Wolf Play : The Hunted || Semi-lit || Shapeshifter RP || Signups || Open
Chatbox
 Narran Park
11:18:32 Sting
Scavenger hunts are painful.
Find a Stick, a bug and rarely seen relic...
 Zeraphia
11:16:55 Spooky Vah
Now that /is/ impressive!
 technoblade
11:16:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I finished 2 scavenger hunt ones today which is the impressive bit
 Zeraphia
11:14:47 Spooky Vah
Techno

.-.

That is so impressive honestly

I wish
 technoblade
11:13:25 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I did like 5 quests today
 Zeraphia
11:12:21 Spooky Vah
Techno

My goodness, that is a lot to work with.

I'm still stuck on a Fetch one but I know the moment I skip it... I'll find a scarab beetle.
 SilverMountain
11:12:19 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I wish there was a place to see total cp in the pack😔
 Transcendence
11:11:46 free palestine
Or im lazy
 ZEFHYR
11:11:20 
its actually remarkabley printed
 Transcendence
11:11:15 free palestine
Ive completely ignored quest since their conception back in HEE. They solve themselves over time 💀
 Zeraphia
11:10:54 Spooky Vah
Transcendence

They usually do! I just don't think I'm feeling goofy moods yet. >.>
 Transcendence
11:10:44 free palestine
-Click-
 meow
11:10:41 ⊹ cat
hey chat
 technoblade
11:10:18 Lil Techy | Techno
god damn it my quests are out to get me...

Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.
Completed: 0/1

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.
Completed: 1/10

Expand your territory. Level up in the Jungle.
Completed: 0/10
 Transcendence
11:10:03 free palestine
Bird memes fit with any silly vibe or emotion lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:09:31 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Why does she have to be so ugly? Love her rarity and talents but she reminds me of mustard.
 Zeraphia
11:08:54 Spooky Vah
Not bad! I don't know if any art ideas pop up with those two. But they're solid suggestions!
 Transcendence
11:07:34 free palestine
Visible confusion
 Kháos
11:07:32 Kaos || Khaos
Vah-
Cozy
 SilverMountain
11:07:16 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Luna
You should've seen the reactions from my old name🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : 0
Death Adder : +1
Mamba : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

The Hunted || Semi-lit || Shapeshifter RP || Signups || OpenOctober 20, 2021 05:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
----------------
Seric Asgrove Form
----------------
Name:
Seric Nede Asgrove
-
Nickname:
Polar, Ser(Sir), Grove.
-
Age [between 16-30]:
-
-
Species:
Shape Shifter
-
Role:
Kiken Escapee
-
Sexuality:
Asexual
-
*^Power(s) [developed later in the RP]:
Electricity
She is not harmed if her power is reflected back onto her.
She is able to control the Level of power she uses on a target as long as she has already gained that level.
|
Level One> At this point she has just learned this power, it is her weakest point. She can knock out a small rodent. it is only distractive to a human. This is 10% better then she was
|
Level Two> At this point she is able to kill a rabbit size rodent and is capable of taking the breath out of a human. This is 20% stronger then she was at Level One.
|
Level Three> At this point she can kill a dog size animal and is capable of knocking a human down and senseless for a few seconds. This is 40% stronger then she was at Level Two.
|
Level Four> At this point she can kill a deer and is capable of knocking a human completely unconscious. She is also capable of of using her power on using up to three targets. This is 50% stronger then she was at Level Three.
|
Level Five> This is her final Level and strength. At this point she can put a human in a coma &/or kill them. She is capable of using this on as many targets as she needs. She is 30% strong then she was at Level Four.
-
*What facility are they from? [only Kiken is available currently]:
Kiken Facility.
-
What is their shapeshifter form? (hybrids & mythical creatures are allowed]:
Polar Bear/Grizzly Bear/Black Bear Hybrid
-
Human Appearance:
Seric is still young and isn't completely formed yet, she looks rather normal, slick curly black hair, slim eyebrows, peachy cheeks. She has a tall appearance, her slim build and frame is tightly curved, she stands at 5'7. Her arms and legs are solidly muscled with noticeable definition of her biceps, her legs are quite skinny but build for speed, stealth and climbing. Her jawline is firm and sharp, her chest is fit, and she has a well defined 6-pack that runs her abdomin. Her hands and feet are calloused from years of running shoeless in forests and using her bear hands to start fires, climb and fight.
-
*Shapeshifter Apearence:
Seric's form takes up 3 types of bear, Polar, Grizzly and Black bears. Her fur is mostly white but it has poofs of stained red from blood and colors that range thruout her matted coat from light brown to black. When she stands on her two hind legs she reaches sixteen ft tall, on all four she stands seven foot tall from her toes to the top of her shoulder blades, eight to the top of her head and ten feet long. She has four long hooked claws at the end of each foot, and one on the inside of her legs, where her "thumb" would be, each made for digging, killing, climbing and many other atributes a creature built for killing has. Her teeth are strong, white, sharp and built for killing, tearing and ripping apart her prey.
-
Attire:
Seric is is all about agility and speed, she wears loose fit clothes, always Long Sleeves to cover every bit of her, a stealth tactic, usually Brown, Grey or dull shades of green. To cover up her face she has a bandana, it is very special and she will kill in her sleep if it meant she didn't lose it, the bandana is real camo, what you see when you look into a forest, two sided, one looks like the forest in spring, and one that looks like fall. It's like a scarf but half the size. She wears a pair of black and brown leather gloves that she makes and dyes by herself. Her pants are usually the same color as her hoodie or shirt. She wears a special camouflage suit, all flexible, 2 sizes to big, comfortable and perfect for hunting, scouting and spying. She has a pair of dark brown leather steel toed boots is deep tread.
-
Personality:
Seric is a cold person, she will kill onsight any shifter or human unless she knows that they are safe, she is a strong willed person who, if she misses, will reload and fire again. She doesn't like failure and sometimes teases the weaker shifters. shes one of the stealthiest shifters known of, both by human and shifter. She's quite smart in building many things but she isn't a social butterfly. You should be worried, she could stab a throwing knife into you before you even saw it coming. But she is very protective and will use what she has in front of her to make what she needs.
-
*Killcount:
802, she hasn't killed anyone in a while.
-
^Likes:
Scouting, being of help, Spying, stalking, good people, respect, swimming, battling, killing, Protecting.
-
^Dislikes:
Happy Dafties / People unaware of their surroundings, traitors, sour things, being found.
-
Strengths:
Composure, Stealth, Speed, Agility, Climbing, dressing wounds, Trap making, Building, Fire making, Battle, Killing.
-
Weaknesses:
Math, Left Hand, Sense of Taste, Social Ability, Shifter Poison.
-
^Items [this includes weaponry]:
Seric has a middle sized Kukri that was from her parents. It has a sheath meant for a belt but she redid the straps and fixed it to make it more of a scabbard type sheath. She has a backpack that is attached to the sheath with first aid items, herbs, throwing knives and extra ammo to go with the pistol that hides in there too. All of the items in her bag have a cover on them to keep them from making noise when they banged on eachother.
-
^Backstory:
Seric was born in England and grew up learning how to be a real predator, a spy, a scout, a protector, a providor. She was trained by some of the strongest shifters in England, she was perfectly capable of living in the forest for a long time. After word spread that shifters were being jailed, was when she went into hiding, separated from her family forever. Her left hand had been shot through and through two years before her capture.
-
Other:
Others make Puns for their Icy Ice Cubes, but I... hide it in plain sight. ;D
The Hunted || Semi-lit || Shapeshifter RP || Signups || OpenOctober 20, 2021 05:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Seric is accepted :D

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us