bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Prince and His Posse | Chicken RP | Lit | ReFresh | OPENJune 27, 2022 09:49 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Theodore Egger

"Teddy"

IMG-1637.jpg

Role: Solider [Guard]

What is your experience with this role?

Teddy had been a guard for a while now. When he was growing up his parents insisted he do something greater with his life, so he decided to become a guard. He trained as an apprentice and eventually made his way to where he is today.

What do you think about the uprising?

Teddy wishes it were already over, he is not one for excessive violence and hates change. He is very against the rebellion. It has also caused him to be separated from Spotty, his pet mouse. Teddy can be quite emotional when it comes to his buddy, and he is not doing good with the separation.

What do you think about the king?

Long live the king.

Weapon: Teddy has a few small daggers that he keeps hidden, tucked under his feathers. His other weaponds include those he was born with, a shark beak, and a set of spurs. He is a simple man when it comes to weapons.

Appearance:

(c) me, though the images are a bit old.

IMG-1638.jpg

This easter eggar is quite an eye-catcher. With his large grey chops sticking out from either side of his face. He also has a bit of a beard, a similar texture, and appearance when compared to his chops. His comb is a reddish "pea" comb, appearing smaller, and squashed compared to the larger single combs that a lot of birds have. His size is average for his breed, though he is a strong bird. At times he has a more flight than fight response. But when he does choose to fight he can hold his own against other birds. Especially with his large spurs.

Now. Teddy's feathers range in color from a more yellow tone to a dark grey to black. The yellowish feathers are across his chest and breast, leading into his stomach. Though a dark grey line runs through the center of them, jutting out and covering the edge of individual feathers as well. The black lines that outline them get thicker around his hackle feathers. Those same feathers will stand up on his neck when he is alert and are more pointed and long compared to others. The feathers on his saddle and stomach are the color mentioned before, but then they fade to black, with a white line going through the center of them. This is the feather pattern for the remaining part of his body.

When it comes to wings, Teddy’s secondary feathers are the same as his body, however, his primary feathers are different. They are more of a solid black with small white specks on the edges. His tail feathers are very similar to this, but a few will have a white line going down the center as well. His feet appear to have scales and are a lighter grey color with large spurs attached to the back.

Theodore’s eyes are a fun orange color, though a rather dark version of it.

Personality:

Teddy is quite the character. He does have a humorous side, enjoying jokes and such, but his mood can quickly shift to some more “regal”. Or as regal as a chicken can get. He may forget his job and suddenly remember, becoming serious, and more uptight for a short time. Though it’s only a matter of time for him before he returns to his more relaxed state. When it comes to his duty as a guard he does take it seriously. His parents encouraged him to do something greater with his life when he was young, so he trained to become a guard. At times he may get bored of the task at hand, such as standing guard for hours or getting bored with the scenery around him. He has slight short-term memory loss, often asking one to repeat their last statement or forgetting if he already had lunch or not.

Theodore is a very social bird. He enjoys conversing with others and making new friends. Teddy is overall a friendly and outgoing bird. His intelligence is a bit above average, he does know basic skills, but once he focuses on something he can put his brain to work. He can come up with a few handy ideas if you give him a moment, and is good with communication. These skills help qualify him for his job as a guard, though the situation he is currently in, Teddy never expected to happen. He is quite confident in his fighting abilities, so he is glad to be of service. But he also doesn’t know what to expect on the journey ahead.

This chicken is rather patient, which seems a bit odd considering he is, in fact, a chicken. Thought it really depends on the day and how patient he will be. Some days it may be shorter than others, but when it does run out Teddy doesn’t turn to anger. He had a very little temper and hated to raise his voice or scream. Teddy finds talking more civilized, but won’t hesitate to protect the prince if he is put in danger. It is his job, after all. In a fight, this chicken is almost unrecognizable. At a glance, he seems like your average joe, friendly, and of average intelligence. But he really had an excellent memory and was able to retain a lot of knowledge from when he was in training. His skills are impeccable and he is accurate. A new layer of focus overcomes him in battle.

Now, this chicken likes to laugh. He often finds things that one may not find funny, to be funny. It’s often the smaller things that “one might not get”, though he also enjoys having a good laugh with the group. When everyone understands it. He had lots of respect for those traveling with him and will do whatever he can to protect them.

Affiliations:

Spotty - His pet mouse. A little white creature with brown spots all over it. It is his best friend. Teddy would die for spotty. Spotty is his emotional support pet.

