Wolf Play : Race Against Time | Horse RP | Open
Chatbox
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:
 Eternity
05:51:53 ET
Oh did has it been upped to 10k
I'm 2k off,,
 Ecifircas
05:43:50 
I do okay though. :>
-Click-
 Ecifircas
05:43:07 
The tragedy of constantly upping the dominance requirement on your alliance is that no one joins and it's harder and harder for the people in the alliance to keep up.

I want the minimum set to 10k but that's so few players. lol
 Karou
05:33:29 
-WP Click-
i am never doing what i just did again
 Ecifircas
05:32:23 
If I ever make a prolific stud, I really really want a G1 husky axanthic named -Click-
 Voxtexy
05:31:53 Vox, Corey
I actually have a Buffy pup that I'm keeping alive. I need to get more stones for her though *^*
-WP Click-

It's a shame I didn't breed her much, alas- deployment prevented that
 distant-screams
05:28:09 katy | beetle
that's a hilarious coincidence xD the poor breeding market that day

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Race Against Time | Horse RP | OpenOctober 23, 2021 11:43 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Noche, Cairo and Sage are all accepted Rising :]
Race Against Time | Horse RP | OpenOctober 23, 2021 11:44 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you! Looking forward to this :D
Race Against Time | Horse RP | OpenOctober 23, 2021 11:46 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've made a discussion thread:

Edited at October 23, 2021 11:46 PM by Polly
Race Against Time | Horse RP | OpenOctober 24, 2021 01:58 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stock Images. Credits to MountainViewStock on DA.
Name:
Duana
Meaning "little dark one"
Herd:
Imani Herd
Group:
Foal
Appearance:
This young foal has a inky black coat. The only thing not black is the small white diamond on her forehead. She has a short raven colored mane with a longer and wavy tail. Her eyes are a stormy grey coloration. She bears a long limbs, possibly a bit gangly considering her age, but her form is lithe and graceful. It's evident she's gained some sort of height. When she's older she'll probably stand at just 16.0HH.
Personality:

This filly is quite a precocious creature. She is able to verbalize herself quite efficiently and with a mature aura around her - albeit she can be childish as she is still young, but she's mostly mature for her age. It's because this young creature is observant and curious - always asking questions, wanting answers for the unknown and inexplicable. She also wants a complex answer, not some babied down one - she believes she can handle it. She's quite a somber and serious foal - always a more judgmental look within those grey eyes of hers. She doesn't lack confidence - just look at her parents, and she prides herself in them. She is one to walk with her little head high and a pep in her steps. This little filly is quite sassy with others - especially ones she doesn't like. If you tell her to do something that she doesn't want to do - she ain't doing it. She's stubborn in this matter ; one must logically reason with her - explaining why it is benificial and what are the cons. Also if you're not her mom, dad, uncle, or someone she feels close to she's sure as hell isn't taking orders from you, and she can and will bite you out of spite if you do.

This little filly can be rather kind and sweet towards others when she wants to be but - she is a spiteful little thing. She has few she cares for and will actually listen to. Yes, she minds her manners and can treat others with the upmost respect - however, she can also efficiently verbalize her dislike and disdain for you. And she will show it - maybe it's a little stamp of her hoof or pinning of her ears when you're around. She's rather bold and apathetic in her words - if she hurts your feelings fine, but she will only regret it if it's someone she cared about and unitentially hurt. She can be quite grumpy and moody ; glaring at others, talking like she truly understands what's going on [ in some instances, does.] and verbally telling her dislike for someone.

This little creature can be either you sweetest dream or worse nightmare. There is no inbetween - it's up to how you rub off on her
Kin:
Her Mother is Saga
Her Father is Ouray
Fear her >:3
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at October 31, 2021 10:36 AM by Spellbound
Race Against Time | Horse RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 12:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Would like to res a bachelor in band 1 and a herd mare, any group
Race Against Time | Horse RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 12:36 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Band One has no more room for normal bachelors. Yours would have to be the Lead. But I'll reserve your herd mare.
Race Against Time | Horse RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 12:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ah, then band two work?
Race Against Time | Horse RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 01:41 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Band two works, yes.
Race Against Time | Horse RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 11:06 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yvaine is complete btw.
Race Against Time | Horse RP | OpenOctober 25, 2021 11:18 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

Credits on all images :)

Name: Kai

Herd: N/A

Group: Band 1

Appearance:

Kai sports a graceful yet sturdy build. However, he is more muscular than agile, and not very quick on his feet due to his bulk. He has a muscular neck, though it still carries his head with grace and confidence. His powerful legs carry him at incredible speeds, though that doesn't make him agile in his speed.

This stud has a beautiful dapple buckskin coat, which changes from a golden brown to a cold dusty brown according to the light. He has a thick coal black mane and tail, which are coarse yet somewhat flowy.

He has dark brown eyes that practically glow with intelligence, curiosity, and inquisitive nature. He stands at 15.3hh, slightly over average. Though not as tall as his companions, he makes up for it in his firm attitude and muscled structure. He has large, wide, heavy hooves the color of ink. They carry his strong frame with ease across all terrains, wore down after years of the work.

Due to his life as a bachelor in addition to the brief time he spent with a herd, his form is covered in small scars. The only one that stands out much is a large, dark scar going from the top of his rump across his hindquarters to his hock on his right side. This occurred when he caught himself in a bramble as a 2 year old, freshly kicked from his herd. Being younger, alone, and panicked from being separated only days ago from the herd, a cougar took the opportunity and attempted to drag him from the brambles by the haunches. Fortunately, adrenaline kicked in and he bolted from the shocked creature's paws the moment he was out of the bush.

