Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!
Chatbox
 Kingwolf
06:23:46 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me , please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Demon Souls
06:15:09 Demon/Death
Blaze
How's your morning?
 distant-screams
06:07:40 katy | beetle
-Click-
welp i got the lines done. now to try to finish this before i get tired
 Arachne
05:51:44 Ara/Kat
my cat is sitting behind me and she just put her paw on my shoulder and i freaked out so bad
 BlazingVenom
05:50:41 
good morning
 Feiella
05:50:22 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Eve.

Second time. Shoo. Leave me be
 Hollow_Howls
05:49:48 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Free leaves win if anyone wants it
 Boo
05:44:38 Chrissy
ooh that's pretty!
 Demon Souls
05:44:20 Demon/Death
Good Morning
 kycantina
05:43:44 ky but it's spooky
just popping this in chat to see my new nickname and colors don't mind me
 distant-screams
05:41:00 katy | beetle
i've been collecting albinos for a few months, lol. not very successfully, albeit. i only have around 3 right now
 Icywolve pack
05:38:32 Elektra/Raven
I haven't had a albino in ages honestly I miss my DH Albinos
 distant-screams
05:37:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i still need to train up this guy >.>
 Willow Creek
05:36:52 
No problem!
 Icywolve pack
05:36:43 Elektra/Raven
I'm doing well in explore the only thing my training female needs is empathy and I'm set for a while
 Hollow_Howls
05:36:14 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Thanks willow ♡
 Forest Dwelling
05:35:53 Floor
Explore sucks now without my starter alpha female oml
 Willow Creek
05:32:56 
Hollow
Been lurking for about 5 or 6 hours just doing explores and pack activities
 distant-screams
05:32:49 katy | beetle
Icy,
maybe sable, hecate, freya, kalisí or maeve?
 Icywolve pack
05:31:11 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She needs a name

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   9 

Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 23, 2022 09:51 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sure thing!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 23, 2022 10:30 PM

Forerunner

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rhain Thaef
Species: Werewolf
Appearance:
Rhain stands at about 5'7 with a lean build that might suggest he enjoys running. That would be true. He has a faint outline of muscle along his arms and back. His abdominals and legs are a lot more tightly defined than his upper body. They however aren't bulky. Rhain struggles to build up muscle in general, so it just wouldn't happen. His hair is a stark white, and acquaintances often think he dyes it because of how unusual it is. He swears he doesn't, that particular gene came from his mom. His hair is unkempt all around and is normally always in his face. He keeps his hair parted down the middle with an undercut. His eyes are a steel gray and they are hooded. He often has dark eyebags from staying up too long.
He normally wears cargo pants that are baggy around his legs, and he often cinches them around his waist with a rope or thin belt. His shirts are normally dark colored, he's a fan of navy and black. Rhain wears a few rings, one notably being on his left thumb and the other normally on his pointer finger of his right hand. Other jewlery is the few piercings he has in his ears. He has two piercing in each on his lobe and then his left has an additional two hoops higher up on his helix.
Wolf Form:
His form mirrors a few of his human traits. He's slim, a little below average in height and has steely gray eyes. His nose is an uncharacteristic light pink. Rhain's fur is dark grey with some white undertones.
Personality: Rhain is rather laid back once you get to know him and rather sweet. He often feels like the pack's little brother. Is that because of the accidental trouble he finds himself in or his actual age? Who knows. In tense situations Rhain finds himself exhibiting brash tactics and having slight temper issues. Nothing too severe though. Upon meeting new people Rhain's shyness comes out. Among his pack he doesn't really shut up, but with people he doesn't know his wariness comes in full blast. Also when he's put in the center of attention. He's camera shy :)

Relationship Status: Single, Open, but very Cautious

Sexuality: Bisexual
Other:
NA at the moment

Edited at October 25, 2022 09:23 AM by Forerunner
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 23, 2022 11:10 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving that spot for ya!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 24, 2022 08:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at December 6, 2022 08:27 AM by {~Stranger_Things~}
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 24, 2022 03:13 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course! I'll reserve them for you now!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 24, 2022 07:39 PM

Iruna

Neutral

Give Award

Esmeray

Species: Vampire
Rank/role: Loner

Personality: Esmeray is a cruel and vain character who cares little about anyone but herself. An incredibly selfish character who often looks down upon others. She enjoys the chase, and those who find themselves, victims to her engage in a cat and mouse-like game. She spends her time in search of characters who she could claim as hers whether romantically, physically, or emotionally. However, Esmeray is selective and only settles on those who manage to pique her interest.

Appearance:
bbguro.DA
yk93.DA
Fair skin accompanied with a pair of cruel azures. She lacks any blemishes on her face, perhaps the only thing that betrays her ageless nature. Her hair is ebony with a singular silver streak that interrupts the consistent dark sheen on her head.

Relationship status: N/A
Sexuality: Unknown

Other: N/A

Edited at October 25, 2022 11:54 AM by Iruna
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 24, 2022 09:10 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Announcement:
If you've got a form that is a work in progress, please be sure to notify me when it's complete! I<33
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 24, 2022 10:27 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

┌────────༺❦༻ ────────┐

Mosi Kana′tĭ

"Werewolf"

└────────༺❦༻ ────────┘

Nick name: open

Scout Female ⋆ 24 ⋆ Pansexual ⋆ Single(for now open)
Zodiac: Libra

Kana′tĭ Is a toned woman. Holding an athletic build. Her skin tone is light brown and dusted here and there with freckles. Mosi stands at 5'5 with a bit of a curviness to the otherwise toned form. Broader shoulders and long legs. While not the tallest her modest height and her strong build keep her well balanced. Inconspicuous to the human eye as a threat but underneath a well trained and lethal force when necessary

Her indigenous heritage showing most prominent in her facial features and coloration. High cheek bones and a mesorrhine nose. Long straight black hair hangs down to about her mid back. A double clawed scar lays across one of her black brows. Mosi has doe shaped eyes. A dark onyx in color. Fuller lips that are two shades darker than her skin tone.

Hair is often pulled up into a bun and the rest down with a braid or two. Mosi has a clean fresh look. Liking deep blues and comfortable clothes.

personality:
More on the introverted side Mosi keeps to herself most of the time. However bonding with her packmates isn't unusual from her. She gives off the older sister energy of takes no crap but will tease you mercilessly when she's in a good mood. When around those she's comfortable with she's more open and just so happens to swear like a sailer. She can be found boxing regularly or just training in general.

Mosi is a very good scout her ability to be quiet and observe the world around her is a skill she is quite proud of. Her observant natures lets her take a step back when her pack is interacting with people. Allowing her to pick up on the littlest of things.

While queit and a tad sarcastic and blunt. She isn't mean. She has a good heart and loves her pack mates and friends she has gained over the past two year. And would stick up for them and defend them with her life. The cool of the pack she loves coming up with great food for them to try. Her love language is feeding them and writing songs and preforming for them.

Mosi is pansexual but has a heavy female lean. She is quite confident when it comes to the romance game but can be a bit shy if the situation arises.
Backstory: Growing up in the black rock reservation. Her family packs land. She left at the age of 18 as is tradition for the younger siblings of each family to travel and make a name for themselves. She left with her townie friend and band mate Kiran. The two of them traveled playing from place to place. Kiran being human knows of her kind as he lived in the town outside the res and knows her family. About two years ago they settled here as she was eager to join a new pack. Hopefully here their band of two will grow to something more.
Wolf Form
Mosi has a dark brown and black wolf form with flecks of silver through. While her human form is average height and good weight and strength for a werewolf. Her wolf form is much more intimidating. Having grown up in and out of her wolf form since she was young. Regularly in this form she has grown quite the massive wolf form. Standing as big as the largest of the males. Her human eyes while normally an onyx black glow with a fierce gold color in this form.

relaxing days with the pack, hunting, taking out bad people, "Women", food, ganja, full moon parties, drumming , singing, cooking
dislikes:
cigarettes, Do not pet her. Unless you don't need your hand, sushi yuck, dominant assholes

hobbies: Mosi is an avid lover of music. She also plays the drums. Cooking

other: Been in pack for about two years.
ocupation: Works at the towns music store.
Her band and her uses the building to practice.
Position - Drummer and back up vocals (pm if you want to be a member)

Image credits: picrew by Crowesn | wolf play custom I made

Edited at November 8, 2022 09:49 PM by Ravensrun
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 24, 2022 10:29 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award

