Wolf Play : Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPEN
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
12:26:23 Vox, Corey
100% Chickenbusiness :>
 Nevermore.
12:26:22 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is amazing! I'm however not looking forward to the cold this winter 😭 Last year was awful with riding late at night.
 Transcendence
12:26:00 free palestine
Is it ChickenBusiness 🤣
 Voxtexy
12:25:06 Vox, Corey
Wow, double space. I did not know I did that lmao
 Voxtexy
12:24:54 Vox, Corey
I can't decide if my paycheck dropped at a convenient or inconvenient time.

One of my favorite wolf/werewolf artists dropped halloween themed adopts, another artist dropped some feral adopts, and my favorite artist for human art has a sketch spot open. ;^;

I'll likely get outbid for one of the adopts xD
 Transcendence
12:23:50 free palestine
Pvp up guys lol
 Kháos
12:22:28 Kaos || Khaos
Goodnight chat, my eyes are fighting to stay open.
 Blood lust tide
12:22:06 BewareWhoYouTrust
Trans
I can give you win lol
 Zeraphia
12:20:00 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh dear--

It's good to hear though! Amazing what experience can do for a person, right?
 Transcendence
12:19:51 free palestine
Heck, i needed 8 pvp wins to move up lmaoo
 Nevermore.
12:19:18 Never/Nev
Vah

... he was the one that fractured my neck but it worked out!

It was definitely a rocky start since I wasn't quite the rider I had been when I was younger, but it is!
 Kháos
12:18:19 Kaos || Khaos
🥲 Then maybe you could stay up and do what you can now to prepare for the trip.
 distant-screams
12:17:43 katy | beetle
i just fully realized i'll be having a february baby..

hopefully they're a pisces like me :)
 Zeraphia
12:17:32 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! That's absolutely incredible to hear!

Every so often, you just get that companion that's made specifically for you. It's always so cool to hear when someone finds them!
 Jack-A-Boo
12:16:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I always wake up in a bad mood, I'm not a morning person
 Nevermore.
12:16:27 Never/Nev
Vah

I decided last year that he would be mine until I put him into the ground. I almost sold him last year when I fractured my neck but I'm incredibly happy I didn't since he's come around to he exactly the horse I wanted.
 Kháos
12:15:52 Kaos || Khaos
Then I would sleep if you think it would help. But since it's already 1 for you, you would only be getting 3 hours of sleep.
When my ex would sleep knowing she had three hours or less to sleep, it was better for her to just stay awake because otherwise she would often wake up in a bad mood.

So my answer is still 50/50. I'm the same way as her. 🤷
 Zeraphia
12:15:38 Spooky Vah
<,<

That sketch did not turn out very well. I think I will... just not. XD
 Jack-A-Boo
12:14:30 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
noo my dominance has dropped too low because I keep losing wolves
 Zeraphia
12:13:38 Spooky Vah
Never

That's impressive! It's always hard to let them go, especially when they're /yours/.

Emmet

Oof I feel that sometimes.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +3
Polar Bear : +1
Bobcat : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 30, 2021 08:00 AM

teddy

Lightbringer

Give Award
am i?

