Wolf Play : The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)
Chatbox
 Transcendence
05:19:56 free palestine
That grey black kelpie sold surprisingly fast 💀
 starmutt
05:16:16 marsh | they/it
@xx
I've thought about it lol. It would be expensive but I've thought about it fo sure

I would do it for myself.
 starmutt
05:14:57 marsh | they/it
-WP Click-
literally look at this guy
oh my god
 Existence
05:12:04 Exist / Kuskyn
Vah I am hoping so! ^^
 Zeraphia
05:10:39 Spooky Vah
Exist

That is going to look so cool when it's done
 Existence
05:06:24 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
Time to finish some art today c.c
 technoblade
05:02:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Vox

Yeah I have 25 jasmine right now so you won't miss much
 Voxtexy
05:02:00 Vox, Corey
techno,
Ooo, I'll keep you in mind!! I'll almost always be out to nab jasmines *^*
 technoblade
05:01:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Six

We have to pay 10 apples to make gear on top of being premium so it's not really worth it
 Six
05:01:09 xx
techno

aw man, i feel like that'd be a cool concept :/
 Voxtexy
05:01:04 Vox, Corey
Zeraphia,
I'm probably gonna get a few art pieces done! I know the artist I've been going to has at least one sketch commission spot open (like my avatar/banner), annd I've been eyeing some YCHs :>
 technoblade
05:00:37 Lil Techy | Techno
six

nope
 technoblade
05:00:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Vox

if you need a partner or jasmine for breeding let me know :D
 Six
05:00:14 xx
is paying people to make you custom gear that nobody else can have a thing?
 Voxtexy
04:59:15 Vox, Corey
techno,
I honestly might be on WP a lot more now. No more trips to the sea until like.. 2026 soo I can finally, maybe, uphold a roleplay or just be active on here in general xD
 Zeraphia
04:58:41 Spooky Vah
Vox

Oooh treat yourself with all the art!! I can't wait to see what you get, you find the most BEAUTIFUL art
 technoblade
04:56:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Vox

sounds like a good plan, you should be distracted on here XD
 Voxtexy
04:55:41 Vox, Corey
techno,
I shall agree with that.

I'm excited to be able to go back home after I get off tomorrow after the muster in the morning. Gonna order some food, relax, maybe sleep if I don't get too distracted with games lol
 technoblade
04:54:25 Lil Techy | Techno
Vox

Mmm absolute hell in my opinion right there XD
 Kingwolf
04:54:00 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -3
Rattlesnake : -4
Black Bear : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)June 18, 2024 01:38 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

These Are Stock Images. © Quiet-bliss @ DA

Name:
Yèmiào

Apprentice

Desired Rank:
This female is rather ambitious ; while she sees herself as a Shaman and loves herbs and medicine, and would be honored to serve her pack in such a prestigeous position , she wishes to rise within the ranks - she's had dreams of being a Beorn or having her own pack - she just wishes her dream was her own.

Thoughts On The New Alpha:

Neutral

[ WIP ]

Scent:
She has the comforting scent of lavander, with the sweet herbal notes of the clove like spice that is holy basil. And underneath that is the delicate and fragrant smell of mint, honeybush, sweet galium (which smells like vanilla) and it is added by the scent of petrichor. And finally under that is the scent of hydrangeas, peonies, with wild honey and citrusy hints of lemon basil and Mexican hyssop

[ WIP ]

Personality:

When first meeting this female one notices her seemingly calm and gentle demeanor. This female just has a knack for getting someone to loosen up or be calm around her, it's quite a talent. Maybe it's the well polished words that let one put down their guard - after all this female can use her words to bring down someone's very carefully build up defenses. One can say that she has a inborn silver tongue within her, being able to put it for many uses. If necessary being able to be the one you go to for comfort when you've had an extremely rough day or when something has been saying on your mind - she can find the words to comfort your heart and soul. She can find the words to light a passionate fire in you, yes she can rise to the occasion and take charge and prove her merit and worth with her words along with giving you the motivation to do what you need to get done. She can also find ways to sneak her words in your ears and they stay there like little earworms. Oh, yes, while she can be kind and civil with her words she also knows how to get down dirty with them: pettiness, sarcasm, and down right being vicious and blunt with them are not off the table it's just what cards you come to her with, it's what she deals right on back to you, whether it be for good or for worse.

