Wolf Play : Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RP
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
02:45:51 
Vox

Taking her on Explore. She's lacking is a few though.
 Voxtexy
02:44:57 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
Neat! From taking her on explore I assume? Or just adding it to her?

I tend to not explore or add CP to my wolves unless it's for dominance lol
 Stygian Forest
02:44:11 
Vox

Look at her CP already.

-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
02:42:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I should catch up on sleep since im off work for the next 2 days
 Voxtexy
02:42:27 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
What?
 Stygian Forest
02:41:58 
Vox

Guess what.
 Sabbath
02:38:49 Rook
the only quests I'm getting are breeding quests omg
 Voxtexy
02:37:57 Vox, Corey
Hmm, I have four wolves that could die when DS comes around. 2 non-customs and 2 custom gals ;-;
 The Sigma
02:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Thanks!

Oh oof, could have been awesome to serve as a breeding factor. The wolf is still cool nonetheless :)
 Voxtexy
02:35:19 Vox, Corey
Same thing goes for any wolf that shows two coat defects. Whichever defect is the one listed on their page is the one that'll actually factor into breedings. :>
 Voxtexy
02:34:22 Vox, Corey
I mentioned in chat that if a wolf shows chimera on top of axanthic, that it's purely just visuals. It's a bug that sticks around since it's harmless.

The chimera won't factor into breeding or anything, just the listed defect (axanthic)
 Voxtexy
02:33:03 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, that's gonna look so good!
 The Sigma
02:32:08 Leon, Sigma
Urux

Wait IÂ’m sorry, but what do you mean by Vox covered it ToT

I feel like I missed something lol :,)
 Continental Wolves
02:31:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Probably wont be until Friday when I buy more apples, I think im going to use that first design you linked
 Stygian Forest
02:31:28 
Vox

Hoping for a boost/defect G1 wolf at once. Melanism would look so good on him due to his lore role in the pack.
 Voxtexy
02:30:24 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, really? :D
 Voxtexy
02:28:42 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
That's kind of what I have planned for Ghostface!

I plan to make another high talent stud in the future, with a G1 instead. Hopefully I'll get a nice HW boost or defect with nice vitals and ratings too, that way he has a solid base
 Urux
02:28:40 Urox
Sigma
Oooh! Yes :') Sorry I'm tired lol
Vox covered that one though lol
 The Sigma
02:28:12 Leon, Sigma
Urux

No, I mean chim doesn’t show up in his “birth defect” section, only axanthic :,)
 Continental Wolves
02:27:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Ill probably customize that Mela+SV

