Voxtexy
10:21:48 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

I'm very indecisive... help me decide which roleplay to revive! :>
 Zeraphia
10:18:44 Spooky Vah
Katy

That looks fantastic!

I made a brush that I'll use for a lot of things.

Freckles, dapples, stars... spots...

A lot of things. XD
 Tropical Pickle
10:08:20 Tropickle
Oi
 SilverShadow
10:06:55 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey Tropic!
 Tropical Pickle
10:05:08 Tropickle
Has anyone ever suggested that all drop-down menus state whether you're selecting a buried or unburied item?
 Frostyhills24
10:03:08 Frosty, (She/Her)
Poll!

-WP Click-
 distant-screams
09:58:15 katy | beetle
techno,
i'll try to make a lil tutorial on it!
 technoblade
09:56:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

wanna teach me how ya did that?
 distant-screams
09:54:56 katy | beetle
-Click-
i need to do dappled markings more often :> this is fun
 Little Spooky Husky
09:53:19 Huskies, She/Her
R.I.P. chat
 technoblade
09:43:21 Lil Techy | Techno
boo

trash, go now! then reward yourself with more relaxing.
 Jack-A-Boo
09:42:18 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
can someone tell me to get up and take out the trash, my brain is fighting me and telling me no XD
 technoblade
09:39:28 Lil Techy | Techno
i was just given so many pairing ideas for characters! Fuck!
 SunFalcon
09:38:42 Sun
Normally I don't really care about inbreeding but out of curiosity I just checked one of my wolves bloodlines and Buffy is in it five times 😭
(not my doing either, lol)
 distant-screams
09:34:50 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
lol i forgot i CP trained this guy. time to throw him in explore.
 Jack-A-Boo
09:33:28 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
good game Transcendence
 Transcendence
09:33:20 free palestine
Stroke
Surprised*
 Transcendence
09:33:01 free palestine
Im srurpsied the pedigree app hasnt crashed because of all the wolves ive recorded 💀
 Jack-A-Boo
09:23:47 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -3
Polar Bear : +2
Cougar : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 26, 2021 11:23 AM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wonderful!
Thank you <3
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 26, 2021 12:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Why not (if 2 charecters aren't allowed, just ignore her)
Name: Alina Morrison
Age / Gender: 18/female
Role: Student
Your Horse's Name: Silver Starlight
Nationality: American (specifically, Vermont)
Appearance:
Alina is neither overly pretty nor hopelessly ugly. Alina is a little ball of energy, standing at only 4'9". She is moderately tan, with freckles lining her nose and cheekbones.
Alina is a brunette, with natural highlights making her hair look thicker than it is. Alina's hair is actually very thin and requires constant brushing to keep it straight. It hangs down to the small of her back, though Alina would like it to grow longer.
Alina's eyes are bright moss green, with flecks of brown toning down the color. The flecks are virtually unnoticeable unless one is very close to Alina.
Alina has a more comfortable style when it comes to clothes. Light-colored shirts, and tan riding pants. Alina also wears black half-fingered gloves. During competitions, Alina wears a black jumper, with white riding pants and black tall boots.
Personality:
Alina has a way of using up all the air in the room. Alina doesn't stop talking. Ever. Period. Trying to make Alina stop talking only makes her talk more. Long story short, don't go to Alina if you need someone to talk to.
Alina has a bright look on the world, and very little can change her outlook. Basically, Alina is a cheerleading butterfly.
However, start playing some music in the arena and Alina will become very serious. Professional performances in the arena, and bubbly teenager out of the arena.
Riding Discipline: Dressage
Riding Level or Experience: Approaching expert
Dislikes: hard rock, rainy days, being ignored
One major strength: Her communication skills
One major weakness: Her listening skills
Crush: none at the moment
Other: A tomato is a kind of fruit. So are cucumbers, pumpkins, and olives
~~~
Registered Name: Silver Starlight
Barn Name: Quinn
Horse's Breed: Dutch Warmblood
Age / Gender: 10/female
Height: 16.3 hands
Discipline(s): dressage
Appearance: Quinn is a well built horse, per her warmblood heritage. Quinn has a blue roan coat, with no markings. Her head and feet are black, which pepper into silver at her neck, forearm, and just above the hock. Quinn sports white socks on her front and back left foot, her back right being black. Quinn also has a thin white stripe running down her face, ending just above her nostrils at a point.
Short Personality: Loyal, gentle, listens, the calm to Alina's excitement

Edited at December 26, 2021 06:22 PM by Dark Moon
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 26, 2021 01:48 PM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dark Moon
She is accepted :)
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 26, 2021 02:10 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Dark Moon said:
Name: Terra Porter
Age / Gender: 19/female
Your Horse's Name: Rising Angelica
Nationality: English (Great Britain)
Appearance: Terra is rather beautiful. She stands at 4'8, with a sunkissed tan. Her face is heart-shaped, with small freckles lining her nose and cheekbones. Due to her lifestyle, Terra has rather defined muscles, at least for a girl. She is not bulky, by any means, but she also isn't stick figure-like.
Terra's eyes are silver with just a hint of blue, giving her a cold, untouchable aura. Terra sports brown hair, bordering on the line of red, but not quite. Her hair runs down to her waist, but most of the time, Terra has it back in two braids. Due to this, when her hair is down, it has a slight wave.
Terra has good clothing style, and she can afford nice clothes. Terra prefers short sleeve sport shirts under her black protective vest, and grey riding pants. During competitions, Terra will wear a white undershirt, either a navy blue or red blazer, and tan breeches. No matter the day, Terra wears polished and well cared for black leather boots that run up to her knees. In all, Terra has a well put together and professional look to her.

Personality: Terra is an overall kind person. She is more likely to beat up on herself than on others. But, these instances are few and far between.

Terra values trust and truth above anything else. Terra doesn't lie, even if her words might hurt others. It's never had a consequence before, anyway.
Terra might be from a rich family, but she likes to work and get her hands dirty. Terra tries to be as involved in Angelica's life as possible, building trust and familiarity.
As for people, Terra is kind, but sort of closed off. People are likely to lie, so Terra has a hard time trusting. To those Terra does consider a friend, she is loyal, social, and always there for you.
Riding Discipline: Cross Country
Riding Level or Experience: Advanced. Terra grew up with horses, to be any less would be disgraceful.
Likes: Riding, winning, reading, sunny days, the stars, nature
Dislikes: Cities, losing, rain, being stuck inside
One major strength: Terra is a very determined girl.
One major weakness: Terra doesn't take failure very well, and may try to overcompensate.
Crush: Open
History: Terra's father owns a prestigious barn in England. Terra practically grew up at the barn, mucking stalls and riding horses. Terra's parents strived for perfection from Terra, claiming that anything short of first was unacceptable. Similarly, Terra came to expect perfection from herself at all times.
Other: An example of a kind of fruit is a strawberry
~~~
Registered Name: Rising Angelica
Barn Name: Angelica
Horse's Breed: Anglo-Arabian
Age / Gender: 8/female
Height: 15.8 hands
Discipline(s): Cross Country
Appearance: Angelica is a flaxen chestnut and white painted horse. She has coronets on her back feet, just a little sliver of white. Angelica has an irregular blaze, the white wrapping around her left eye. All of her markings have crisp edges, like white rivers cutting through the countryside.
Angelica has a long, cream colored tail. Her mane is the same color, but Terra keeps it short. During the height of show season, Angelica's mane is always braided to fit standards, but in the down season, Terra takes the braids down.
Angelica has warm, milk brown eyes that shine with intelligence and eagerness.
Short Personality: Exciteable, intelligent, eager, testy