Open

Family: None

Other: Breed is an Easter Egger

Edited at July 11, 2022 07:41 PM by Ciao
The Prince and His Posse | Chicken RP | Lit | ReFresh | OPENJune 27, 2022 11:17 PM

Enigma

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Patch Capon

Gender (Male or Female):

Female, but is masquerading as a male. Think Gentleman Jack. More on this later.

Role (and profession):

Soldier, Knight

Patch took on the guise of a rooster to gain independence from her flock. She heard of young cocks who were trained up as soldiers, and were in turn able to travel the world while learning the meanings of the universe. This was infinitely more fascinating, much more appealing than falling prey to the (ever increasing) clutches of her colony as a brood hen. However, in the old-fashioned country she was raised, only male chickens were permitted to train. On that sunny-side up day, an eggscape plan was hatched!

Patch managed to secure a job at the cockfight arenas for the next couple months as a maidhen, watching the males spar, imitating the ways they moved and carried themselves. Once the males were done for the day, Patch would make a sweep of the arena pick up any fallen tail plumes dropped from the ruckus. When she had a sufficient amount of funds and plumes from her job-- one could even say she'd killed two birds with one stone--, Patch meticulously glued and grafted the best looking plumes to her own lackluster tail feathers. She could not immitate the brassy manes and large combs of her male counterparts, but Patch could just as easily wear clothing to cover up what she was so obviously missing.

Next, she embarked on a journey to see which training academies would take her in. She was rejected by all of them at the door. However, as she was about to leave the very last one, Patch encountered a rooster that was chickening out of the process. A deal was struck, Patch would take his identity, so long as she sent regular updates to his family.

Patch went through training, where she was initially mocked and bawked at, not because she was female or smaller looking, but because of her unique appearance. Her tail was nothing like any of them had seen before, and they gave her the nickname Patch for her motley appearance, as well as her shawl she always wore which made her look like a pheasant (pun intended). Through the following months, Patch earned the respect of her fellow colleagues by performing on par with the academu standard, and decided to graduated with the new moniker to represent her creation.

Dreading the monotonous role of guard, Patch was deployed as a knight to deal with crime in the surrounding area. Currently, she is a soldier for the prince, which is one of the most exciting things she has ever done.

Before being hired: now that Patch has her way, she's pretty much indifferent to it. She only dreads being forced to fight against her own people, the working class, in the name of henous (heinous) nobility who she owes nothing.

After being hired: MONEY. She means, ahem. Patch is not helping the nobility against the rebellion, if she's only protecting an innocent life. No chicken should die in the name of uprising.

Indifferent. She's never met him.

Weapon:

Majority of the time smaller than her opponents, Patch does a lot of ducking for a chicken! Aside from the standard beak and talons, Patch's weapons are centered around finesse. She carries her trusty rapier called Yolktale around on her back, and over the years of having to reglue new feathers again and again, Patch has adapted the technique into a sort of weaponization for the first three flight feathers of each wing: each is tipped with a long sharp silver cap. She doesn't use this often as it is rather inefficient and requires her to get close to her opponents.

Appearance:

image.png

Just your run of the mill regular brown hen. I mean, rooster? She is averaged sized, with slightly gangly legs, and has two golden eyes that are always brimming with energy. Patch doesn't really care, even since she moved to the big city, she's become fond of the tail plumes. She enjoys the looks of confusion she gets when she removes her cloak, and since the move Patch has been adding progressively more and more obviously non-blending feathers, to the point where it's like a bouquet. Some say she adds a new one whenever she defeats an opponent in a cockfight. She is averaged sized, with slightly gangly legs, and has two golden eyes that are always brimming with energy.

For clothing, she wears a deep green cloak for panache when she spins around, and it also covers up her lack of glossy black male feathers. On her hat she wears a bycocket of the same color with an ostrich plume from a majestic beast she once befriended. Yolktakes is silver with a handle that looks like a fox head.

Personality:

Patch is a very outgoing, friendly, and charismatic gentlehen. She enjoys her little jokes and pecking around with friends, anyone who is capable of a good banter Patch likes immediately. Admittedly, she is a bit of a cad, which has wound her in a pinch or two, but Patch is working on this. Some strengths of Patch's are her unreserved friendliness to everyone around her, her skills with her rapier, and her ability to inhale unfathomable portions of food within an unholy short amount of time.

Affiliations:

She makes sure to be friends with all the bartenders of all the local drinking facilities. Other than that, I will add to this as needed.

Family:

Patch left her colony of eighty-five chickens to live a free-range life. She has no emotional attachment to any of them, so these chickens are nothing but blood relatives.

Kevhen Capon, who Patch swapped places with. He is now pursuing a career in music as a crowing rooster.