〈 Rosaria Jeanne Einar 〉
"Rose"♦"Aria"
`
Species:
Vampire
`
`
Sexuality:
Bisexual
`
Relationship Status:
Single
`
Role:
Second In Command
`
Looks to be around 21 but is actually nearing 700 years
`
Appearance:
Of average height and weight for a woman her age, Rosaria stands at roughly 167 cm or 5.4 ft and weighs 130lbs. A healthy and athletic build adds to her feminine hourglass figure. Her natural skin tone resembles that of being lightly sunkissed with neutral tones. There are no blemishes on her body, with the exception of a long and jagged scar running from her navel down and across her abdomen to her left hip, serving as a constant reminder of things that she's lost. Of Asian descent, Rosaria has an oval-shaped face and, despite her Asian lineage has natural bright almond-shaped eyes which are surrounded by thick and somewhat long dark lashes. The Iris of her eye is dark chocolate in color with a somewhat thick and dark-colored ring surrounding it. The dark brown of her eye can easily hold a reddened tinge to it when she hungers for blood or is enraged. Her eyebrows are dark brown in color with about 2/3rds of the brow being relatively thick before tapering off. Her nose is turned up, resulting in a somewhat smaller nasal type with a bump in the bridge which leads to the tip being slightly turned up. Her lips are naturally reddened as well as slightly heart-shaped, full, and well-defined.
`
Rosaria's natural hair color is dark brown almost black in color. Preferring long hair over short hair her dark locks fall down her back ending a few inches above the middle of her back. When left unstyled her hair cascades across her shoulders and down her back with several well-cut layers, that give her hair further volume, and a natural wave. The front sections of the hair surrounding her face are cut and layered to shape her face.
`
Both of Rosaria's ears are pierced, and she often has a golden classic stud earring in her right ear. Her left ear is usually ordained by a golden Bokoran earring. It has a stainless steel post with a golden-plated ball for the stud, a stainless steel spike with gold plating, and two gold-plated crescent moons placed above the spike as well as antique Rolo chains that connect the stud to the cuff of the earring. On her right shoulder blade, she has a tattoo silhouetting a flock of birds in flight. Appearance means a great deal to Rosaria and as a result, her skin is silky smooth to her religious use of several skincare products. While she doesn't overly layer her face with makeup, preferring a more natural look, she usually colors her lips with red lipstick accompanied by a layer of lipgloss to add a slight shine. Her eyelashes hold a small amount of mascara as she doesn't feel a great deal is needed. The mascara is accompanied by an equally small amount of eyeliner. She wears eyeshadow as well, though nothing too heavy.
`
Personality:
Meticulous ruthless and cold are three words used to describe Rosaria by anyone unlucky enough to get on her bad side or find themselves with the title of 'enemy'. Gifted with both an abundance of time and patience, she isn't one to shy away from holding a grudge and has been known to meticulously hold onto her grudges until she can pay back whoever hurt or angered her tenfold, be it days or years. When it comes to both her enemies and her prey Rosaria enjoys the chase and finds a thrill in playing with her targets before making her final move. Her cruelty has no bounds, and to anyone, she dislikes or perceives as an enemy or threat to either herself or her clan/group she won't hesitate to use her skills in manipulation and interrogation to inflict both mental and physical pain.
`
Bold, confident, and assertive Rosaria isn't afraid to make her presence or her opinion known. If she disagrees with something she won't hesitate to speak up. Nor will she keep silent or still if she deems something important. Strong-willed and determined, very few can talk her out of doing something once she sets her mind to it. This attitude has occasionally gotten her into trouble in the past, though fortunately, she hasn't landed in so much trouble she couldn't get herself out, at least not yet. That being said Rosaria isn't one to simply rush blindly into a situation even when emotions are running high. She prefers to have a plan followed by several 'backup' plans should the first fail.
`
Rosaria's clan/group means everything to her. She considers each individual an important member regardless of rank or seniority. To outsiders, she may seem cold, calculative, cruel, and conniving, but to the members of her clan, she is both kind and warm-hearted. She does her best to lend an ear or a shoulder to whoever in the group might need it.
`
Rosaria finds a great deal of pleasure in the small and simple things in life be it reading a good book or enjoying a late-night walk. She loves to write as well as draw and has great respect and fondness for animals of all shapes and sizes. Whenever she can she will take the time to enjoy the rising or setting of the sun. Health and fitness are important to her and often late at night she'll find time to go running or swimming. If asked what her favorite food is she won't hesitate to respond with 'anything sweet' as she has an incredible sweet tooth.
`
Dislikes:
When it comes to things she dislikes arrogance is the first thing that comes to mind. She can't stand being around people who constantly look down on others or consider themselves superior. Laziness is another pet peeve of hers, and she will try to steer clear of anyone who has such a trait. While she isn't particularly picky when it comes to foods and drinks, she finds it difficult to stomach things that are overly bitter.
`
Other:
Feel free to message me if you'd like our characters to be friends!

Edited at October 26, 2022 12:38 AM by Outlander
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 24, 2022 10:32 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sure thing! Reserved those spots or the both of you. c:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us