Lucid Insanity said:
Sunmoon
Accepted

Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 30, 2021 08:01 AM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yellow
Also accepted
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 04:30 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Done! (finally)
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 04:37 PM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yay!!
I'll add your character to the list :D
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 05:21 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Is it too late to join? Mostly asking this instead of for a reservation because I see the RP thread is already at page 8.
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 05:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Belladonna Algodono (Donna)
Age / Gender: 38/female
Role: Teacher
Your Horse's Name: Native's Mythical Thunderbird (T-Bird)
Nationality: American (Spanish/Native American descent)
Appearance: Donna (as she prefers to be called by students and teachers alike) is a little ball of fire standing at 5'7" tall. She has long dirty blond hair that falls straight to just past her shoulder blades. She has sharp blue eyes that are usually hidden by designer sunglasses. Donna usually wears tasteful make-up and can dress to impress when she wants to. She much prefers to wear jeans, cowboy boots and a comfortable riding jacket along with a cowboy hat, no matter how out of place it might look at a more English style barn. If you see this woman without a coffee in her hand, be ready for a rough ride.
Personality: Donna is a ball of fire with a coffee addiction. She is the rough and honest type, but is very supportive of her students. She is not afraid to call you out if you are doing something foolish, dangerous, wrong or a combination of all three. Despite her more preppy or cowgirl polished appearance, she is not afraid to get her hands dirty. She is well known for getting on a students horse to school them if they are not doing something right for the student or giving students T-Bird to practice new skills. She usually teaches her riding classes from the saddle so she can demonstrate what she wants rather than just explain it.
Out of the arena, Donna is sassy and fun if you are following directions and often will bring in home made treats for her students, especially if its a test day. She can be mothering to students who she feels are in need of a little extra TLC. She assists in managing the barn (hard not to when she teaches the management classes) and is one of the main exercise riders for the school's own lesson horses.
Although she is usually a chill person, god help you if you get on her bad side. She has a snake's tongue if you rile her up and does not tolerate disrespect to anything (horses, other students, equipment, you name it). She is quick to hand out detentions and even quicker to take things up to the headmaster if she feels you are well out of line. She will give you chances to redeem yourself... but she will also give you enough rope to hang yourself with if you are not careful.
Teaching Disciplines: Barn Management, Hunter on the Flat, Horsemanship and Intermediate Dressage
Riding Level: Advanced Dressage, Upper Intermediate Jumper (She refuses to teach it because she claims she can't explain how she does what she does) and Advanced Flatwork
Dislikes: Sitting around, lack of coffee and disrespectful students
One major strength: A true all around rider. She grew up in the saddle and has dabbled in just about every discipline. She rides western speed events country wide in the summers for a change of pace and spends the school year doing the more refined arena work with her students, prepping them for completions.
One major weakness: Donna is a coffee addict. She doesn't have her coffee? Too bad, you get to deal with the bear. She can have a nasty temper if she is not properly caffeinated and she is the sole reason there are three different Kurig machines scattered in the barns and riding arenas.
Crush: Aron Callahan... He is part of the reason she left her old school in the Midwestern US to come and teach at Wolf Bend. They have been pussy footing around each other for a few years and neither of them has yet to ask the other out.
Other: Starfruit :3 and... Donna owns a Sheltie named Drew (cute little blue merle male with blue eyes and the most puppy dog personality) who is with her almost constantly.
~~~
Registered Name: Native's Mythical Thunderbird
Barn Name: T-Bird
Horse's Breed: Quarter Horse
Age / Gender: 15/ Gelding
Height: 15.3
Discipline(s): True All-Arounder, prefers western to English, but does a good job at flat work and dressage
Appearance: T-Bird is a beautiful dappled palomino gelding with an almost white mane and tail. Four white socks lick up his legs and his sweet face is accented with a star. He gets really sun bleached in the summer that turns him almost isabella and darkens up to a real rich gold in the winter. Has a thicker winter coat than most and needs to be clipped and blanketed in the winter.
Short Personality: T-Bird is everything that a "been there, done that" should be. He has gotten Donna through the last few years with his puppy dog attitude and consistency. He is her pride and joy and so help you if you are harsh on his mouth if you are riding him. A true school master type horse

Edited at January 1, 2022 05:48 PM by Feralhearted
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 05:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You could ba a teacher, we are looking for those.

Overthink101 said:
Is it too late to join? Mostly asking this instead of for a reservation because I see the RP thread is already at page 8.

Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 05:48 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
True- Could I join as both? One student and one teacher though? I have a totally fun idea if so(parent-son relation here we goooo)

Gold Hearts said:

Overthink101 said:

Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 05:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Youll have to ask Jumping wolves or Lucid Insanity

Overthink101 said:
True- Could I join as both? One student and one teacher though? I have a totally fun idea if so(parent-son relation here we goooo)

Gold Hearts said:

Overthink101 said:

Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENJanuary 1, 2022 05:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I would wait til you get the OK from Lucid, Over. I got my OK for the teacher position from her previously.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us