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +5
Bobcat : +1
Jackal : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 14, 2022 04:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Aislinn McGowan
(Name Notes: The name Aislinn (Ash-Linn) means 'Vision' or 'dream' yet Aishlinn insists on people calling her Ash instead as she believes that long names are for 'posh' people (don't ask why, nobody knows).
Appearance: Aislinn is of short height for a girl of her age, she is around 5ft, 1inch tall and weighs about 45kg. She is athletic and flexable
Her hair is primarily red, a mix of many shades, auburn to ginger. It is slightly darker nearer the roots and steadily grows lighter and more vibrant as you move down. The red mass is thick and wild, it seems not to have decided what it wants to do with it's life, some days it is straight and well behaved and others it will be so frizzy you cannae get a brush through it. However, on most days Ash will have tamed it into a mix of curls and waves, which are seen in a variety of styles depending on what Aislinn is up to, the main styles she will take advantage of are low ponies for they are easy and quick, buns because they keep the hair out of her way, braids because they stop the hair from matting, or even just down because that's the easiest. The hair reaches her waist when straight but looks a bit shorter when wavy/frizzy, however it is still past her shoulders.
Her skin is extemely pale yet there is an undeniable red tint to it, which is more obvious on some parts of her body, namely her cheeks, arms, knees, shoulders and back of her neck. In these places the skin was tough and flaky, covered in freckles, where the sun beat down on daily. Her hands were tough and slightly blistered, both from working and her fun.
Ash's eyes are a strange amber, pale yet bright, orange with hints of yellow and flashes of green. Her face is sly and unreadable, her features sharp and her cheeks permanently rosy from sunburn. Freckles line her nose, cheeks and dotted around everywhere else.
Personality: Aislinn is a stubborn, cocky, irratating... well, you get the idea...
Ash is her own person, never letting anyone do anything for her, insisting on doing it herself, even if she shouldn't. She wishes to be self sufficient despite her immature attitude and is easily angered when told she isn't 'allowed' to do something. The girl doesn't care for rules and is always getting some kind of punishment. She does what she wants, when she wants.
Ash is a troublemaker, doing whatever she finds fun or amusing, with no thought to the consecuences.
Aislinn is as carefree as you get, seemingly uncaring for anything outwith the present, and even then she acts unphased. She is always joking around, laughing and lively, never staying still for long. She is sarcastic and cocky, always coming up with a snide comment or laughing for seemingly no reason. She has a cocky fearless attitude to everything and is forever trying daredevil stunts that she might see others attempting or just comes up with herself.
Ash is immature, no doubt about that, but there is a more serious, logical side to her that can sometimes be glimpsed. Contrary to her actions Ash is still a reasonably nice person.
However immature Ash may be she is also known to be easily angered. If she feels threatened Ash will be both defensive and aggressive. She is extremely protective and will never give up.
Weaknesses:
-Patience, Ash has never been one to wait for long, prefering to jump into the fray, not to say she wouldn't if she had to but only if it is the only option.
-Restlessness- Ash is forever needing to be doing something, moving around, exploring, anything...
-Face to face combat- whilst not useless, Ash's physique was not made for this type of combat. If faced with someone her own age weight, etc she would be fine but not if they were larger, more muscle, etc. Ash prefers to fight through stealth and manipulation.
Skills*: She is nimble, smart and agile, great at manipulating people
Family:
Crush: open
Affiliations:
Other: Potato 0.0

Edited at February 15, 2022 08:02 AM by Lupus Pack
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 14, 2022 04:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ava's sheet is completed
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 14, 2022 04:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Dampa Dache

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Dampa is 6'2 and has a rather slender and fit body. He weighs 176 pounds. He is Tibetan, and his skin tone is a light tan color with a slight cream tint to it. His face has a distinctive Asian appearance. His hair color is pitch black and is cut short. He has a chinstrap mustache. His eyes are a dark brown color, which almost appear black in certain light levels. His facial expression idols at what would appear to be a relaxed or calm expression. He wears tight t-shirts, ofthen without a design and tend to have a dark color. The pants he wears are thick cotton pants which are usually a cream color. He wears a necklace with a tiger's eye jewel on the end in the shape of a fang. He has a full sleeve tattoo going down his left arm that goes onto his chest. The tatto resembles a Native American tribal pattern. He has a small scar on the upper left of his forehead. His voice is rather high pitch and very feminine (his voice may sound feminine but it is easily distinguished from a women). He walks with a limp and uses a cane to walk for long distances. The cane is made from a dark black metal with a tigers eye crystal ball on the top where it would be held. He has a tigers eye beaded anklet on his right ankle (his non prosthetic leg). Dampa has a large scar on the lower part of his jaw that goes all the way up to the back of his ear and curves around to the back of his neck. This scar was caused by an attack back in Tibet. When he runs he also limps and tends to have a distinctive thrust towards the left when he runs. This can be a problem for him when running in uneven ground and he will need to run alongside another survivor. He wears a belt made of black mumba skin that has a silver buckle to it. He has one set of earrings that are made from a falcon feather with small beads. On the back of his head he has a small braid that is covered with beads (due to his short hair this braid is easy to see from the back and the side). He can lift roughly around 215 pounds for a short period of time. He cannot lift anything for a long period of time so when he lifts something of such large mass it can only be for a brief amount of time.