This female is hardworking, when assigned a task she will do anything and everything in her ability to make sure that it done correctly and efficiently. Her ability as a worker is well displayed through her actions. The way she can find small ways to help those around her and those she cares dearly about. Or the way if asked to do one small tasks, she finds other unnoticed things and does them as well. She can complain about how hard some of the work is but she keeps it to herself - she knows when to and not to complain about things. Now just because she can go out on a limb for some doesn't mean she will do it all of the time or every single time as well - she knows how to say no and she's not afraid to deny a request either. It also doesn't mean she's a people pleaser or that she's a pushover for wanting to do what's necessary for others around her. If she finds she doesn't want to do something for you, she won't do it unless she's absolutely forced to do such a thing for someone.

Looks can be deceiving and the same can be said for this female. Though she is mostly calm and can be gentle with others , don't be mistaken - she can have quite a vicious streak when need be. This female though polite and cordial to everyone has very few who completely hold her heart and adoration, and these people she is fiercely protective of. Her friends and family are very dear to her heart and are an example of those who she would do anything for. You must never harm them in any way, this means if you even look at them in the wrong way and they felt sad or uncomfortable she will be there to make sure it doesn't happen again. If someone even thought of harming them? Then she'll be on her own metaphorical war-path towards you, her words won't be fiery and loud or without a purpose. When she aims to be hurtful with her words , she aims to maim, destroy, kill, and shatter with them. So you can expect that she will not have anything nice to say but her words will either be spoken with the sweetest sugar, yet having a poisonous aftertaste or spoken in the iciest tone with the most lethal venom. Careful how you chose your inevitable death.

This female is a rather confident and intelligent creature. This dame isn't confident to the point she's arrogant and rushes head-long into things. No, she's confident to the point she's sure of herself and her abilities, however is she humble enough to know she does need help and she can accept help. However, she doesn't like her "toes" so to speak to be stepped on when she can handle a situation, nor does she like to be underestimated for no apparent reason. That's when she can get a bit bull-headed, yes she can be stubborn at times, but a lot of the times she's right to be stubborn. She's sharp as a whip, and she knows how to use her mind to her advantage- whether it be on the battlefield, hunting grounds, or just helping with a small problem with her pack. She'll figure out a solution. With intelligence comes the need cautious and wise, she's not quick to trust others and not quick to be fooled by them either. She watches, listens, and learns - taking it all in - she doesn't make an assumption based on here say or rumors she needs cold hard facts, even is she's mad or doesn't like a person she may hold a bit of pettiness to retaliate but she doesn't do it without reason.

This female is a rather social, yet anti-social person - ambivert if you will. She's content to socialize with others and enjoy conversation. As long as said conversation is dull and boring of course . Yes, she enjoys company - rather small groups at a time . Large amounts make her nervous and it drains her social battery. While she makes time to do things and hang out with other people , she also knows how to slip away and make time for herself. The way she recharges is by having some private time to herself or taking a small nap. And be warned because she tends to not get much sleep due to pushing herself or overworking she finds her naps to be very precious and anyone who dares disturb them will face her fury. Anything thing about this female is that she is rather protective and dare say even overprotective of what is hers, whether it be a pet, an object or person. She will protect them or it with her life, and anyone who finds themselves facing her when like this will find themselves in for the beat down of a lifetime

Strengths
+ Her Loyalty
+ Rather Patient
+ Her Charisma
+ Leadership Skills & Potential
+ Excellent Huntress & Tracker
+ Very Eloquent Speaker
+ Good With The People
+ Highly Trustworthy
+ Very Self-Assured & Bold
Weaknesses:
- Possessive Of What Is Hers
- Holds Grudges & Is Rather Vindictive
- Can Be Rather Volatile When Angered
- Those She Views As Friends And Family
- A Rather Jealous Romantic Partner
- Can Be A Bit Manipulative
- Highly Territorial
- Has No Sense Of Fear At Times
- Can Focus On Work Rather Than Resting
Hares
Making Burrows
Ponds & Lakes
Salmon
Poppies , Hydrangeas, Evergreen Trees, & Wildflowers
Family & Friends
Dislikes:
Being Underestimated
Those That Abuse Power
The Heat
The Desert
Those Not Respecting Her Or Her Boundaries
Unkind Individuals

Crush:
Such Things Sadden Her Heart

But Fate Has A Way Of Changing Things . . .

Mate:
Why Speak Of Things That Won't Ever Be ?

Pups:
None Now - Nor In The Future

Kin:
She Has No Family

Malakai Is Her Biological Father

Her Mother Is Dead Because Of Him

Affiliations:

Malakai

" You Did Your Best, Or Did You?
Sometimes I Think I Hate You
I'm Sorry, Dad, For Feeling This . . . "

This young female has rather complicated feelings towards her father. That's her father, her only family left - and she knows she's supposed to be a respectful and fiaial daughter and that she's to honor and respect him - but after what he's done . . . how can she ? He did something horrible, he challenged the Alpha and failed. And not to mention what happened to her mother, she may be young but she's not foolish . . . was he that disgusted with having a daughter that he resorted to that ? She feels responsible for her mother's death, maybe she should've been born a boy. And then, him being so controlling of her life, he doesn't listen to her nor care about her feelings. How is this supposed to be the love of a father. She is trapped, trapped by him and he's suffocating her and she's trying to break from her cage - but she can't, he seems to be trying to drag her down with him and he's succeeding. And she's tired, oh so tired, her fight is wearing down and she hates it. If he wanted to break her spirit then he's succeeded.

