Wolf Play : The Fight For Atlantis [] Merhorse Rp [] Semi-lit[] OPEN
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
06:48:13 Vah was attacked
Oooh chimera
 distant-lands
06:46:31 katy | beetle
thanks ollie ^^

forgot that this one's meant to have chimera too.. oops.
 Faulty Demons
06:44:44 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Tealish blue or yellow :)
 distant-lands
06:43:37 katy | beetle
-Click-

what should the eye color be?
 Vulpixles
06:41:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

This litter was supposed to be duds because their lines are too long
 Boeing
06:38:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goodnight Amy
 Amygdala
06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Fight For Atlantis [] Merhorse Rp [] Semi-lit[] OPENJune 26, 2023 02:00 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Eris Evercrest

Meaning Goddess of Chaos, Strife and Discord

Species: Kelpie

Appearance:

Eris has a dark and sultry spirit that intrigues and traps one’s soul. She has piercing, mesmerizing amethyst eyes that seem to glow with an otherworldly light. Eris stands at almost 16 feet in length. She is a large and powerful horse, with a toned athletic body. Looking at her, she resembles an Andalusian horse. She has long, wavy, flowing black hair with soft silver streaks in it that leads past her shoulders. Her dark dappled gray coat is soft, smooth, and shiny. Eris has a unique badger-blaze on her face that starts just above her eyes, forming a narrow white stripe that extends vertically down her face. The blaze widens slightly as it descends, tapering off towards the upper portion of her broad muzzle. Eris’ badger blaze is perfectly centered and evenly balanced, giving her a symmetrical and striking appearance. The white marking stands out vividly against her dark dappled coat. Her presence is hauntingly beautiful, drawing one closer to her.

But that seems to be where her beauty stops. Her teeth are carnivorous, sharp and ready to bite with a snake-like tongue. On her double emarginate tail, she has two large, purplish “eyespots” on either side (like the Antheraea polyphemus butterfly). In the middle of her back, she has a black dorsal fin with the tip of it a plum color. On both sides of her horse-like legs, she has fins, just above her knee and flowing down. Throughout her body, she has small scars, usually self-inflicted in order to lure prey towards her.

Personality:

As her name suggests, Eris is inherently evil and enjoys causing chaos and discord. She takes pleasure in others' misfortune and is willing to go to great lengths to achieve her malicious goals. Eris harbors a deep sense of resentment and seeks revenge against anyone who does her or her Tribe wrong. She is known for her deep-seated grudges and desire for revenge. Her vengeful nature is another driving factor in her personality. Eris craves power and control, hence her being High Priestess.

Eris is known for her ability to manipulate and deceive others. She uses her wits and charm to deceive and exploit those around her for her own gain. Eris has a strong sense of self-importance and believes she deserves the attention and admiration. She thrives on the power she wields over others’ and enjoys being the center of their world. Eris is skilled at disguising her true intentions. She often presents herself as helpful and caring, but underneath her facade lies a malicious and deceitful character. Eris is incredibly crafty and resourceful. She is incredibly driven by a strong desire for power and control. She devises elaborate schemes to achieve her goals and often outsmarts her adversaries.

Despite her villainous nature, Eris possesses a certain charm and charisma. She is able to sway others to her side and gain their trust through her persuasive and charismatic demeanor. She exhibits a strong sense of self-assurance. She exudes charisma and commands attention whenever she appears, capturing the attention of everyone around her. Eris carefully plans her actions and always considers the consequences. She is strategic in her manipulation, making calculated moves to ensure she maintains control. Eris often has an air of mystery surrounding her. Her true origins and motivations may be shrouded in secrecy.

