Wolf Play : Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPEN
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
11:34:47 
v It's a link to a gif that will show you exactly what to do to reply to someone.
 Ecifircas
11:34:16 
Dark pack, -WP Click- !
 Dark pack
11:33:52 
its not working for me srry
 Falling Stars
11:31:26 star, she/her
Dark
go to pack>game mail and find my message. then click the reply checkbox and click submit
 Dark pack
11:29:53 
falling how do I pm back?
 Crescent Nightwalker
11:28:49 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Amy
Late reply, sorry ^^
Coming right up!
 Crescent Nightwalker
11:28:31 Aurora / Pastelmoon
Which wolf would you like me to give CP to and for which attribute(s)? I have 30 CP
 The Amethyst
11:28:19 Dart
If you will do it any wolf any attribute
 Falling Stars
11:28:08 star, she/her
Dark (pack)

I sent u a pm :>
 Crescent Nightwalker
11:28:01 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Amethyst,
You've won! Congrats
 The Amethyst
11:27:15 Dart
Claim?
 Crescent Nightwalker
11:27:00 Aurora / Pastelmoon
I'm bored, who wants to try and be the first one to reply to this with "CLAIM" and they immediately win 30 CP to desired wolf and Attribute.
 Caeruleum
11:23:50 Cae, Blue
op- two darks lol

i meant claw ^^"
 Dark pack
11:23:43 
how do I do that?
 Caeruleum
11:23:11 Cae, Blue
dark, put cp on your explorers perception and just mass explore
 BuggyOs
11:22:42 Bug-a-boo
Dark
alls good
 Dark pack
11:22:25 
oh I hope they get well srry for reading it wrong
 BuggyOs
11:21:58 Bug-a-boo
Ice
okkiee
 BuggyOs
11:21:47 Bug-a-boo
Dark
I'm not sick yet, but my parents are, so I'm staying at a friends for now
 icemoons
11:21:40 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

I'm also eating a cookie for no reason lmao. I am gonna go and finish a assignment for another class, so i'll be back

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Death Adder : -5
Leopard : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPENSeptember 17, 2024 11:11 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yep, she's my favorite girl

Rogue Wildfires said:
I presume you just copied and pasted XD Accepted

Bobcat said:
Done

Edited at September 17, 2024 11:13 AM by Bobcat
Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPENSeptember 17, 2024 01:20 PM

Clear Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
can i reserve the beta female?
thanksies :3

Edited at September 17, 2024 01:21 PM by Clear Sky
Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPENSeptember 17, 2024 04:47 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

I finally decided on who I'm going to use... I think

Name - Fenrys

Age - 5

Gender - Male

Role - Beta Male

Appearance -
Fenrys has a mixed greyscale coat. He has high white socks that terminate at his shoulders, and a strip of white along the bottom of his belly. The rest of his lower body gradients to a lighter shade of grey, and the middle and upper half of his body are a shade of dark gray.
The light grey creeps up the front of his chest and gives Fenrys a slightly lighter chest with a hint of white and gray in it.
Fenrys's jaw also has a similar property, with his lower jawline being a slightly lighter shade of grey than his upper jawline and his forehead. His face is slightly lighter than the rest of his body, however.

Personality -
Fenrys is somewhat socialable. He generally has an "inner circle" of people that he is comfortable around and is able to talk to freely. To a lot of others, he is more closed off, but has an open mind towards them and is willing to give them a chance in his eyes.
One aspect of his personality that is instantly evident upon their first meeting with Fenrys that he thinks - and often overthinks. This is good in aspects such as some creative thoughts, but then overthinking may lead to hasty (and sometimes incorrect) conclusions - which create a domino reaction that sometimes keeps going.
Fenrys also gets distracted easily. This may be simply something more important going on in the side that he feels he needs to devote more attention to monitoring - but may be as simple as a squirrel (which he really doesn't like). This sometimes annoys others that he interacts with, but then again - it's his personality and they need to deal with it.
(I would add more about his interactions with his mate, but then again - I still need to get one. So I'm going to leave it here for now, and later once I get one I'll edit this.)

Strengths (3+) -
- Analyzing a thing, or a situation.
Fenrys, like suggested earlier, is good at thinking and overthinking. This plays to his benefit here, where he is able to analyze and think over something faster than most of his peers.
- Memory recollection.
Fenrys boasts a rather impressive memory recollection, being able to remember more than the average wolf. This is exceptonally useful in solving some things that may have happened in the past, but then the shockwaves still travel to today.
- Association with people that he likes.
Generally, Fenrys is good at associating (and communicating) his intent and generally being more sociable towards his peers and people that are in his more inner circles. While this may not be apparent when you first meet him, he is able to communicate his thoughts and feelings with suprising clarity.
- Ah... I had an idea but I completely forgot it. Goddamnit.