The Prince and His Posse | Chicken RP | Lit | ReFresh | OPENJuly 9, 2022 06:42 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve the cook please
The Prince and His Posse | Chicken RP | Lit | ReFresh | OPENJuly 9, 2022 06:52 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Cindy Ainsley

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Role: Cook

My mother's mother's mother cooked, my mother's mother cooked ,my mother cooked, and I cook. It has been gre artisans of cooks , I think I know what I'm doing, I have been since I got raise a spoon and a bowl. I've been cooking since then by an experience mother and grandma.

Innocent beings being killed, I don't really have any opinion on it but if . If my spoons breaks because of rebellion. THEY WILL PAY!

I must mute my beak for a moment now I can unpause it, he is okay and I dint really care if he doesn't break my spoons.

Weapon:

Spoons- She will not hesitate to whack you with her spoons, and let me tell you they range in materials but they all hurt.

Her Beak- Cindy may give you a peck with her beak for unpleasantness but if you have broken her spoons , face her wraith.

Her Talons - The talons she has made since she was a chick , these can make slight damage as in scratches that bleed.

Her Spurs-Be careful , she may stomp and spur you , this may happens because you broke one of her precious spoons. She will only use this natural weapon for maximum damage.

Appearance:

Image Credits : https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/red-hen-in-bluebonnets-gm1311507442-400591651?phrase=Frizzle%20Chicken

Cindy stands at around 27 inches and weights approximately around 6 or 7 pounds. She has a slight muscular build that some hens do not have.

Cindy's feathers can be called red or ginger, she doesn't mind as it's the same. She has blonde highlights around her body though which makes her look like she is always in the sunlight no matter where she is. Her tail feathers and undercoat are the same color as well although her tail is a little lighter than her actual body feathers.

This little hen 's quaint face can make many laugh sometimes cruelly. She has two beady black eyes that seem to stare into your soul or make you feel jolly around it, just depends if you broke her spoons. Cindy then has a small pale yellow beak and surrounding it downwards is a pale reddish pink wattle. On the top her head she has a comb with only 1 or 2 points , this is the same color as her wattle.

Lastly she has little pale yellow legs which look almost white, these are set with sharp spurs that are black like her talons .

Personality:

Sassy- Sassy makes up most of what Cindy's personality is as she is bold, lively and cheeky. She is bold when she speaks as she is not afraid to say anything to anyone, this may end up with her beak saying something that she shouldn't say. She is full of energy even in the morning and lastly she is cheeky in her jokes.

Can Be Aggressive-Although Cindy is not usually aggressive, she can become aggressive either in a rage or in teasing. When Cindyy is aggressive because you broke one of her spoons,you better run.

Funny-If you are friendly or just neutral with this hen, she will make you laugh whether you wanted to or not. Her snarky jokes will make you snigger and her actions will mkae you cry because you are laughing for example, she will bob her head up ,down and sideways whilst walking with extended legs, she does with back and forwards.

Intelligent- Even though this chicken seems to be all humor , no brains. Cindy is quite smart, she is not a genius but she is intelligent enough to survive better.

Stubborn- Cindy is a stubborn chicken, she will make her mind up about something and it will be hard to change her mind. She will listen to other'sideas but she usually sticks to her idea, belief or view.

Affiliations:

To Be Discovered...

Family:

Ms Abby Ainsley- Ms Abby Ainsley is the sweet,loving and kind frizzled ginger/red hen that loves her children, no matter what clutch they are from. Ms Ainsley is the one that taught Cindy to cook , she was also taught how to cook and more by her mother. She has had two clutches so far, she doesn't tend in having another one

Mr Aldo Ainsley- A beautiful young Plymouth Rock Rooster, a stereotypical father of the middle class. He loves his children , encourages this daughters to work but find someone stable in there class and encourages his sons to be working in jobs like soldiers. He stands out of the crowd with his black and white feathers and when he stands next to his plain ordinary looking hen wife, they look like chalk and cheese.

1st Clutch- This clutch was brought on when Ms Ainsley had a rooster she knew, although when the clutch was just about to hatch he disappeared, apparently no-one knew who he was as his names was Mars Charlington. This clutch consists of 9 chickens, 6 males called Nolan,Dawson,Archie,James,Noah and Kyle and 3 females called Aspen,Ginger and Jasmine.

2nd Clutch- After Mars left her with 6 young chicks when she was a young mother, feeling sad and unloved. Anby turned to unmarrried roosters to feel loved.One of these days, Abby realised that her eggs had been fertilised by a rooster, the didn'tknow the father and she can't remember the rooster's name. This included 12 chicks, 6 males, Oscar,Nathan,Antonio,Mateo,Waylen and Frank and 6 females called Daisy, Lily, Jennifer (Jenny), Sky, Emily and finallly Cindy. At the middle stages of there chickhood , Ms Ainsley met Mr Aldo Griffins which then became her partner then her husband now named Mr G or Mr Griffins.None of the clutches were fathered by the man they now call "Father".

Other: Tell me if I need to add anything :) also sorry for bothering you .

Edited at July 11, 2022 01:16 PM by Pastry Lord
The Prince and His Posse | Chicken RP | Lit | ReFresh | OPENJuly 10, 2022 03:34 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can chickens have two male parents for example in this rolpeplay

Edited at July 11, 2022 04:14 AM by Pastry Lord
The Prince and His Posse | Chicken RP | Lit | ReFresh | OPENJuly 10, 2022 07:23 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Probably not. In chickens I feel like it'd make more sense to have two hen parents.
The Prince and His Posse | Chicken RP | Lit | ReFresh | OPENJuly 11, 2022 03:47 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
For Example, Cindy may have two hen parents but obvisouly one of the hens havee had an affair with various roosters. XD .Just tell me if this is too complicated.
The Prince and His Posse | Chicken RP | Lit | ReFresh | OPENJuly 11, 2022 11:17 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I don't think you read the rules very well, which will make getting accepted harder. This doesn't have to do with this question.

That's fine

The Prince and His Posse | Chicken RP | Lit | ReFresh | OPENJuly 11, 2022 12:55 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
:) I'll just do a hen and a rooster for mine and your ease Also
Finished the form

Edited at July 11, 2022 01:17 PM by Pastry Lord
The Prince and His Posse | Chicken RP | Lit | ReFresh | OPENJuly 11, 2022 03:04 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Calhoun O'Malley

Role: The Best Friend

Farmer

Calhoun was born into the peasant life as a farmer's son. His family has a grand farm, but cannot afford proper help. Thus, Calhoun and his many siblings were forced to help around to ensure a good crop yield. He is skilled in patience and doesn't shy away from work because of this. It has kept him humble despite growing up alongside of the Prince.

He isn't pleased and rather dislikes what the situation has come to. Calhoun much prefers peace. Can things not be discussed? Why must it all come to this? He is displeased and disappointment, not to mention rather fearful. His best friend is involved, he has every right to be afraid! And what if they come after him too? Oh, the horror!

Calhoun both likes and dislikes the king personally. He is grateful and enjoys his position, but dislikes being punished for things that weren't his doing. However, he is loyal to the crown and will do what he must to protect it. He grew up being poor, and the king himself gave him a chance at a better life. He is eternally grateful for that, and it outweighs the bad. Plus, he earned a best friend out of it, and Calhoun wouldn't trade Wyan for anything!

Weapon: Calhoun's weapon of choice is a large dagger. He carries one wherever he goes, always keeping it near and tucked away neatly beneath his wing in case he needs it.

Appearance:

O-Malley-Calhoun.png

credit goes to the amazing Freedom (275895) for this perfect picture of Calhoun. I adore it. <3

Calhoun is a Andalusian rooster that weighs approximately seven pounds in total with a height of twenty-five inches. His plumage is made of a unique series of hues. For the majority, his feathers consist of three main colors: black, cream, and brown. The feathers upon Calhoun's body create a fascinating appearance, each feather individually being colored in such a way that it is easy to espy. One may count each feather upon his body if they wish, as his feathers are colored in the utmost unique manner that would make it easy to do so. For instance, upon the majority of his body, his feathers are bordered with a series of blacks and browns. Within this border, however, the feather is a bright cream, thus, making it easy to see each individual one. It almost appears as if he looks marbled

However, when one gazes at his neck and head, there is a vast difference in terms of coloration. The colors have a very drastic cut off when comparing his body to his head. While Calhoun's feathers are predominately cream bordered with blacks and browns, his neck and head are entirely black. There is no longer any cream espied anywhere close to his head. These feathers separating his body colors from his head do not do so elegantly either. They do not fade into each other, no, it is a random cut off. It almost appears as if he wears the head of another from how drastic the color change is.

For his tail feathers, Calhoun's coloration is quite similar to that of his body's. However, while there is cream in the middle of each tail feather, this color fades into black, making his tail feathers almost appear gray in a sense. Adding onto that, his tail feathers stand tall behind him, and are so long that they appear wilted at the ends, like hair. The same goes for his wing feathers. While they are bordered, the interior being cream like the remainder of his body, the tips of his feathers appear black and are rather lengthy. This offers Calhoun a rugged, almost ungroomed appearance.

