Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
11:13:48 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, work's being evil right now and my phone's acting up
 Poe
10:55:02 
I think IÂ’m gonna spend the day watching American horror story o.o
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!
 Kháos
10:34:15 Kaos || Khaos
The Wolf Totem is unlimited for Premium users.
 Old Money
10:33:15 elegance❀
Hey there! If you're interested in a Harry Potter fandom roleplay, feel free to shoot me a private message!
 Tropical Pickle
10:33:02 Tropickle
Is the wolf totem always available to premium members? Meaning, if I use one now, will it go away? Or is the wolf totem now part of the premium features?
 Poe
10:29:02 
I guess I canÂ’t complain about using the totem since none of my females really had dominance, but now I gotta build all my valors back up.
 Kháos
10:28:55 Kaos || Khaos
😰 I nearly sent an email to the wrong person... so glad there's an undo button for three seconds. 😭
 Salem
10:13:41 Rumi
No problem ^^
 BloodWeb
10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -3
Green Python : -5
Leopard : 0
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    34    35    36    37    38   ..   41 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 31, 2021 01:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Is this still open? If so, I would like to enter a character.
Name: Bolt
Animal: Peregrine falcon
Appearance: A younger falcon with dark red-orange feathers on his back and pale cream-white feathers on the belly. He has small black streaking down his pale underbelly and under his wings. The top bone of his wings are slightly darker than his back and they fade to white. His head is a dark glossy brown, which looks black from far away. He has orange-yellow claws, and a orange-brown tail.
He's slightly smaller than the average falcon, with large wings that helps his speed.
Personality: Solitary. He likes his own space, and tends to stay out of the way of other animals. He is slightly arrogant, feeling like he's better than other animals because he's a falcon. He's slightly less intellegent than your average falcon but he's still pretty smart. Impatient. He hates waiting around. He tends to be a know-it-all even though he's not that smart (for a falcon.)
Strengths: Speed. He's incredibly fast, even for a falcon. He can reach top speed for a falcon within a few seconds of diving. His longer wings help with this. He's very accurate and agile. He's incredible at dodging and he can hit smaller birds from mid-air at full speed. Sharp, strong talons. His talons are able to bear the impact of hitting a bird with them at full speed. Hunting. He's good at hunting since he hunts for his every meal. Incredible eyesight and hearing, since he has to find his prey from way up high.
Weaknesses: He's fragile. His bones are incredibly light, making it easier for him to break them (except for his chest.) He's also not that strong, his battle strategy is mainly to hit things at high speed. This absolutely shreds smaller things, and will knock a larger bird out of the air. He has a smaller beak and not the best smell. He refuses to eat carrion, meaning he has to hunt for his every meal. Fighting if he doesn't dive-bomb his enemy.
Other: Bannanas. He likes hunting pidgeons especally. I dunno what else for other. Oh yeah, I occasionally go offline for a while but I'm trying not to do that.
Also, "gramer" is spelled grammar.
I don't have the best grammar but it should be readable.

Edited at May 31, 2021 01:08 AM by CrystalFlight
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!June 1, 2021 08:35 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted! And yes this is still open. The RP link and discussion is on the first page ^-^

CrystalFlight said:
Is this still open? If so, I would like to enter a character.
Name: Bolt
Animal: Peregrine falcon
Appearance: A younger falcon with dark red-orange feathers on his back and pale cream-white feathers on the belly. He has small black streaking down his pale underbelly and under his wings. The top bone of his wings are slightly darker than his back and they fade to white. His head is a dark glossy brown, which looks black from far away. He has orange-yellow claws, and a orange-brown tail.
He's slightly smaller than the average falcon, with large wings that helps his speed.
Personality: Solitary. He likes his own space, and tends to stay out of the way of other animals. He is slightly arrogant, feeling like he's better than other animals because he's a falcon. He's slightly less intellegent than your average falcon but he's still pretty smart. Impatient. He hates waiting around. He tends to be a know-it-all even though he's not that smart (for a falcon.)
Strengths: Speed. He's incredibly fast, even for a falcon. He can reach top speed for a falcon within a few seconds of diving. His longer wings help with this. He's very accurate and agile. He's incredible at dodging and he can hit smaller birds from mid-air at full speed. Sharp, strong talons. His talons are able to bear the impact of hitting a bird with them at full speed. Hunting. He's good at hunting since he hunts for his every meal. Incredible eyesight and hearing, since he has to find his prey from way up high.
Weaknesses: He's fragile. His bones are incredibly light, making it easier for him to break them (except for his chest.) He's also not that strong, his battle strategy is mainly to hit things at high speed. This absolutely shreds smaller things, and will knock a larger bird out of the air. He has a smaller beak and not the best smell. He refuses to eat carrion, meaning he has to hunt for his every meal. Fighting if he doesn't dive-bomb his enemy.
Other: Bannanas. He likes hunting pidgeons especally. I dunno what else for other. Oh yeah, I occasionally go offline for a while but I'm trying not to do that.
Also, "gramer" is spelled grammar.
I don't have the best grammar but it should be readable.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!June 2, 2021 01:50 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Storming
Appearance: Pure black, with brown eyes, the sharpest claws, and the longest/sharpest teeth
Personality: Storming is shy at first, but once he warms up he is very friendly. He is protective, and hunts like nothing any wolf has seen before. He has grey swirls around his body, and going down his legs. He trys very hard to blend in with different packs, but it always backfires on him. He has a crescent moon on his head, and he had a matching crescent moon on all four big pads of his paws.
Family: Sea (Sister)
Mate: Open
Children: N/A
Desired Rank: Pack wolf
Strenths: Hunting, fighting, being a food friend, tracking, helping other wolves out.
Weaknesses: He puts others before himself, so he rarely eats, bed rest, fire.
Other: Bannana

Edited at June 3, 2021 10:01 AM by Jumping Wolves
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!June 3, 2021 10:01 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Sea
Appearance: Grey with black swirls along her body. Long hound dog like ears, and a lean skinny frame.
Personality: Sea loves to talk, but will judge the wolf based off of what they said. She knows that she can outrun almost everyone, and she takes advantage of that.
Family: Storming
Mate: Open
Children: N/A
Desired Rank: Pack Wolf
Strenths: Running, hunting, putting herself first
Weaknesses: Fighting, being careless, fire
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!June 4, 2021 06:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Shaka
Appearance: A Dark yet light brownish mix of colors with a darker brown/black face mask with bright green eyes and black front and back socks.
Personality: A Bright and sunny wolf with kind heart, who loves everything about life and enjoys spending time alone or with her friends in the pack.
Family:None
Pups: None
Strengths:Running, Hunting, Caring for Others First.
Weaknesses: The Pack, friends, weak
other: bannana
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!June 12, 2021 10:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Jumping Wolves, both are accepted!
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!June 12, 2021 10:39 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
I would love to accept but you are missing credits on your art. Please add credits.
~FernPack said:
Name:Shaka
Appearance: A Dark yet light brownish mix of colors with a darker brown/black face mask with bright green eyes and black front and back socks.
Personality: A Bright and sunny wolf with kind heart, who loves everything about life and enjoys spending time alone or with her friends in the pack.
Family:None
Pups: None
Strengths:Running, Hunting, Caring for Others First.
Weaknesses: The Pack, friends, weak
other: bannana

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!July 17, 2021 12:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Ice
Animal: snow owl
Appearance: a pure white snow owl with a small frame. Has a huge wing span and has a scar along his left eye.
Personality: Shy, Protective, sneaky and sly
Strengths:The night, speed, and stealth
Weaknesses: Water, loud sounds, and Other snow owls
Other: He is very shy but may warm up to certain animals.
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!July 17, 2021 12:42 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please add more to your appearance and personality. Also, read the rules again and put the key word into Other.

Ravenswood said:
Name: Ice
Animal: snow owl
Appearance: a pure white snow owl with a small frame. Has a huge wing span and has a scar along his left eye.
Personality: Shy, Protective, sneaky and sly
Strengths:The night, speed, and stealth
Weaknesses: Water, loud sounds, and Other snow owls
Other: He is very shy but may warm up to certain animals.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!August 12, 2021 05:58 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Tornado
Appearance: Pure black with white stocking going all the way up his legs to his ribcage, and a white star marking right between his eyes. His eyes are green. He is born with a docked tail, and a defored leg that twists outwards. He inheared his mothers strength.
Personality: Tornado is judgie (like his mother) and loves to bully his sister. He finds it fun to go and hide from his mother when she tells him to do something. He is sneaky, and sometimes come's across as rude, and mean, when he really cares about the wolves he loves.
Family:
Mother- Sea
Father- Windy
Uncle- Storm
Sister- Cloudy
Mate: None
Children: None
Desired Rank: Lone Wolf
Strenths: Hiding, Stalking, Very Strong, Hunting
Weaknesses: Running, talking to wolves he does not know, tripping over his feet
Name: Cloudy
Appearance: Grey the same shade as storm clouds. Long and lean, long tail. Her left eye is green, and her right eye is brown and blue. She has very sharp teeth (Almost like storms) and very long claws.
Personality: Cloudy run like crazy, sometimes Sea can't get her to stop. She lets her brother pick on her due to he is stronger, but he can't come close to catching her while running. She talks a ton, much like her mom, but she needs to warm up to the wolf first. She is always the first one to offer her help when another wolf is in need.
Family:
Mother- Sea
Father- Windy
Uncle- Storm
Brother- Tornado
Mate: None
Children: None
Desired Rank: Pack wolf
Strenths: Running, fighting, hunting, fishing
Weaknesses: Hiding, fighting off other wolves, swimming
Also both pups are unborn.