I hate to brust your bubble, but horses heights only go up to .3 hands. For example, my mare in real life is 16.3, if she were to be any higher she would go into the 17 hand range, please fix this mistake ^^
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 26, 2021 02:11 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Dark Moon said:
Why not (if 2 charecters aren't allowed, just ignore her)
Name: Alina Morrison
Age / Gender: 18/female
Your Horse's Name: Silver Starlight
Nationality: American (specifically, Vermont)
Appearance:
Alina is neither overly pretty nor hopelessly ugly. Alina is a little ball of energy, standing at only 4'9". She is moderately tan, with freckles lining her nose and cheekbones.
Alina is a brunette, with natural highlights making her hair look thicker than it is. Alina's hair is actually very thin and requires constant brushing to keep it straight. It hangs down to the small of her back, though Alina would like it to grow longer.
Alina's eyes are bright moss green, with flecks of brown toning down the color. The flecks are virtually unnoticeable unless one is very close to Alina.
Alina has a more comfortable style when it comes to clothes. Light-colored shirts, and tan riding pants. Alina also wears black half-fingered gloves. During competitions, Alina wears a black jumper, with white riding pants and black tall boots.
Personality:
Alina has a way of using up all the air in the room. Alina doesn't stop talking. Ever. Period. Trying to make Alina stop talking only makes her talk more. Long story short, don't go to Alina if you need someone to talk to.
Alina has a bright look on the world, and very little can change her outlook. Basically, Alina is a cheerleading butterfly.
However, start playing some music in the arena and Alina will become very serious. Professional performances in the arena, and bubbly teenager out of the arena.
Riding Discipline: Dressage
Riding Level or Experience: Approaching expert
Dislikes: hard rock, rainy days, being ignored
One major strength: Her communication skills
One major weakness: Her listening skills
Crush: none at the moment
Other: A tomato is a kind of fruit. So are cucumbers, pumpkins, and olives
~~~
Registered Name: Silver Starlight
Barn Name: Quinn
Age / Gender: 10/female
Height: 16.4 hands
Discipline(s): dressage
Appearance: Quinn is a well built horse, per her warmblood heritage. Quinn has a blue roan coat, with no markings. Her head and feet are black, which pepper into silver at her neck, forearm, and just above the hock. Quinn sports white socks on her front and back left foot, her back right being black. Quinn also has a thin white stripe running down her face, ending just above her nostrils at a point.
Short Personality: Loyal, gentle, listens, the calm to Alina's excitement

Once again, .4 hands is not a thing, it would either be 17 hands, or 16.3 ^^
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 27, 2021 09:58 PM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Feralhearted
I feel like your character and mine might be good friends <3 haha
Mostly because of their background... :D
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 12:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Lucian Vallejo
Age / Gender: 20 male
Your Horse's Name: KPH Helios
Nationality: dual citizenship Spain/ America
Appearance: Blond hair that is usually is worn in a low ponytail. Hazel eyes and a sun-kissed complexion from lots of Riding outdoors. 6'0 and mid-weight built and athletic.
Personality: Lucian is sociable in class and is more than happy to help a classmate by being a study partner or a spotter when jumping. When he is alone though he likes the solace of the silence and can come off as cold.
Riding Discipline: Mostly Stadium jumping and some dressage. Does not like to cross country due to accident.
Riding Level or Experience: regional to national level for jumping, second level dressage that he needs improvement on.
Likes: mucking out stalls, working with younger riders, his job (therapeutic Riding instructor/ non-school season), drawing
Dislikes: needless drama, his own fears, people that are close minded, people who think money solves everything.
One major strength: persistence and work ethic
One major weakness: fear of failure
Crush: TBD
Other: strawberries are his favorite fruit :)
~~~
Registered Name: KPH Helios
Barn Name: Helios
Age / Gender: 12, Stallion
Height: 17.2
Discipline(s): stadium jumping, dressage, western trail riding
Appearance: a smokey cream stallion with a fine face and large jaw. Helios is kept usually in his neon orange blanket set because Lucian gets tired of him constantly laying down in the worst parts of his stall (this is why Lucian is a neat freak about stall cleaning). Normally has his mane cut short, tail bobbed to his fetlock and always is trimmed up.
Short Personality: a ham.... he is very much a ham and a scoundrel. Good boy with a lot of try but he can be easily distracted.