Weaknesses (3+) -
- Gullibility.
Fenrys is slightly more gullible than most and is prepared to believe some things that he cannot find flaws in - especially if, since he can't prove it being right, he chooses to think it correct. He lacks a lot of fear of the unknown, which sometimes will impact him negatively when he gets into more trouble than he can fix.
- Stubbornness.
Fenrys is stubborn. Once he is completely convinced that something is right (and that he knows that he's not being gullible) it's remarkably difficult to get him to change his mind. He gerenally judges people significantly harder on first impressions, and with a stubborn will, will continue to judge them similarly, despite if they show otherwise.

~~~

Edited at September 17, 2024 04:50 PM by Boeing
Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPENSeptember 17, 2024 04:50 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Name - Nikolai

Age - 3

Gender - Male

Rank - Hunter

Desired Rank - Content

Scent - Lemon and pine

Appearance -
Nikolai wears a slightly off-white coat that forms a natural gradient along his side to resolve in a light brown that covers his tummy and hindquarters. This continues down his tail to form a black tip of it.
The brown flows down his legs, but abruptly changes to four short gark grey (almost black) socks.
Nikolai's underbelly of light brown continues up the underside of his neck, to stop just below the jawline. Here, his cheeks are a continuation of his off-white coat (which also covers the top half of his neck), but he has a greyish-black cap that tops off his head and his ears.
Nikolai sports dark yellow eyes. Set in his off-white coat, this goes in contrast to the rest of his face.
Nikolai's build is slightly more compact than the average wolf's build. He stands slightly smaller than the average male wolf, which he doesn't really like. Often, his fur will be slightly ruffled, partly due to his personality, and partly due to him wanting to appear slightly larger.

Personality -
Nikolai has remarkable stubbornness when it comes to things. Once he's set his mind to doing something, it's remarkably hard to change his mind. This trait has been evident since his early years, and often drove his parents up the wall. Thi trait isn't as evident as it was before, but is still rather prominent in terms of his personality.
Nikolai, as stated earlier, also often comes with ruffled fur. The first part is his compact build - the second is that due to his compact build, he is more likely to try squeeze through smaller, tighter gaps simply because he can. While a larger, older wolf would have difficulty in doing so, it only gets Nikolai's coat ruffled.
Doing such things has evoked a natural curiosity in Nikolai. He gets curious about the more minute aspects of life, and things he finds along his way. He simply wants to know more of the world around him. This contributes to his appearance, by either usually appearing rufled, or slightly dusty.
However, he has an innate possessiveness of things that he thinks are "his", for example, a sleeping spot that he classifies as "his". This is where many of his main disputes will come around - his stubbornness contributes to the feeling that "this is mine and you can't touch it!" Mainly small trivial things, it rarely slops over into major disputes, but occasionally can.

Strengths -
- Curiosity. Nikolai is naturally curious about the world, and this trait persists far past his puphood. This is simply something he is naturally doing, andn ot something honed.
- Defending - both mentally and physically. Nikolai is physically capable of defending things that he loves, and is also mentally equipped in verbal battles. While built on the more compact side of things, Nikolai is still able to pack decent punch against things he deems threatening.

Weaknesses -
- Stubbornness. Nikolai is remarkably stubborn (as stated before) when it comes to things. Once he is completely convinced that something is right, it's remarkably difficult to get him to change his mind. He gerenally judges people significantly harder on first impressions, and with a stubborn will, will continue to judge them similarly, despite if they show otherwise.
- Unnecessary (and often trivial) things.
Nikolai, on occassion, will be bogged down in his thinking by the most trivial matters. Rather than accepting it and going on, he will try to find a flaw in it (as his stubbornness shows). When everyone has already moved onto another topic, Nikolai will still be attempting to nit-pick the previous argument, and so on.

Edited at September 17, 2024 05:05 PM by Boeing
Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPENSeptember 17, 2024 08:51 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sure thing!

Clear Sky said:
can i reserve the beta female?
thanksies :3

Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPENSeptember 17, 2024 08:53 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Both are accepted!

Boeing said:
Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPENSeptember 18, 2024 12:47 AM

IbukiMiodaKin

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Vortex
-
Name Pronunciation (If needed):
-
-
-
Pronouns: He/They
-
Sexuality: Pansexual
-
Rank and Pack: Fighter
-
Personality: Smart, Caring, Flirt
-
-
Strengths: Has quite a bit of survival knowledge
-
Weaknesses: Thinks he's an expert in many things and over-estimates his competency only because he don't realize their gaps in his. knowledge
-
Relationships:Open
Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPENSeptember 18, 2024 02:08 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Rogue Wildfires said:
Both are accepted!

Boeing said:

Yayy
Where's Nikolai? Fenrys is up, but Nikolai isn't ;-;
Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPENSeptember 18, 2024 07:16 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sorry, I'll go put him up now. Thanks!

Boeing said:

Rogue Wildfires said:
Both are accepted!

Boeing said:

Yayy
Where's Nikolai? Fenrys is up, but Nikolai isn't ;-;

Freedom isnt Far REVAMP | Sign ups OPENSeptember 18, 2024 07:19 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Appearance is fine, but his personality, streangths, and weaknesses need to be longer. Check rule 2.

IbukiMiodaKin said:
Name: Vortex
-
Name Pronunciation (If needed):
-
-
-
Pronouns: He/They
-
Sexuality: Pansexual
-
Rank and Pack: Fighter
-
Personality: Smart, Caring, Flirt
-
-
Strengths: Has quite a bit of survival knowledge
-
Weaknesses: Thinks he's an expert in many things and over-estimates his competency only because he don't realize their gaps in his. knowledge
-
Relationships:Open

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us