Personality: Dampa Dache is very calm and collected. He tends to keep his composure during challenging events (there are exceptions to this during life threatening events). Dampa is a social butterfly, and will talk to anyone who is interested in talking. He used to be a snake breeder and loves to spend his time with wild snakes and reptiles. He knows what snakes are vemonmos and what are not. His knowledge on snake and reptile care are very advance. When he gets stressed he will tend to become very hostile and will need time to himself if so. The best way to calm him is to talk about topics he likes, these would be snakes, reptiles, hunting, culture from Tibet, and his old ball python who died earlier that year. When he is confronted by another person he tends to freeze up and might not reply right away or he might insult them without being fully aware of his choice of words. He hates children and tries to avoid contact with anyone under the age of 18 years. If he happens to interact with a young person, he will purposely act as if he is not interested in their interaction. When he is happy he can get loud and sometimes distruptive and currently needs to work on controlling the volume of his voice. Despite coming from Tibet due to a war he shows very little signs of having PTSD. He is very open to talking about problems witch certain people as long as they are not young. He hates rats and will kill them without hesitation. He dose not have remorse for harming rats and finds them to be rather repulsive and undignified creatures. He thinks rats are unpure and need to be gotten rid of the help purify the planet. During times when Dampa is sad he will find a place to be away for everyone around him. During these times he will completely ignore anyone trying to speak to him (unless he finds it necessary). Despite his age he still has a lot of room to learn things and is very open minded to trying new things out. He can pick up on practical things very easily but struggles with learning things such as languages, mathematics, and body language from other people.

Relatives: Dampa's family members are located in Tibet. Dampa dose not know his they survived. He Imigrated to the US when he was 21 years due to a war that broke out. He only has contact to his disabled niece.

Affiliations: He used to work for a reptile breeder back in Tibet and he had learned all of his knowledge from his mentor since he was 11 years old. He breeds his own snakes in US and ships them worldwide.

Other: Dampa has a prosthetic leg that has a desert camouflage print on it. He can run very fast despite this. He has arrived at an airport so he can go back to Tibet to reunite with his niece.

Edited at February 15, 2022 01:01 PM by Eastern Brown Pelts
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 14, 2022 05:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kine's sheet is complete
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 14, 2022 08:47 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roxanne has been completed.
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 15, 2022 08:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dampa Dache is completed! If changes need to made I can make them.
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 15, 2022 08:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
thinking of joining. may i reserve the last two slots? i'm either going to make a man and his sister or two men; i'm still deciding. thanks!
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 15, 2022 09:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
CHARLIE
[ free man ]
"Don't mind me; I'm just existing. And bullying my sister—"

B A S I C S . . .
Full Name: 리은 (Ri Eun)
Former Name: 张梓豪 (Zhāng Zǐháo)
Goes By: Charlie
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio (October 28)
Blood Type: A+
Orientation: Pansexual Monogamous
Religion: Nominal Roman Catholic
Occupation before Apocalypse: Ethical (White Hat) Hacker

Here for a fun time, not a long time.

A P P E A R A N C E . . .

Charlie is a man of average height, standing at barely 5'7". With how he walks in a slouch (his little sister likes to call him a "fucked-up banana" at times), he can appear a full inch shorter. His physique can be described as follows: he has no idea what the hell a gym is. I.e., he pants like he's run a marathon whenever he lifts a half-full jug of milk. I.e., he's a famine in human form. I.e., he's skinny as hell. Not that this is his fault, he likes to say, as his job pertains to abuse of keyboards, not abuse of his muscles, so it's only natural that he'd have limbs so thin one would think a gentle breeze could break them all right in half. Still, if his diet wasn't 99% Cheez-Its and broccoli pizza, he'd probably have a body shape akin to a trapezoid, and he wouldn't be so boney. Alas.

He looks much younger than his age, and he's often confused to be in his early twenties. His features are Asian and distinctly androgynous, and he is said to be incredibly attractive (not that he can ever figure out why). He has voluminous and completely black hair, the onyx color contrasting sharply with his ivory skin and making him look even paler than he already is (his little sister likes calling him Edward sometimes to piss him off. It's not his fault he's a hermit! It's part of his job, Sadie, shut the hell up.). The dark strands obtain just the slightest bit of a silver hue whenever there's bright enough light, reaching just below his ears. In full, his hair is an absolute mess of curls and spikes, looking as if he hasn't combed it in thirty years. The mop of chaos somehow further softens his face, making his cheeks look even more oh-so-squishable, and complements his bright, lively hazel eyes perfectly. He looks... innocent. Youthful. Carefree. Happy. Like the most pain he's gone through in his life was the untimely death of a goldfish all the way back from when he was three.

