Tropical Pickle
10:08:20 Tropickle
Oi
 SilverShadow
10:06:55 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey Tropic!
 Tropical Pickle
10:05:08 Tropickle
Has anyone ever suggested that all drop-down menus state whether you're selecting a buried or unburied item?
 Frostyhills24
10:03:08 Frosty, (She/Her)
Poll!

-WP Click-
 distant-screams
09:58:15 katy | beetle
techno,
i'll try to make a lil tutorial on it!
 technoblade
09:56:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

wanna teach me how ya did that?
 distant-screams
09:54:56 katy | beetle
-Click-
i need to do dappled markings more often :> this is fun
 Little Spooky Husky
09:53:19 Huskies, She/Her
R.I.P. chat
 technoblade
09:43:21 Lil Techy | Techno
boo

trash, go now! then reward yourself with more relaxing.
 Jack-A-Boo
09:42:18 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
can someone tell me to get up and take out the trash, my brain is fighting me and telling me no XD
 technoblade
09:39:28 Lil Techy | Techno
i was just given so many pairing ideas for characters! Fuck!
 SunFalcon
09:38:42 Sun
Normally I don't really care about inbreeding but out of curiosity I just checked one of my wolves bloodlines and Buffy is in it five times 😭
(not my doing either, lol)
 distant-screams
09:34:50 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
lol i forgot i CP trained this guy. time to throw him in explore.
 Jack-A-Boo
09:33:28 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
good game Transcendence
 Transcendence
09:33:20 free palestine
Stroke
Surprised*
 Transcendence
09:33:01 free palestine
Im srurpsied the pedigree app hasnt crashed because of all the wolves ive recorded 💀
 Jack-A-Boo
09:23:47 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?
 Jack-A-Boo
09:23:21 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for Xena?
 Jack-A-Boo
09:22:37 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I need to start using Xena for PvP
 Jack-A-Boo
09:22:09 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
katy

I was 100% expecting Dave to lose

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -3
Polar Bear : +2
Cougar : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 04:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Gonna throw a girl character in now because we need more girls lol)
Name: Victoria Bishop
Age / Gender: 19 female
Role: Student
Your Horse's Name: Esperanta IV
Nationality: American
Appearance: 5'6, curly thick black hair and medium skintone. Dark blue eyes. Normally very primly dressed and more "uptight" in her fashion sense.
Personality:
Victoria can come off as a snob at times. She knows what she wants and she is driven to get it. She has the typical "resting witch face" that serious dressage people stereotypes are made of. As to what she's like of you get to know her? Well... that's up to you to find out. She does spend many many hours with her horse and loves her to bits . That fact is undeniable. Hurt her horse and you will be sorry.
Riding Discipline: dressage
Riding Level or Experience: Grand Prix
Likes: good books, her horse, scrolling through social media, making horse treats for her mare.
Dislikes: most people.. most horses... non-traditional dressage performances
One major strength: dedication
One major weakness: distrusting others
Crush: "yeah... like I would tell you"
Other: bananas make great bread
~~~
Registered Name: Esperanta IV
Barn Name: Esie
Horse's Breed: Andalusian
Age / Gender: 9 , Mare
Height: 15.2
Discipline(s): dressage, liberty
Appearance: overpolished and over primped, an obviously spoiled mare. She is black with 4 even white socks and a perfectly centered white snip over her nose. Her mane and tail are not shaved (as is normal for Andalusian mares) because she rarely shows breed events. Victoria takes pride in making sure they are long, full, and luxurious.
Short Personality: fierce, looky, and so full of fire she's hard for most to control.
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 06:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Kaleb "The Flying Scotsman" MacRae
Age / Gender: 19 Male
Your Horse's Name: A Wee Tidy Lassie
Nationality: Scottish
Appearance: 6' tall, bright red curly hair and bright green eyes. He is fairly built as he enjoys hitting the gym on his off time along with practicing rugby. Kaleb enjoys wearing jods and polo shirts along with his tall boots. If he is not wearing barn clothes, he tends to wander around in a hoodie and jeans or one of his rugby jerseys. His formal wear always consists of traditional Scottish wear with his family tartan on his kilt.
Personality: Kaleb is a typical Scottish guy. He is rough and honest with most people. Sometimes this bluntness comes off as very abrasive and tends to make him more enemies than friends. He is a hard worker in class as well as in the field. As a good catholic boy, he is almost always truthful and tends to respect the rules. He does have a softer side if you get to know him, but he doesn't really show that to many.
Riding Discipline: Hunter/Jumper and dressage
Riding Level or Experience: Advanced jumping and intermediate dressage
Dislikes: fancy restaurants, weaklings and whiners
One major strength: Work ethic
One major weakness: his blunt honesty. he does not lie 99% of the time
Crush: open
Other: pineapple
~~~
Registered Name: A Wee Tidy Lassie
Barn Name: Lassie
Horse's Breed: knabstrupper
Age / Gender: 7 mare
Height: 16.1
Discipline(s): Show jumping/Dressage
Appearance: Lassie is very leggy Knab. Her coat is a uniform black leopard all over. She has an expressive face with tiny ears. She is well conditioned and muscled.
Short Personality: Sweet and quiet mare, only getting hot before entering the ring. She is the in your pocket type and works just as hard as her rider.

Edited at December 29, 2021 11:31 PM by Feralhearted
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 08:37 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Fae Myst said:
(Gonna throw a girl character in now because we need more girls lol)
Name: Victoria Bishop
Age / Gender: 19 female
Your Horse's Name: Esperanta IV
Nationality: American
Appearance: 5'6, curly thick black hair and medium skintone. Dark blue eyes. Normally very primly dressed and more "uptight" in her fashion sense.
Personality:
Victoria can come off as a snob at times. She knows what she wants and she is driven to get it. She has the typical "resting witch face" that serious dressage people stereotypes are made of. As to what she's like of you get to know her? Well... that's up to you to find out. She does spend many many hours with her horse and loves her to bits . That fact is undeniable. Hurt her horse and you will be sorry.
Riding Discipline: dressage
Riding Level or Experience: Grand Prix
Likes: good books, her horse, scrolling through social media, making horse treats for her mare.
Dislikes: most people.. most horses... non-traditional dressage performances
One major strength: dedication
One major weakness: distrusting others
Crush: "yeah... like I would tell you"
Other: bananas make great bread
~~~
Registered Name: Esperanta IV
Barn Name: Esie
Horse's Breed: Andalusian
Age / Gender: 9 , Mare
Height: 15.2
Discipline(s): dressage, liberty
Appearance: overpolished and over primped, an obviously spoiled mare. She is black with 4 even white socks and a perfectly centered white snip over her nose. Her mane and tail are not shaved (as is normal for Andalusian mares) because she rarely shows breed events. Victoria takes pride in making sure they are long, full, and luxurious.
Short Personality: fierce, looky, and so full of fire she's hard for most to control.

Accepted! Welcome to the RP!
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 08:39 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Feralhearted said:
Name: Kaleb MacRae
Age / Gender: 19 Male
Your Horse's Name: A Wee Tidy Lassie
Nationality: Scottish
Appearance: 6' tall, bright red curly hair and bright green eyes. He is fairly built as he enjoys hitting the gym on his off time aong with practicing rugby. Kaleb enjoys wearing jods and polo shirts along with his tall boots. If he is not wearing barn clothes, he tends to wander around in a hoodie and jeans or one of his rugby jerseys. His formalwear always consists of traditional scottish wear with his family tartan on his kilt.
Personality: Kaleb is a typical scottish guy. He is rough and hgonest with most people. Sometimes this bluntness comes off as very abrasive and tends to make him more enemies than friends. He is a hard worker in class as well as in the field. As a good catholic boy, he is almost always truthful and tends to respect the rules. He does have a softer side if you get to know him, but he doesnt really show that to many.
Riding Discipline: Hunter/Jumper and dressage
Riding Level or Experience: Advanced jumping and intermediate dressage
Dislikes: fancy resturants, weaklings and whiners
One major strength: Work ethic
One major weakness: his blunt honesty. he does not lie 99% of the time
Crush: open
Other: pineapple
~~~
Registered Name: A Wee Tidy Lassie
Barn Name: Lassie
Horse's Breed: knabstrupper
Age / Gender: 7 mare
Height: 17.1
Discipline(s): Show jumping/Dressage
Appearance: Lassie is very leggy Knab. Her coat is a uniform black leopard all over. She has an expressive face with tiny ears. She is well conditioned and muscled.
Short Personality: Sweet and quiet mare, only getting hot before entering the ring. She is the in your pocket type and works just as hard as her rider.

Knabstruppers only grow to 16 hands, maybe 16.1
But other than that Kaleb is accepted! Welcome to the RP
(Could you fix Lassie's height though?)
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 08:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I have worked with Knab crosses that were 17 hands that were still registered as full knabs. But I will change it if you prefer
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 08:46 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Feralhearted said:
I have worked with Knab crosses that were 17 hands that were still registered as full knabs. But I will change it if you prefer

She could also be a warmblood knab cross too. I've watched one kill the show ring ^^
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 08:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good

Edited at December 28, 2021 08:50 PM by Feralhearted
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 29, 2021 07:24 PM

teddy

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Teddy H. Fitz-Alan
Age / Gender: 19, Female
Your Horse's Name: Skyggens Solkatt
Nationality: Norwegian, Swedish

Appearance
Teddy is about average, standing at 168cm, about 5''6. She is lean of build and her skin light and dusted with freckles and her shoulders and nose. Her eyes are light brown, contrasting her dusky blonde hair. She doesn't smile often at peopl ewhom she does not know, but when she does, she reveals her small gap between her front teeth.

Personality
At first glance, Teddy seems to be reserved and held back, but as you approach her, she shows her genrally angry and lonesome personality. Growing up in the english countryside, then later moved to Sweden, she has not built any stable roots, not even in her country home in the Fjords of northern Norway due to her parents always moving around. One stady thing however has been Horses. Currently with her second horse, Solkatt, she mourns over the recent death of her previous arabian, and it can make her seem cold and unapproachable. Her personality changes, like the weather depending on the person she is with and how safe she feels with them- sometimes she is as quiet as a mouse and then later as extroverted as can seem.

Oftentimes, she can seem very curt and honest but she means well, she just has other priorities than others wellbeing. As a lone child in her family, all the pressure of inheritance has fallen upon her shoulders, and her parents seem to be dissapointed in her just because of her mere sex.

She isn't stuck up per say, but after being grown up and accostumed to the lifestyle of the upper upperclass, she almost expects the whole world to be like hers, not realising others have had to fight for what is theirs.

Riding Discipline: Jumping, Cross Country.
Riding Level or Experience: Advanced, she has been riding since she could sit in the saddle.
Dislikes: Dressage, people who never show anger/displeasure
One major strength: Teddy has a steadfast bond with her horse which allows them to exel in jumpwork.
One major weakness: She has a short temper and she can often lash out at others for it.
Crush: -nilch-
Other: Passion fruit

--------------------------------

Registered Name: Skyggens Solkatt (means the spot of light in a shadow)
Barn Name: Sol
Horse's Breed: SWB, Swedish Warmblood
Age/gender: Mare, 5
Height: 17 hands
Discipline(s): Jumping, Cross Country

Appearance:
A sturdy horse at 17hh, she has a dark grey body with consistent dappling. She has a lighter mane and tail. On her face she has a long star and stripe.

Can oftentimes be found in a newmarket coat to sheild his pelt.
swedish-warmblood-gelding-3years-16-hh-gray-showjumpers-sigtuna-2579417_1.jpg

Short Personality
Sol is a kind mare, however, due to her youthful age, she can be quite stubborn. but at least she is a fast learner who loves to take in new information. Sol always strives to be the best. Because of that, she easily looses contoll over his energy levels and she can become quite boisterous.

/yellow

Edited at December 30, 2021 11:20 AM by Yellow
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 30, 2021 07:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Was my form from page 3 accepted? Just wanted to know since this RP sounds really cool and it's been a long time since I've done a horse RP.
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 30, 2021 08:00 AM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sunmoon
Accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us