Wolf Play : Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!
Chatbox
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet
 Hollow_Howls
09:07:50 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Not too bad, you do have some very funny lines though and I'm pretty sure it's not ya tryna match the style xP
What type of brush did you use for the lines?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:07:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
Im pretty tired honestly
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:55 Phoenix, Rogue
I love the cool markings
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:38 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Cute!
 Hollow_Howls
09:05:49 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Isn't there a cooldown on posting roleplay posts/links?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:05:45 Froggy|Key|Keevy
-Click-
How does this look? Its the first thing I did with my drawing tablet
 Apothecary
09:05:37 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Salem
09:04:19 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
09:03:51 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
lol I'm good. Doing schoolwork before going on the boat to do waterskiing and tubing in freezing cold water. You?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:02:51 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
That's alright
 Rogue Whispers
09:02:08 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
I just noticed that in the whole time I've known you, I have never given you a nickname
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:01:52 Froggy|Key|Keevy
how are you guys?
 Rogue Whispers
09:01:06 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy!!
 BooJake
09:00:56 Don't call me BJ.
Hey Froppy!
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:00:40 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hi chat!
 BooJake
09:00:11 Don't call me BJ.
Eyy about to go to Amtguard, dressed all fancy for the midrein

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Arctic Fox : +3
Brown Bear : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!April 25, 2022 07:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name- Ebony Ambrosia
Age- 29
Rank- Queen
Job-(Only for townspeople)
Race- Vampire
Sexuality- Straight
Gender- Female
Appearance- Ebony is a pale slender figure. She stands at about 6'1 feet (or inches, never was good with height) tall. Her skin is as white as bone and her hair is almost as dark as night, I bit lighter, for it is a tad bit of a brown color. She has dark eyes, the color that would pierce a soul if they wanted to. She wears a long purple, nearly bordering on black dress, it has long sleeves and flows down to a bit past her ankles, which as she see's it, means that she needs to be very talented to walk with it on. She can be seen wearing a much more comfortable dress that has a high collar with and abnormally high up belt.
Personality- Ebony is a very refined type of vampire, never breaking the rules or what is expected of her, she can be harsh and unforgiving at times, ok a lot of the time, but what else would you expect from some one of her stature? It's hard to be that serious while looking this good doing it, she often tells her self. Ebony is gloomy, a sad vampire if you've ever met one (which you might've idk) she mourns like theirs no tomorrow and often drags others into it, what's better then throwing a pity party for yourself? She can be fun though, you have to really know her to see that side though, she doesn't like it.
Crush- Who ever the king is :)
Partner- who ever the king is ;-;
Kin-
Other- I like sirens, but unicorns are a close second, if they existed they'd be first, they wouldn't be here though... Here is le rp example don't read the second post by me, it's really bad... https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=15&t=75673&page=1

Edited at April 25, 2022 07:51 PM by Sunmoon
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!April 25, 2022 10:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sunmoon- Accepted
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!April 26, 2022 06:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name- ???
Age- 21
Rank- Warrior
Race- Lycan
Sexuality- Bisexual
Gender- Female
Appearance-
Personality-
Crush- Open!
Partner- None yet
Kin- Open!
Other- Won't put a name just yet
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!April 26, 2022 08:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name-

Adalwin

He has no family name.

Illegitimate Children are often tossed aside.

Age-

Twelve

Rank-

Townspeople

Warrior's Squire

Serves Alice Evergreen

Race-

Vampire

Sexuality-

He hasn't ever considered such things.

Gender-

Male

Appearance-

He is a thin young boy, living on the streets leaving his body malnourished. He isn't runty by any means, if he eats enough his rather twig like body clearly shows signs he could grow quite tall. Now he only stands 4'11", sporting darker hair that falls in shaggy curls to around the shoulder. Often his coal black hair is tied back out of his face with a leather cord. Often a few strands get away dangling in front of him, much to his ire. His features are soft and undefined, still child-like having only recently began puberty. One can clearly see the trickster in his burning orange eyes though.

His attire is slightly worn, a black tunic under a roughed up red surcoat. Around his stomach is a firm leather waist-belt, that seems rather plain currently. Upon his forearms and shins is what appears to be makeshift leather guards, to better protect himself. His shoes are worn out boots, which appear to be animal hides held in place through being fastened to his legs with belts.

