-WP Click-
 SpiritGuardian
10:22:01 Sleepy spirit
Wilver, alrighty :D
 Spookybeast
10:21:46 Will
@Spirit

Omg wait
I'll send different character art you can use!
 SpiritGuardian
10:21:19 Sleepy spirit
Wilver,
I feel like if i use the pig gif for the ferns itll be a overwhelming amount of the character ;-;
 Spookybeast
10:20:27 Will
@Spirit

Oh my god it's amazing 😭😭😭🩷🩷🩷
 Zeraphia
10:20:16 Vah is Spooky
Spirit

I gotcha no worries
 Broken Archangel
10:19:31 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Spirit me
 SpiritGuardian
10:19:20 Sleepy spirit
Vah,
mind sending a SS of my palette?...
I dont got my phone on me right now and im working on a mobile palette >->"
 Broken Archangel
10:19:12 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Bloody hell deaths wrath XD

-WP Click-
 Malcuth
10:19:08 Wander
Paws up?
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
10:18:37 Vah is Spooky
Spirit

Yup
 SpiritGuardian
10:18:01 Sleepy spirit
anyone on mobile right now?
 Goddess Juno
10:17:52 Juno (he/they)
-WP Click-
she's so beautiful
 Goddess Juno
10:17:33 Juno (he/they)
I finally got the Hades dye :')
 technoblade
10:17:11 Lil Techy | Techno
ah makes sense makes sense
 Arachne
10:16:22 Ara/Kat
now i want a burrito
 SpiritGuardian
10:15:39 Sleepy spirit
I assume burrito misspell

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : +4
Bengal Tiger : -4
Wolverine : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 15, 2024 01:34 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Dark sky,
Reserved ^^
Also thank you :0
Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 15, 2024 08:47 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Garvin |~|

Full Name; Garvin Chips King.

Nickname(s); Chips, Jack, Vin, Vinny, Pyxis, Clover, Ante, Chase, Flash, Patch, and whatever else you can come up with.

Name Meaning;

Garvin; “Rough, Rugged, Rough/Cruel Fate, Spear-Friend.”

Chips; Technically, because he got to choose his middle name, Chips was chosen because it was a nickname he’d been given in the past.

King; “Ruler.” Literally just from the title, King.

/~/

Age; 23.

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Pansexual, Demiromantic, and Ambiamorous.

Alignment; Chaotic Neutral.

/~/

Appearance;

(Credit to [email protected])

Garvin is tall, standing at 6’5” and covered in freckles. His skin is fair with cool undertones, though he’s also most definitely sunkissed and slightly tanned with how much time he’s spent outside throughout his life.

--

Garvin has an oval-ish face, though his chin is a slight bit more pointed than the usual oval. His nose is hooked, the end of it dipping down past the nasals. It’s also crooked, like it’d been broken one too many times and hadn’t ever healed properly. His lips are thinner in shape and he is practically always smiling in some way or another. Grins and smirks tend to be the most common to see.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin, though they do seem to thicken a bit near the ends closer to his ears. His eyes, luckily, are a dark gray in color, and a downturned hooded shape. They have some bags underneath them, but he claims they’re much better than they used to be when asked. Which is actually true. His face is framed by unkempt, curly, (2B to 3B) ginger hair. Though rather firey in color, it is on the darker end of the ginger spectrum. When dry, it falls just past his shoulders in the back and ‘ever-so slightly’ past his eyes in the front.

--

His body structure is an odd mix of soft curves and broad shoulders but otherwise rectangular body shape. It makes for an odd look, like an almost misshapen hourglass, his shoulders are ever so slightly broader than his hips. Either way, he’s lean with toned muscles. He weighs in at 170 lbs, with his BMI at 20.16, most of it being muscle but he’s still obviously healthy even without it. As for tattoos, he has a poker chip with a club in the middle of it on his left wrist, done in simple black ink, that he got when he was 17. He also has an anchor tattoo on his right shoulder, done in simple black ink, that he got at 20.

--

As for scars, he possesses many. From scars on his back and shoulders that look like they’re from whipping, to burn scars on his legs and arms, to cuts on his arms, to scars that make it seem like skin has peeled or scraped off his arms and legs in the past, to a scattering of small scars at his jawline, eyebrows, and nose. The bottom of his feet also have some burn scars, and his hands have plenty of spots that seem like the skin scraped off far too much. He’s covered in scars. His left hand has a small scar of a cut across his palm. And both hands have tiny scars all over, which are both just extremely calloused too. He has quite a few cigarette burn scars on his arms and shoulders. He also has random scars of varying sizes all over from various things.