When examining his facial features, one may note that Calhoun has an rather small, black beak. However, while it isn't often noticed, one may see it if they stare. Upon either side of his face, beneath his eyes, rests a large white oval to compliment his appearance. Right above that overlapping the majority of his face rests a large, vibrant red "mask" that connects to his wattle. While his wattle is smaller than he'd like, the comb atop of his head is what he takes pride in the most. Like a crown it sits on his head, surprisingly large and elegant. Indeed, Calhoun often flaunts this comb around.

Attire: A simple Renaissance medevial shirt with a vest. He typically wears a short or long-sleeved shirt, and atop it, a brown vest. It is as plain and simple as that.

Personality:

Social || Curious || Pest || Courageous || Humble || Bold || Cunning || Loyal

Calhoun is a social rooster, always seen flocking around other individuals or in the middle of a conversation. He is never spotted alone and is always near others, for he is an extroverted creature who always manages to find something to talk about. This is also due to his curious nature, always wishing to find answers or asking others questions. What can he say? He enjoys learning new things. This can make him seem like a pest at times, for he never rests unless he gets an answer.

He is also a courageous thing. Growing up alongside of the prince has taught him how to hold his head high and how to be brave. He will always stand up for his own and never backs down from anything unless ordered to. He has the mentality of a soldier when it comes to this. Calhoun never quivers in fear (well, sometimes), and always dives headfirst into situations without hesitation. This can equally be a positive or a negative attribute to his personality, as while he strikes immediately in the midst of danger, he lacks the ability to think things through.

The rooster is a humble thing, not to mention respectful. He never goes around flaunting his position or act cocky in any sense. Calhoun knows his worth, but he doesn't express it to belittle others. It simply isn't how he wishes to act. Of course, there may be one slip or two where he may accidentally seem insensitive or egotistical, but rest assured, Calhoun swiftly corrects himself dare such words escape his beak. He is meant to be a social, friendly thing, not an insensitive one.

He is also bold, but in a respectful manner. Say he disagrees with something, he won't act irrationally or speak poorly. He will address the situation calmly and bring up his own points to see if an improvement in the plan can occur. He never shuts ideas down, simply adds onto them. Building onto that, he is also cunning. Calhoun doesn't realize how intelligent he can be, often holding back and not unleashing his full potential.

Finally, Calhoun is extremely loyal, which he believes is his strongest trait. You would never see him betray those he cares about nor speak badly about them. He is highly respectful of those he befriends and would rather die than act distrusting towards them. He was raised with the idea that loyalty meant a great deal, and he has this mindset to this day.

Affiliations:

The Prince -

Family:

Thomas O'Malley : Thomas O'Malley is Calhoun's father and was the one individual that was present in his life. Calhoun was born into a family of peasants, his father working on a farm. The only reason Calhoun was close to his father was because he often assisted in working on the farm with him. His father taught him what he knows about the land.

Gertie O'Malley : Gertie was Calhoun's mother, not that he truly knew her. She worked in laundry and wasn't very present. He never really grew close to her. He perhaps had some good conversation with her before she ran off with a rooster from the middle class. She had four clutches before vanishing. He has never seen her since.

Judy O'Malley : Judy is Calhoun's sister from the fourth clutch, and is his favorite sibling. He is planning on mentoring her when she comes of age. He picked her because he sees potential.

Clutch One : This clutch was born several years before Calhoun's clutch. There were twelve of them in total, and Calhoun knows most of them. Many spent their days working on their father's farm due to lack of finance and inability to find homes anywhere else. While some stayed, others risked it and departed. Calhoun hasn't seen the ones who left since.

Clutch Two : This clutch was born a few years before Calhoun's clutch, and there were ten of them in total. Four were lost due to lack of food,, finance, and deformities, so the clutch decreased to six. Many of them in this clutch departed and didn't help as much on the farm. Most also had loss of feathers and deformities, such as a crossed beak or splay leg. Those were the ones that passed away.

Clutch Three : This was Calhoun's clutch. There were ten of them in total once more. Half of them remained on the farm due to not having anywhere else to go, and half departed in hopes of finding a better life. He has not seen the ones that left since.

Clutch Four : This clutch was born a few years after Calhoun and the clutch where his sister, Judy, was in. There were seven of them in total, a very small number indeed, but that's because many did not hatch. The ones that did, some passed due to deformities once more, leaving this clutch with a total of five. More than half also had lack of feathers and many bald spots. This is also around the time their mother, Gertie, left, making it more difficult.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us