Edited at December 28, 2021 12:21 PM by Fae Myst
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 12:50 PM

Lucid Insanity

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fae Myst
Accepted!
Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 01:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you! Sounds like a lot of fun

Lucid Insanity said:
Fae Myst
Accepted!

Wolf Bend Riding Academy Year 15 - Sign Ups - OPENDecember 28, 2021 03:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Alora Cray
Age / Gender: 19/Female
Role: Student or Teacher Student
Your Horse's Name: Ares
Nationality: Jamaican
Appearance:

Alora takes after her mother in appearance and has tan skin that is also littered with freckles. Her hair is a deep black color that she keeps up in a high ponytail. Her eyes are a simple black color but she has a long fringe covering one of her eyes where she temporarily lost her vision. She only covers it up since it still looks bad. She doesn’t really like all of the darkness she has so she wears a bright green necklace but she felt that it wasn’t bright enough so she made it pop more by wearing a white shirt that is connected to a black skirt. It is all pulled together with white knee-high socks and black shoes.

Personality:

Alora is an extremely witty person and makes sure that no one can manipulate her. However, she is also very annoying with her wit and can often lose friends fast. She generally loves fighting and is not weak of heart. She is also extremely social and makes friends quickly compared to other people. She often leaves people in the dust if she gets a chance to meet someone better though she tries to not let them know. Even though Alora is all of these things it’s not her actual personality it’s who she thinks others want her to be.

Riding Discipline: Hunting/Eventing
Riding Level or Experience: A bit above average
Dislikes: Annoying people, Faking
One major strength: She's a great liar
One major weakness: Has a really bad fear of the dark
Crush: N/A
Other: Might add her twin sister later. Also: A kind of fruit: Apples Mhmm
Registered Name: Ares
Barn Name: Ares
Horse's Breed: Akhal-Teke
Age / Gender: 7/Stallion
Height: 15.3 hands tall
Discipline(s): Eventing
Appearance: Ares is a Cremello horse that has a tall and lanky build. His legs are very long and muscular but have a few scratches. His tail is very long and is a bit curly and the same goes for his mane. He has white socks and a few white spots, one around his dark, dark nearly brown, green eyes.
Short Personality:

Ares is an extremely sweet and sensitive horse that is always by Alora’s side. He often acts like a teddy bear when she is upset or crying. He however hates all types of birds. It is a completely random thing but he completely despises them.

Edited at December 29, 2021 06:08 AM by Sunmoon

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us