Pvp anyone?
 kycantina
05:21:16 ky but it's spooky
Narran, yep, it's in your account settings somewhere

Amy, chat and minigames it is
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:20:13 Bau
Mac

Whoah, no way lmao, sorry. You showing your ocean background gave me an idea on my next pack theme lmao, now I'm adjusting everything I already had planned :P
 Amygdala
05:19:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Just*
 Amygdala
05:19:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Poor guy...okay you and your wolves can rest for today lol

You could play mini games to pass the time. Or kust chat
 Narran Park
05:19:01 Sting
Ahh, where do i do that? As in lowest wolf strikes first?
 kycantina
05:18:19 ky but it's spooky
Narran, setting your dattle order low to high also is good
 kycantina
05:17:39 ky but it's spooky
Amy, look at this poor baby. He's had enough today and so have I lol ;-; -WP Click-
 Narran Park
05:17:30 Sting
Ky, thats fair.
They are improving all together, albeit slowly.
 kycantina
05:16:44 ky but it's spooky
Narran, I used to believe in taking out one at a time with a couple of DGs as backup but now I'm team bring em all out together and see what happens
 Noquisi
05:16:14 Mac | Nikwasi
Bau
Aww sad
You know that's funny, my grandpa sent me a whale shark build a bear plushie and I named him William
That was years ago
 Amygdala
05:16:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Put your wolves through more hell
 Narran Park
05:15:26 Sting
Can i have some tips on BE training a pack?
i have 7 Wolves id like decent BE on. Is it better to just take them out as a pack, smaller groups, or by themselves?
 kycantina
05:15:12 ky but it's spooky
Hm, 45 minutes before I start hunting wedding guests for sport, and my explorers have been through enough, what to do
 Amygdala
05:12:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I wish...plane tickets are expensive as hell🥲
 Kingwolf
05:10:28 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:10:22 Bau
Mac

Yess, I love him to, my friend named him William, I was thinking of redoing his background and rendering him and crap but its just so pixelated Everytime I try I just lose motivation
 kycantina
05:10:00 ky but it's spooky
Amy, come to scotland >:)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Coyote : -3
Anaconda : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

How far will we go~ Wolf and Dog RPApril 27, 2022 03:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Nala
Nicknames: Karma or N
Looks:
Nala is 3.5 feet from nose to tail and weighs 120 pounds. She has bright blue eyes and a black base coat. She has white paws and a white tail tip. She has lean legs and smaller shoulders than most of the pack. She has a white underbelly with a few black spots. She has a small gray face mask. Nala is a black wolf although she is more built like a red wolf smaller and leaner than most. She has a shoulder height of 24 inches. Her tail is 1 foot long and is small in width. Her build makes it easy for her to go undetected in enemy territory and on hunts. Her black coloring is a ink type but a bit darker and the gray color is more of an ash type of color. The white color is a pure white color like
Personality:
Nala is loyal to her pack and will do anything to prove it. She is a quiet wolf but she will talk to her pack if needed. She adores the others in her pack and wants to protect them but in a way not to cause attention to herself. If need Nala can be very social and caring but she does have a temper. She likes to watch the pups play and sometimes will join in if allowed. She can is great at sneaking up on others and it is mostly due to her size but also how quiet she is. Nala doesn't have a very cute side and is mostly serious during learning though she does like to pull pranks from time to time. Nala is scared of fire and always has been. She doesn't let that stop her though and she pushes through it.
Pack: Heiwa
Rank to be: Warrior
Crush: Open!
Mate: Develops i guess in RP
Pups: None
Other kin: Open!
Other: I thought i join
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Storm
Nicknames: Thunder or Rush
Looks:
He is a Grey wolf with white paws and a black throat patch. He weighs about 130 pounds and is 3'5". He has a tan face mask and dark blue eyes. He has a scar down his left eye it is 2 inches in length. Storm has a black cape like marking on his back. He has white paws and one tan paw which is his Back left paw. Storm has a tail length of 56 cm(1.8ft). He has a good build on him. He has broad shoulders and long legs made for running and balance. Storm's coloring for the black is a bit lighter than most of the black colors you see. He has a length of 6.5 feet from nose to tail. Storm is the size of an average wolf.
Personality:
Storm is caring about his pack and will protect it at all costs. He adores the young ones in the pack and likes to watch them play. Storm is protective of those he calls family and will not take any disrespect towards them. He does like to sleep in shaded areas and likes to spend time with his family. Storm does help out in any way he can basically hee likes to be helpful. He has a fatherly side towards his family but doesn't show it much. He can be savage at time when he lose his temper. He is also very loyal to his pack and never would dishonor them.
Crush: His Mate
Mate: Open!
Pups: Open!
Other: :)