In time, his attire will definitely change.

Personality-

Adalwin has a serious chip on his shoulders. He lives constantly yearning for what-ifs. Family, a true one, that is something he desires most of all and yet he will never know. Bastard Children don't deserve nice things. For a long time this idea has left him feeling empty, wondering who he is or could become.

He has done his best to over look it. He naturally is a glass half-full individual, and prefers to be optimistic. Still, he holds serious grudges and won't stand for things he views as injustice. Fellow orphans and street children hold a place in his heart, they weren't so lucky to be pulled from the mud. Adalwin dislikes higher class people, Nobles and such due to their perceived lack of effort in aiding the lower class citizens of the Nation. While he might not voice it, internally he definitely cursed the King once or twice. Damned Bureaucracy. He won't shy away from fighting anyone or anything if he believes it will make change for someone. Consequences be damned!

He is very loyal to his Teacher, maybe to an unhealthy degree in all honesty... Who cares? She is his saving grace, if not for her he'd probably be dead in an alley by now. Lady Alice had shown him an unimaginable kindness, and he would forever be grateful.

Adalwin can only pray that he doesn't disappoint.

Crush-

None.

Partner-

Lol. Nah.

Kin-

He doesn't know.

Other-

Wyverns are dope.

Edited at April 27, 2022 03:43 PM by King of Winter~
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!April 26, 2022 10:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name Eric Sendra
Age 21
Rank Town-folk
Job BlackSmith
Race Vampire
Sexuality Bisexual
Gender Male
Appearance
Eric has Sliver hair and stands at 6'1 feet tall, he is dressed in the basic blacksmithing outfit, large heavy boots, aprons, and a long-sleeved shirt. He is a strong man, with a scruffy face. His eyes are a deep grey-ish blue and he commonly has a toothpick sticking from the side of his mouth.

His town's clothing is usually a loose-fitting shirt with a pair of pants, and his work boots. He doesn't have any fancy or well dressed clothing and is always covered in ash, and dust forms his work, most of his clothing is covered with patchwork, and holes.
Personality Eric is a stiff man, he rarely speaks about his past, but will always ramble on about his work and his passions when asked. He has a hard time talking with others when it comes to any sort of expression of feelings.

He usually is seen arguing with Nick as Nick doesn't want Eric to be dressing as a sorta trash man.

Eric is rude and bull-headed, and commonly is seen bulling kids some of the time by kicking their ball to the roofs of people's homes, however despite his passion for hating kids he loves supplying the warriors with his work.
Crush- N/A
Partner- N/A
Kin- N/A
Other- Eric loves basilisks
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!April 27, 2022 12:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Both accpeted
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!April 29, 2022 12:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name- Keyra Lycan
Age- 22
Rank- warrior
Race- werewolf
Sexuality- gay
Gender- Female
Appearance- Black hair, blue eyes, red hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black and red shoes her height is 5,11
Personality- sweet but sour and loving
Crush- Sage
Partner- open
Kin- Open

Edited at April 29, 2022 12:57 PM by Rising Moon
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!April 29, 2022 12:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rising moon please read the ranks
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!April 29, 2022 05:21 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name- Elegance Ambrosia
Age- 18
Rank- Princess
Race- Vampire
Sexuality- Demisexual
Gender- Female
Appearance- Elegance is a very tall and curvy vampire, she has several sparkly necklaces and bracelets. She often wears a long flowing deep, wine, red dress. Elegance as enjoys to wear heels, often also decorated with jewels and lace. Her eyes are a very light blue with deep blue rings on the edges of her irises, her hair is long and dark, she curls it regularly to have decently kinky waves. Her skin is smooth, soft, and pale with small, almost unnoticable vitiligo spots.
Personality- Elegance is well... Elegant. She has a keen liking for charming and intelligent individuals, she's not really strict in the terms of who she can and can't talk to, she's a very open person. Elegance loves birds and other flawless wildlife, if anything isn't to her tastes she's bound to say something in protest.
Crush- Lycan Prince
Partner- N/A
Kin- Royal Family
Other- N/A
Vampire Kingdom and Lycan Kingdom at warr||Sign up|| Open!!May 3, 2022 03:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lovesick- Accepted per usual ^^ since i kinda know you lol

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh