Wolf Play : Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
11:13:48 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, work's being evil right now and my phone's acting up
 Poe
10:55:02 
I think IÂ’m gonna spend the day watching American horror story o.o
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!
 Kháos
10:34:15 Kaos || Khaos
The Wolf Totem is unlimited for Premium users.
 Old Money
10:33:15 elegance❀
Hey there! If you're interested in a Harry Potter fandom roleplay, feel free to shoot me a private message!
 Tropical Pickle
10:33:02 Tropickle
Is the wolf totem always available to premium members? Meaning, if I use one now, will it go away? Or is the wolf totem now part of the premium features?
 Poe
10:29:02 
I guess I canÂ’t complain about using the totem since none of my females really had dominance, but now I gotta build all my valors back up.
 Kháos
10:28:55 Kaos || Khaos
😰 I nearly sent an email to the wrong person... so glad there's an undo button for three seconds. 😭
 Salem
10:13:41 Rumi
No problem ^^
 BloodWeb
10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -3
Green Python : -5
Leopard : 0
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    33    34    35    36    37   ..   41 

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 28, 2021 07:56 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
I would love to accept but I do not believe that bigstocks is an allowed site to be using art off of. I will ask a mod about that shortly ^^

Deadlywolf said:
-
Invader Sign Up Form
Name: Opal
Animal: Snowy Owl
Appearance:
Opal has beautiful sharp amber eyes snd a very silver-Grey speckled outer coat. Her inner coat is pute white,with barely any marking at all. Her wonderful,unique wings have a wingspan of 50 inches long,Opal also is 65 cm long and weighs only about 2 kg.
Personality: Intelligent,patient , loving, acts professional,caring and trustworthy and a know it all. She is also friendly and helpful once she knows you. However if you don't know her she is wary,mysterious,sharp and annoying bird.
Strengths: Flying Duh! (XD) Silently Creeping up on creatures, Stalking,Hunting,Fighting anywhere, delivering messages. Oh yes Opal likes to slightly climb trees. Oh she loves darkness and coldness. She can speak many la gaulâtes if many creatures.
Weaknesses: Fear of fire (Pyrophobia) and loud and sudden noises (Sonophobia) Oh yes and nearly everyone knows her from somewhere so she is easily recognized most of the time. She also fears humans even though she pretends to not care about them inside she is hoping they won't turn up.
Other:
Backstory
Opal was born far away from where she is now and was given the name Opa which is typically the name for owl in Native American culture. She was born wild in her naturally home of the tundras but ended up in human hands after they "accidentally" killed her parents. They raised her, dressed her , trained her but she got away when her master was away. She went off course thansk to the wind even though she didn't know where she was going. A few years later she was settled into the Forest and has been watching everyone In the forest since she came here.
She hears and sees everything....so watch out Frost Lmao
-
Done

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 28, 2021 07:57 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please have at least 3 sentences in appearance or a picture, and more in her personality. Also, Snowy's have great eyesight so please find a different weakness. ^^

Dragonpipe said:
Name: Windstream
Animal: Snowy owl
Appearance: A white owl that still has her 'baby' feathers
Personality: A quiet, slightly aggressive since she is still young
Strengths: flight, hearing
Weaknesses: eyesight is poor and she has issues with talking to others that aren't birds
Other: Banana! Also sorry if having one too many characters aren't allowed, I was going to have her before I added Yang but I got sidetracked. Also, good timing since there's another snowy owl

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 28, 2021 08:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I Edited it so please take a look. I think this is better now? If not, please tell me! I'm sorry for any inconvenience

Fangsoffire said:
Please have at least 3 sentences in appearance or a picture, and more in her personality. Also, Snowy's have great eyesight so please find a different weakness. ^^

Dragonpipe said:
Appearance: A white owl that still has her 'baby' feathers
Personality: A quiet, slightly aggressive since she is still young
Weaknesses: eyesight is poor and she has issues with talking to others that aren't birds
Other: Banana! Also sorry if having one too many characters aren't allowed, I was going to have her before I added Yang but I got sidetracked. Also, good timing since there's another snowy owl

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 28, 2021 08:06 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
All you need now is a little bit more on her personality! Once that is edited, I will be able to accept! And it's okay, you've had great characters so far and it's about time you got another one <3

Dragonpipe said:
I Edited it so please take a look. I think this is better now? If not, please tell me! I'm sorry for any inconvenience
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 28, 2021 08:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you very much! Edited once more!

Fangsoffire said:
All you need now is a little bit more on her personality! Once that is edited, I will be able to accept! And it's okay, you've had great characters so far and it's about time you got another one <3

Dragonpipe said:

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 28, 2021 09:04 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted! :D

Dragonpipe said:
Appearance: A white owl that still has her 'baby' feathers. Completely white owl with silver streaks on her wings and tail. She mostly has her eyes closed from her fears and is very small since she is slightly older than a hatchling
Personality: A quiet, slightly aggressive since she is still young. She is very sweet and kind to birds and slightly more relaxed around small animals much like herself (example: Foxes) Gaining her trust is hard but once someone does she will be very protective of them and kind (often shielding them from attacks and letting them know incoming attacks)
Weaknesses: Even though she has good eyesight, she is often afraid of what she sees (mostly flashing movement) and she has issues with talking to others that aren't birds. She hyperventilates and sees the worst in situations.
Other: Banana! Also sorry if having one too many characters aren't allowed, I was going to have her before I added Yang but I got sidetracked. Also, good timing since there's another snowy owl (Edited (once more) so I hope this is okay!)

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 28, 2021 11:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I ignored you perfectly fine the last five times, thanks"
Name: Kystral
Personality: Kystral is a bit of a jerk. He is snarky and sarcastic and back talks just about everyone except the Alphas. He has a natural stony personality, but that's just him being Tsudere. He will deny that he cares for anyone, but he does, but don't tell anyone that.
Family: all dead unfortunately
Mate: n/a pm me
Children: pm me
Desired Rank: Beta
Strenths: climbing, stealth, keeping people away
Weaknesses: his fear of water, swimming, his temper
Other: if aloud he has a slight Irish accent he also has a weird banana thing.

Edited at May 28, 2021 12:13 PM by La Push
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 28, 2021 08:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
He is accepted! You can insert him into the RP, and yes the Irish accent is fine ^-^

La Push said:
"I ignored you perfectly fine the last five times, thanks"
Name: Kystral
Personality: Kystral is a bit of a jerk. He is snarky and sarcastic and back talks just about everyone except the Alphas. He has a natural stony personality, but that's just him being Tsudere. He will deny that he cares for anyone, but he does, but don't tell anyone that.
Family: all dead unfortunately
Mate: n/a pm me
Children: pm me
Desired Rank: Beta
Strenths: climbing, stealth, keeping people away
Weaknesses: his fear of water, swimming, his temper
Other: if aloud he has a slight Irish accent he also has a weird banana thing.

Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 29, 2021 03:06 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award

Fangsoffire said:
I would love to accept but I do not believe that bigstocks is an allowed site to be using art off of. I will ask a mod about that shortly ^^

Deadlywolf said:
-
Invader Sign Up Form
Appearance:
Opal has beautiful sharp amber eyes snd a very silver-Grey speckled outer coat. Her inner coat is pute white,with barely any marking at all. Her wonderful,unique wings have a wingspan of 50 inches long,Opal also is 65 cm long and weighs only about 2 kg.
Personality: Intelligent,patient , loving, acts professional,caring and trustworthy and a know it all. She is also friendly and helpful once she knows you. However if you don't know her she is wary,mysterious,sharp and annoying bird.
Strengths: Flying Duh! (XD) Silently Creeping up on creatures, Stalking,Hunting,Fighting anywhere, delivering messages. Oh yes Opal likes to slightly climb trees. Oh she loves darkness and coldness. She can speak many la gaulâtes if many creatures.
Weaknesses: Fear of fire (Pyrophobia) and loud and sudden noises (Sonophobia) Oh yes and nearly everyone knows her from somewhere so she is easily recognized most of the time. She also fears humans even though she pretends to not care about them inside she is hoping they won't turn up.
Other:
Backstory
Opal was born far away from where she is now and was given the name Opa which is typically the name for owl in Native American culture. She was born wild in her naturally home of the tundras but ended up in human hands after they "accidentally" killed her parents. They raised her, dressed her , trained her but she got away when her master was away. She went off course thansk to the wind even though she didn't know where she was going. A few years later she was settled into the Forest and has been watching everyone In the forest since she came here.
-
Done

Edited
Strive to Survive|Animal RP|Open!May 29, 2021 08:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
You are missing one more thing in other, once that is done-Opal will be accepted!

Deadlywolf said:
-
Invader Sign Up Form
Appearance:
Other:
Backstory
-
Done

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    33    34    35    36    37   ..   41 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us