Wolf Play : Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.
Chatbox
 Plague Doctor
01:31:56 Aster (he/him)
-WP Click-

should I breed her?
 Pink Tears
01:30:58 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
its been 2 minutes- thats no where near dead-
 Arieswolves
01:30:26 
Did I kill the chat?
 Arieswolves
01:28:34 
Violet and Hazel exchange affectionate licks, their tails wagging in synchrony.

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

Wait...they are both boys, are you gay or something?
 Pink Tears
01:25:48 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
just got annoyed with my friend ((not on here) over a misunderstanding and she decided to completely block me

we've never had issues before so she literally just threw this friendship away over a minor misunderstanding in a game we were playing?? i kind of find it funny honestly XD
 FaithfulOakTree
01:21:20 Ash H:H!!
Sweetest Desire Of Poison. hunts a deer with Pewter at their side.

Stats: Battle +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Excited

Poison.. stop taking the PUPS out hunting😭
 Embershed
01:20:29 The Minor Nuisance
Étoile watches from the bushes. They learn how to have resolve in stressful situations.
They gain agility +2.

...why is he gaining agility? Shouldn't it be resolve/composure? (Steak encounter in mountains)
 Fernweh.
01:12:54 Fern|Rock Creek
Ruins
YouÂ’ll need premium to grow them into cilantro in your herb garden. Otherwise you just sell them
 Suraimu
01:12:39 I'm not a bad Slime
-WP Click-

this girl was a shock to me plus her brother is a ery which is cool
 skeet
01:11:07 
not to mention neither of her parents have boosts or defects! Crazy odds
 skeet
01:09:32 
-WP Click-
Kymo gave me a pretty dynamic girl and a boost+defect girl today🥰 an unexpected treat
 RuinsPack
01:09:05 Ruins
Does anyone know what we do with cilantro seeds??
 Suraimu
01:05:59 I'm not a bad Slime
either chat is asleep or I killed it
 Suraimu
12:59:54 I'm not a bad Slime
-WP Click-

I'm so lucky I bought her when I did, I have such amazing luck when breeding her lately
 Rook
12:58:27 Was/Were, Has/Been
-WP Click-

Turn to bones or?
 Fernweh.
12:58:18 Fern|Rock Creek
Seo
Of course!
 Seostar
12:57:08 Seo, Pidge
Fern,
Thanks
I was just curious lol
 Honeyclan
12:52:57 She/Her Fluffy cat
Goodnight all of you
 Destinations End
12:52:25 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Ember
I personally say no, but it depends on what you like and want
 Fernweh.
12:50:30 Fern|Rock Creek
Seo
I know certain pelt defects like chimera, vitiligo, black phase, etc are the toughest to breed for. Boosts I would say Gaelic blood but otherwise IÂ’m not sure. If you go into forums > member help > guides you can find a boosts and defects complete list with some info. ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : 0
Rattlesnake : -1
Komodo Dragon : -2
    Winter Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.June 8, 2024 11:58 AM

Bison Peak

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Sol

Male

Akashi

Desired Rank:

Beorn or Alpha

Scent:

Cedar wood

Loyalty with Alpha (Yes,neutral, or no):

Very loyal

He has always been a wolf too follow pack law, but he has had a crush on the Alpha since he was a yearling.

Appearance:

[Mod edit: Image removed for incorrect credits, additionally this image is not free to use.]

Kivikyy on DA

Sol is mainly known as a black wolf with the genes of Black/Kk. He has a slight tint of brown on him from his mother and a few white markings on his chest and back.

He has a very well-muscled figure with a strong jaw and biteforce of 1300 PSI. He has long legs for a fast gallop and strong-sighted eyes that appear almost white.

Sol is a decently large wolf with a weight of 120 lbs (About 54 kilos). He has short fur and usually doesn't like the cold because of this. However, he has a bushy tail to keep him warm when sleeping. He usually gives himself a good groom to look good for his alpha as soon as he wakes up, and a groom after doing something messy (besides eating).

Personality:

Sol is a bold and charming wolf who is a smart and skilled hunter. He can be smart and sometimes cautious when hunting, but he usually charges straight into battle. He isn't usually a kind wolf, but he definitely has a soft spot for his alpha. While he respects his higher ranks, he isn't one to avoid nipping the omega and prisoners from time to time.

Sol isn't the calmest wolf but he doesn't panic either. He's very agile and fit, but he lacks some stamina. Sol is a very confident wolf and is very dominant, giving orders to the lower ranks.

Strengths & Weakness: (I made sure to balance this a little)

Strength: 2

Speed: 1

Stamina: -2

Health: 0 (Average)

Kin:

Cognar - Twin Brother

Crush:

Alari

Mate:

None

Affiliations:

None

Other:

So about the genes in the appearance. Yes, I did my research lol.

Edited at June 18, 2024 07:01 AM by Eternity
Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.June 8, 2024 01:29 PM

Bison Peak

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Cognar

Male

Prisoner

Desired Rank:

Alpha

Scent:

Dead flowers and trees

Not even a little. He tried to kill her as he doesn't think a female should be alpha and thinks he would make a much better alpha himself.

Appearance:

Kivikyy

Kivikyy on DA

Cognar is mainly known as a black wolf with the genes of Black/Kk. He has a slight tint of brown on him from his mother and a few white markings on his chest and back.

He has a very well-muscled figure with a strong jaw and biteforce of 1200 PSI. He has long shorter legs and is slower but can run for a long time.

Cognar is small compared to his brother, Sol. But is still a decent 110 pounds. He doesn't usually bother to groom his fur unless he wants to impress someone.

Personality:

Cognar is quite a mean wolf and has absoloutly 0 respect for the higher ranks. He despises his brother and every pack member who even THINKS that this should be aloud.

Cognar is very secretive and doesn't trust anyone. He'll usually make plans with another evil wolf, but will kill them if he sees even a moment of betrayal.

He doesn't tolerate being pushed around and stands his ground without hesitation. He thinks that he's doing something good by resorting to old pack laws, but doesn't care or listen when other wolves tell him otherwise.

Strengths: & Weakness:

Strength: -1

Speed: -1

Stamina: 2

Health: 1

Kin:

Sol - Twin brother

Crush:

Almost any evil female

Mate:

None

Affiliations:

Is interested in being a part of a gang with Malakai

Other:

Edited at June 8, 2024 01:49 PM by Bison Peak
Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.June 8, 2024 01:50 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Both accepted

Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.June 8, 2024 03:52 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Done with my female character.
Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.June 8, 2024 03:59 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

@Broken

Eclipse is accepted

Edited at June 8, 2024 03:59 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.June 8, 2024 04:09 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving an apprentice!
Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.June 8, 2024 04:14 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Crazy
reserved I suggest maybe a second character with chances of a character dying

Announcement:

A new high position has been added called Beorn

discussion thread will be made here soon

Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.June 8, 2024 06:55 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I also reserve a Shikara then?
Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.June 8, 2024 06:57 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Crazy
Of course!
Closed for a revamp. Mods please lock.June 8, 2024 07:01 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Xiomar

Male/Masculine

Shaman

Desired Rank:

Achieved

Scent:

Xiomar's pelt gives off the sharp scent of mint and oak, with a fain trace of smoke

No

Appearance:

Xiomar as a well-built and tall wolf who stands at roughly 3" at the shoulder. He is rather muscular for a shaman, looking quiet intimidating to an outsider and to some of him packmates. His body is covered with dark, thick fur, with lighter highlights on his chest, face, paws, and part of his tail. He keeps his pelt smoothed, priding himself in appearance.

Born with heterochomia, Xiomar's eyes are each a different color, but the difference is hard to notice from afar. His right eye is slightly ligher than the other. It is a pale gray, his left eye a slightly darker shade.

A slim muzzle hides pearly white, razor-sharp canines that could easily tear through skin if he cared to try. His nose a shiny black, adding a hint of light to his face. His claws are a similar color, maybe perhaps slightly browner.

A small tuft of hair sticks up off of his otherwise sleek pelt just beside his right ear. This annoys him greatly. At the base of this tuft, a thin, barely visible scar traces his face before dissapearing.

Personality:

At first glance one can already tell that Xiomar is quite judgemental, often gazing down on fellow wolves in distaste. He has plans of his own, he just doesn't show that. Dark humor and sarcasm often worm their ways into his remarks and even conversations. He speaks with an icy tone, which is not very helpful when he is addressing injured or sick wolves, telling them that they're going to be fine.

Beyond outwardly appearances, Xiomar is full of dark thoughts and fellings, questioning every demand and order, though he would never speak these thoughts.

He speaks with a slight sneer in his voice, as if he is mocking the wolf he is talking to. He knows this, and tries to mask it while speaking to his alpha or those who outrank him. In addition to this, he is quiet good with words, know what will soothe and what will anger a wolf.

Xiomar is a strategical thinker, observing something closely and coming up with a way to fix it or attack. he will do this on objects and situations alike, always coming up with something.

In his private, innermost thoughts, he despises being shaman. He wishes to be part of something bigger, not just some peacekeeper and mediatior.

Strengths:

+ Tries to find a solution to a problem

+ Has a way with words

+ Good with herbal remedies/medicine

+ Lightfooted

Weakness:

- Dark personality

- Anti-social

- Distrustful

- Can sometimes speak before thinking

Kin:

Parents: Deceased

Siblings: [Open]

Crush:

None

Mate:

Hmmm...

He's technically not supposed to have one, but where's the fun in that?

[Open I suppose, but must be kept secret]

Affiliations:

[Same as mate I guess]

Other:

Maroon

Edited at June 8, 2024 07:44 PM by Lakesong

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us