Heh. If only they knew.

As for his attire, Charlie doesn't wear anything loud and tends to go for heavy-set long-sleeved items. He has a taste for dark, muted Earth tones: grays, blues, and black. He has a love for hoodies, windbreakers, sweatpants, and wide-leg dress pants. Formal and tight-fitting styles disgust him; he likes loose and baggy fabrics, ones that make him look like a pillow and not the malnourished fucker he is. Accessory-wise, he wears a silver cross necklace and gold cross earrings.

...There isn't much else to him, really. He'd rather it stays that way.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 117 lbs.
Body Shape: Rectangle
Body Type: Ectomorph
Attractiveness: High
Race: Asian
Voice: Masculine and just a tad bit deeper than the average man's. Soft and sweet-sounding, with just a slight rasp to his words.
Accent: General American accent, though the pronounciation of some words betray his origins.
Handwriting: Virtually unintelligible.

P E R S O N A L I T Y . . .
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Archetype: Some Funny Theater Kid who Kinda Just Exists

Acquiantances and those who got lucky enough to be called his friend describe him as someone who's stuck in a body too old for him. He acts as if he's seventeen, as if he is nowhere close to thirty. He is flamboyant and animated, sprightly and spirited, a ball of perky, vibrant enthusiasm—the definition of happy-go-lucky, blase, and vivacious. His vocabulary is 70% Gen Z slang, memes, and references, further complementing his youthful, carefree, near-blithe disposition. He's... easily likeable. Laid back. Upbeat. Fun. His unabating longing to socialize makes him impossible to avoid; if one happens upon him, one wouldn't be able to leave the Earth without many memories of his easygoing, frivolous character. But, really, who wouldn't want him to grace their presence? He's a joy to be around—if one doesn't find his incessant talking and overdramatic mannerisms annoying. Being around someone as loose and gleeful as he makes himself out to be can be a breath of fresh air in an oppressive environment.

But his achievements betray his indefatigable nature. Charlie is determined, the very definition of purposive and stalwart. He worked hard to get where he is now in life, shed liters and liters of blood, sweat, and tears for a place in society before he allowed himself to relax. He's far from a pushover, and won't let anything get in the way of his goals. Once he is given a purpose, he will stop at nothing to achieve it. He loves being useful, so much so where he'll abandon anyone who slows him down for the sake of productivity and getting things done. He will go as far as manipulating people to accomplish whatever it is he's dedicated every fiber of his existence, and he will throw them to the wolves when they stop being of use to him. No one quite knows how brutal he is—mostly because he's so good at hiding it.

This, however, does not make him any less of a little shit.

His younger sister told him once that he was the product of Satan and Judas fucking under Jesus's bed. This cannot be any farther from a lie, for Charlie can be extremely goddamn mischievous. Really, you wouldn't think him so unforgiving, distrustful, and objective when he's out here maniacally laughing his lungs to oblivion and pranking those unlucky enough to be a part of his ten-mile-long Instagram friends list. But the more one talks to him, the more one will see that there's many, many things behind his smile.

And that's just how he is—an enigma.

+ Not being stressed 24/7.
+ Playing video games and binging K-Dramas.
+ Anime.
+ Sleeping.
+ Casual pranks.
+ Eating stuff.
+ Bullying his sister.
+ Getting bullied by his sister.
+ Joking around and being an idiot.
Dislikes:
- Being stressed 24/7.
- The fucking cannibals.
- The thought of being food.
- People who don't know how to take a joke.
- People who involve him in their problems. He's just here for his sister.
- Being hungry.
- Twitter.
- Drama.
- Running around all over the place.

Extravert/Introvert?:
Extravert
Emotional/Logical?: Logical
Paranoid/Pronoid?: Paranoid
Fight/Flight/Fawn/Freeze?: Flight
Grounded/Wild?: Grounded
Predictable/Unpredictable?: Predictable
Circumspect/Impulsive?: Circumspect
Hesitant/Decisive?: Decisive

R E L A T I V E S + A F F I L I A T I O N S . . .
Sadie Seymour | Half-Sister (Alive)
Chun-hee Seymour | Biological Mother (Alive?)
Anthony Seymour | Husband of Biological Mother (Deceased)
Takahashi Akifumi | Step-Father (Alive?)
Zhāng Aiguo | Biological Father (Unacknowledged)
Niven Asteir | Close Friend (Unknown)
Caelum Clemens Blau | Close Friend (Unknown)
Simon Rittsaw | Former Friend (Unknown)

B A C K S T O R Y . . .
(Summarized as best as possible.)
Charlie was born as Zihao somewhere in China. His mother, Ri Chun-hee, was merely fifteen and hailed from North Korea; she'd escaped through the Tumen River, and married a Chinese farmer to avoid being sent back to her oppressive nation. Charlie has little recollection of his time in China, remembering only that his father was abusive and his grandmother did not appreciate Chun-hee's existence. He was only in China for about four years of his life. Sometime before or after his fourth birthday, his mother was discovered by Chinese officials, and, unwilling to be separated from her son, she lied and told them that Zihao was also North Korean. Because Zihao did not have a proper birth certificate, the officials could not confirm whether or not he was truly North Korean, and so they simply concluded that Chun-hee was telling the truth, and both mother and son were escorted to the border. What happened next is something Charlie does not like to think about.

Charlie and his mother were released to the streets a few months after their capture. Chun-hee left him someplace he cannot remember the name of, and Charlie likes to pretend that he has completely forgotten the events that occurred in this place. His mother left him there for two years (almost three), managing to flee to South Korea with the help of the money she stole from her Chinese husband. Sometime during her recovery in South Korea, she came upon a Japanese businessman, who, for reasons Charlie still can't figure out, decided to help her get her son back. After the chaotic events that allowed Zihao to get to South Korea, Chun-hee and the businessman, Takahashi Akifumi, married.

It doesn't end there: Chun-hee and Akifumi fell out of love (though sometimes Charlie wonders if they ever were in love...) and decided to part ways. Akifumi got custody of Zihao because of Chun-hee's... rather severe mental health issues. Chun-hee somehow—somehow—ended up in America, while Akifumi and Zihao moved to Japan. Zihao then proceeded to study the living shit out of his soul, dead-set on getting an A+++ degree and prove himself to... God, he supposes. He doesn't know; he just wanted to study and get money.

His determination and natural intelligence landed him in a top university in Michigan right at the ripe age of 19. At around this time, he decided to change his name to Ri Eun. Not that he would ever actually go by this name. He found out soon after he changed his name that his mother had remarried and had a child merely years before he hurricaned his way into the United States. Offended that he wasn't told about the existence of this child, he forced his way into his mother's new family and started going by a name similar to his little sister's.

Anthony Seymour, his mother's new husband, who was some... scientist in some corporation that dealt with shit that white hat hacker Charlie didn't care about, was opposed to him interacting with Sadie for who knows what reason, but eventually acquiesced when he realized that Charlie wouldn't be going anywhere. Charlie supposes that Anthony thought he'd leave once he graduated from college, but, ohohohoho, how wrong Anthony was... Charlie stuck around. He wanted to be there for little Sadie, see.

Things were great for a while.

And then Anthony decided to die.

On his and his wife's anniversary, no less. They were spending time in some scenic spots in Montana, leaving Charlie to watch over Sadie in Arizona. Anthony got himself a means to get thrown off the census and, well...

That's how Charlie and Sadie end up in the airport. They've just landed in California and are awaiting a connecting flight to Montana, where their mother is. Charlie's on the floor, munching on some overpriced mashed potatoes, and Sadie's bullying him as per usual—and they've both got no idea how shitty life's about to get.

(Yes, Charlie knows his life is very much akin to an extremely dramatic soap opera.)

SADIE
[ princess ]
"I bully my brother better than he'll ever bully me."

B A S I C S . . .
Full Name: Sadie Seymour
Goes By: Sadie
Zodiac Sign: Aries (April 01)
Blood Type: O-
Religion: Agnostic
Occupation before Apocalypse: Student

Here to annoy, here to laugh.

A P P E A R A N C E . . .

Sadie is a small teenage girl. She is petite, almost gaunt, with a symmetrical and soft facial structure, circle-shaped face, rounded jawline, androgynous features, and wavy, black hair that reaches just past her jawline in a choppy bowl-cut style.