Edited at April 27, 2022 03:51 PM by Nikki Afton
How far will we go~ Wolf and Dog RPApril 27, 2022 03:52 PM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award

Name
『Winter』
Rank
Hunter
Pack
Chikara
Desired rank
Lead Hunter
Appearance

Winter has the eyes of pure whiteness, her mane pelt color is white and Black. Her ears are sharp and her legs are pretty long, She has a very unique pattern on her back and random Patches around her body. Winter has white where the tip of her tail and her ears are, her nose is black followed by her claws and her paws. Her fur length is pretty short and her tail size is rather average, her body is very fairly bony so she is very fast at running at a high speed.
Personality

Winter is a very beootiful wolf, who wish the very best for others, she is a rather bright wolf and is to ones liking!. She is very pleasant to be around but hates unknown guest that roam around the pack, tho she sometimes she needs to be by herself when she feels...off.

Her bond with the others is questionable, Her hunting skills are unbelievable! hunting is her top favorite thing to do! She also dislikes playing with puppies because they can be very annoying, so she flees and try's to hide from them.

+Hunting+
+Playing+
+Apples+
Dislikes
-Guest-
-Swimming-
-Fleeing from her prey-
Strengths
+Agility+
+Swiftness+
+Apples+
Weaknesses
-Loneliness-
-Swimming-
-Loud noises-
-Annoying pups-
Crush
Open~
Offspring
Maybe 👀
Mate
Open!
Other
Im so lazy

How far will we go~ Wolf and Dog RPApril 27, 2022 04:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Willow
Nicknames: None
Breed: Doberman 50%, Golden Retriever 25%, German shepherd 25%
Looks: Willow is a tri colored dog and her coloring goes after the German Shepherd and Doberman side of her. She weighs 90 pounds and stands at 4'6" which is pretty big for her breed but it is more of a genetic defect in her. Willow's main color seems to be black with light brown and regular brown markings. Her ears are floppy from the golden retriever side of her. She has green eyes and lean legs with broad shoulders. Her tail is black on the top of it but under it the color is Brown. She has a light brown underbelly and black skin.
german-shepherd-doberman-mix.jpg
Personality: Willow is a very caring dog and is loyal to her family. She considers all of the pack her family and does become aggressive if she feels they are threatened. She loves to watch the pups run around and play. Willow has few tiggers when it comes to her temper but know one really knows what they are. She is hot headed which can be a bad thing since she is the leader of her pack. Willow will take time out of her day to play with the pups in the pack no matter what time it is.
Pack: Nozomo
Rank to be:(If pup or apprentice)
Crush: Alpha male
Mate: Alpha male
Pups: Open!
Sister- Perla
Other:

Edited at April 27, 2022 04:09 PM by Nikki Afton
How far will we go~ Wolf and Dog RPApril 27, 2022 04:07 PM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Tashina
Breed:
Siberian Husky
Pack:
Nozomu
Lead Warrior
Appearance:
- -
- -
Tashina is one pretty dog, that stands roughly the same height as a normal husky. She is pretty muscular but is visible due to her thick fur. Her coat involves the colors of Black, White and few gray colors. Tashina's tail is pretty short followed by her ears, her nose is black and her claws are like razors that can rip nearly anything apart.
- -
She also has heterochromia witch is something to do with the eye. She can see perfectly fine! nothing is wrong with her, she is just a normal playful dog :)
- -
- -
Personality:
- -
Kind | Loyal | Annoying | Weird
Tashina is just one of a kind, She loves playing and fighting! She also loves to explore and sleeping. She doesn't tend to play with puppies because they are in another level of playfulness, so like they are too annoying for her to handle.
- -
A playful dog she is indeed, so playful that she plays with randos but when she doesn't want to play then something is off. Tashina cares for each and everyone in the pack and her loyalty is very strong. So strong, that she will gladly die for the pack. And~ no she is not some "soft" and "Shy" girl, instead she is more of a...Murderous canine.
Sleeping
Running
Fighting
Dislikes:
Bears
Swimming
Heat
Strengths:
Eating
Drinking
Cool Air
Weaknesses:
Pups
Lack of drinking
Fallen pack members
Crush:
Open :3
Mate:
Open :3
Offspring:
I don't think so BUT! maybe 😉
Other:
(c) To Daingel -Dog-Stock on DA for the above stock images:3

Edited at April 30, 2022 10:15 PM by Forgotten Bones
How far will we go~ Wolf and Dog RPApril 27, 2022 04:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Perla
Pack:
Nozomu
Medic
Breeds:
Doberman 50%, Golden Retriever 25%, German shepherd 25%
Looks:
Perla is almost identical to Willow but with different coloring. Her main coat is more brown with black and white markings. She has a white underbelly with brown sock like markings. Her ears are floppy from the golden retriever side of her. She has Blue eyes and lean legs with broad shoulders. She has a lighter skin color than her sister in the gray range. She is 4'3" and weighs 89 pounds. She has a scar on her face across her muzzle that is about 3 inches long.
Personality:
Perla is kind and caring but does not care if your injured because of your own mistake unless you are family. She does like to flirt at times and she does stop if they feel uncomfortable. She doesn't care much for others opinion about her but if someone insults her sister they have another thing coming. Perla keeps a close eye on her sister even though her sister is a leader she still wants to protect her. She is good at fighting only because she learned it from her sister so she could protect herself.
Crush: Open!
Mate: Open!
Pups: Open!(Must not be pups but older than a pup)
Sister- Willow
Other:
How far will we go~ Wolf and Dog RPApril 27, 2022 06:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes you may

Forgotten Bones said:
May I reserve a Lead warrior for Nozomu Please :3

How far will we go~ Wolf and Dog RPApril 27, 2022 06:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All characters so far posted are accepted
How far will we go~ Wolf and Dog RPApril 27, 2022 07:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Theo
Nicknames - Come up with one
Gender - Male
Age - 2.5
Sexuality - Homosexual and poly
Breed - Wolf
Appearance -
Theo is a rather short wolf only reaching the height of a young female, his coat is beautiful helping him stand out amongst the others as it is a light fawn color with a pure white undertone making him look more like a husky than a wolf. His eyes are something that is talked about as they are crystal blue with deep green circles around the edges. His fur is rather short but will grow a little longer in the winter.
Though height is a beautiful wolf and everything about his coat is great he has an ugly secret he keeps hidden from others, a large scar has to claim his side as home though it is big in length in width it is as big as a bear's claw.
His nose, paw pads, and claws are a beautiful dark brown blending in with his coat. His ears are small but fluffy, his snout is short but his sense of smell is unbelievable.
Personality -
Around new wolves he is describes as mysterious always keeping his distance and observing them, talking to them is always on his mind but he never speaks a word. Trusting him is something that should be passed to every wolfs mind as he may be mysterious but trusting him is that best thing you could do
Friends he is a completely different wolf caring, helpful, and always giving a hug or two to those who need it, he is still quiet and sky around them but most of the time speaks his mind. You will normally find him curled up to one of his friends.
Like, may wolves he has his traits that are perfect for hunting and fighting, theos smell, speed, and stealth are what he is great at always slipping away unseen and can keep up with a fast hare on the plains. bad traits are also in his blood ranging from strength to being threatened as he only trains himself around speed and stealth and not really being around others that yell.
Pack - Heiwa
Rank - Gramma ?
Crush - Open
Mate - Open
Pups - N/A
Kin - Open
Other - ^^
How far will we go~ Wolf and Dog RPApril 27, 2022 07:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Dawn
Nicknames: IDK come up with one
Sexuality: Bisexual/Poly
Looks:
genstart.php?bgpic=38&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=31&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=0&tailtype=0&pointscolor=0&brindle=67&eyes=4&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=0&shoulder=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100
Personality: Sassy/Caring/Short-temper/Energitic/Anti-soical(At times)/ Brave/ Loyal/Sweet
Breed: Wolf Dog Hybrid
Crush: Her mates
Mate: Open!!!!
Kin: Open!
Pups: Maybe
Other: I wanted to make a poly cause why not.

Edited at April 28, 2022 12:26 PM by Nikki Afton
How far will we go~ Wolf and Dog RPApril 27, 2022 10:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Balto
Nicknames:(Open)
Breed:Siberian Husky
Looks:Balto is a handsome saddle back Siberian Husky. He's slightly taller than an average husky. He has light blue eye with the other eye being mostly brown with a small bit of blue.
Photos were taken by me
Personality:Balto is a kind and loving leader. He always puts others first and would die for his pack. He loves his pack like they are his flesh and blood. He's a pretty social guy who's rarely on his own.
Pack:Heiwa
Crush:(Open, perhaps Dawn)
Mate:(Open)
Pups:He'd love more than anything to be a father.
Other kin:(Open!)
Other:Balto's father founded the pack to provide a safe place for wolves and dogs who were not seeking war. His Father later passed the leadership down to Balto.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us