While Eris may be cruel when addressing those who seek her and her Tribe's harm, she becomes something different with her Tribe. To her Tribe, she is seen as consistently dependable. Eris can be counted on to fulfill her responsibilities and obligations as a leader. Eris’ loyalty knows no bounds to her Tribe. She is fiercely devoted to her Tribe, standing by them through thick and thin. She would go to great lengths to support and defend those she considers close. Eris enjoys being supportive of her Tribes’ dreams, goals, and aspirations. She used to be seen with the foals providing encouragement, guidance, and a listening ear when needed. Eris encourages her Tribe to embrace their true selves, even if it means defying others’ expectations. Though she often craves revenge, she would never put her Tribe in harm's way if she knew they would get killed. Eris would rather sacrifice herself before them. Everything she does is for them.

Strengths:

Survival Skills
Confidence
Strong Bonds with Tribe

Weaknesses:

Short-tempered
Stubborn
Impatient

Relatives:

None

Edited at June 26, 2023 02:22 PM by The Bewitched
The Fight For Atlantis [] Merhorse Rp [] Semi-lit[] OPENJune 26, 2023 02:20 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Bewitched said:

Eris Evercrest

Meaning Goddess of Chaos, Strife and Discord

Appearance:

Eris has a dark and sultry spirit that intrigues and traps one’s soul. She has piercing, mesmerizing amethyst eyes that seem to glow with an otherworldly light. Eris stands at almost 16 feet in length. She is a large and powerful horse, with a toned athletic body. Looking at her, she resembles an Andalusian horse. She has long, wavy, flowing black hair with soft silver streaks in it that leads past her shoulders. Her dark dappled gray coat is soft, smooth, and shiny. Eris has a unique badger-blaze on her face that starts just above her eyes, forming a narrow white stripe that extends vertically down her face. The blaze widens slightly as it descends, tapering off towards the upper portion of her broad muzzle. Eris’ badger blaze is perfectly centered and evenly balanced, giving her a symmetrical and striking appearance. The white marking stands out vividly against their dark dappled coat. Her presence is hauntingly beautiful, drawing one closer to her.

But that seems to be where her beauty stops. Her teeth are carnivorous, sharp and ready to bite with a snake-like tongue. On her double emarginate tail, she has two large, purplish “eyespots” on either side (like the Antheraea polyphemus butterfly). In the middle of her back, she has a black dorsal fin with the tip of it a plum color. On both sides of her horse-like legs, she has fins, just above her knee and flowing down. Throughout her body, she has small scars, usually self-inflicted in order to lure prey towards her.

Personality:

As her name suggests, Eris is inherently evil and enjoys causing chaos and discord. She takes pleasure in others' misfortune and is willing to go to great lengths to achieve her malicious goals. Eris harbors a deep sense of resentment and seeks revenge against anyone who does her or her Tribe wrong. She is known for her deep-seated grudges and desire for revenge. Her vengeful nature is another driving factor in her personality. Eris craves power and control, hence her being High Priestess.

Eris is known for her ability to manipulate and deceive others. She uses her wits and charm to deceive and exploit those around her for her own gain. Eris has a strong sense of self-importance and believes she deserves the attention and admiration. She thrives on the power she wields over others’ and enjoys being the center of their world. Eris is skilled at disguising her true intentions. She often presents herself as helpful and caring, but underneath her facade lies a malicious and deceitful character. Eris is incredibly crafty and resourceful. She is incredibly driven by a strong desire for power and control. She devises elaborate schemes to achieve her goals and often outsmarts her adversaries.

Despite her villainous nature, Eris possesses a certain charm and charisma. She is able to sway others to her side and gain their trust through her persuasive and charismatic demeanor. She exhibits a strong sense of self-assurance. She exudes charisma and commands attention whenever she appears, capturing the attention of everyone around her. Eris carefully plans her actions and always considers the consequences. She is strategic in her manipulation, making calculated moves to ensure she maintains control. Eris often has an air of mystery surrounding her. Her true origins and motivations may be shrouded in secrecy.