And that's about where her similarities with her brother end.

She has the eye shape of her mother, but her lashes are long and curved perfectly, irises colored a beautiful pistachio-green with minty hues splattered about. She has a Greek nose and her father's cheekbones. Her skin is as ivory as Charlie's, but ever-so-slightly tanned and not quite as unhealthily pale, a result of her not hating the sun like he does.

In terms of her attire, she takes a liking to bright, eye-hurting pastel colors, and has a taste for red and purple. Sadie believes that muted, dark tones are boring. She likes tight-fitting clothes that hug her body. If you're getting the gist, then, yes, everything that is the opposite of what Charlie wears, she wears. Mostly to bully him. Yes, they're extremely petty.

She also has a stuffed silver fox named Hulda. She carries it around in a small, neon-purple drawstring backpack.

Height: 5'0"
Weight: 85 lbs.
Body Shape: Rectangle
Body Type: Ectomorph
Race: Mix (Asian-American)
Voice: High-pitched, yet soft.
Accent: General American.
Handwriting: Messy. Better than Charlie's, though.

P E R S O N A L I T Y . . .
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Archetype: Evil Child Smol 'n' Cute Lil Shit

Sadie is playful, as bubbly and sweet as any other teenage girl in this day and age. Energetic and extraverted, she is always looking to socialize whenever possible, even when her sudden insertion into someone else's conversations and by-extension life is inappropriate for the situation. If she is interested in something, especially a person, she'll be there following endlessly like some lost puppy regardless of any protests, a result of obvious social ineptitude. She can be blunt and rude, her emotional immaturity, lack of complex human understanding, and constant bitching oftentimes falling into the category of "annoying" despite her not truly wanting to be so infuriating, but she smiles brighter than the sun, saccharine and reassuring, her eyes glimmering so beautiful and alive that you'd think she could just... sweep all your worries away.

Her first word was "shit."

She is said to swear more than a sailor. Actually, she's so vulgar that Satan would be put to shame. She's imcomprehensibly mischievous, infamous for being consistently and endlessly naughty and troublesome. The definition of impish, it seems as if wickedness was encoded into her genes. Banter comes naturally to her, though there are times when her words tread into a territory known simply as "very fucking insulting." No one has a clue exactly how she came to be so... brazen, cheeky, and sassy, but it's oddly endearing—mostly because of how young she is. Charlie has been working on getting her to be, well, less mean, but... it's proving to be more impossible than trying to force her to go a day without throwing out a dozen f-bombs. In fact, she seems to be much more valiantly meaner to those she has taken a liking to and has grown close to.

It's resulted in her and Charlie's constant bullying of each other.

Really, they bully each other so much that others wonder just how they're still loving siblings.

+ Pastel colors.
+ Eating.
+ Headpats.
Dislikes:
- Other people bullying her brother. Her brother is hers to bully—no one else's.
- Not getting to spend time with her brother.
- People who get pissed off when she insults them. She's only telling them the truth, really.

Extravert/Introvert?: Extravert
Emotional/Logical?: Emotional
Paranoid/Pronoid?: Pronoid
Fight/Flight/Fawn/Freeze?: Fight
Grounded/Wild?: Grounded
Predictable/Unpredictable?: Predictable
Circumspect/Impulsive?: Impulsive
Hesitant/Decisive?: Decisive

R E L A T I V E S + A F F I L I A T I O N S . . .
Ri "Charlie" Eun | Half-Brother (Alive)
Chun-hee Seymour | Biological Mother (Alive?)
Anthony Seymour | Biological Father (Deceased)
Takahashi Akifumi | Ex-Husband of Biological Mother (Alive?)
Zhāng Aiguo | Biological Father of Half-Brother (Hopes He's Dead)

—————————————

O T H E R . . .
This is technically done (I've filled in all the info required in the form), but I'll still be working on it and adding the rest of the tidbits.

Edited at February 22, 2022 09:10 AM by lifeisnotUwU
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 15, 2022 10:12 AM

Lapin

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ryker is finished.
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 15, 2022 11:37 AM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Alyssia is done!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups