unease and dread, a palpable tension that hangs in the air like a storm about to break. Despite her fearsome appearance, there is an undeniable allure to Mal'Razia. She embodies a delicate balance between beauty and horror, like a physical manifestation of the thin line between sanity and madness.

Personality:

Aggressive | Mad | Violent | Unforgiving | Unpredictable | Dangerous | Broken | Grief-Stricken | Extremely Possessive | Intense | Intelligent | Passionate | Manipulative | Introspective | Resilient | Isolated | Vengeful | Enigmatic | Obsessive | Paranoid | Vigilant | Unyielding | Self-Aware | Extremely Reclusive | Defiant | Mercurial | Vindictive | Sadistic | Domineering | Ruthless | Self-Destructive | Cold-Hearted

Abilities:

1. Ethereal Wail: Mal can release a haunting and terrifying wail that, when heard, causing a combination of different effects. Typically it causes hallucinations, which vary on degree depending on the will of the person hearing it. She can't control what these hallucinations are, and they're not always bad, but they're seldom often good. It also tends to cause pain emotionally, paranoia, dread, etc. It causes no physical affect on the effected, but it can leave them emotionally distraught, confused and distracted. It wears off slowly over time. As her Mind deteriorates, though, the effects get worse and worse.

2. Mind Drain: An ability developed by Mal's bloodline to help deal with their descent into madness. She's able to drain a target's mental energy to temporary her own sanity, giving her relief and peace for a brief period of time. This cannot kill an opponent, but simply leave them mentally, and sometimes physically, exhausted. However, sleeping and rest will return the energy. Sometimes someone of exceptionally weak mind might become comatose for a short period, but it's rare. It's important to note that after this ability wears of each time, her mental state cracks a bit further. She also has to be physically holding someone's head, with the palms of her front paws on either side of their head in order to use it.

3. Synaptic Overload: This is one of Mal's stronger and more offensive abilities, and it can be quite overwhelming for another to encounter. This allows her to overwhelm the nervous systems of others, causing intense pain, seizures, and unconsciousness. In order to accomplish this she send out a mental wave of energy, which will start the process, but for it to really take hold she has to be concentrating on that target. The effects will last as long as she has Line of Sight on them, but the minute that is broken, it'll stop, leaving the target in the after effects and recovering. This ability becomes harder to control and the effects grow worse as her mind does. It does not leave permanent effects, but it might leave someone a bit out of it for a bit.

4. Eldritch Glare: Known by others as a Soul Gaze, Mal'Razia has the ability to look into the souls of others, revealing their deepest fears, desires, etc. This often leaves the target stricken with fear, sometimes paralyzed with it, because not only does she get into a look of their soul, they get a look into hers. Each Soul Gaze she has is something she can never forget, and due to this, every time she uses it, it also chips away at her mind. This can only be done by making eye contact with her for three heart beats. As long as you never get to that third one without breaking eye contact, this won't happen to you. She does not like to do it, but she will if necessary.

5. Cursed Connection: Perhaps one of her... eerier abilities, and the worst one for it. Mal has the ability to create a mental connection with a target, linking them both mentally. This allows her to inflict her own pain, madness, fear, emotions, etc. on them, whatever she feels, they feel, and vice versa. If she's wounded, they aren't, but they feel it. This means she will purposely harm herself to harm another if she's connected. This ability cannot kill her or the target she's linked with if one of them dies, the connection is merely broken, but every connection broken without her doing so makes her mental state worse, on top of just the effects this ability has on her mental state as it is. This ability requires more to create the connection, typically she has to force her will on them, and it'll be a battle of wills. It souds simple, but it require focus, concentration, and line of sight. If any of those are broken, she loses. Not to mention it leaves her incredibly, incredibly exhausted every time. This is a: use it once, and she's pretty much drained.

6. Whispering Dread: This is Mal'Razia's breath attack by all intents and purposes. She releases an oppressive energy charged fog filled with eeries whispers. The energy fog fills the hearts and minds, causing fear, despair, dread, panic, and gradually can even erode their sanity if they remain in it too long.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
1. Her Mind: There is very little that can intimidate or catch the female of guard, because usually know matter how bad or awful things are, she has thought of, and maybe even done, worse. There is still a deep rooted intelligence within her own mind too, and despite becoming a shell of what it is, sometimes that intelligence shows now and then. And when she does, it's brilliant.
2. Size & Strength: Mal is a beastly creature, large in size and of considerable strength. While it's easy to overlook her physical strength for favor of her mental abilities, it's important to remember that Mal'Razia is an aggressive and physical powerhouse too.
3. Penchant for Violence: The dragoness does not squirm at the idea of violence and blood. In fact she excels at it, rejoices in it, because it's what is familiar to her and what she is most comfortable with.
4. Skeletal Armor: As mentioned, Mal wears the skeletal remains of her dead mate. This acts as armor for her, but she can also use parts of it in attack. Particularly the long bone spikes on her ankles, they're about a foot in length and incredibly sharp and sturdy.
5. Natural Resistance to Mental Attacks: I mean, she's a psyche dragon. Her mind, as broken as it is, is her domain.

Weaknesses

1. Her Mind: Easily her biggest weakness is Mal'Razia's strongest thing, her mind. It is chipped away bit by bit every time she uses certain abilities, sending her further and further into madness. It makes her abilities harder to control and predict. She also sometimes struggles with knowing what is reality. This is unfortunately something Mal's lineage of Psyche dragons have suffered with throughout their history, and there appears to be no permanent cure for it.
2. The Light: Mal prefers darkness. She doesn't like bright lights, or being out in the sun for too long. Can she do it? Sure. But's going to make her incredibly cranky, which makes her even more volatile and unpredictable. And it's just uncomfortable.
3. Mentally & Physically Draining: Her abilities are draining, both physically and mentally. If she's out of Mental Juice, she's out of Physical Juice. She might be able to last a bit longer physically, but it'll show.
4. Home Body/Hermit: Mal'razia doesn't like leaving her home. If a dragon could be agoraphobic, it would be her. She's most comfortable in her nest, in her lair, and has rarely left since the.. err.. death of her mate and clutch.
5. Dragons: Imposing her will and abilities on other dragons is signifcantly harder than on the the likes of other creatures. This is partially due to just Dragons as a whole being strong mentally, but also they have a natural resistance it seems.
6. Trouble Building Bonds: Mal doesn't have an easy time building relationships and bonds. Part of this is due to just kind of being a recluse that few wants to deal with, while the other part is because she prefers it that way.
7. Physically Slower: Due to her size, Mal is not the fastest or most agile of dragons.

Crush:

None
Mate:

Her Previous Mate is... Um.. Deceased.
She killed him after their clutch died while under his care. Now she wears his skeleton as armor and a badge of honor and grief.
Kin:

None.
Affiliations:

Open for Discussion.

Ashnah [Dream Dragon] - The Yang to her Yin
These two share a... special bond. One one side of the coin, Mal finds solace and peace, on the other she finds a familiar soul that feeds her chaotic nature. This has allowed Ashnah to become one of Mal'Razia's closest and only friends. There are few who she values as much, and while she can't always properly show it with how maddened her mind is, there is a fierceness about Ashnah that Mal feels that will never fade.
Other:
The Elder Dragon is very wary about sending Mal on this mission, knowing how unstable she is. However, she is determined to prove her worth on it. It's important to keep in mind though that the female is by no means mentally sound. The combination of the effects her abilities have on her, and the trauma in which she has experienced has left her mind virtually broken.

Credit for the Image Belongs to ElipseOfTh3Sun on DA. This was made for me, and no one else has permission to use it.

Edited at July 13, 2024 10:23 PM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us