While Eris may be cruel when addressing those who seek her and her Tribe's harm, she becomes something different with her Tribe. To her Tribe, she is seen as consistently dependable. Eris can be counted on to fulfill her responsibilities and obligations as a leader. Eris’ loyalty knows no bounds to her Tribe. She is fiercely devoted to her Tribe, standing by them through thick and thin. She would go to great lengths to support and defend those she considers close. Eris enjoys being supportive of her Tribes’ dreams, goals, and aspirations. She used to be seen with the foals providing encouragement, guidance, and a listening ear when needed. Eris encourages her Tribe to embrace their true selves, even if it means defying others’ expectations. Though she often craves revenge, she would never put her Tribe in harm's way if she knew they would get killed. Eris would rather sacrifice herself before them. Everything she does is for them.

Strengths:

Survival Skills
Confidence
Strong Bonds with Tribe

Weaknesses:

Short-tempered
Stubborn
Impatient

Relatives:

None

She's accepted!
The Fight For Atlantis [] Merhorse Rp [] Semi-lit[] OPENJune 26, 2023 10:19 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award

Convivial said:

Biologist at Work said:
Finished with Wáve!

1. She's accepted! 2. Very scared that you finished it so quickly and midly intimidated by you

Haha ^^
The Fight For Atlantis [] Merhorse Rp [] Semi-lit[] OPENJune 27, 2023 11:23 AM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could I possibly reserve the Queen spot in the kingdom?
The Fight For Atlantis [] Merhorse Rp [] Semi-lit[] OPENJune 27, 2023 11:59 AM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award

HazelDragonlove said:

Yup!
The Fight For Atlantis [] Merhorse Rp [] Semi-lit[] OPENJune 27, 2023 12:06 PM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award

Convivial said:

HazelDragonlove said:

Yup!

Thank you!
The Fight For Atlantis [] Merhorse Rp [] Semi-lit[] OPENJune 27, 2023 01:13 PM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Namicoa

Species: Merhorse

Appearance:

[Mod Edit: Removed for Hotlinking and AI Art / Non-Stock. Please see our Image Usage Rules]

The queen has a slim and short head and nuzzle. Her color scheme is white to gold. On the top of her nuzzle lies a light golden color that can be transparent depending on the light and the angles you look at. She has strong muscular legs and hooves. Her two front hooves are black while her legs are white with a tint of gold in some areas. They are not visible unless a certain amount of light is shined on her legs. She has a medium sized neck that is thick, the gene comes from the Clydesdale part. Although not much of the genes show.

Her neck is white. Her mane is long with thin white hair. It is transparent with a bit of gold to it. Depending on which angle you look at, most of her hair can be white or a rich golden color. The mane turns into a little fin as you go down her spine. Eventually going down her fin (tail). Her fin is a veil tail with a shiny white and transparent tail. It has a hint of gold and feels like a jellyfish. Her anal fins are transparent and white as they are small but noticeable. She has a few black spots down her spine and around her fins on her back.

Personality: (WIP)

Strengths: (WIP)

Weaknesses: (WIP)

Relatives: N/A

Edited at August 6, 2023 12:20 PM by Evergreen
The Fight For Atlantis [] Merhorse Rp [] Semi-lit[] OPENJune 29, 2023 03:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Feather
Appearance: pale green tinted short hair with a silver tint to it. A long flowing turquioise green mane. She had blue hints around the edges of her scales, and warm hazel eyes. She smaller then average, but cares about her clan deeply
Personality: A more timid and shy character, that might seem hard to talk to. Kind a caring, sees the good side in every kelpie (Not merhorse though), and is loyal. Deespises the kingdom with all of her heart.
Strengths: Fast swimmer, and remembers things
Weaknesses: Shes claustrophobic, and isn't the best at fighting. she lets insults get to her
Relatives: (Open, anyone can request to be family) For now her parents are NPCs that are temporarily named Weed (Father) and Waterstrider (Mother), and a brother named Sandy.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us