" Oh, All That I Did To Try & Undo It
All Of My Pain And All Of Your Excuses
I Was A Kid But I Wasn't Clueless
( Someone Who Loves You Wouldn't Do This )
. . .
Might Share A Face And Share A Last Name , But
( We Are Not The Same )
"

Régnar

" Are We Too Young For This ? "

If there was someone that she was close to, then it would be this fellow apprentice. One of the ones she cares for the most, he has been her rock since they were young and they've always been inseparable. . . until now. Her father has put a strain on their relationship - them being forced to be seperated and not being able to talk to each other. There is still some hurt and anger, along with some unspoken words - but, their is still and understanding and care for each other. She knows he cares for her deeply and would do anything for her - as she would him. She just doesn't want to see him get hurt because of her dad.

Other:

Edited at June 18, 2024 10:17 PM by Spellbound
The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)June 18, 2024 01:42 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
gotcha
The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)June 18, 2024 02:09 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Betwitch accepted. I'm sorry I like had a blank
The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)June 18, 2024 02:17 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Régnar is completed :)
The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)June 18, 2024 02:56 PM

Ludicrous Hills

Darkseeker

Give Award

All Stock Image Credits to @Khalliysgraphy on DA

Name: Koala

Desired Rank: Content

Scent: He gives off the smell of crushed up honeycomb

Loyalty with Alpha: Neutral

Appearance: A small and rather scrawney brute with long legs, giving him the appearance of a juvinile still growing into their size, despite being an adult. His agouti fur is thick and double coated, with a soft exterior but a thick mat of guard hairs beneath. He has unassuming, pale amber eyes.

Personality: Koala was that one troublesome pup that everyone knew would never really grow up. Bubbly and easily amused, bouncing around from one corner of the camp to another. And they didn't know how right they were until he turned three and still didn't change one bit. Chasing butterflies and basking in the sunlight, as if he didn't have a single care in the world.

He is sweet and genuine, and a little too careless for his own good, but he is not naive. Others' manipulation rarely does the trick as he's probably too engrossed with staring at the leaf that drifted atop their head to actually listen, but in the rare instance that his undivided attention is set, Koala can fall for many tricks others would obvioiusly see right through.

Dominant behavior is simply foreign to him- he's not the type to bare his teeth or puff out his chest, but would rather pin his ears, roll and try to play off whatever trouble he's gotten into as just some innocent fun.

Strengths:

✓ Tireless- when he's motivated to be on his feet

✓ Genuine and honest

✓ Very lightfooted

✓ Typically obedient

Weakness:

✗ LAZY

✗ Small, slouched stature

✗ Terrified of elk

Kin: His family consists of Leia (Mother), Sol (Father) and his brother Emery (All NPCS/Unimportant)

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Affiliations: Open

Other: Both my characters are now finished!

Edited at June 18, 2024 03:03 PM by Ludicrous Hills
The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)June 18, 2024 03:06 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tenebris Umbra said:
Régnar is completed :)

accepted come join us
The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)June 18, 2024 05:26 PM

Ludicrous Hills

Darkseeker

Give Award

All Stock Image Credits to @Canisography on DA

Name: Yule

Desired Rank: Shakira

Scent: Damp moss and a faint trace of mint

Loyalty with Alpha: Neutral, leaning toward disloyal

Appearance: A stubby-legged damsel who holds her head high. Her coat is a mixture of deep browns with silver tipping and white along the muzzle, throat and paws. Her eyes are a rich brown and hints of gringer slide down from her eyebrows to the tip of her nose, and along the top of her head up to the cream tips of her ears.

Her stature is still not set in stone as she's growing into her double-coat, and her constantly bristling ruff gives her the appearance of having a thick mane, making her look bigger and tougher.

Personality: Yule looks out for herself, she has never intended to be a team player. Whatever she wants, she would drag another wolf through the mud to get. She's prone to pick a fight if her abilities are questioned, and she's determined to show that although she's not the biggest, she is a worthy foe and not somebody to be crossed.

Her mind is set toward each goal in each new day, the past morning seemingly decades away in her mind, the scuffles and grudges washed away with the tide as the sun revolves around again, a fresh start.