Usual Attire;

What he wears and what he prefers to wear seems to change quite often. He’ll wear just about anything that fits too. If he’s asked what he prefers though? And if he actually gives a real answer other than just ‘Clothes?’

--

He’ll take comfort and practicality over fashion. At least, most days. He’ll wear long sleeved shirts or sweaters or button-ups as long as the seams aren’t too noticeable. When they are noticeable, he tends to pick at them and end up destroying them. Which he hates. How dare he ruin a perfectly good shirt. He does seem to usually prefer longer sleeves though. As for pants, those tend to be easier than shirts for what he prefers. Really, there’s only two qualities that the pants must have. One, pockets. Very good pockets and/or lots of pockets. And two? He will not wear shorts. Nope. No thank you. When it comes to shoes, he definitely seems to prefer boots. Any kind, really. Except ones with laces. Really, truth be told, he’ll wear any shoes so long as they don’t have shoelaces. He cannot tie them. He has never been able to figure it out. He can knot them. But that’s a bit different.

--

He’s found some feminine clothing in his wardrobe before, but he usually ends up pushing them to the back or putting them in a box. He doesn’t remember getting them, but he isn’t really one to throw things away. He’s worn them on occasion, and he admittedly finds them in his dirty laundry at times even when he doesn’t remember wearing them. Most of it tends to be longer too anyway, except for the odd short dress, short skirt, or short overalls here and there.

--

Honestly, if anything, the few things that don’t seem to change are his outerwear. Like jackets. No matter what style the jacket is, there is at least one self made patch of a poker chip on it. Whether he’s wearing a trench coat, a suit jacket, a leather jacket, or a cropped jacket— There’s always at least a poker chip patch on it. Sometimes there’s more, sometimes there’s not. Where the poker chip patch is and the size of it also changes.

--

As for jewelry and accessories? Oh, Garvin loves jewelry. He’s got a lot of piercings. He has a nasallang piercing, a labret piercing, and a ton of ear piercings. Three lobe piercings on his left ear and two on his right ear. He has a tragus piercing on both ears. There’s a helix piercing on his left ear and an industrial piercing on his right ear. And he’s got two flat piercings on his left ear and one flat piercing on his right ear. Frankly, he wants more piercings too, he just doesn’t know which ones to get just yet. Other than piercings though, Garvin’s also a huge fan of rings. He’s got tons, though he does tend to seem to prefer his spinner rings. He also, apparently, has shit vision. So he has glasses too. He has two different frames to choose from, a simple black rectangular one and a circular silver one. Just in case he loses the other. Which can and has happened to him before, only for him to later find the other pair again eventually.

Voice & Accent;

Out of the different types of voices, he’s a Spinto Tenor. As for a more detailed description… His voice is on the higher but deeper end of the spectrum. It’s gravelly and smooth. It used to be higher pitched and smooth, but given everything, it’s become deeper and gravelly; scratchy. It’s still higher pitched, just slightly more rough sounding.

--

He also doesn’t tend to put too much effort into dictation, so a lot of his words end up sounding a lot less clear than they should be. Admittedly, it sounds like a mix of a southern accent, a southwestern accent, and a New Jersey accent. Which is just really fucking confusing, but he’s been to quite a few places and picked up quite a bit. To be fair though, the southern and southwestern accents do seem to be the strongest ones.

Handwriting; Unfortunately, his penmanship is still terrible. Not learning how to write (or even really read) until he was a teenager definitely makes having a good penmanship difficult.

Handedness; Ambidextrous.

/~/

Personality;

Inconsistent | Huge Liar | Observant | Adaptable | Outwardly Arrogant | Flexible | Approachable | Detached | Open-Minded | Secretive | Witty | Humorous | Talkative | Somewhat Selfish | Exhausted | Laidback | Abandonment Issues | Sly | Social Chameleon | Guarded | Experienced | Restless | Resourceful | Unstable Self Image | Flirtatious | Sarcastic | Impulsive | Distant | Internalized Ableism | Self-Destructive | Absent-Minded | Trust Issues | Alexithymia | Somewhat Reckless | Tolerant | Hard Worker | Snarky | Fidgety | Empathetic | Reactive | Incredibly Repressed | Charismatic | Alert | Disorganized | Silver Tongue | Tense | Stubborn | Envious | Smooth | Teasing | Rather Fragile Ego | Sharp | Incredibly Fake | Independent | Clever | A Bit Materialistic | Reserved | Nihilistic | Opportunistic | Self-Deprecating | Perceptive | Very Questionable Morals | Keen | Playful | Self-Sabotage Prone | Somewhat Judgmental | Will Play Up/Encourage The Drama | Pro At Denial | Level-Headed | Cut-Throat | Loyal | Ambitious | Self-Preserving | Cautious | Unapologetic | Responsible | Realistic | ‘Slightly’ Impatient | Thrill Seeker | Curious | Adventurous | Street Smart | Daring | Intuitive | Sassy | Trustworthy | Social | Escapism | Chaotic | Cunning | Resilient | Deceptive | Smug | Relatively People Smart | A Bit Greedy | Chill | Dismissive | Great Storyteller | Surprisingly Self-Preserving

Temperament; He’s chill most of the time, When he isn’t, it’s usually because someone else isn’t. Or because he’s having a bad day. Or because something’s been building up in the background for a while.

Enneagram Type; 3w2 - The Charmer.

MBTI; ESTP-A - The Entrepreneur.

/~/

Likes; Space/Stars, Animals, Money, Music, Nicknames, Food, Sewing, Sleep, Gambling, Attention, Tattoos, Jokes, and Jewelry.

Dislikes; Pity, (Very) Large Crowds, Being Alone, Sitting Still, Losing, Swimming (he still cannot), Stuck-Ups, Certain Textures, The Back Seats In Cars, His Terrible Memory, Cleaning, Apologizing, and Writing.

Strengths; Handling Animals, Cooking/Baking, Stamina, High Pain Tolerance, Flexible, Parkour, Stealing/Lying, Survival Skills, Observant, Card Shark, Playing 12 String Banjo, and Cardinal Directions.

Weaknesses; Terrible Memory, Alexithymia, Internalized Ableism, Disorganized, Impulsive, Attachment Issues, Thrill Seeking Behaviors, Hyperactive, Unstable Self-Image, Addiction Prone, Can’t Swim, and Admittedly Self-Destructive.

Fears/Phobias; Mild to Severe Aquaphobia, Mild to Severe Cleithrophobia, Mild to Severe Athazagoraohobia, and Severe Thalassophobia.

Favorite Quote; Literally the whole song The Gambler by Kenny Rogers? Probably that, yeah. Or the old saying of— ‘Fuck around and find out.’

/~/

Physical Health; Chronic pain and fatigue, a cough that probably won’t ever go away that he sees more as an annoyance than anything else, and shitty eyesight. Other than that stuff though? He’s doing pretty well, nowadays.

Immune System; His immune system’s pretty great most of the time. He rarely ever gets sick, which is great. Especially because when he does get sick, it tends to be pretty bad.

Mental Health; ADHD, Mild to Severe Depression, Panic Disorder, Insomnia, Autistic, C-PTSD, and undiagnosed DP/DR and C-DID.

Allergies; None, woo!

Addictions; Alcohol, Smoking, and Gambling. He used to be on a lot of harder stuff too but he hasn't relapsed in a couple of years at this point.

/~/

Lover(s); Open? PM me?

Crush(es); Open? PM me?

Ex(es); Ah, fuck, there’s a ton. (Open, I guess haha)

Significant Other(s); Open? PM me?

/~/

Themesong(s);

Why Worry by Set It Off.

Fallohides by We The Heathens.

Break My Face by AJR.

Weak by AJR.

Fuck It! by Days N Daze.

Wholesale Failure by Days N Daze.

Nine on the Bortle by Days N Daze.

Comfort epershand Control by Days N Daze.

Constellations by The Oh Hellos.

Ship in a Bottle by fin.

Architect by Livingston.

The Dead Come Talking by Roe Kapara.

PATCHWERK by Sub Urban & Two Feet.

Never Love An Anchor by The Crane Wives.

Back to the Ground by The Crane Wives.

Shallow River by The Crane Wives.

Ain’t Nobody’s Problem by The Lumineers.

How to Rest by The Crane Wives.

Sail by AWOLNATION.

Tombstone by Adam Jensen.

Let It Bleed by Adam Jensen.

Factories by Autoheart.

Lowlife by Adam Jensen.

Alien Blues by Vundabar.

RISK, RISK, RISK by Jhariah.

Irresponsible by Emei.

Scatterbrain by Emei.

I Don’t Care by Friday Pilots Club.

For The Wicked by Friday Pilots Club.

Sleeping On The Ceiling by Friday Pilots Club.

Fear & Delight by The Correspondents.

The Moon Will Sing by The Crane Wives.

Unsweetened Lemonade by Amélie Farren.

Me Me Me (Boo Hoo) by Crywank.

Privately Owned Spiral Galaxy by Crywank.

Poker Face by Lady Gaga.

Looking at Me by Sabrina Carpenter.

Sweet Tooth by Scott Helman.

Here Goes Nothing by Michael Schulte.

Fucked Drunk Life by We The Heathens.

Neurotic Decay by We The Heathens.

Toes by Glass Animals.

Libriyum by Days N Daze.

The Gambler by Kenny Rogers.

Royalty by Conor Maynard.

Trouble by Adam Jensen.

Friend of the Devil by Adam Jensen.

Kings by Adam Jensen.

GRRRLS by AViVA.

DROWN by AViVA.

Half Jack by The Dresden Dolls.

Belly of the Beast by Brennan Savage.

Affiliations; TBA.

Other; Ghostie! Meet the newest version of Garvin, my poor orphan boy! This time around, instead of the pirates just kicking him out Spade (David King) sent him off to stay with his living family. Who ended up adopting him. Any edits I make now is to add trivia or songs, probably.

Trivia;

As per usual, Garvin gets some trivia.

-

He recommends to everyone not to eat a dead, unwashed, uncooked bird that’s been lying on the ground for days unless they have to. Same for a raw, dead rat that’s soaking wet from rain. Both of those being things he’s done before. More than once. Not anymore though. Luckily.

-

He’s actually been to therapy before. His adoptive family was not going to just let him not do therapy. Anyways, it turns out he’s autistic and an ADHDer. Along with some other stuff going on too, like C-PTSD, Panic Disorder, and (very fluctuating in severity) Depression. Yay to those diagnoses, definitely helps knowing. He stopped going to therapy sessions years ago, though he still takes the medication he’s prescribed by his psychiatrist. He’s also got some chronic pain and fatigue issues going on that he never really figured out the reason for. So he’ll sometimes use a cane, but most of the time he’s still just trying to power through it. He’s still way too stubborn for his own good. He also sometimes wears compression gloves, and those are definitely more common to see than his cane. Pain medicine is really just about the one thing he isn’t too stubborn about. He’ll usually take pain medication for it at least.

-

Garvin will talk to himself out loud at times. Mostly when it’s just him around. He also has a lot of smaller stims that he tends to do more than bigger ones, especially in front of other people. It’s actually kind of rare to see him do the amazing ‘happy hands’.

-

Most fun of the facts ever now— He not only still has his 12 String Banjo but he never lost/pawned it to begin with this time around!

-

Oh, right. He joined the paranormal hunting group solely because of his gambling. He lost some games that he, admittedly, probably shouldn’t have been playing at all. He thought he’d win, okay?! But, so, yeah. He met a group looking for more people to travel around to towns and hunt ghosts or something and basically decided that was the best way to not pay his gambling debts. Mhm. Basically. Fun fact, he probably didn't introduce himself as Garvin to them.

-

Some shit that Garvin knows how to do- Making anything taste good (and that means anything. He tricked his adoptive family into eating rats once and they couldn't tell until he told them and then they banned him from their kitchen so). He also knows how to hotwire cars, some minor electrician repairs, some minor car repairs, and of course- Tons of nature survival stuff. Like building a fire, usually knowing what's edible and what's not, some hunting skills... He's also just pretty good at finding his way around places. Somehow. Oh, and he's actually pretty good at math. Specifically financial and budget stuff. When he isn't gambling, that is...

Edited at October 18, 2024 06:24 PM by Overthink101
Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 15, 2024 10:34 PM

Dark sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

MAJOR WIP

Liliya Dolores Foster (Dee)

Name: Liliya Dolores Foster
-
Name Pronunciation (If needed): Li-li-ya
-
-
Sexuality: Straight
-
Personality:
Liliya is independent. She thinks a lot of her friends and would never do something that could ruin the peace in them. She is a very hard-working person, who isn't afraid to face a challenge. In private though, Liliya is ready to bring up the decisions that she doesn't agree with. Adores kids. Has her secret spot where she goes every night to remember her parents, and her one sister. Somethimes she realises that perfection is all for her, even if that can ruin everything. Many times she criticizes herself for nothing. Other than that the girl is a sweet, but misterious human being.
-
Appearance (Images are okay):
-
Strengths:
Is very stealthy, can creep up on anything
Loves kids and knows how to deal with them
Strong and a good orator
-
Weaknesses:
Has a tough time talking to people about her problems.
Liliya has always been albe to take care herself. But maybe now that she has become a ghost hunter, even more she will try to look her best. Or maybe not, who knows?
Because of her past Liliya has become very misterious.
She was found a lost kid, but yet everybody liked her, so they took her in. No one knows her past exept for a very few that have little information that she accidentally dropped.
Is kinda too bossy somethimes.
Liliya hates when something is not how it should be, thats why she tries to get everything in control as fast as she can, which means to boss around everyone. That can be strength if used the right time. Exept that Liliya usually messes it up.
-
Relationships:
-
Other:
Dont mind me if i switch up to 1st person, this means im really interested and kinda forget lol. Id love to see some Ghosties! Totally not me turning my wolf character into a person, nooo. Pity that i had to change her name...
-
Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 15, 2024 10:49 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Overthink101
Accepted, of course >:3
Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 16, 2024 08:47 AM

Spookybeast

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sighs
Reserve 😒 /light hearted
Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 16, 2024 08:51 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Wilverbeast
You know you'll enjoy it lmao
Reserving ✨
Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 17, 2024 12:18 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a role?
Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 17, 2024 12:25 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Freedom
Of course, reserving ^^
Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 17, 2024 10:10 PM

Spookybeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

Character Sheet Template
WIPWIPWIP
Full Name:
Darla Keys
Nicknames
Don't you dare try
Name Pronunciation
Darla - y'ain't gotta be a rocket scientist to say that one
Name Meaning
Darling, dear, loved one
Gender & Pronuns
Female - She/Her
Sexuality
Lesbian
Straight
Moral Alignment
True Neutral?
Leans towards Chaotic Neutral - Neutral Evil more than
Lawul Neutral - Neutral Good
Personality

Temperament
"Temper temper"
Enneagram Type

MBTI
Appearance
Voice & Accent*
Strengths
Weaknesses
Backstory*
Fears/Phobias
Favourite Quote
"I hope she'll be a fool - that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool."
-Daisy Buchanan, The Great Gatsby
Theme Songs
Cheerleader - Ashnikko
The Dismemberment Song - Blue Kid
VERSE - Emily Jeffri
Human - Anavae
Affiliations
Other
Beyond The Grave | Paranormal RP | Open ♱October 18, 2024 04:30 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
(WIP! possible shorthand alert for first few drafts but i will try to fix them as i go! little bit lazy for first draft, just a heads up. if there's a "..." in the place of something, i probablly didn't understand what it's for)
Full Name
Estrella Belladonna Lunarious
Nicknames
"Bella" a shortened version of her middle name, "Star" her perferred name and also a self-given nickname, "Rose" a nickname given to her by her ex due to her personality and she still uses it sometimes (may add more, i don't know yet)
Name Pronunciation
basically as it's spelt
Name Meaning
"Belladonna" means "Beautiful Lady" in Italian but can also be used to discribe a dangerious flower. "Estrella" translates to "Star" in Spanish, hence the nickname.
Pronouns
she/her
Sexuality
bisexual, she goes both ways but also kinda aroace (might change)
Moral Alignment
kinda gray, it depends on what's going on (i didn't fully understand this one to be honest)
Personality
at first glance she's cold and calculating, not easily trusting but once you earn her trust or she lets her guard down it reveals a warm and sweet girl, hence the nickname "Rose" as i mentioned before. her trust is not easy to win but once earned she's extremely loyal. break her trust or hurt someone she cares about and she will do everything in her power to return the favor. she has a soft spot for kids and will protect them with her life if needed. she talks to herself a lot and will sometimes mention "voices" that she talks to, this is a mix of her thoughts and different sides of her personality so this is pretty normal. her personality shifts depending on her mood and how well she gets along with someone so sudden mood and personality shifts are normal. she sometimes has a short temper. she's also very blunt and will cuss someone out, espically if she's already in a bad mood. she's typically a introvert but around people she cares for she's a bit of a extrovert or if she gets going about a topic she loves
Temperament
calm, cold and calculating until you get her to trust her enough for her to let her guard down, revealing a sweet, insecure and shy bean.
Enneagram Type: ...
MBTI: ...
Appearance
her eyes are probably the most notable part of her, a captivating mix of blue and grey that change shades and combonations with her moods. her hair is long and pure black with faint streaks of moonlight silver and golden-brown highlights. her hair is typically in a braid, which goes down to roughly between the bottom of her shoulder blades and her waistline but if you get a rare view of her hair completely down it goes a little past her waist. she's a bit small for her age but she uses it to her advantage and her skinny form hides a strength most don't expect. she has various scars that cover her lightly tanned skin but some of the most notable is one on her chin and a few on her arms and back, one of which wraps from a point on her back around her sides and chest to where it began. she also has multiple tattoos, one of which is a rose vine that runs from her side up to her left shoulder to her wrist that "blooms" with roses. another one is a wolf one on the back of her right shoulder and a detailed tattoo on her back of a pair of wings, one a black angel wing that looks like it's bleeding and the other a black and dark red dragon wing, also bleeding a little. she has a wolf paw-like mark on her neck and no one knows if it's a birthmark or a tattoo she hasn't touched up yet. she perfers a hoodie and sweatpants or jeans over just about any other outfit and even if she does wear something else it's always loose on her form for some reason. she almost never wears shoes or socks but if she does it's simple sandels that she can easily slip off. she doesn't look it from the loose shirt and pants but when it comes to muscles she's pretty ripped.
Voice & Accent:
her voice can be light, not super high though, or deep depending on her mood and the situation. origonally from South Carolina, she has a faint southern accent usually that shows more when she gets mad, making it hard to figure out what she's saying sometimes.
Strengths
tech: she's very good at any kind of tech or hacking.
speed: she's fast and light on her feet due to her skinny frame.
lying/manipulation: she's extremely good at lying after years of practice, granting her a uncanny ability to lie and manipulate, although she doesn't tap into it unless she needs it.
charming: she's good at using her body to charm someone, which compliments her manipulation talents
languages: she's good with languages, espically Spanish, Italian and sign language, sometimes using it to cuss someone out
random trivia: she's good at trivia about mythologys, espically Greek and Norse mythology
singing: she's really good at singing, not that she'll ever share it so you'll need to catch her on her own and get her to not hear u coming, which is rare.
hearing: she has sensative hearing, which is both a blessing and a curse because it allows her to pick up on small or faint sounds but it causes issues that i'll mention in Weaknesses. it also compliments her manipulation talents because she can pick up on small tone changes most wouldn't
sight: like her hearing, she can pick up on small things and she has a talent for detail, which compliments her manipulation talents because she can pick up on small expression changes most wouldn't
staying awake 24/7: i'll touch on this more in Weaknesses but she's good at not sleeping
Weaknesses
sensative hearing: she has sensative hearing so certain sounds hurts along with yelling. she gets a headache from enough yelling
sensative sight: this rarely shows but if she goes from dark to super bright really quickly it temporarily blinds her more then usual and makes her vision blurry.
low self-esteem: she has low self-esteem and doubts herself, despite not showing it.
not good at opening up: her background (which i might add at least a summerized version) makes it to where she's highly shielded and sheltered which makes it hard for her to open up and show how she feels, creating issues to where she struggles with her own emotions.
issues sleeping/insomnia: i don't know if it counts as full insomnia but she has issues sleeping, which no one understands but it makes her constantly tired and she'll yawn randomly at times.
Backstory*
Fears/Phobias*
little bit of trivia because yes
she is in fact ambidextrious with a left handed main, most don't know that about her
she loves sketching people
she talks to her cat a lot because she talks to animals better then people
she knows more then people think
she's a lot stronger then most think
her mind goes so fast her mouth can't keep up, hence why she doesn't talk much and when she gets going about something she likes she barely breathes
Favourite Quote (she has a couple but i can't think of them all right now so this is probably the most WIP part :3)
"i talk to animals better then people, that simple" -herself, she says it a lot.
"with great power.... comes great need to take a nap, wake me later" - Nico in The Last Olympian
"just because their smiling, doesn't mean their happy" - i forgot to be honest but i think maybe Alastor from Hazbin Hotel????
"never dressed without a smile." - also Alastor
"the next person, or horse, who calls me the 'wine dude' will end up in a bottle of Merlot!" - Mr D in The Titan's Curse
"So it would only affect Percy." - Annabeth in The Lighting Thief
"i come preloaded with sarcasm" - Percy narration (not sure what book because i haven't read it, i just searched up funny PJO quotes and it did the entire fandom)
"take that depression!" - Lucifer in Hazbin Hotel
Theme Song(s)*
Affiliations: none???? i mean, she doesn't really have "friends" but she does have a gray tabby she named "Baby" that she rescued (don't hate on me, it's my irl cat's nickname because she's like a baby)

Edited at October 18, 2024 05:28 PM by Star Tha AOD

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us