Personality:

Humorous- protective - teasing- loving- charismatic- Loyal- thoughtful- likeable <3

This stallion might not be seen as typical, and he doesn't tend to match the stereotype. He doesn't enjoy conflict. While he will defend his loved ones, he will hardly defend himself if it's a fight for anything other than dominance, unless he believes it will bring risk to his mares. While he does like displaying dominance, he won't react much to being nipped at if it's a disagreement over who gets to graze at which patch of grass.

However, he is ambitious. When he wants a certain mare(s) from a herd or band, he'll go for it. Of course, he'll strategize, but he won't hold out forever.

However, he will also put up with being insulted, though he tries to make it look as if he doesn't care. If he is insulted, he will usually shrug it off with a joke or a bit of teasing, but he doesn't often result to honestly insulting his aggressor in response. He will usually put up with it until it makes him so upset, he needs to take some space and patrol the territory.

He will return to the herd with a smile on his face, and a joke on his tongue, however. Almost as if nothing happened. While he is capable of defending the mares physically and coming to their defense when they are being insulted, he will not often give himself these same services.

In this stallion's mind, sharing is caring. Even if he had a favorite mare, he would gladly let her choose another stallion in the herd to sire her foals, and, if she has no preference, he would allow the other dominant stallion to occasionally sire her foals if he ever chose to. He, quite often, doesn't mind allowing this. It would have to be an incredibly special case if he did, and he would voice his feelings rather than letting the feelings fester. Though, let me remind you that this would have to be an extremely special case.

What he doesn't appreciate, however, is if a mare has her foals sired by someone outside the herd, or by a young stud that is soon to be kicked from the herd. If anything such as this happened, he would be very upset, and the mare would be at risk of being banned from the herd (along with her foal. He isn't harsh enough to separate the two.) Though, he has an open mind to any arguments she might come up with as to why she should stay.

Affiliations: OPEN

Nisaba - Being calmer and wiser in nature, it is natural that this mare has attracted Kai's watchful eye. He believes she'd make a fantastic lead mare if she'd have him, though he doesn't know if she would. She is one of his two main targets due to her attitude, which he believes would suit the leadership role well.

Adela - Similarly to Nisaba, this lovely mare captured Kai's attention with her calmer nature. Having followed the herd every once in a while, he's been able to watch her from a distance. She is one of his two main targets, but perhaps the one that's captured a bit more of his heart.

Sage - This stallion is always a go-to when Kai wants to have a bit of fun. While Kai will ask for his opinions here and there, he isn't exactly one the lead trusts for guidance.

Cairo - With the cold outer shell this stallion has, Kai has had difficulty getting to know him too well. However, he can always ask Cairo for advice in certain situations, as the stallion has made his intelligence obvious. Kai wouldn't put too much trust in him.

Other: I'm not sure yet, but I'm thinking he'll have the aura of Fall. :)

~~~

Credits on all images :)

Name: Ocean (Cia)

Herd: Main Herd

Group: N/A

Appearance:

Standing at 15hh, this mare is tall for a mustang, but on the shorter end compared to those who she keeps in her company. Her build is graceful and agile, with her being very quick and hard to catch. She isn’t the strongest, and thus uses her ability to outmaneuver others to her advantage.

Her body is a light golden tone with faint dapples along her hindquarters, back, and shoulders that all but disappear in brighter light. She has a stocking on each of her back legs, nearly to the hock. However, these stockings are usually tinted slightly yellowish due to her inability to reach her back legs when grooming. On her front legs, however, there is merely the light golden tone of the rest of her body. Her mane and tail, which are on the slightly thinner side, are a golden cream color. The bottom half of her tail is stained a bit darker of a golden due to the fact that it reaches below her fetlock, and constantly drags along the ground.

Her hooves, matching her overall aesthetic, are a light brown. Her eyes are deep and dark, with a slight tinge of gold that seems to reflect the color of her coat.

Her form is covered in nicks from small skirmishes here and there, but, being one who avoids physical conflict, she has nothing too noticeable.

Personality:

Ocean has a rather complicated personality. While she is usually incredibly understanding, kind, and a benevolent, she can turn in an instant. She has a sort of tough love about her. She'll give you unconditioned care and attention, but this will stop the moment you step out of line.

She will not stand to hear anybody bad mouthing the leads or deputies, and will quickly tell anybody off for doing so. She will also be rather quick to punish for such a deed when holding the authority. Though, she is always the one to attempt to break up violent disputes as well, she is fine with courteous debates, but she won’t have plain old arguing. From resolving issues between adults to helping the foals learn how to share, this female is always there to settle tensions between her own herd members. In this way, she would be an amazing mother. She does have a fondness for foals, and enjoys whenever the herd has any.

When it comes to outsiders, though, she is very wary, though still eager to give them a chance if they request it. After all, she is patient and forgiving for the most part. She understands that hostility gets nobody anywhere, and she enjoys spreading this lesson, and perhaps teaching her fellow herd members a lesson in the process.

Her intelligence is undeniable. This mare is often displaying her cunning and logical mind. She will hardly use her intelligence to outwit others or trick them, as she feels it should be shared rather than used as a weapon, but she will occasionally use her wit in this way if she feels it is necessary. She mainly uses her intelligence against others when it is to cover for friends, and she doesn't care whether they want or need it, she’ll have their back anyway.

Though she is rarely flirty, Cia can be extremely flirtatious when she likes a stallion. She may be playful and teasing with him, but she will rarely be direct, preferring he figures it out for himself, or perhaps that his friends clue him in.

Affiliations: TBD; OPEN

OPEN TO A FOAL and/or YEARLING

(Completely unrelated to the herd by blood, her father a bachelor and her mother a lone mare)

Other: Hoping I find stock for a horse with an Autumn-toned coat.

Edited at October 27, 2021 07:29 PM by Meian

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us