Strengths:

✓ Level-headed, she does not act on impulse

✓ Devious, there are very few lines she wouldn't cross to get what she wants

✓ Small, able to fit into small foxholes and through places most others couldn't

✓ Doesn't hold grudges, but she doesn't forget either.

Weakness:

✗ Too stubborn for her own good

✗ Physically small, the runt of the litter

✗ Can't think of the future, only what she wants in the moment

Kin: She has family, but no non-npc blood. No tragic backstory here.

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Affiliations: Open

Other: I can tweak her if needed!

The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)June 18, 2024 05:56 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a loner as well ^^
The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)June 18, 2024 06:00 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Bewitched said:
Can I reserve a loner as well ^^

Yuh
The Druids Birthright (Revamp-Open-Sign-Ups)June 18, 2024 06:09 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Acheron
Loner
Desired Rank:
Content
Scent:
Warm and spicy scent with notes of cardamom, cashmere wood, bourbon vanilla, and vetiver
Loyalty with Alpha (Yes,neutral, or no):
Has not decided yet - neutral.Though he is intrigued with how this will all play out.
Appearance:
[credits to khalliysgraphy on DA]

Acheron is truly a colossal presence among wolves, standing at an astonishing 34 inches at the shoulder. His sheer size is a spectacle in the wild, often making those who encounter him gasp in awe and in horror. His burly and muscular build is even more pronounced, and he appears like a living embodiment of strength and dominance. His chest and shoulders are exceptionally broad, the power in his frame is evident as his muscles ripple beneath his thick, charcoal-gray fur. Acheron' legs are powerfully built, with thickly muscled thighs and calves, providing him with unmatched agility and speed despite his immense size. His paws are enormous, padded with strong, calloused soles with the long, sharp claws on the ends.

Acheron's most captivating and mesmerizing feature is undoubtedly his glowing orange eyes. Acheron's eyes are not just orange; they seem to emit a soft, otherworldly glow, like the flickering flames of a campfire. Acheron's charcoal-gray fur serves as the canvas for a natural masterpiece. Its primary black hue is painted with various other hues. Upon closer inspection, hints of silver and charcoal shimmer. These silver accents dance amidst the darker streaks that meander through his fur.

Personality:

Acheron approaches life with a disciplined and balanced mindset, skillfully navigating its intricate challenges with poise and grace. His patient and composed demeanor serve as steadfast pillars of strength, instilling a sense of calm in even the most turbulent of situations. Whether faced with setbacks or triumphs, he maintains an unwavering equilibrium, a testament to his inner resilience and fortitude. Rooted in a deep-seated competitive spirit, he tackles his endeavors with relentless determination, refusing to be deterred by obstacles along the way. Motivated by a profound sense of purpose, he channels boundless energy and unwavering focus into the pursuit of his goals, forging ahead with unwavering resolve.

Confidence radiates effortlessly from Acheron, casting him in the role of a natural-born leader. His innate charisma and magnetic presence inspire those around him to rally behind his vision, fostering a sense of unity and shared purpose. Possessing a keen intellect and analytical prowess, he approaches decision-making with meticulous precision, carefully weighing the risks and rewards before taking decisive action. Yet, beneath his composed exterior lies a warmth and approachability that draw others to him, building genuine connections with mutual trust and respect. Despite occasional moments of stubbornness, his loyalty to his loved ones remains engrained in him, as he stands as a protective guardian in their times of need, earning him the admiration and devotion of those fortunate enough to call him friend.

Reliability is not just a trait but a defining characteristic of Acheron's persona, emboldened with an unwavering work ethic and meticulous attention to detail. Whether in professional endeavors or personal commitments, he approaches each task with a sense of duty and dedication that is second to none. His directness and assertiveness, though sometimes perceived as blunt, stem from a strong sense of independence and self-assurance. His charm and good humor lighten the atmosphere, while his flirtatious nature adds an element of intrigue.

Driven by an unyielding pursuit of perfection and guided by intuition, Acheron fearlessly ventures into the unknown, unafraid to take calculated risks in pursuit of his dreams. His bravery knows no bounds, as he fearlessly confronts challenges head-on, drawing strength from his unwavering resolve. Possessing a keen intellect and a wisdom that belies his years, he navigates life's complexities with ease, his patience and sharp-mindedness guiding him through even the most turbulent of times. In every endeavor, he remains focused and determined, leaving an indelible mark as a leader, protector, and confidant, his legacy a testament to the indomitable spirit that defines him.

Strengths:

+ Physical Poweress

+ Leadership

+ Confidence

Weaknesses:

- Slower/Not Agile

- Stubborn

- Blunt

Kin:
None
Crush:
Open